Run away!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my fucking room!
你搞什麽?
What the fuck?
大家快看
Hey, look, everybody!
威廉斯堡来的儿童强姦犯
Statutory rapist from Williamsburg!
我需要钥匙
I need my keys!
他的钥匙,快瞧瞧他
Oh, his keys! His keys! Look at him!
他连滚带爬跑向他的车了 儿童强姦犯
He's scrambling to his car! Statutory rapist!
贝琳达,
Hey, Belinda,
我抓到这个蠢蛋 和芮恩在床上
I found this fool in bed with my Ryan.
她说她18了
She said... She said she was 18 online.
你是渣男
You're a fuckboy.
现在的小孩都称他们为渣男
He's a fuckboy! That's what the kids call them!
滚出我的社区,渣男
Get out of our neighborhood, fuckboy!
好了
Okay. Okay!
快走,渣男
Get out of here, fuckboy!
好的,好的
All right! All right!
妈的现在
Right fucking now!
全身湿答答的弱鸡渣男
Wet, flaccid fuckboy! Okay, okay!
好啦
Okay!
我不敢相信你竟然这麽做
I cannot believe you just did that!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把他妈的手♥机♥给我
Give me the fucking phone right now!
妳被禁足了
You're grounded.
听见没?妳被禁足了,直到…
You hear me? You're grounded until...
妈的,我想不到 你要被禁足到什麽时候
Shit, I can't think of when you won't be grounded.
你不能把我关着,丹尼尔
You can't just lock me up, Daniel.
我说最后一次
For the last fucking time, Ryan,
芮恩,叫我外公
you call me "Grandpa."
我恨你,我恨死你了
I hate you! I fucking hate you!
♪ Oh, I'm headed to the mountains ♪
♪ I'll be back in a week or two ♪
♪ Don't you try to reach me ♪
♪ 'Cause I won't pick up for you ♪
♪ I've got some things I neeed to do ♪
♪ Oh, I'm headed to the mountains ♪
♪ The only place I feel at peace ♪
♪ And I knew you'd come after me ♪
♪ So I threw away your keys... ♪
♪ But I know you'd never go when I say leave ♪
♪ I'm headed to the mountains don't wait up for me ♪
艾莉森,不要走
Allison, don't go.
这是个错误 -不,不是的
相信我
- This was a mistake. - No. No, it isn't.
我知道来到这裡有多难
Trust me, I know how hard it is to get here.
几乎是不可能做到的事 而妳还是来了
It's damn near impossible, and you did it.
别因为我而走开
Don't run away now because of me.
还有很多其他的聚会
There are thousands of meetings.
我去参加别场 对
I'll find another one. - Well, yeah,
但是这场的零食最好吃
but this one has the best snacks.
我想走了 -不行
I wanna go. - No.
妳都来了,换做我就没办法
No, no. You've made it this far, and I wouldn't.
我不想来
I don't wanna be here.
没有人一开始就想
Nobody does in the beginning.
我哪裡都不想去
I don't wanna be anywhere.
那妳绝对来对地方 了
Then you are definitely in the right spot.
我以为你戒酒了
I thought you were sober.
十年了
Ten years.
我原本已经不太来定期聚会了
I kinda slacked off coming to regular meetings,
然后最近…
and then lately, I...
我发现我需要支援
I realized I need the support.
是因为那件事吗?
Because of what happened?
不,是…
No, no, no! No, it's...
你会回来这裡是因为那场车祸吗?
Is the accident the reason why you came back?
不,我只是觉得
No, I just feel that...
丹尼尔,是我害你回来这裡的吗?
Daniel, am I the reason why you're back here?
对
Yes!
当然是
Yes, of course.
妳要我说什麽?
What the hell do you want me to say?
对不起 -没事
I'm sorry. - No.
听着
Look.
我戒酒戒了十年 而最近
I got ten years, and lately, I've been feeling
我真的很想喝酒
like I really, really want a drink.
这很有用
This works.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去找其他地方
Um, I'm gonna find somewhere else.
还有很多聚会
There are thousands of these meetings.
对,但是妳却找到了这裡
Yeah, but somehow you found your way to this one.
这不是很有意义吗?
Now isn't that something?
好,来吧
All right, come on.
来吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
欢迎大家
Everybody, welcome.
这是活出意义
This is the regular meeting
匿名戒酒会的定期聚会
of the Live and Let Live group of Alcoholics Anonymous.
我叫希蒙
My name is Simone,
我酗酒,也是你们的祕书
and I'm an alcoholic, and your secretary.
首先我们从默祷开始
Let us open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer.
神啊
God...
请赐给我宁静
...grant me the serenity
让我接受我无法改变的事
to accept the things I cannot change,
赐给我勇气,让我改变我能改变的事
the courage to change the things I can,
赐给我智慧,让我分辨是非
and the wisdom to know the difference.
妳今天起得真早
Hey, you got up awfully early this morning.
我去了匿名戒瘾会
I went to an NA meeting.
什麽?真的吗?
What? You did? - Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.
艾莉,听到妳这麽说我真开心
Oh, Allie. I'm so happy to hear that.
我可没有说我会再去
Well, I'm not saying I'm gonna go again.
妳总得找个地方开始
Well, you gotta start somewhere,
听起来妳开始了
and sounds like you did.
所以这是好事
Mm-hmm. - So that's good.
不过我不知道我能不能就这麽戒掉
I don't know if I'll be able to just quit, though, Mom.
我需要真正的帮助
I think I need real help,
像是住院病人计画什麽的
like an in-patient program or something.
亲爱的,我们都没有保险
Well, honey, neither of us has insurance,
要怎麽筹得出钱?
so how the hell are we supposed to pay for that?
妳得去找工作
I mean, you gotta get a job.
妈,我这样谁敢用我?
Mom, who's gonna hire me like this?
拜託 -不
Come on. - Like, no...
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
妳是个26岁的美女
You're a beautiful 26-year-old woman.
聪明、搞笑… -我才不是
You're smart, you're funny... - No, I'm not. No, I'm not.
妳就是 -我不是
Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
妳说的是过去的我
That's the old me you're describing.
妳还是妳啊
You're still you.
我不是了,我…
No, I'm not! I'm...
我变了
I'm something else.
我变成…
I'm something...
我在想
I was thinking, um...
爸爸可能原本会送我结婚礼物
You know how Dad was probably gonna get me a wedding gift,
至少他原本要过来,对吧?
or, well, at least he was gonna come, right?
也许不论他要
Maybe instead of whatever it was
送我什麽
that he was gonna give me,
他可以付钱让我去找人帮忙
maybe he could help pay for me to get help.
不知道妳愿不愿意替我打给他
And so, I was wondering if you
艾莉,只要我还有一口气在
would call him for me.
我就不可能打给那个男人
Allie, I will never speak to that man as long as I live.
妳知道他做了什麽事吗?
Do you know what he did?
他把行李放上车,什麽都不留给我们
He packed his car up, and he left us with nothing.
但事情就是这样了,好吗?
But it is what it is, okay?
所以妳得靠自己振作起来
So, you gotta pull yourself up by your bootstraps, now.
谢了,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
抱歉我没办法如妳的愿
Yeah, I'm sorry I can't get over this
这麽快就好起来
as fast as you want me to.
艾莉 -没事了
Allie... - Nah.
瞧瞧是谁呀
电影精选列表