And then, we'll finish with something like this.
但是我不会再继续跳了
But I'm not gonna show you anymore,
因为我还在练习中
because it's a work-in-progress.
职业舞者累了
And the professional is tired,
我想要抱抱
and I wanna cuddle.
♪ Came into this life on my own ♪
♪ And I'll try Yes I'll try ♪
♪ Hope for love turn out the light ♪
♪ And I gave my own life My own life, my own life ♪
冷静点
Oh, calm the fuck down.
这条路施工真是
I swear, this road has been under construction
没完没了
my entire life.
新泽西什麽时候才会好?
When will New Jersey be done?
还在进行中 -永远不会好
She's a work-in-progress. - Never.
对了,芮恩怎麽样了?
Oh, by the way, how's Ryan doing?
妳是说妳未来的外甥女吗?
Oh, you mean your future niece?
天啊,她好漂亮
Oh, my goodness. She's so pretty!
对,校队教练说她也许明年就能开始
Yeah, the varsity coach said she might start next year.
是吗?
Oh, yeah? Mmm-hmm.
她上个球季进了19球
She scored 19 goals last season!
快告诉她 -天啊
Tell her. Tell her. - Wow!
妳一定很为她感到骄傲
Oh, my God. You must be so proud of her.
不敢相信我竟然还没见过她
I can't believe I haven't met her.
奈森,真抱歉我
I'm so sorry Nathan and I
还没下去过
haven't made it down there yet.
没关係,毕竟真的很远
Don't worry about it. I mean, it's far.
我们会更常上来的
We're gonna try to come up more often
毕竟我爸年纪大了
now that our dad's getting older. Yeah.
我只见过妳爸几次,但是…
Well, I've only met your dad a few times,
这就不能怪距离了
but that we can't blame on distance.
这真是太扯了,对不起
This is fucking nuts. I'm sorry.
等等,跟我们介绍一下 等等要看的婚纱
Wait, so tell us about
对,拜託,我昨天想着这件事
these wedding dresses we're seeing.
想到睡不着
Yes, please. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it.
闭嘴啦 -你人真好
Shut up! - You are such a good sport.
才不是,他以为看完婚纱后
No, he isn't. He just thinks that after we see dresses,
我们要去四处泡酒吧
we're going to go... - Yeah?- ...on a pub crawl. Mmm-hmm.
但其实我们是要去看剧
But actually we're going to see a play.
是吗? -才不是
You are? - No, we're not.
妳说我们得先买♥♥好票
You said that we'd have to get tickets already.
不,我们只是 要去看某齣没人想看的剧
No. We just gotta see some shit nobody else wants to see.
真是太棒了 -对吧?
Oh, great. That's awesome.
耶,真的? -太棒了
Yeah, right? - Great. Great.
妳们看,路终于顺了
Hey, look, it's finally opening up.
你们要去看剧可能会有点赶
All right, so I think it might be a little tight getting you to a play,
不过让我确认一下
but, um, let me just check...
好,导航显示…
Okay, so now it's saying...
艾莉!当心!
Allie! Look out!
到了
Here we are.
时间还很早
You got me here so early.
对
Yeah, well, it's
提早半小时到
better to be a half-hour early
总比迟到一分钟好
than one minute late.
外公,你打过电动吗?
Grandpa, have you ever played any video games?
没有
No.
妳的小脑袋瓜明明很灵光
You've got that perfect little brain up there
却被那些垃圾给浪费了
and you're just melting it away with that crap.
好
Okay.
奈森 -是奈森舅舅,接吧
Nathan. -It's Uncle Nathan. Answer it.
他为什麽会打给我?
Why would he be calling me?
接啊
Pick it up.
我们不是不再联络了吗
Thought we weren't talking anymore.
奈森
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Nathan. Nathan.
芮恩在我车上
I've... I've got Ryan here in the car.
我送她来上学
I'm just dropping her off at school.
我等等回电给你
I'll call you right back.
我听到你说的了,我马上过去
Yes, I heard what you said. I'm headed right there.
我先送她下车,好吗?
I just gotta drop her off, okay?
看吧,没那麽糟糕
See, that wasn't so bad.
妈妈说她希望 你们能找到方法好好相处
Mom says she wishes you guys could find a way to get along.
我得走了,亲爱的
I... I've... I've got to leave, sweetie.
但是我这麽早到,看起来很像傻子
But I look like a dork being here this early.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我…
I'll, uh...
晚点来接妳放学
I'll be picking you up today.
为什麽妈妈不能来?
Why can't Mom?
她说他们今天会从市区回来
She said they'd be back from the city today, right?
这个嘛
Well...
她没办法来 -好,
she can't. Okay.
我再传讯息给她
I'll text her.
好
Okay.
好,再见
Okay. Bye.
告诉我妳爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你,外公
I love you, Grandpa.
我也爱妳
I love you too.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
妈妈,我的头好痛
Mom, my head hurts so much.
我无法解释我的头有多痛
I can't even explain how much pain my head's in.
妳不能再按点吗♥啡♥吗?
Can you click on the morphine again?
我一直按
I've been clicking on it.
按个不停 但是都没反应
I'm clicking on it, and nothing is happening.
可恶,妳说得没错 这个用完了,
Oh, shoot, you're right. It is empty.
我们得换药
We gotta get more.
我们去请护理师…
We'll have to get the nurse to get us more.
奈森,你为什麽这样看着我?
Nathan, why are you looking at me like that?
怎麽样?
Like what?
我看起来很糟糕吗?
Is it bad? Do I look that bad?
不,他只是很心烦
No, he's just upset, sweetheart.
他很心烦,因为我们
He's upset 'cause we've been
担心了一整晚 - 好
so worried all night long. Okay. Okay.
那辆挖土机突然倒车到路中♥央♥
This backhoe thing just reversed into the middle of the street.
我知道
I know, I know.
我不知道该怎麽反应
I didn't know what to do.
我知道,但妳先别担心这个
I know, but you don't have to worry about that right now.
对吧,奈森? -对
Right, Nathan? - Yeah.
妳先专心养伤就好
No, you just need to focus on getting better.
妳只需要担心这个,好吗?
That's all you need to think about, okay?
对吧,奈森?
Okay. - Right, Nathan?
对 抱歉打扰,
Yeah. Sorry to interrupt,
但是警♥察♥来採血液样本了
but the police are here to collect a blood sample.
不行,现在不行
Oh, no. Absolutely not.
她还很痛,不行
Now is not a good time. She is in a lot of pain.
你晚点再来,
You have to come back. - No.
她才刚醒 -为什麽会有警♥察♥过来?
She just woke up. - Why are the police here?
很遗憾,没办法
Unfortunately, I can't.
依法必须尽快採血
Legally, the sample has to be drawn as soon as possible.
我们已经等到她状况稳定下来
We waited for her to stabilize,
但是如此严重的事故
but with an accident like this,
我们一定要… -他在说什麽?
it's imperative we test...
那不是我的错
What is he talking about? It wasn't my fault.
警官,她还不知道 -那不是她的错
Officer, she doesn't know. - It wasn't her fault.
造成死伤如此严重的
With an accident of this magnitude
事故,我们…
involving fatalities, we're required...
我们还没告诉她 -伤亡?
She hasn't been told. - Fatalities?
我们还没告诉她
She hasn't been told,
你这个该死的溷蛋 -该死的
you fucking asshole! Fuck.
她还不知道 -妈妈,这是怎麽回事?
She didn't know. - Mama, what's going on?
真的很抱歉,亲爱的 -他在说什麽?
I'm so sorry, honey. - What is he talking about?
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
奈森?
Nathan?
奈森,这是怎麽回事?
Nathan, what's going on?
他们死了
They're gone.
两个都死了
电影精选列表