我可以帮妳找合适的勒戒所
I can help you find the right rehab.
拜託别来这套
Please don't hand me a pamphlet.
有人跟我说过了
I already have one.
有必要的话就上街去找
Well, then find them on the street if you have to.
这裡每间二流酒吧
Every dive bar in this town's got a guy
都有个口袋裡有药的人
with a pharmacy in his front pocket.
妳知道,贝卡
You know, Becka,
我很不想这麽做
I really didn't want to do this.
不过
But...
妳的单身派对上
there's a handful of things
发生了很多事
that happened at your bachelorette party
妳一定不想公开吧
that I'm pretty sure you want to be kept private.
艾莉森,妳这是想勒索我 换取疼始康定吗?
Allison, are you trying to blackmail me for OxyContin?
我只是想请妳帮忙
I'm just asking you for help.
以朋友的身分
Like, as a friend.
但妳的确帮那个舞者吹了
But you did blow that dancer.
虽然只有一下下
It happened for a second.
但妳真的有吹 我看到了
I know, I know. But you did it, and I saw.
我没有含进去 -明明就有
It never went in my mouth.
妳含进嘴巴裡
It was in your mouth.
含进了前面
Past the tip.
含进他妈的最前面
Past the fucking tip.
艾莉,妳需要帮助
Allie, you need help.
妳儘管摧毁我的人生没关係
Destroy my life if you have to.
但是看在上帝的份上,去找人帮忙吧
But for the love of God, get some fucking help!
好,再见,去妳的
Okay, bye. Fuck you.
去妳的
Fuck you!
我没有…妈的
Uh... I don't... Oh, fuck.
我没有钱,真的很抱歉,
I don't have any money. I'm really sorry.
我付不出钱
I can't pay for those.
没关係,喝吧
That's okay. Take it.
我替妳掺了一点龙舌兰
I mixed in a little tequila for you.
好噁心
That's disgusting.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚当斯先生,我们很想尽一切努力
Mr. Adams, we really wanna do
帮助芮恩,但是…
everything we can to help Ryan.
她必须为自己的
But she needs to take some responsibility
行为负责
for her behavior.
这女孩根本听不进我说的话
That girl does not listen to a thing I say.
老实说,我还希望你们把我找来
To be honest,
I was hoping you were calling me in here
是要给我一些意见
to give me some advice.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我们是公立学校
It's just that we're a public school.
有两千个小孩要照顾
We have 2,000 kids to look after.
我们没办法
We don't have the bandwidth
配合她的需求来指导她
to micromanage her in ways that she deserves and needs.
这是什麽意思?
So, what are you saying?
有鑑于现况
I will give her an extra strike
我会再给她一次机会
because of the circumstances.
但要是她再对老师
But if she doesn't tone down her language
讲话不客气
with her teachers
继续打架的话
and gets into one more fight,
我们就得将她退学
we'll have to expel her.
麻烦给我双份龙舌兰
Hi, can I get a double tequila, please?
艾莉森
Allison.
我认得妳
Yo, I know you.
我是马克
It's Mark.
对,你好
Yeah, hey.
对
Yeah.
我高中之后就没见过妳了
I haven't seen you since high school.
这是狄亚哥,还记得吗?
This is Diego. You remember Diego?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey.
吃早餐吗?
You just having a little breakfast?
我只是…
Uh... Um... I just...
得出来走走
I just needed to get out of the house.
我明白
Yeah, I feel that.
我听说妳出意外的事
I heard what happened to you. The accident.
我在报纸上看到了,很遗憾
Saw it in the Star Ledger. Sorry.
发生什麽事?
What happened?
她在公路上出车祸,
She was in that accident on the turnpike.
死了两个人
Two people died.
天啊
Holy shit.
原来是妳
That was you.
兄弟
Oh, bro.
要是我绝对会很惨
That would've fucked me up.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我相信,但还是一样
Yeah, I'm sure. But, like, still...
可恶
Damn.
再给我一杯好吗?
Hey, can I have another one, please?
今天过得不顺吗?
You having a tough day?
只是平常的一天
Just a day.
我想要离这裡越远越好
I just wanna get as far away from here as possible.
有个应用程式
Yo, there's this app,
能指出地球另一端
it tells you the exact opposite
与妳相对的地方
of where you are on the globe is.
妳就该去那裡,我来帮妳查
That's where you should go. I'll look it up for you.
我每天都有这种感觉
Yo, that's how I feel every fuckin' day of my life.
我就是离不开这裡
I can't seem to escape this town.
感觉周围有道力场
It's like there's a force field around it
还是什麽的
or something.
有些人知道该怎麽离开
Like, some people know how to get outta here.
但是我们其他人
But the rest of us,
只能不断白费力气
we just keep banging our heads up against the glass.
地球另一头的城市是伯斯
It's Perth. That's the city on the other side of the globe from here.
妳应该去伯斯
You should go to Perth.
我没有足够的钱可以去伯斯
I don't have enough money to get to Perth,
不过还是谢谢
but thank you.
妳不是跟奈森亚当斯订婚了吗?
Aren't you engaged to Nathan Adams?
我原本是
I was, yeah.
他高中时是一名优秀的跑卫
He was an amazing running back in high school.
每场比赛都很会跑
He used to run every fucking play.
还记得他吗? -记得
You remember him, Mark? Yeah.
每场都很会跑
Every fucking play,
他们会用广播说
they'd come on the PA system like,
〝持球人奈森亚当斯〞
"Nathan Adams, the ball carrier."
他一人抵全队 马克,你还记得他吗?
He was the whole fucking team. You remember him, Mark?
我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
他不是聋子吗?
Isn't he deaf?
他天生一耳失聪
Uh... In one ear. Since birth.
他竟然这麽厉害
Wow, that's impressive
真是令人钦佩
that he could be, like, that good, you know?
而且还是半聋
And half deaf.
所以妳现在单身吗
So you're, like, single?
闭嘴啦,狄亚哥
Yo. Shut the fuck up, Diego.
你以为她会跟你约会?
What? You think she's gonna date you?
你要带她去哪?你还跟你妈住呢
Where are you gonna take her? You live with your mom.
该死的
God damn.
艾莉森,抱歉
Allison, I'm sorry.
我朋友太失礼了
My fucking friend has no tact at all.
这裡不太常有
We're not used to having
妳这样的美女光临
pretty girls such as yourself come in here.
所以请原谅他如此
So, you gotta excuse his
欠缺装潢
lack of decor.
是礼节
Decorum.
什麽?
What?
〝装潢〞
"Decor" is
是我头上那个百威啤酒灯饰
the Bud Light lamp above my head.
〝礼节〞则是指他的行为
"Decorum" is his behavior.
两个状况都不太好
Neither is currently ideal.
我能不能以老朋友的身分
电影精选列表