They're both gone.
谁死了?
Who's gone?
亲爱的…
Honey...
不,妈妈
No, Mom.
为什麽,妈妈?
Why, Mom?
我很遗憾,亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
一个好人
(一年后)
♪ Wake up with the sun in morning ♪
♪ Go to sleep with the moon at night... ♪
大家好,我是贝拉
Hey, guys! Bella here.
欢迎来到我的浴室
Welcome to my bathroom!
今天我们要学习替自己剪头髮
Today, we're gonna learn to cut our own hair.
那我们就开始吧
So let's jump in.
首先抓起最前面那层头髮
To get started, we grab this first front layer
像这样
just like this.
然后将剪刀摆成稍微倾斜的角度
And put your scissors at, like, a slight angle.
好,成败就看现在了,剪吧
Okay, it's now or never.
Go for it!
♪ What their purpose is on earth ♪
♪ To love and be loved in return... ♪
妈的
Fuck.
妳办到了,
You nailed it!
妳正式成为 跟我一样的造型设计师了
You're officially a stylist just like me!
现在,抓起
Now, go ahead
另一侧同一层的头髮
and grab the same layer on the other side.
然后剪下去
And just go for it!
好
Okay.
♪ Happiness comes from inside ♪
♪ At the center of your mind... ♪
妈的
Fuck.
看起来一样高吗?
Does it look even?
不一样
Not exactly. No.
很好,妳看起来很棒
Good job. You look amazing!
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ You can change the darkest day ♪
♪ Simply by the things you say... ♪
哇
Wow...
♪ Oooh oooh ooh ♪
我喜欢
I love it.
天啊,艾莉,这是怎麽回事?
Oh, my God. Allie, what the hell is all this?
妳不能再继续买♥♥这些垃圾了
You have got to stop buying all this crap.
其中一样是水晶指甲组
Yeah, well, one of them is an acrylic nail set
妳绝对会比我更喜欢
that I know you'll appreciate more than I will.
其他的是绑腿沙包
And the others are ankle weights.
还记得 我们说要练身材吗?
Remember? We said we were gonna get in shape?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
艾莉,妳把妳的头髮怎麽了?
Allie, what the hell did you do to your hair?
怎麽了? 今天是週一,〝形象改造日〞
What? It's makeover Monday.
今天是星期五
It's Friday. - Oh.
这裡好暗 -不,拜託别打开
It's so dark in here. - No, please, don't open that.
妈,太亮了
Mama, that is so bright!
妳今天有去做物理治疗吗?
Did you go to physical therapy today?
我本来想,
Um, well, I tried to,
但是睡过头了 -艾莉
but I overslept. - Allie...
怎麽了?我又不需要物理治疗
What? I don't need PT. I don't.
艾莉,妳的头髮
Allie, your hair.
妳不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
我只是不明白 妳为什麽要剪掉自己的头髮
I just don't understand why you would cut your own hair.
那个女生说很简单,结果并不是如此
Well, the girl said it was easy, and it was not.
哪个女生?
What girl?
网路上那个女生呀,她是网红
This girl on the Internet. She's an influencer.
她影响了我
She influenced me.
这裡跟猪窝没两样,我很不开心
Such a pigsty in here. I am not happy about this.
妈妈,妳知道我的药在哪裡吗?
Hey, Mama, can you tell me where my pills are?
什麽药?
Which ones?
我们说过要减少剂量,还记得吗?
We said we were going to wean off of them. Remember?
有吗? -有
Did we? - Yes.
因为〝我们〞很痛
Because "we" are in pain
〝我们〞需要更多药
and "we" need more.
他们不会再给妳的
They're not gonna give you more, Allie.
他们非给不可 -并没有
They have to! - No, they don't.
我需要那些药
I need them!
听我说
Listen to me.
妳的身体已经不痛了
You're not in physical pain anymore.
妳有没有练习那个心理医生
Have you been doing the tapping thing
教妳做的轻拍练习?
that that one shrink taught you?
还记得吗?那可以缓和焦虑跟紧张 让妳冷静下来
Remember? For anxiety and stress,
拍拍眼睛,然后是嘴唇
and it calms you down on the...
妈妈 -或者去弹琴
eyes, and then the lips. - Mom!
那总是能让妳开心
Or play your piano. That always cheers you up.
我不想谈这个 拜託
I don't wanna talk about this, please.
我头真的好痛 妳别说了行不行?
I have the worst headache! Can you just stop?
妳能不能帮我打给医生,拜託了
Can you call the doctors and help me, please?
哪一个?帕特尔吗? 他说不能再给药了
Which one? Patel? He said no more.
好,去他的帕特尔 去他的
Okay, well, fuck Patel. Fuck Patel!
那戈伯格或方医生呢?
How about Goldberg, or...or Fong?
艾莉 -拜託,妈妈
Allie... - Please, Mom.
帮帮我,打给他们
Just call 'em. Just help me. - You're being a little...
妳有点太…不行
No. - Just help me, please.
妳知道吗?他们全都拒绝了
Guess what? They all said "no."
帕特尔、戈伯格、冯医生、罗森伯格
Patel. Goldberg. Fong. Rosenberg.
好吧,我来试试弗罗曼,他很喜欢我
Okay, well, I'll try Vromen. He loves me.
弗罗曼是牙齿矫正医生
Vromen is an orthodontist.
对,但是他以前 用手指
Yeah, but he used to flirt with me
深入我的嘴巴时 会和我打情骂俏
when his fingers were really deep inside my mouth,
很不得体,所以他欠我人情
and it was very inappropriate, and so, he really owes me one.
艾莉,我不喜欢妳这样
Allie, I don't like how you're acting.
真的够了
You know what? Enough is enough.
妳得离开这处客厅
You gotta get out of this living room,
脱掉睡衣
take off your pajamas,
给我出去找工作
and get your ass, and go get a job.
我受够这些狗屁了
I'm sick of this crap.
妳根本没资格
As if you have any right
教训我吃药
lecturing me on medicating myself.
这话是什麽意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是妳真♥他♥妈♥的虚伪
It means, Mom, you're such a fucking hypocrite!
妳以为我没在数妳吃了多少赞安诺
You don't think that I clock how many Xanax you take?
还是喝了几杯酒吗?
Or how many glasses of wine you drink?
妳以为我只是个行尸走肉 什麽都没感觉
You think I'm just a zombie that doesn't notice anything,
但是我什麽都知道
but I notice fucking everything! I see you.
我看尽妳的所作所为 所以可以给我药了吗?
So, can I have my pills, please?
妳没在听我说,已经没有药了
You're not listening. There's no more.
给我回来,
You get right back here,
妳这个臭小鬼 -不要,我的天啊
you little brat! - No!
妳到底在做什麽?
What in the hell do you think you are doing?
给我出去
Get out of there!
放开我
Get out of there! Get off me!
不行,放手 -给我出去
No! Get out of there! - Let go!
不,妳在做什麽? -在这裡面吗?
What are you doing? - No! Are they in here?
后退,给我住手 -妳弄痛我了
Get back! Cut it out! - You are hurting me!
住手
Stop it!
住手,放开 -妈妈
Stop it! Put that back! Mom!
不行
No.
开门,快给我开门 -不行,住手
Open the door. - No.
住手,不要
Open the fucking door! - Stop it! Stop it.
妈妈,让我出去
Mom, let me out. - No.
让我出去
Let me out. Let me out!
妈妈
Mama!
不行,住手 -给我
No! Stop it! - Give me those... Ow.
住手
Stop it! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow.
妳这个臭小鬼 -不要
You fucking crazy little brat. No!
可恶
Shit!
不…不…不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
妈妈,拜託不要
Mama, no! Please. No!
妳为什麽要这麽做?我好痛
Why the fuck did you do that?I'm in pain!
我不管
电影精选列表