He's not worth it.
我没什麽牵挂了
I got nothing left to lose.
你有我
You got me!
还有芮恩
You got Ryan!
我们需要你
We need you!
只要你开枪,一切就完蛋了
You do this, it's over!
我们没有时间了
We get no more time.
丹尼,把枪放下
Danny, put the gun down.
拜託
Please.
我的…
Oh, my...
那是我的外甥女
That's my niece.
她才16岁
She's 16 years old.
天啊,好了,我们得离开
Oh, my God! All right, we gotta get out of here.
芮恩,宝贝
Hey, Ryan, baby?
醒醒 -我的鼻子
Please get up. - My fucking nose!
给我过来 -我的鼻子
Get over here! My fucking nose!
妳是怎麽搞的?
The fuck is the matter with you?
我是想保护她
I was trying to protect her!
保护她? -对
Protect her? - Yeah!
我明明叫妳不要接近她
I told you to stay away from her!
妳凭什麽
Who the fuck are you
跟我说要保护人?
to be talking about protecting somebody?
妳根本乱七八糟的 -爸爸
You're a mess. - Dad!
我只是想帮忙
I was... I was trying to help.
我想要…
I was... I was trying to...
我想要做对的事
I was trying to make it right.
我告诉妳
Let me tell you something.
妳永远都无法
You will never ever
弥补妳对我做的事
be able to fix the things you've done to me.
听见了吗?
You hear me?
我要恢复我的生活
I want my life back.
我要我的孩子回来
I want my child back.
我的宝贝,我的…
My baby, my...
茉莉
Molly.
妳夺走了我的宝贝
You took my baby away from me!
爸,够了
Dad! Enough.
不,没关係
Nah, it's okay.
说啊
Say it.
妈的,我很想恨妳
Shit, I wanted to hate you.
但是我阻止自己
But I stopped myself.
当妳走进那场聚会时
And when you walked into that meeting, I thought...
我心想,这是上帝在考验我
This is God testing me.
这证明了这间教会中
This is proof of a higher power
有更高的力量在考验我
testing me in this church.
看看祂是否会让我崩溃
Trying to see if he could break me.
但是我会证明给祂看
But I'll show him.
我不会崩溃
I'm unbreakable.
我会对伸出手
I will offer my hand
帮助这个悲哀
to this sorry
该死的毒虫
little fucking pill-junkie.
我只求妳远离这个孩子
All I asked you to do was stay away from this child.
现在妳看看她
Now look at her.
她没有母亲
She got no mother.
没有父亲
No father.
我还剩下几年?
And how many years can I have left?
妳真是他妈的废物
What a fucking waste you are.
爸爸
Dad!
白白浪费了一条灵魂
What a fucking waste of a soul.
一个机会
Of a chance.
丹尼,你把该说的都说了
Danny, enough. You've said your piece.
原本不该是这样的
This isn't how it was supposed to be.
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我从来没有说过上帝一定要公平
I never said God has to be fair.
我只是没想到
I just never thought
祂竟然会如此残忍♥
he could be this cruel.
计程车
Taxi!
等等,丹尼,我送你回家 -不了
Hold on, Danny, let me take you home.
No.
我和他去,芮恩
I'll go with him. Hey! Hey, Ryan!
来,醒醒,我们送妳回家
Come on, wake up. We're taking you home.
你喝了酒
You drank!
妳在17点36分22秒打开地图
You turned your map app back on at 17:36:22.
撞击时间是17点36分24秒
Impact was at 17:36:24.
轮胎痕显示,妳开了十公尺才转弯
Skid marks show you lost 30 feet before you swerved.
妳根本没时间煞车
You didn't have time to stop
因为妳在看妳该死的手♥机♥,艾莉森
because you were looking at your fucking phone, Allison.
别再怪罪阿瓦瑞兹了
Stop blaming Alvarez.
他们是被妳害死的
They're dead because of you.
好了,好了
All right. All right. It's all right.
好了,过来
Come here. Come here.
没事了,好了
It's all right. Okay.
不,那不能放在那裡
No, that can't go over there.
不能放…
That can't...
不能放…
That can't... That can't go...
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
我做了一栋房♥子
I made a house.
妳头会痛吗?
Do you have a headache?
会
Yeah.
我可以卖♥♥掉这个吗?
Hey.Can I, uh, sell this, please?
我给妳一万两千五吧
I'll give you $12,500.
好,谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Thank you.
这是只好錶
It is a beauty.
♪ I woke up today ♪
♪ At least that much is true ♪
♪ I saw what people see ♪
♪ What a year this made of me ♪
♪ I tried a hundred times ♪
♪ But each time I thought of you ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ I hate myself ♪
♪ I fuckin' hate myself ♪
♪ And I ♪
♪ I want days of pain ♪
♪ Oh, to feel ♪
♪ The things I need ♪
♪ To pay off this shame ♪
♪ And I know that makes me broken ♪
♪ I know that makes me weak ♪
♪ I guess I'll put my armor back on now ♪
♪ I found a way ♪
♪ But I turned around ♪
♪ One step to start ♪
♪ But I'd rather fall down ♪
♪ Too much of a coward ♪
♪ To just say I'm wrong ♪
外公,你不会相信的
Grandpa, you are not gonna believe this.
队上有个女孩
One of the girls on the team
週末邀我去参加派对
invited me to a party this weekend.
妳吗?
You?
对,就是我
Yes, me!
♪ Help me, please ♪
♪ Try to fix yourself ♪
♪ That's all they said to me ♪
♪ Try to fix myself ♪
♪ To know how hard that would be ♪
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你过来
Thank you so much for coming.
没事
Sure.
妳气色很好
You look great.
我原本要化妆,结果我对着自己发笑
I nearly put makeup on,and then I just laughed at myself.
你喜欢我的髮夹吗?
Do you like my clips?
喜欢
Wow, yeah.
我从药局偷
I stole them from a pharmacy.
不是最近
Not recently.
是很久以前了
Like, a while back.
我不知道该从哪裡说起
I don't know where to start.
没关係
That's okay.
我先说吧
Um, I'll start.
奈特,我当时…
Nate, I didn't have...
完全不知道
the faintest idea
要怎麽处理我自己的伤痛
how to handle my own grief.
我甚至不知道自己可以难过
I didn't even know if I was allowed to grieve.
我们都很痛苦
电影精选列表