好
Okay.
我们会在这裡
I think we're the victims
都是出自这位青少女的一片好心
of a teenage girl's good intentions.
什麽? -我说…
What? - I said...
我觉得芮恩是一片好意
I said I think she meant well. Ryan.
我要走了
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
妳没事吧? -我没事,我要走了
Are you good? - I'm fine.
I'm fine. I'm gonna go.
艾莉
Allie!
芮恩,妳为什麽要这麽做?
Ryan.
What the fuck did you just do that for?
我没别的意思,但是妳不该来的
No offense, but you weren't supposed to come.
我知道法律助理是个好工作
I know being a paralegal is a good job,
但是他应该跟艾莉在一起
but he's supposed to be with Allie.
对不起 -芮恩?
I'm sorry. Ryan?
妳刚刚做了什麽好事?
What the fuck did you just do?
我要为妈妈修补好一切
I'm fixing it.For Mom.
去找她,然后我送妳回家
Go find her and then I'm taking you home.
真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
真的,这实在是…
Serious... This...
没关係 -真的吗?
It's fine. It's okay. - Yeah?
对 -妳没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah. - You good?
我没事,我需要喝一杯
I'm fine. I need a drink.
但我没事 -对
But I'm fine. - Yes.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
你们太棒了
You guys have been great,
谢谢
thank you so much!
艾莉
Allie!
妳为什麽要这麽做?
Why the fuck did you just do that?
我以为这样能让妳开心
I thought it was gonna make you happy.
妳以为这样能让我开心?
You thought that would make me happy?
对 -妳疯了吗?
Yeah! - Are you insane?
可以给我…抱歉
Hi! Can I please get, um... Hey, I'm sorry.
可以给我一杯龙舌兰吗?
Could I just get a glass of tequila, please?
妈的,我没办法呼吸
Fuck, I can't breathe.
冷静点,好吗?对不起
Ryan, I can't fucking breathe! - Calm down.
芮恩,我没办法呼吸
Calm down, okay? I'm sorry.
妳根本就是故意的
You fucking did that on purpose!
妳这麽做只是想伤害我,对吧?
You did that to hurt me, right?
妳就是想这样,对吧?
Is that what you did? Yeah, you did.
妳就承认吧,妳明明就有 -我才没有
Just admit it. Yes, you did! - No, I didn't!
妳是故意的 -我不是
You did that on fucking purpose! - No, I didn't!
你超棒的,宝贝
You killed, baby! You killed!
刚刚真是太精采了 嗨
That was incredible, man! Hi! Hi!
我是昆恩的朋友,芮恩
I'm Quinn's friend, Ryan.
你们唱得好好听
You guys sounded so good!
你们一定会红
You're gonna be so famous!
我知道,我得好好享受 无名小卒的日子
I know. I really have to savor my anonymity.
我们要去威廉斯堡参加派对
Hey, we're gonna go to this party over in Williamsburg.
妳们想去吗?
You guys wanna come?
靠,随便都好,走吧
Fuck, yeah, whatever. Let's go!
我得离开
I need to get outta here.
妳有空吗?
Do you have the time?
有
Yeah.
嘿,丹尼,都还好吗?
Hey, Danny. Everything okay?
我找不到芮恩,我什麽方法都试过了
I can't find Ryan. I've tried everything.
总之,我不禁在想
Anyway, my mind can't help but wonder if...
妳有没有见到艾莉森
Well, if you've seen Allison or not.
有,但是你要的话 我可以传讯息给她
Uh, no, I haven't, but I can text her if you want.
我传了讯息给她们两个
Well, I've tried texting both of them,
但是没有人回
but neither one is answering.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
丹尼尔找不到外孙女
Daniel can't find his granddaughter.
如果电♥话♥是他买♥♥的 他可以登入
Um, well, if he pays for the phone, he can just log
帐号♥寻找手♥机♥
into the account, and use Find My Phone.
对,丹尼尔,你知道 〝寻找我的手♥机♥〞这个功能吗?
Yeah. Daniel, do you know what Find My Phone is?
不知道,那是什麽鬼东西?
No, what the hell is that?
这太棒了
This is amazing!Whoa!
(妈妈:妳在哪裡?)
(希蒙:丹尼尔在找芮恩 妳知道她在哪裡吗?)
(丹尼尔:妳跟芮恩在一起吗?)
妈的
Fuck!
(妈妈:拜託打给我或传讯息给我 希蒙:为什麽不回我讯息?)
艾莉,这位是贾维斯 他有妳要的东西
Allie, this is Jarvis. He has the stuff you asked for.
嘿
Hey!
我没有疼始康定,只有海♥洛♥因♥
I don't have any thirties, just dope.
好,你有什麽都给我
Uh, yeah, okay. Yeah, whatever you have.
可以借我钱吗?
Can you spot me?
我保证会还你 -好
I'll pay you back, I promise. - Uh, okay, all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来快成功了
It's coming. Look like!
有,出现了
Yeah, here it is.
好,上面写什麽?
Okay, what does it say?
(芮恩的手♥机♥,不到一分钟前)
整个房♥间都在旋转
The whole room is spinning.
是我的手♥机♥
Oh, that's my phone.
别管了
Don't worry about it.
我们可以暂停一下吗?
Can we just stop for a second?
我的手♥机♥呢?
Where is my phone?
我快吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
(〝寻找我的手♥机♥〞警示)
搞什麽?
What the fuck!
她在市区
She's in the fucking city!
她在该死的威廉斯堡
She's in fucking Williamsburg!
好,丹尼尔,等等,我去接你
Okay, Daniel, wait. I'm gonna come pick you up.
我不想要你做出会后悔的事
I don't want you to do something you're gonna regret.
我要杀了那个王八蛋
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker.
对,我就是担心这点,我马上过去
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm worried about. I'm on my way.
好,慢慢来
Okay. Easy does it.
妳醉了 -我没有
You're wasted. - No, I'm not.
芮恩?
Ryan?
芮恩?
Ryan?
芮恩,妳在裡面吗?
Ryan, are you in there?
她没事,走开
She's fine. Go the fuck away!
芮恩?
Ryan?
芮恩?
Ryan?
麻烦开门好吗?
Can you just open the door, please?
芮恩?
Ryan.
走开
Go away!
艾莉森,芮恩在哪裡?
Allison? Where's Ryan?
你在做什麽?
What're you doing here?
芮恩在哪裡?
Where the fuck is Ryan?
她在裡头,我想叫她,但是她没回应
She's in here. I'm trying to... She won't answer.
芮恩
Ryan!
芮恩?
Ryan?
是外公,开门
It's your grandpa, open the door.
开门,宝贝
Open the door, baby.
滚开
Fuck off!
搞什麽? -芮恩
What the fuck! Ryan!
又是你,给我起来
You again! Get the fuck up!
丹尼,不要 -我的天啊
Danny, no, no, no. - Oh, my God!
别开枪 -什麽事都没发生
Don't do that! - Nothing happened.
告诉我为什麽我不该杀了你,王八蛋
Tell me why I shouldn't kill you, motherfucker?
我们只是在亲热
We were just making out.
你伤害我的宝贝
You hurt my baby.
现在我要伤害你
Now, I'm gonna hurt you.
不要 -丹尼
No, no, no, no, no. Danny!
爸爸,不要
Dad!
No!
你在这裡做什麽?这是家务事
The hell you're doing here? This is family business.
别这麽做
Don't do this.
回去过你的新生活,奈森
Go on back to your new life, Nate.
拜託把枪放下
Put the gun down, please.
拜託
Please, please!
他不值得
电影精选列表