Hey, can I ask you something, like,
问你们一件事?
between us old friends?
妳不是我们的朋友,妳是风云人物
You weren't our friend. You were popular.
而且还是个八婆 -好了,狄亚哥
You were a bitch, actually. - All right. Diego.
那都是过去的事了,对吧,艾莉森?
That's old shit. Right, Allison?
都过去了,我们是大人了
We're past that. We're grown-ups.
我们这些困在力场裡的人
Those of us stuck behind this force field,
得团结一致 -对
we gotta stick together. Yeah.
你们知道我能去哪买♥♥疼始康定吗?
Um, do you know where I could get some Oxy?
要命啊,小姐
God damn, girl.
也不来个前戏
No foreplay. No nothing.
〝你好吗?你家人怎麽样?〞
No "How are you? How's your family?"
不,我们不搞药丸的
No, we don't fuck with pills.
我记得高中时你们…什麽都
I remember in high school you were the guys that could, like,
拿得到
get anything.
妳只是在拍我们马屁而已
And now you're just buttering us up.
我没有钱 -那妳要怎麽付酒钱?
I don't have any money.
How are you gonna pay for that tequila?
我还没想到那麽远
I hadn't got that far yet.
那只劳力士是真货吗? -等等
Is that Rolex real? - Wait a second.
等等,亲爱的艾莉强森小姐
Wait. Allie Johnson.
Miss lovely Allie Johnson.
妳来到这裡
You just stroll in here.
身上没有钱
You got no money.
期待我们给妳免费的疼始康定
And you expect us to get you Oxy?
还要我们替妳付酒钱?
For free, and then you want us to pay for your drink.
我们为什麽要这麽做?
Why the fuck would we do that?
看在往日的面子上?
Nostalgia?
老朋友?
Old friends?
妳高中时以为自己多热门
You thought you were such hot shit in high school.
现在也一样
You're no fucking different now.
好了,闭嘴
All right. Shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
这傢伙毫无礼节
This guy. No decorum.
不,他说得没错
No, he's right.
我没有觉得我比你们优秀 我很清楚是如此
I didn't think I was better than you. I knew it.
我鄙视你们这种人
I looked down on guys like you.
我把你们当作本地垃圾
I thought you were Jersey trash
绝对离不开这裡
that would never be able to make it out of town.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch.
但妳却来到这裡
But now you're sitting here
坐在我们旁边
right beside us
想找毒品
and you're looking for a fix.
是找你们帮忙
A favor.
帮忙找毒品
The favor is a fix.
妳变成该死的毒虫了 -我才不是
You're a fucking junkie now. - No, I'm not.
妳就是该死的毒虫 -不
You're a fucking junkie. - No.
妳就是 -对,妳就是
Yeah, you are. - Yeah, you are.
承认吧,妳是该死的毒虫
Come on. You're a fuckin' junkie.
不,我跟你们不一样
No. I'm not like you.
艾莉强森
Allie Johnson,
你比你想的更像
you're so much more like who you think we are
你心目中的我们
than we actually are.
来吧,说啊
Come on. Say it, say it, say it.
〝我是该死的毒虫〞 搞不好妳会喜欢
"I'm a fucking junkie." You might like it.
去你的,那只是药丸
Fuck you. It's a pill.
那是披着美丽外表的海♥洛♥因♥
It's heroin in a pretty little dress.
我以为你是嘴巴乾淨的那个
I thought you were the nice one.
妳怎麽不说呢?
Why don't you say it?Say...
说〝我是该死的毒虫〞
Say,"I'm a fucking junkie,"
我就去帮妳弄来,什麽东西都可以
and then I'll get you whatever you want. Anything.
说吧,用嘴巴说出来
Say it. Just, like, just come out with it.
我现在很依赖…
I'm currently reliant...
不,我不是这麽说的
No, that's not what I fucking said.
妳这个狡猾的小骚货 我不是这麽说的
You sneaky little bitch. That's not what I fucking said.
我是这麽说的吗? -不是
Is that what I said? - No.
我不是这麽说的
That is not what I said.
说〝我是该死的毒虫〞,看着我
Say you're a fuckin' junkie. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我的眼睛说
Look me in the eyes, and say,
〝我是该死的毒虫〞
"I'm a fucking junkie."
说啊
Say it!
我是该死的毒虫
I'm a fucking junkie.
乖
Good girl.
贝丝,这两杯龙舌兰算我的
Beth, I got these tequilas.
抱歉我讲话太大声
I'm sorry for raising my voice.
我们只是在叙旧
We're just catching up.
艾莉,这位是贝丝
Allie, this is Beth.
她最棒了
She's divine. She's the best.
那不是疼始康定
That's not Oxy.
一样啦
Same shit.
谢谢,她刚进家门
Thank you. Ooh, she just walked in.
天啊,我好担心妳
Oh, my God. I was so worried about you.
妳去哪裡了?
Where were you?
对不起 -宝贝
I'm so sorry. - Oh, babe, oh.
对不起 -不
I'm sorry. - Uh-huh. No...
我需要帮助
I need help.
我知道,我不该把
I know. I never should have
那些药冲下马桶的
flushed those pills down the toilet.
我没有权利这麽做 对不起,我只是太担心了
I had no right. I'm so sorry. I was just so worried.
妈妈,妳可以帮帮我吗?
Can you help me, please, Mama?
可以,我已经帮了
Yes, yes, I already did.
这是琳达给我的
Here, I got these from Linda.
她在商场裡我隔壁的
She's the woman who works next to me
玩具机台工作
in the toy kiosk at the mall.
她被顺手牵羊的小偷揍了一拳后
Her doctor gave them to her
医生开了这个给她
after she got punched in the face by a shoplifter,
但是她说她不需要
but she said she didn't need them.
她靠护颈就够了
She swore by the neck brace.
但是妳需要,来
But you need 'em, honey. So here.
这是琳达送的礼物,好吗?
That right there is a gift from Linda, okay?
戒掉的事之后再来担心
And we can worry about kicking it later.
先别急
Let's not rush things.
最重要的是妳平安回到家了
What matters the most is that you're home safe.
我的宝贝
Oh, babe. Oh, my baby.
小芮?
Hey, Ry?
我买♥♥了中菜
Got Chinese food!
有糖醋鸡
I got sweet and sour chicken,
青花菜炒牛肉、白饭…
beef with broccoli, steamed rice.
妳在哪裡?
Where are ya?
小芮?
Hey, Ry?
芮恩?
Ryan!
搞什麽…丹尼尔,出去
What the... Daniel, get out!
嘿
Hey. Hey!
好
Okay. Whoa, whoa! Okay.
冷静点 不是你想像中的那样
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down! It's not what you think.
我很确定就是我想像中的那样 你几岁了?
I'm pretty sure it is what I think. How old are you?
丹尼尔,放开他
Daniel! Get off of him.
闭嘴
Shut up!
问你个问题,小子,你多大?
I asked you a question, boy. How old are you?
20 -她16岁,而我♥干♥过警♥察♥
I'm 20. - She's 16, and I'm an ex-cop.
看来你挑错人了
Looks like you picked the wrong girl.
你快掐死他了
You're choking him!
她在网路上说她18岁了
She said she was 18 online.
要是再被我抓到你靠近我外孙女
If I ever catch you near my granddaughter again,
我就把你的老二扯下来
I'm gonna rip your fucking dick off
塞进你的嘴裡 知道吗?
and shove it down your throat. You feel me?
知道了,先生
Yes, sir. Yes.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
是,先生,我需要衣服
Yes, sir. Uh, I need my clothes.
这裡是我家,衣服归我了
They're in my house. They're my clothes now.
快滚
电影精选列表