We were all flailing.
对,但是我抛下了你
Yeah, but I abandoned you,
我真的很自私
and that was so selfish.
我尽可能地远离你
I ran as fast as I could away from you.
我当时还想要妳回到我的生命中
I still wanted you to be my wife.
我知道
I know.
但事实上,奈森,我…
But the truth is, Nate, I...
我原本很确定
I was so sure
我会…
I was gonna...
努力 我知道
try... - I know.
你知道我真的努力过
And you know I tried.
我努力过,但是我办不到
I tried, but I couldn't.
因为我不想再次伤害你
'Cause I didn't wanna hurt you again.
那不是妳的错
It wasn't your fault.
就是我的错
It was.
妳爸说得没错
Your dad was right.
要不是因为看手♥机♥ 我原本来得及停车的
If I hadn't been looking at my phone,I could have stopped in time.
我早就该向你道歉了,真的对不起
You deserve an apology that never came, and I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
我最近常陪他
I've been spending some time with him lately.
好的
Yeah.
还在努力中
Oh, it's a work-in-progress.
很好
Good.
他让我得以活着
He kept me alive, you know.
我知道你耳朵的事了
I know about your ear.
嘿 我需要你知道一件事
Hey... I need you to be clear on one thing.
我当时真的很爱你
I loved you so much.
还有其他的一切
And along with everything else,
我永远都会哀悼 我们原本可能拥有的人生
I will forever grieve for the life that we might have had.
我也是
Me too.
当时的我们是个好团队
We were a good team.
如果哪一天
It would be nice
我们找到办法出现在彼此的生命中
if we could one day find some way
那就太好了
to be in each other's lives.
也许这样太不切实际了,但是…
Maybe that's unrealistic, - but...
也许吧
Maybe.
对
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们都要谢谢伊莲
I think we can all thank Elaine.
太感谢妳了
Thank you so much.
我很感激能够认识你们
I really appreciated getting to know you,
和你们聊天
and talking to you.
各位,我们昨天那些见不得人的故事
Everybody, our deeply inappropriate stories from yesterday...
都深深烙印在我的脑海中了 金恩在笑
...have been well in my head. King's laughing.
你的故事太可怕了
Your stories are foul.
妈妈,我非常感谢妳
Mama,
I'm so grateful for you.
谢谢妳为我做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done for me.
我爱妳
And I love you.
食物好难吃,谢谢你
The food was terrible. Thank you.
♪ I can't shake you off, dear ♪
♪ It's something I have tried to do ♪
♪ But I can't shake you off, dear ♪
♪ Sit on trains and think of you ♪
♪ But I...♪
♪ Oh, I can't tell ♪
♪ If it hurts or it helps ♪
♪ So breathe me in ♪
♪ One last time ♪
♪ And we play ♪
♪ Our rehearsed ♪
♪ Goodbyes ♪
♪ I can't shake you off, dear ♪
♪ It's something I have tried to do ♪
♪ But I can't shake you off, dear ♪
♪ I sit on trains and think of you ♪
♪ But you are the best part ♪
♪ You ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
我最近录了我的第一张迷你专辑
Um, I recently recorded my first EP,
就放在外套寄放处
and it's at the coat check
因为我也负责帮大家寄放外套
because I'm also the coat check girl.
所以快点来买♥♥
Uh, so come buy a CD,
否则你们就拿不回外套了
or I won't give you your coats back.
(奈森)
嗨
Hi.
我知道你打来恭喜我戒瘾一年
I know you're calling about my one-year clean,
但是我得告诉你我刚刚做了什麽
but I need to tell you what I just did.
好,不,我有空
Yeah. No, I can talk.
好
Okay.
嘿,杜恩,可以帮我拿去厨房♥吗?
Hey, Dwayne.Could you take these to the kitchen for me?
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
她会还的,对不对,芮恩?
She'll give it back. Right, Ryan?
好好吃 -谢谢
That's nice. Thank you.
你好吗?等等,我有杯子蛋糕
Hey. How's it going? Ooh, wait, I have cupcakes.
需要帮忙吗? -不用,我可以,谢谢
Need any help? - No, no, no. I'm all good. Thank you.
其实我们几个月前
Actually, we broke up
分手了 -是
a few months ago. - Yeah...
妈妈 -什麽事?
Hey, Mama. - Yes?
可以麻烦妳拿出去发吗?
Could you go pass these around over there?
他们应该想吃
I think they would like some.
没问题 -谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
好香 -很好吃
Ooh, they smell so good. - They are good.
(艾莉森)
亲爱的艾莉森
Dear Allison.
在这个缩小87倍的世界裡
Down here in 1:87 scale,
爱人永远都会亲吻
the lovers always kiss,
邻居永远很亲切
the neighbors are always kind,
而火车总是能带着妳 前往
and the trains always take you to the far-off places
妳曾发誓一定会去的
you always swore you'd go.
遥远地方 当然
In life, of course,
现实人生才不可能如此顺遂
nothing is nearly as neat and tidy.
我把所有的一切都留给奈森和芮恩
Everything I own has been left to Nathan and Ryan.
奈森同意搬回家
Nathan has agreed to move home
担任芮恩的监护人,直到她上大学
and be her guardian until she's off to college.
他会需要帮忙的
He'll need help.
请妳帮助他,艾莉
Please help him, Allie.
茉莉总是说,奈森跟妳在一起的时候
Molly always said Nathan was the best version of himself
他的状态最好
when he was with you.
谁知道
Who knows,
也许妳可以帮助芮恩进入史丹佛
maybe you can even get her into Stanford.
我们第一次在餐馆用餐时
When we first met in that diner,
妳曾问过我的刺青是什麽意思
you asked what my tattoo meant.
那是拉丁文
Amor fati is Latin.
意思是〝锺爱自己的命运〞
It means "to love one's fate."
命运不是我们自己选,艾莉
Neither of us chose this fate, Allie.
但也许我们可以找到办法锺爱它
But perhaps we can find a way to love it.
命运让我最后一年得以有儿子相伴
Fate has given me one final year with my son.
他现在看我的眼神不一样了
He looks at me differently these days.
我偶尔甚至能看到他露出微笑
Once in a while I even catch him smiling at me
带着一副看似关爱的表情
with a look that might just even be love.
锺爱自己的命运,艾莉森
Amor fati, Allison.
直到我们再次见面
Until we meet again,
丹尼尔
Daniel.
艾莉?
Allie?
什麽事?
Yeah?
妳在做什麽?
What are you doing?
上楼吧 -好
Come on upstairs.Yeah, okay.
♪ Down in the valley the first of May ♪
♪ Gatherin' flowers both fresh and gay ♪
♪ Gatherin' flowers both red and blue ♪
♪ How little thought of what... ♪
♪ ...what love could you do ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ I put my hand in into the bush ♪
♪ Finding the sweetest sweetest rose ♪
♪ I pricked my finger deep to the line ♪
♪ And left the sweetest rose ♪
♪ Sweetest rose behind ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Break my heart ♪
♪ Thousands and thousands all on this Earth ♪
♪ Honey you've been on my mind ♪
♪ Like Christmas and birthdays when I was five ♪
♪ Like the ticking clock for racers ♪
电影精选列表