And I was thinking it would be so cute
我们喜欢的手工艺
if we found, like, a craft that we like.
也许就能赚点小钱,妳觉得呢?
And maybe we could make a little money. What do you think?
(芮恩,我很抱歉)
(不用抱歉,我没事)
如果我们可以找些
I was thinking it'd be so cute
有趣的东西来卖♥♥也不错
if it was like something fun that we could sell.
(想找点事做吗?)
譬如说婴儿的围兜兜 可以接住食物
Like little bibs for babies that catch their food,
或沙拉酱
or salad dressing.
或者是…
Or you know, just...
而且妳知道吗?
And you know what?
搞不好我们可以登上《创业鲨鱼帮》
We could be on Shark Tank!
妳能想像吗,艾莉?
Can you imagine, Allie?
我知道妳会说
And I know you're like,
〝闭嘴,妈妈,你又喝醉了〞
"Oh, shut up, Mom! You're drunk again."But listen...
(不行,我正在写歌♥)
(我认识的一个帅哥要去城裡看团 拜託一起来)
(我没有朋友,笑死)
我想到最棒的点子了
Ooh, I just thought of the best idea!
(丹尼尔不会答应让我们去市区)
我们可以做溷凝纸模型
We could do, um, papier-mache!Papier-mache!
我们可以
So it would be like,
跳个舞,唱个歌♥
do a little dance, a little song.
(好,我要搭8点10分 从南奥兰治出发的火车)
(要是我被绑♥架♥,就只能怪妳了)
〝嘿,鲨鱼们〞
I would be like, "Hey, Sharks! Hey, Sharks!"
〝嘿,鲨鱼们〞〝鲨鱼们〞
Hey, Sharks! Oh... Sharks!"
等等,这样太凶了 我们可以说
Wait, that's too hard. We'll be like,
〝我是黛安,这是我的伙伴艾莉森〞
"I'm Diane. This is my associate, Allison.
〝而这是我的…随便啦〞
"And this is our... whatever!" You know...
妳这个软弱的废物
You weak piece of fucking shit.
妳撑不了两天
You couldn't make it go two days.
我他妈的讨厌妳
I fucking hate you.
恨死妳了
I hate you so much.
艾莉,妳还记得四年级的时候
Allie, do you remember when you were in fourth grade,
做的那个巨大粒线体吗?
you made that giant mitochondria?
我保证那一定能热卖♥♥
That's something that would sell, I promise you.
我们可以说:〝嘿,鲨鱼们〞
We could be like, "Hey, Sharks!"
〝我们带来了一样东西 溷凝纸模型〞
We got them for you! Papier-mache!"
就像那些…
You know, like all the...
我就知道妳会喜欢这个点子
I knew you would like that idea! I knew it!
太棒了
Yes!
妳站错边了
You're on the wrong side.
什麽?我才没有
What? No, I'm not.
(前往纽约的列车)
那不幸好妳来了
Well, good thing you came!
天啊
Oh, my God!
快过来
Get over here.
开趴啦
Whoo! Party!
(妈妈:妳在哪裡?)
哈囉,黛安 -嘿
Hello, Diane! - Oh, hey!
我不知道
I don't know
艾莉森跟妳说了多少
how much Allison has told you.
我们一直参加同一场聚会
But we've been going to the same program.
有,她有告诉我
Oh, yeah, she said. She told me, yeah.
我的外孙女 芮恩
My granddaughter, Ryan,
对艾莉森很有兴趣
has taken an interest in Allison and,
我现在找不到她
well, now I can't find her.
所以我想说过来看看她有没有在这裡
So I just thought I'd drop by and see if she might be here.
我传了简讯给她们 但是都变成绿色的
I tried texting them,but, you know, they all go green.
妳知道那是什麽意思吗?
Do you know what that means?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我也很讨厌这样
I hate when that happens, when they go...
绿色的就不知道
It's all green
讯息有没有传出去 超奇怪的
and you don't know if it's sent. It's so weird.
对 -会把我逼疯
Right. Right. Right. - Drives me crazy.
等你搞清楚,务必要告诉我
You'll have to let me know if you figure that out.
我跟科技产品不熟
I'm not tech-y.
但是我今晚其实也在找艾莉森
But I actually tonight was trying to find Allison myself.
你觉得她们有可能在一起吗?
But do you really think they're together tonight?
两个人一起不见
Both missing at the same time. It...
的确是满可疑的
seems a little curious.
看来不论她们年纪多大
Seems like no matter how old they get,
都免不了让人担心 -对
you never stop worrying. - Yeah.
但她们总是会回来
But they always seem to turn up.
不是每次都会
Not always.
也是
Yeah.
找到她们的话跟我说一声好吗?
Well, can you let me know if you find them?
我会的 -太好了
I will. - Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什麽?
What's that?
我只是…
Oh, I was just... I...
我只是想谢谢你
I was just saying thank you so much
对艾莉森这麽好
for being so kind to Allison.
她说你对她总是很好
She said you've always been so warm to her and you know,
我只想跟你说声谢谢
I... just wanted to say thanks, 'cause, you know,
因为不是每个人都会这样
like, some people wouldn't be like that, so...
我想我们都只是想往前走吧
Well, we're all just trying to move on, I suppose.
对
Yeah.
我和艾莉进行得
I don't think Allie and I are doing
不是很顺利,丹尼尔
a very good job of that, Daniel.
妳知道那句话是怎麽说的 -哪句话?
You know what they say.What?
〝比较只会让人不快乐〞
"Comparison is the thief of joy."
我不知道有这句话
Oh. I didn't know they said that.
这个嘛
Well...
有人这麽说过
somebody did.
是啊
Yeah.
我先走了
Well, I best be going then.
好,当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
晚安 -晚安
Night. - Good night.
♪ Stare into space ♪
♪ Out in the blue ♪
天啊,他在那裡
Oh, my God, there he is!
妳看,他是不是很帅?
Look at him! Isn't he so hot?
他的脸上是刺青吗?
Is that a face tattoo?
对 -天啊
Yeah! - Oh, my God!
我好爱这首歌♥
I love this song!
昆恩给我的歌♥单裡有这首
Quinn sent it to me in a playlist.
他很懂音乐
He, like, knows so much about music.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
要我一起来
For getting me to come.
不客气
Yeah.
♪ You're the only thing ♪
那是吉他手汤玛斯
That's the guitarist, Thomas.
他在盯着妳看
别说了,我没事
He's staring right at you!
我知道,妳可以选择更好的人
Oh, stop. No, I'm okay. I'm fine.
什麽?才没有
I know, you can do so much better.
但是他真的好性感
What? No. - But he is fucking hot.
我要去接人进来,但是我马上回来
Uh... Okay, I, um... I gotta go get someone in.
But I'll be right back.
要我跟妳一起去吗? -不用
Should I come with you? - No.
妳确定? -对,我马上回来
Are you sure? - No, I'll be right back. Yeah.
♪ Take a photo ♪
♪ Make it real ♪
♪ You're the stardust ♪
♪ Stardust ♪
♪ Lighting the fields ♪
♪ Caught in a state ♪
♪ Watching it fall ♪
♪ Aquarius bloom ♪
♪ Just bought a car ♪
惊喜吧
Surprise!
奈森?
Nathan?
嗨 -嗨
Hi! Hi!
芮恩?
Ryan?
怎麽了? -妳好
What? - Hi!
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
艾莉,这是我女友乔儿
Allie, uh, this is my girlfriend, Joelle.
嗨,抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry. Um...
很高兴认识妳
Nice to meet you.
我听说过很多妳的事
I've heard so much about you.
电影精选列表