I don't give a shit!
妳女儿好痛
Your daughter is in actual pain!
我才不管
I don't give a shit!
我好恨妳
I fucking hate you so much!
妳在流血
You're bleeding!
快回来
You get back here right now.
别管我 -回来
Leave me alone. - You come back here.
我去拿妳的…
Leave me alone. - I'm gonna grab your...
他妈的别管我
Leave me the fuck alone!
我才不会不管妳
I'm not gonna leave you the fuck alone,
臭小鬼
you little brat. - Ugh!
艾莉森
Allison!
别管我 -妳要去哪裡?
Leave me alone! Where are you going?
不要管我
Leave me alone!
加油,芮恩
Let's go, Ryan!
这就对了
Attagirl! Attagirl!
妈的 大家加油
Fuck!
妳就是那个 跟戴米恩聊天的芮恩?
So you're the Ryan that's been talking to Damien?
少来烦我
Get the fuck outta my face.
八婆,妳讲话这种口气
See, you talk to people like that, bitch,
难怪没朋友
that's why you have no fucking friends.
妳干嘛找我搭讪?
Why are you hitting on me, huh?
叫芮恩的可不是我
Uh, I'm not the one named "Ryan."
那是臭同性恋的名字,妳同志吗?
It's a fucking dyke's name. You a dyke?
只有我跟妳妈上♥床♥的时候是 -至少我有妈妈
Only when I fuck your mother. - Oh, at least I have a mother.
妳他妈的说什麽?
What the fuck did you just say to me?
嘿
Hey!
离戴米恩远一点,贱♥货♥
Stay away from Damien, you fucking whore.
裁判,把她们分开
Hey!Break that up, Ref!
把她们分开
Break it up. Break it up!
嘿
Hey!
够了,红牌,妳们俩都离场
Hey! That's it! You're both out. Red card.
芮恩,刚刚是怎麽回事?
Ryan, what the hell was that?
我不玩了
I quit.
我讨厌该死的足球
I quit. I hate this fucking game.
为什麽?就因为妳跟人打架?
Why? Because you got in a fight?
少来了,这不像妳
Come on, that's not you.
妳很坚强,不会半途而废
You're tough. You're not a quitter.
她取笑妈妈 -什麽?
She made fun of Mom. - What?
她说〝至少我有妈妈〞
She said, "At least I have a mom."
去她的
Well, fuck her.
好吧
Well...
妳挥那是什麽拳?
And what kind of a punch was that?
妳打出右钩拳
You throw this hard right hook
就会露出空档吃她那记刺拳
and then you leave yourself wide open for the jab.
我们得好好练习
We're gonna have to work on that.
(范豪登药局)
嗨,我来拿连续处方笺
Hi.I'm here to get a prescription refilled.
姓强森,生日8月24日
Last name, Johnson. Birthday, August 24th.
好,要拿什麽药?
Okay. For which medication?
疼始康定
Uh... The Oxy. OxyContin.
上面写妳的药拿完了
It says here you are out of refills.
妳已经吃一年多了
I see you've been on them for over a year now.
妳的医生可能想让妳降低剂量
Your doctor's probably trying to wean you off of them.
妳一定知道那会让人上瘾
As I'm sure you know, they can be very addictive.
真的吗?我他妈的从来没听说过
Oh, really? I hadn't fucking heard that.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉,抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
听着
Listen...
我出了一场严重的车祸
I was in a really bad car accident,
我需要那些药,因为我很痛
and I need them, because I'm in a lot of pain.
只有现在吗?
Just now?
什麽?不是
What? No.
妳的手肘在流血
Your elbow is bleeding.
可恶,听着,没事
Oh, shit. Look, it's fine.
我去帮妳拿绷带 -我不需要他妈的绷带
Let me go get you a bandage.
我没事
I don't need a fucking bandage. It's fine.
那妳拿这个吧
Then take this.
(希望仍在,类鸦♥片♥上瘾的真♥相♥)
天啊,太谢谢妳了
Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much. Thank you.
我感觉好多了,谢谢
I feel so much better now. Thank you.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
感觉在燃烧,猜猜看那是什麽?
Burn, but guess what that burn is?
是灵魂在燃烧,那在提振妳的精神
That burn is in your soul. It is lifting you up.
妳正在爬上那座山
You are climbing that mountain
来到以前从未
and you are reaching higher heights
到过的高度
than you ever have before.
继续踩
Keep pedaling.
(多重症状,感冒及流感)
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi!
嘿 -嗨
Hey! - Hi!
嗨
Hi.
天啊,我喜欢妳的髮型
Oh, my God. I love your hair!
好时髦,谁帮妳剪的? -谢谢
It is so chic. Who did it? - Ah, thank you! Um...
我找了个新的设计师
I, uh, got a new gal.
记得给我她的电♥话♥
Well, I gotta get her number.
好了
Okay.
我好开心妳联络我
Oh, I was so happy that you reached out.
因为妳之前都不回我的讯息
Because you weren't responding to any of my texts.
我一方面想给妳空间
Of course, I wanted to give you your space,
一方面也很担心
but I was worried.
早安 -嘿
Hi, good morning. - Hey!
需要什麽吗?
Can I get you anything?
可以给我威士忌可乐吗?
Uh, yeah. Can I please get a Jack and Coke?
抱歉,我们酒吧11点才开
Sorry, our bar doesn't actually open until 11:00.
这样的话,请给我黑咖啡
Uh, okay. In that case, I'll get a black coffee.
燕麦奶拿铁 -没问题
Oat milk latte. - You got it.
工作怎麽样?
So, how's, how's work?
妳还在普渡吧?
You're still at Purdue, right?
我还在普渡 -对
Still repping Purdue. - Yeah.
妳以为在破产和官司
You'd think it would've been a shit show
缠身下会很惨
because of the bankruptcy and all the lawsuits.
但是偷偷跟妳说
Mm. - But, between you and me,
我的业绩还变好了
my numbers have actually increased.
厉害
Wow.
我上季的奖金高到吓人
My bonus last quarter was insane.
就是这样 -对
It sells itself. - Yeah.
卡尔马♥克♥思♥错了
Karl Marx was wrong.
精神鸦♥片♥真的
Turns out the opiate of the masses
是鸦♥片♥
is opium.
总之,
Anyway.
妳好吗?
How are you doing?
什麽时候要回去上班?
When are you going back to work?
听着,我就开门见山直说了
Listen, I'm just gonna cut right to it
因为妳是我的朋友
because you're my friend
我知道妳一定能理解
and I know you're gonna understand.
我还是很疼痛
I'm still in a lot of pain.
艾莉
Oh, Allie...
我知道,而且我的医生 不开疼始康定给我了
I know, and my docs are cutting my Oxy scripts
因为这年头大家
because everyone's really freaked out
都很怕会上瘾
about addiction these days.
所以不知道妳能不能…
So, I was wondering if it would be possible...
艾莉,拜託告诉我 妳邀我
Allie, please tell me you didn't invite me
吃早餐不是为了託我拿药
to breakfast to hit me up for pills.
不是的
No.- No, no, no, no, no.
等我看到医生就好
It's just until I can get in, and see my docs.
因为我那该死的妈妈
Um, because my fucking mother,
把我最后剩下的药丢进马桶了
she threw my last refill into the toilet, so...
不行
No way.
妳这是在耍我吗?
Are you fucking with me right now?
不是
No.
有问题就要去看医生
If you have a problem, you need to get some help.
电影精选列表