Why? 'Cause you get to play God?
我人生中有很多失控的时候
Well, so much of my life has been outta control.
在这裡
Down here,
我可以决定奥莉维雅是否选择了我
I get to decide if Olivia chooses me.
我可以决定我回家的时候
I get to decide if my father comes
我父亲是否有来车站接我
to pick me up at the station when I get home.
他有去吗?
Did he?
没有
No.
他醉倒在我家后院
He was passed out drunk in our backyard.
他倒了好久
He'd lain face down so long,
背上积了2.5公分厚的雪
an inch of snow had gathered on his back.
隔天早上吃早餐的时候 他问我要不要啤酒
Next morning at breakfast, he offered me a beer,
所以
so...
我就在吃早餐时陪他喝啤酒
I had a beer with him at breakfast,
然后就再也没有停下来
and I never stopped.
妳上次跟奈森说话是什麽时候?
When did you last talk to Nathan?
丹尼尔,我是上帝
Daniel, this is God.
艾莉森想请你换个话题
Allison would like you to change the conversation now.
我想也是
I'll bet she would.
好了,我们走吧
All right. Let's get outta here.
芮恩?
Ryan?
现在才一点,妳怎麽回家了?
It's only one o'clock. Why are you home?
今天有校园枪手演习,只上半天课
We had a half-day for the active shooter drill.
我早上跟你说过了
I told you this morning.
这是我参加聚会的一位朋友
Well, this is a friend of mine from the program.
嗨
Hi.
妳好
Hi.
妳该走了 -对
You should probably get going. - Yeah. Yeah.
我这就离开
I'm gonna go.
等等,我在哪裡见过妳
Wait, I know you from somewhere.
并没有
No, you don't.
真的吗?
You do?
我怎麽会见过妳?
How do I know you?
我叫艾莉森
Uh... My... I'm...I'm Allison.
妳不是说枪手演习两点才结束吗?
Yeah, I've seen you before.
对,我一定见过妳
I thought you said the active shooter drill ended at 2:00.
对,因为假枪手会回击
Yeah, that's when the pretend shooter fights back.
今天他自杀了,所以我们提早放学
Today, he shot himself, so we got out early.
我为什麽会见过妳? -我不知道该说什麽
Why do I know you?
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.
妳是奈森的未婚妻 -不是
You were Nathan's fiancee. - No.
妳当时在车上 -没有
You were in the car. - No.
对,我在车上 -开车的不是妳吗?
I was, yeah. - Weren't you driving?
开车的不是她吗?
Wasn't she driving?
我们参加同一场聚会
We're in the program together.
你不是说那是她的错吗? -什麽?
But I thought you said it was her fault. - What?
你怎麽能带她进我们家?
How could you bring her into our house?
滚出我们家 -好
Get out of our fucking house!
对不起 -没事
Okay. It's okay. I'm sorry. I...
抱歉,我以为妳在学校
I'm so sorry. I thought you were in school.
妳毁了我的人生
You ruined my fucking life!
我知道,真的很抱歉
I know, I know, I know. I'm... I'm really sorry.
妳不该来的,这裡是我们家
You shouldn't be here! This is our house!
我妈妈在这裡长大
My mom grew up in here!
我睡在她的卧房♥,用她的床单
I sleep in her bedroom. I use her sheets!
好了,她要走了
All right. All right. She's leaving.
如果这是我最后一次
Uh, just in case this is the last time
跟妳说话 请妳知道
I ever get to talk to you, please know,
我也希望死的是我
I also wish it was me.
好吗?真的
Okay? I do.
我这就走了
I'm gonna go.
我没能跟她说再见
I never got to say goodbye.
我知道
I know.
他们原本要去看剧
They were going to see a play.
我知道
I know.
她想去看音乐剧
She wanted to see a musical,
因为她喜欢那些华丽的戏服
because she loved all the fancy costumes.
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
她说妳让奈森很幸福
She said you made Nate really happy.
说妳是他这一生最棒的事
That you were the best thing that ever happened to him.
他也让我很幸福
He made me happy, too.
好,我要走了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
艾莉森
Allison.
什麽事?
Yeah.
妳想留下来吃晚餐吗?
Would you like to stay for dinner?
什麽?
What?
所以妳也酗酒?
So, you're an alcoholic, too?
芮恩
Ryan.
没有
Uh, no.
我的问题不是酗酒
Alcohol's not exactly my problem.
那是什麽?冰♥毒♥吗?
What is? Meth?
芮恩
Ryan.
不,不是冰♥毒♥
No. Not meth. Um...
处方止痛药
Prescription painkillers.
疼始康定
Oxy.
妳怎麽知道疼始康定?
How do you know about Oxy?
我学校的同学有在吸
Kids at my school snort it.
那是海♥洛♥因♥耶
It's heroin!
才不是
No, it's not.
那东西比啤酒还好买♥♥
I could get it easier than I could get a beer.
连锁药局就有卖♥♥
They sell it at Rite Aid.
妳为什麽甩了奈森舅舅? -芮恩
So why'd you dump Uncle Nate? - Ryan.
他说妳搞失踪
He said you ghosted him.
这不关妳的事
It's not your business.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand how
发生了那些事之后
if he was gonna stay with you,
他还愿意跟妳在一起
even after everything that happened,
妳为什麽还甩了他?
why'd you dump him?
我很心烦
I was upset.
所以我逃走了
And so I ran.
就跟妳不踢足球了一样 -闭嘴
Like you, quitting soccer. Shut up!
不准叫我闭嘴
You don't say "shut up" to me!
永远不可以
Ever again!
妳为什麽不踢足球了?
Why'd you quit soccer?
她跟人打架 -我讨厌队上的所有人
She got into a fight. - 'Cause I hate every girl on the team.Oh.
妳爸妈跟我说妳很厉害
Your parents were telling me how amazing you were.
真的吗?
They were? Mm-hmm.
妳爸说
Your dad actually was saying
妳绝对能拿到奖学金
how you were definitely gonna get a scholarship.
我想去史丹佛
I wanna go to Stanford.
你笑什麽?
Why are you laughing?
妳退出球队,在学校乱说话
You quit the team, you're mouthing off in school,
功课也不做
and you're not doing your homework.
还想进史丹佛?
You're gonna get into Stanford?
我没有说我永远不踢球了
I didn't say I quit the team permanently.
我只说我想休息一阵子
I said I wanted to take a break.
而且我成绩曾拿过4.0
And I had a 4.0 down the shore.
只要我想,就能马上恢复
I could get it back in a second if I cared.
妳为什麽不想?
Why don't you care?
妳觉得呢?
Why, do you think?
妈的 -好了
Shit. Okay.
今晚就先这样吧? -对,我要回家了
Why don't we just call it a night, okay?Yeah, I'm gonna go home.
嘿
Hey, um...
如果妳…我不知道
Um, just in case you, I don't know,
想聊聊
wanna talk, need to talk...
这是我的电♥话♥
This is me.
妳自己决定,但是我都在
And it's up to you, but I'm here.
好了
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all that.
没事
Uh, it's fine.
现在妳知道我得应付什麽了吧
You see what I'm dealing with.
电影精选列表