老实说真的没事
Honestly, it's okay.
听着
Look.
她是个很脆弱的孩子
She's a very fragile kid.
所以请妳不要联络她
So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't contact her.
好
Oh.Okay.
好,我只是…
Yeah, I just...
我只是想让她知道 如果她想聊聊或什麽的
I just wanted her to know that I was available
我都在
if she wanted to talk or anything.
我只是想请妳
I'm just asking if you will
让她自己想吧
please just let her be.
我以童子军的名誉发誓
Scout's honor.
不,那是史巴克说 〝生生不息,繁荣昌盛〞时的手势
No, that's Spock's "Live long and prosper."
我们童子军是这样立誓的
We Boy Scouts do this.
我比较喜欢史巴克
Oh. I prefer Spock.
生生不息,繁荣昌盛,丹尼尔
Live long and prosper, Daniel.
晚安 -谢谢
Good night. - Thank you.
(疼始康定)
(新讯息,来自芮恩)
(我是芮恩,要喝咖啡吗?)
(丹尼尔要我给妳一点空间)
(我想知道那天的事)
(回去足球队 告诉丹尼尔是我说服妳)
(我会去看妳比赛 我想看妳的身手)
(好吧)
(等等,真的吗?)
(对,我不会让那些臭八婆 妨碍我进史丹佛,週六见)
加油,宝贝
Go, baby! Go, go, go!
加油 -上啊
Come on, come on, come on.
对了
Come on! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
讚啦
Yeah!
这才像话
Attagirl!
这才像话
Attagirl!
谢谢
Thank you.
(艾莉,我是丹尼尔 也许让芮恩跟妳聊聊会有帮助)
(放学后去喝咖啡?)
妳为什麽去哪都骑脚踏车?
Why do you ride your bike everywhere?
车祸之后我就没搭过车了
I haven't been in a car since the accident.
因为妳觉得内疚吗?
'Cause you feel guilty?
不
Uh, no.
因为我害怕
Because I feel... scared.
丹尼尔说妳当时在滑手♥机♥
Daniel says you were using your phone.
我在看地图
Uh, I was using Maps.
大家都会看地图 -对,他看了所有报告
Everyone uses Maps. Yeah, well, he has all the reports.
他全都记下来了
He's memorized them.
他晚上会盯着看,超奇怪的 -好,我在现场
He stares at them at night. It's weird. Okay, well, I was there.
写报告的人不在,所以…
And the person who wrote those reports wasn't, so...
告诉我妳为什麽和奈森分手
Tell me why you ended it with Nate.
我妈会希望你们还在一起
My mom would want you guys to be together still.
芮恩,我根本不知道要怎麽回答
Ryan, I don't even know what to say to that.
我妈以前…
My mom used to really, um...
很照顾他,妳知道吧?
just, like, look out for him and stuff, you know? Um...
然后
And...
我觉得现在或许我也该这麽做
I've been thinking maybe now I'm supposed to.
因为她没办法照顾他了
Because she can't.
她一定很骄傲
I bet that would make her really proud.
我可以告诉妳他的现况
I could tell you about what's happening with him if you want.
不了,没关係,谢谢
No, that's okay.Thank you, though.
我很努力想避开…
I've tried really hard to avoid all of that...
他搬到翠贝卡了
He moved to Tribeca.
哇
Wow.
对,还养了一隻狗
Yeah. He has a dog.
狗?
A dog? - Mm-hmm.
一隻法斗,叫贾斯伯
A French Bulldog named Jasper.
他完全不像是喜欢法斗的人
He never really struck me as a Frenchie type,
不过好的
but okay.
是他女友的狗
It's his girlfriend's.
对
Yeah.
我不需要听这些
I... I don't need to hear this.
妳没事吧?
Are you okay? - Mm-hmm.
他们在一起多久了?
How long have they been going out?
我不知道,大概四个月吧
I don't know. Like, four months, I think.
哇
Wow.
对,她是律师助理
Yeah. She's a paralegal.
我根本不知道那是什麽 这是好事吗?
I don't even know what that is.
Is that, like, a good thing?
对,哇
Yeah. Wow.
妳一直〝哇〞个不停 -对
You just keep saying, "Wow." - Yeah.
有太多东西要消化了
It's just a lot to take in.
我很为他感到开心,真的
I'm really happy for him. I am.
他值得有幸福的人生
He really deserves to be happy.
我…
I...
我不该告诉妳的 -没关係
I shouldn't have told you. - No, no, no. It's fine.
但是妳不开心了
But you're upset.
我们一起经历了好多事
We went through so much together.
我很希望他有好的际遇
I really want good things to happen to him.
对不起
I'm really sorry
我让妳不开心了 -没关係
I made you upset. It's okay.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom. - I really
我只是想表达友善
meant for this to be friendly.
等等见
Yeah. I'll see you in a second.
嘿,怎麽了吗?
Hey.Is something wrong?
我忘了我有面试
I, um... I forgot I have a job interview.
所以我得走了
So, I'm gonna go.
妳不舒服吗?
You sick?
对
Yeah.
是戒断症状吗? -我在努力中
Withdrawal? - I'm trying.
好,听着,别放弃
All right. Look, don't stop.
好吗? -好
Okay? - Okay.
千万别吃
Don't use.
好
Okay.
今晚别待在家,找点事做
Don't stay home tonight. Do something.
好 -好吗?
Okay. Okay. - All right? Okay.
需要抱一下吗?
You need a hug?
抱你
Um, if I hug you,
我会哭出来,所以不行
I'm gonna sob, so no.
我可以应付得了
Well, I can handle that.
我不该在芮恩面前哭的
No, I shouldn't. Not in front of Ryan.
好
Okay.
那我用眼神抱妳
Well, I'm hugging you with my eyes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
自己小心 -好
Be careful. - Okay.
我得走了,我们下次见
I have to go. So, I'll see you another time.
再见
Bye.
要命
Fuck me.
嘿
Hey.
走吧
Let's go.
这溷帐一杯咖啡
This asshole charged me six buck
要收六块钱,走吧
for a cup of coffee. Come on.
好
Okay.
♪ It starts so early now ♪
♪ The sun has gone to Birkenau ♪
♪ As shadows creep across your brow ♪
♪ I love you just the same ♪
妈的
Fuck!
♪ These freakish holidays ♪
♪ That make us act like renegades ♪
♪ A blood bath at the Ice Capades ♪
♪ Just makes me love you ♪
♪ More than I should ever have been allowed ♪
♪ In a world of candy guns ♪
♪ Sweet as demons in the candy apple sun ♪
♪ Think it quiet but then don't sing it loud ♪
♪ Through a world of number ones ♪
♪ Pointed skyward at the... ♪
看着我
Look at me!
♪ ...here like Buffalo ♪
♪ Now it feels like Bamako ♪
♪ I love you seven ways ♪
♪ You wear those baby tees ♪
艾莉
Allie!
艾莉
Allie!
艾莉?
Allie?
妳今天有去找工作吗?
Did you job hunt today?
拜託别来烦我
Please leave me alone.
我在逛拍卖♥♥网站
I was looking on Etsy.
心想如果能找个
电影精选列表