在赫曼威廉斯 针对模型火车爱好者
In Herman Williams' seminal work on the joys
所做的开创性研究中 他写道:
of being a model train hobbyist, he writes,
〝我花费许多时间
"Many an hour have I spent
开心地沉浸在我所创作的世界中
"blissfully lost in a world of my own creation.
对模型火车迷来说
"For the model train enthusiast,
有个充满秩序与对称的祕密世界
"there exists a secret world of order and symmetry.
就在家中地下室或阁楼的角落裡
"Nestled into the corners of our basements and attics,
我们主宰着这个
"we lord over a world
由爱好者扮演全能造物主的世界
"where the hobbyist plays omnipotent creator.
在这个缩小87倍的世界中
"There, in 1:87 scale,
邻居永远很亲切
"the neighbors are always kind,
有情人终成眷属
"the lovers always end up together,
而火车总是能带着你
"and the trains always take you to the far-off places
前往你曾发誓一定会去的遥远地方〝
"you always swore you'd go."
当然
In life, of course,
现实人生才不可能如此顺遂
nothing is nearly as neat and tidy.
♪ Well, if you close the door ♪
♪ The night could last forever ♪
♪ And keep the sunshine out ♪
♪ And say hello to never ♪
♪ 'Cause all the people are dancing ♪
♪ And they're having such fun ♪
♪ I wish it could happen to me ♪
- ♪ So baby close that door ♪
♪ And never have to see the day again ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪ I'd never have to see the day again ♪
♪ That's right ♪ Sing!
♪ I'd never have to see the day again ♪
安可,艾莉
Encore, Allie!
不行
No!
我喝太多了
I am way too drunk
没办法在众目睽睽下唱歌♥
to be singing in front of people.
但是我们爱妳呀,来嘛
Aw, but we love you! Come on!
我想继续保持下去
And I wanna keep it that way.
好的,刚刚这首歌♥是献给
Um, okay. That was for my beautiful, sweet,
我英俊、温柔的未婚夫奈森
darling fiance, Nathan.
他非常喜欢那首歌♥
Who loves that song very much.
亲爱的,你要过来吗?
Bubba, you wanna come up here?
不要
快过去啦
- No.
快点啦,这是我们的订婚派对呢
Come on! It's our engagement party.
他很害羞
He's very shy!
奈森
Nathan! Nathan! Nathan!
快点
Nathan! Nathan!
你喜欢吗? -唱得好棒
Did you like it? - It was amazing.
大家好
Hey, y'all...
我简短说明一下 她在我们第一次约会时
Um, I'll just briefly say that she played that song for me
表演这首歌♥
on our very first date
她在一间空荡荡的酒吧后面
on a beautiful, old piano she found
找到一架美丽的旧钢琴
at the back of an empty bar.
妳最好快唱,妹子 -对啊
Well, you better go, girl! - Come on. Come on!
妳非如愿不可 -没错,
Always be closing. Absolutely!
欢迎加入我们这一家
Welcome to the family!
艾莉森 -什麽事?
Allison... - Yes...
我人生中最珍惜的回忆都有妳
Every memory I cherish in my life has you in it.
其中有些只有短短几秒钟
Some of them are just tiny seconds.
妳专心品嚐东西的时候
The way you close one eye
会闭上一隻眼睛
when you really wanna focus on tasting something.
我真的会这样,
I do that. I do that.
就像是…
I go, like...
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is real.
这是真的,宝贝
It's real, baby.
感谢老天
Thank God. Mm.
我爱妳 -我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
好了 -嘿
Aw.- Okay. - Hey...
喝酒、抽菸,开心点 -对
Um... Drink, smoke, be merry. Yeah.
如果想和奇普上♥床♥
And if you choose to sleep with Chip,
记得要他戴11层套子
make sure he wears, like, 11 condoms.
我还是处♥男♥
I'm, like, literally a virgin.
他在开玩笑的
He's kidding. He's kidding.
- ♪ Time keeps on coming ♪
♪ I've been all around ♪
♪ I'll keep on loving... ♪
不行,宝贝,
No! No, no, no.
不准滑手♥机♥
No. Come on, baby. No phone. - Oh.
我们婚后得定好规矩
When we get married, we have to make rules
在床上不能滑手♥机♥
about phones in the bed.
少来,
Oh, shut up.
你花在滑手♥机♥的时间 是我的十倍
You are on your phone, like, ten times more than me,
总是在看破旧的老卡车
looking up rusty old trucks.
1967年产的敞篷野马越野车
Uh, a '67 cloth top Bronco
是艺术品,宝贝 不是卡车
is a work of art, baby. It's not a truck.
我是在欣赏艺术
I'm looking at art. - Yeah. Oh.
就像这个屁♥股♥一样
Like this butt.
你给我的软糖让我嗨到不行
I am so high from that gummy you gave me.
那到底是什麽鬼东西?
What the fuck was that?
我还是感觉不到我的脚踝
I still can't feel my ankles.
妳现在不需要脚踝
You don't need your ankles right now.
对,但我还是想感觉到我的脚踝
Yeah, but I would still like to feel my ankles.
过来亲我
Hey, come kiss me.
宝贝 -什麽事?
Hey, babe? - Yeah?
我销♥售♥清单上的这个怪医生
This creepy doctor from my sales list
竟然在IG上想跟我打情骂俏
is really trying to flirt with me on Instagram.
也许是妳让他误会了
Maybe you gave him the wrong impression.
什麽?
What?
拜託,最好是
Come on! As if!
我明明就挥舞着
I go in there, and I'm, like,
我的订婚戒
waving my engagement ring around.
妳总是说 〝打情骂俏是工作的一部分〞
You always say, "Flirting is a part of the job."
注定会有人误会的
Someone's bound to get the wrong impression.
只有一点点而已
It's very light flirting.
好吧 -是真的
Ah, okay. - It is!
就只是个
It's like... It's just...
澹澹的微笑
It's sushi with a smile,
这样他才能写下该死的处方笺
so that he can write the fucking prescription,
我也能拿到丰厚的奖金,
and I can get a fat bonus,
如此一来…
and then
也许你和我有一天能
you and I can maybe one day
搬到市区去
move to the city.
前提是我们没有先下地狱
If we don't go to hell first.
你为什麽说这种话?
Oh! Why would you say that?
拜託 -对不起
Come on! - I'm sorry.
我只是在推销复迈
I'm only pushing HUMIRA, like,
才不会因为中重度乾癣而下地狱
I won't go to hell for moderate to severe psoriasis.
拜託,那样就太不公平了
Come on. That would be so unfair.
对
Yeah, yeah.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
听着,
Okay. Hey. - Mmm.
这只是垫脚石而已,宝贝
It's just a stepping stone, baby.
我知道
I know.
你觉得现在去学当太空人太迟了吗?
Do you think it's too late for astronaut school?
怎麽了?
What?
怎麽了? -没事
What? - Nothing.
我可以当职业舞者
I could be a professional dancer.
真的吗? -真的
Oh, word? - Yeah. Yeah.
妳会跳舞?
You got them moves? - Ooh.
等等,让我站起来
Wait, let me stand up.
我站起来的时候比较厉害
I'm way better when I stand up.
好 -我站起来的时候厉害多了
Okay. - It's so much better when I stand up.
准备好了吗? -好了
Are you ready? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是什麽类型的舞?
Whoa. - What genre is this?
不知道,我的身体就自己动起来了
I don't know, but my body just goes...Go.
这是现代舞,对吧?
Is this modern, right?
这是专业舞步
This is professional. - Wow.
这样啊 -所以请你
So I would appreciate it
认真看待我
if you took me seriously right now.
我非常认真
I'm taking you very seriously.
最后再以这样结束
电影精选列表