破产姐妹  第一季 第十四集

2 Broke Girls S01E14

July 19, 2019, 2:34 p.m.

性感火热的邻居


Pick up... chicken breasts.
上菜,鸡胸肉
The way I know you want it, with the bone in.
我做了你爱的那样,内含"硬骨"
We really should hold a seminar about sexual harassment in the workplace.
我们真应该开个工作场合性骚扰研讨会
Why? He's already so good at it.
为什么,他早是骚扰界一霸了
I'm serious. How'd he like it if we did that to him every time we ordered?
说真的,如果是我们每次点菜都骚扰他,他会做何感想
Well, let's find out.
试试便知
Ordering. One pastrami.
点菜。一份熏牛肉
Can you do me a favor, doll-face?
可以帮我个忙吗,小美妞
Make it so big and thick, you can't get your mouth around it.
把牛肉弄得又大又粗,一嘴含不住塞不下
Can you do that for me, sweetheart?
能为我做到吗,小甜心
Yes, and two matzo ball soups, hold the balls.
再来两份薄饼肉丸汤,不放"肉丸"
Wait, I'll hold the balls, you just sit there and look pretty.
不,"肉丸"放我手里就好,你就美美的乖乖坐着享受吧
And a cream of... nope, can't. Just grossed myself out.
再一份白液...不行了,说得我都吐了
When is it going to get dirty?
什么时候才要开始说黄段子啊
Max, come out.
麦克斯,出来吧
If I came out, it would not be for you, it's be for that hot Dragon Tattoo girl.
如果我要出柜,肯定不是因为你,而是为了那个火♥辣的龙纹身女孩
Welcome, board members, to the very first financial assessment meeting of Max's homemade cupcakes.
各位董事会成员,欢迎出席首届麦克斯自制小蛋糕店的财务评估会议
I was told there would be a cheese plate.
我是听说有起司拼盘才来的
After five months in business, we're showing a profit of $725.
开业五个月,我们的收益为725元
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.
老实说,我感到有点失望
Really? 'Cause, dude, we have so far exceeded where I thought we'd be in five months.
真的吗,有这样的收益,比我预期中五个月后的下场好多了
Look, we have to find a way to make more money on the side to put into the business.
我们得想个办法赚点外快,好增加开店基金
Or we could quit now, while we're a success.
或趁现在小有成就,赶紧金盆洗手
What are you talking about?
你这什么话
It's only gonna get worse.
未来只会每况愈下
Or it could get better. Why would you even say that?
也可以蒸蒸日上啊,你干嘛这么悲观
Because it's life, and life gets worse, that's what it does.
这就是人生,人生只会每况愈下
On life's resume, under special skills it says, "Good at making things worse."
如果"人生"有简历,那专长栏上肯定写着,"擅于使情况每况愈下"
Do you always go to the worst-case scenario?
为什么你总是往最坏的方面想呢
Yup. On my resume it says, "Good at going to the worst case scenario."
没错,我的简历就写着"擅于往最坏的方面想"
Do you think you could try to be more optimistic, and not expect the worst all the time?
你能不能乐观一点,不要总往最坏的方面想呀
Who's that? More optimistic, right?
谁啊?要我乐观是吧
On the other side of that door is all the money you lost,
门的另一边,是你失去的亿万家财
and then we move back into your townhouse, and I masturbate in your tub for a change.
我们欢喜搬回你的别墅,换我在你的小缸缸里自♥慰到爽
It was twice, and you could have knocked.
我就做过两次,谁让你当时不敲门
Who is it?
谁啊
Detective James, NYPD.
纽约警察局,詹姆士探员
Wait, don't open it! Don't open it! Oh, smoked it tuesday. Open.
等等,别开门,别开门。开吧,大♥麻周二抽完了,没事
Sorry to bother you, miss. Do you live in this apartment?
抱歉打扰了,女士们,你们住在这里吗
I'm gonna tell you right now, officer, our names aren't on the lease.
我现在就坦白,警官大人,我们的名字不在租约上
We're an illegal sublet with no place else to go. Please, mercy.
我们是无地可住的非法转租客。求您了,高抬贵手啊
Sorry, officer, it's her first raid.
警官,抱歉,这是她第一次被检查
Relax, the landlord didn't send me.
别紧张,不是房东叫我来的
What do you know about the tenant who lives in the apartment directly above you?
你们认识住在楼上的房客吗
His name is Lou. Leo? Saul? Am I even close?
他叫卢。里欧?索尔?我猜得接近吗
His name's Nirham Chaduri.
他名字叫尼尔翰·沙多里
Oh, man, I wasn't even on the right continent.
哎哟,跟我猜的差了十万八千里啊
Is that Nirham Chaduri?
那是尼尔翰·沙多里吗...
Been dead for two weeks. Lived alone, nobody knew.
死了两周了,独居,死无人知
Cats eat his face?
他的脸有被猫吃掉吗
Max, could you please not be so dark?
麦克斯,想法不要这么阴暗好吗
Kittens eat his face?
他的脸有被小喵喵吃掉吗
What? I'm just trying to put a more positive spin on things.
干嘛,我是想添加点正面元素嘛
Where are you going with that?
你拿着那个去哪呢
That's my good china with huckleberry hound on it.
那可是带哈克狗图案的上好瓷碟啊
I'm making a "Hello" Cupcake plate for our neighbors across the hall.
这是我要给对门邻居的问候小蛋糕盘
Oh, no, you're not.
不行,不准你瞎搞
It's weird not to know your neighbors.
不认识自己邻居,太不合理了
No, it's weird not to know your father,
不认识自己老爸,才不合理呢
but by the time you're four, you get over it and move on.
不过等到四岁之后,你也就习惯不纠结了
This is a mistake.
你这是在自掘坟墓
Who knows what's lurking behind that door?
谁知道门后"潜伏"着什么怪人呢
Yes, something awful, like nice people, who might look out for us,
是呀,可怕着呢,例如好人,那种会照看我们
or say, "Hello", in the hallway when they see you.
或是在走廊碰到会跟我们打招呼的好人
No matter what comes out of there, I will not be "hello-ing" It up in the hallway.
我不管是什么牛鬼蛇神来应门,我死也不会跟人在走廊里假客套
You got lucky. Get back in here.
算你好运,赶紧回家
Who is it, please?
请问哪位
Caroline, your next-door neighbor.
卡洛琳,我是您的对门邻居
Hi. Uh, is this a bad time?
你好,没打扰到您吧
Not at all. One sec. Hi.
完全没有。等一下,你好
I just wanted to introduce myself and my roommate, Max.
我只是跟我室友麦克斯来打个招呼
There, and give you these cupcakes.
这俩小蛋糕是送您的
That is so nice.
你们人真好
Well, it's the leash... least... least I can do.
小小链子,不,小小心意而已
Well, I gotta go.
好的,我有事先忙咯
Well, if we ever get a dog, we know who can walk it.
如果我们养了狗,好歹知道谁能帮忙遛遛
Listen. I know.
你听,我听到了
It's only been a few days, and somebody's already moved in upstairs.
才几天而已,楼上就搬进新住客了
And they are playing music!
而且他们还在放音乐
Music is coming through the floor into my ears.
这破音乐穿过屋顶,直达我的耳朵
I blame you for this.
一切都怪你
When you knocked on that door across the hall, you might have opened a portal to hell.
你去敲对门的门的时候,你也开启了通往地狱的通道
There, you hear the devil music?
听到地狱的冥乐了吗
I think it's the Bee Gees.
人家是放比吉斯乐队吧
Exactly. And walking!
那就是冥乐,还他妈大声走路
Walking and music, we have to stop this right now.
大声走路和放音乐,我们得立刻制止这种行为
It's 10 o'clock, people are allowed to walk and play music.
现在才10点,走路和放音乐没什么不可以
Your lack of apartment knowledge is really starting to piss me off.
你对住公寓毛都不懂,真让老娘火大死了
We have to show him right now not to screw us. I need paper.
我们现在就得上去,给他个下马威。我需要白纸
What are you doing? I mean, besides over-reacting?
你除了反应过度外,还想干嘛啊
Writing a threatening note.
写恐吓信
If we don't shut this down now, next thing you know,
如果一开始不处理,很快就会有
someone's having an academy awards party in your living room.
路人跑来你家客厅,开奥斯卡颁奖晚会
Is that what you want?
你真想尝到这恶果吗
Strangers passing out mini Oscar statues that say, "Best nachos?"
陌生人互相颁发迷你奥斯卡奖座,上面还写着"最佳玉米脆饼奖"
"I have an unregistered gun and can shoot you through the floor"?
"我有把未注♥册的黑枪,能从楼下一枪崩了你"
You're coming in really hot, Max.
你这样太火爆了吧,麦克斯
We're not giving him this.
这信不能给人家
It'll start a bad dynamic between us.
这会影响我们日后的邻里互动
God, how I miss the quiet, dead indian guy.
天啊,我好想念死去的印度无声无息男啊
Okay, we're gonna hit and run.
来吧,我们打完就跑
Oh, you mean "run," literally.
你是说真跑啊
Shh, listen.
听好了
Reading the note, freaking out. Music off, problem solved.
读信中,惊讶中。音乐关掉,问题解决
Respect! Never doubt, never doubt.
厉害吧,感谢各位乡亲父老的支持
Crossing the floor to the door, Closing the door, Coming down the stairs,
走向门中,关门中,下楼中
What do we do? Move?
我们该怎么办。搬家吗
What's he look like?
他长什么样
He's got his finger over the peephole.
他用手指堵着猫眼呢
Okay, game on. Back up! This is my building, I've got to take it back.
很好,游戏开始,闪开。这是老娘的楼,老娘要夺回掌控权
Max, this is life, not Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3.
麦克斯,这是现实生活,不是使命召唤3之现代大战
Move. What!
让开。敲个屁呀
What is meaning of this horrible, horrible note?
这封坏坏的信是什么意思
Oh, you're not a man?
你不是男人啊
What kind of question is this? Do I look like a man?
你这是哪门子的问题啊,我看起来像个男人吗
No, but you clump around up there like a man.
不像,不过你的走路声倒是十分爷们
Max, please.
麦克斯,别这样
Did you write this horrible, horrible note?
这封坏坏的信是你写的吗
I did.
没错
First day in my new home and I'm given this horrible, horrible note, with threats.
搬进新家的第一天,我就收到这封这坏坏的...恐吓信
Well, they're not actually threats.
其实不算恐吓啦
"I will gut you like a hog."
"我要像杀猪那样宰了你"
To be clear, I only skimmed the note. Everything was happening so fast.
我澄清一下,那信我只随便扫了一眼。她行动太风风火火了
Listen, we've obviously gotten off to a bad start. Please come in.
显然我们一开始没给你留下好印象,您快请进
Why would I want to come in with you horrible, horrible... ooh, cupcake land. Ooh.
进来干嘛,你们还给我写了坏坏的...哇,小蛋糕天堂啊
Yes, we have a cupcake business. We're just starting, but doing well.
是的,我们有个小蛋糕生意。虽然刚开始,不过生意还不错
Max is the baker. Say hello, Max.
麦克斯是蛋糕师,打声招呼吧
I know people in the mob.
我认识黑帮的人哦
That's Max, and I'm Caroline. You are?
她是麦克斯,我是卡洛琳,您叫...
Sophie Kuchenski.
苏菲·科臣斯基
Is that a polish accent I'm detecting?
没听错的话,是波兰口音吧
Yes.

I visited Warsaw once, I love it.
我去过一次华沙,爱死那里了
Oh, 'cause I hate it. Rats and pimps. Why have you not yet offered me cupcake?
我恨死那里了,老鼠和皮条客一堆。你怎么还不请我吃个小蛋糕
It's the least thing you can do, after horrible, horrible note.
写了这种坏坏恐吓信,至少也得表示表示吧
Oh, sure. Chocolate or vanilla?
没问题,要巧克力的还是香草味的
Yes. Why such sourpuss?
都要了。干嘛一副苦瓜脸啊
Sorry about that.
不好意思啊
It's just, we work long hours at the neighborhood diner,
只是我们在附近餐馆上班,每天长时间工作
and Max has another job as well, and then she comes home and she has to make the cupcakes.
麦克斯还打两份工,回到家还得做这些小蛋糕
Mmm. So good.
太好吃了
How could someone so angry make something so sweet?
像她这种怨气冲天的人怎么能做出如此美味的蛋糕呢
She's not always like this.
她也不总是这样啦
I'm usually like this, just ask the previous tenant. Oh, wait. You can't.
我这人就这样,问问你之前的住客就知道了。等等,死人不能回答你
You know, you two girls are like these cupcakes.
我觉得你们俩就像这俩小蛋糕
One is dark and heavy and one is light and fluffy. I prefer the fluffy one.
一个又黑又重口,一个又白又松软。我比较爱松软白妞
Well, I think we've made our point.
好吧,我想你懂我们的意思了
No music, no clumping, I'll shoot you through the floor, thanks for stopping by.
别放音乐,别大声走路。不然我就一枪崩了你,慢走不送
I'm so glad we can joke with each other already.
真高兴我们关系好得都能乱开玩笑了
Sorry about the note, can we start ov... you have the Chanel Allure lip gloss?
那封信,实在抱歉,我们可以重...你有香奈儿诱♥惑唇彩啊
Yeah. Mm, you know the Chanel?
是啊,你也知道香奈儿啊
Know? Love. I can't afford it any more.
何止知道,我爱死了,不过买不起了
Oh, take one. I got handfuls in my bag.
来吧,拿一根走,我包里好多呢
Really? Oh, that's so nice.
真的吗?你人真好
Hey. Hey! Hey! Do I have to put you on a leash?
喂,喂,喂。要我也帮你拴上狗链吗
Hey, we start again. You take a chanel, and I take more cupcakes to go.
我们重新认识吧。你拿一根香奈儿,我多拿几个小蛋糕走
Oh, sure.
当然,没问题
Yes.
真乖
I knew it. Bitch played us for cupcakes.
我就知道,贱♥货骗了我们的蛋糕
It's 3:00 A.M. Why are you dressed?
半夜三点,你居然还穿戴整齐
Never took off my clothes, 'cause soldiers don't.
军人从不轻易脱下军装,得随时待命
We have to be ready when the enemy attacks.
时刻做好敌袭的准备
Okay, you were right, I was wrong. Why do you have the broom?
好,你说得对,是我错了。你拿扫把干嘛呢
'Cause I ran out of finger bullets.
我的手指子弹射完了啊
Wait, you're gonna fall.
慢着,你会摔跤的
I can't believe we have a broom.
真没想到我们还有扫把
All this time I've been sweeping with an Us Weekly.
一直以来我都是用杂志扫地
I knew this would happen, but I didn't say anything,
我早知会如此,只是当时懒得说你
'cause you were all, "Max is the worst-case scenario."
因为你总说"麦克斯就爱往最坏的方面想"
Well, we showed weakness and now, look. And by "We," I mean "You."
你看,我们一示弱,就是这下场。我的意思是,你示弱了
Deal with this, cupcake thief!
接招吧,小蛋糕贼
Yeah, one more time, and hard.
再敲一次,大力点
Okay, now she broke our house. We're in a war.
现在我们的家都被她搞坏了,要战便战吧
She wants a piece of me, she's gonna get it. Where are my heels?
她想跟姐斗,姐奉陪到底,我的高跟战鞋呢
I mean, who did she think I am?
她当姐是什么人啊
Someone she can just buy off with a tube of Chanel?
用管香奈儿就能收买的小笨妞吗
Well, your legs did kind of snap back over your head pretty quick when she offered it.
人家香奈儿一出,你的双腿就开到脑后任人宰割了
I thought you were man with pizza.
还以为是披萨"外送男"来了呢
You have a porch swing in there. You have an electric cigarette.
你居然还有个阳台秋千。你居然还抽着根电子香烟
What is it you two girls want?
你们俩小妞找我做什么
Uh, I forgot. Just so thrown by the swing and the everything.
我忘了,被屋里的一切和秋千晃傻眼了
Oh, you're taking advantage of us by still playing that music after we talked.
你骗了我们,你无视约定,我行我素地放音乐
You two are harshing my marshmallow.
你们俩真是敬酒不吃吃罚酒啊
So I'm gonna have to call my friend the landlord tomorrow and tell him about the horrible, horrible note.
我明天只好打给我的房东好友了,把你们写的坏坏信告诉他
Oh, my God, she's a hooker. I've been using a hooker's lip gloss.
我的天啊,她是个妓♥女。我用了妓♥女的唇彩
She's not a hooker.
她才不是妓♥女
Oh, good.
谢天谢地
She's too old, she's a madame. You've been using an old hooker's lip gloss.
她这么老,肯定是老鸨啦。你用了人老珠黄的妓♥女的唇彩
Max, look, my lip. Is this something? I feel like I'm getting one.
麦克斯,看我的嘴唇。有长东西吗,我感觉快长了
For the last time, you cannot get a herpes breakout in under ten hours.
我再说一次,疱疹不会在10小时内爆发病徴的
You're right, now I'm jumping to the worst-case scenario.
有道理,现在是我一直往最坏的方面想
Maybe her lip gloss wasn't a herpes breeding ground.
她的唇彩不见得会是疱疹病毒的繁殖地
Maybe she's not a prostitute.
她也不见得是妓♥女
Maybe those young girls weren't being held there against their will.
那些少♥女也不见得是被强制关在那里呢
Yeah, maybe she just has sleepovers with women on swings in the their nighties.
是啊,只是"刚好"有一些少♥女,身着睡衣,荡着秋千留宿她家
You know, like people do.
这种事,到处都有嘛
Welcome to Williamsburg diner. How many in your party?
欢迎光临威廉斯堡餐厅。您们多少人来派对呢
What kind of question is this?
这是哪门子的问题啊
One, I am my own party. I take booth.
一个,我就是自己的派对。我要坐卡座
Now, now, who is that over there?
哎哟喂呀,那靓妞是谁呢
Our new upstairs neighbor. Earl, does she look like a prostitute to you?
我们楼上的新邻居。厄尔,你觉得她看上去像是妓♥女吗
Well, I don't like to judge a book by its cover,
我不喜欢以貌取人,以皮论书
but if she was a book, she'd be the kind that other books pay for sex.
可如果她真是本书,她就是其他书愿付钱搞的那种书
Sophie just came in, Earl thinks she's a hooker, and now my lip is feeling very Courtney Love.
苏菲来店里了,厄尔也觉得她是妓♥女,现在我嘴唇感觉好"一代名妓"啊
I invited her here for a free meal, we have to make this work out for us.
是我请她来吃饭的,我们得把关系搞好
Last night, she threatened to call her "friend," the landlord, and that can never happen.
昨晚她都恐吓我们要打给房东"好友"了,绝不能让这事发生
We're illegal tenants, and I'd rather have a noisy roof over my head than no roof.
我们是非法转租客,楼上吵总比没楼住来得好
Let me do the talking.
让我来跟她谈
You're too upset, and you might say something insulting.
你心情太差,可能说错话惹到人家
Like what? "Hi, thanks for the lip gloss
说错什么呀?"你好,谢谢你的唇彩
and the series of uncomfortable conversations with every lover I'll have for the rest of my life."
多亏了你,我才有机会尴尬地告知我未来爱人们,唇蜜送我的疾病"
You don't need to tell them, they'll figure it out eventually.
不用你告知啊,他们最终会发现的
Hi, thanks for coming in.
感谢你特地过来一趟
I like the uniforms.
我喜欢你们的制服
You fill out the front nicely, and you with no boobs, short-short skirts.
你波涛汹涌,紧身上衣秀美胸。你一马平川,齐臀小裙秀美♥腿
smart girls.
聪明妞
Uh, we just wanted to offer you a free dinner, as our way of apologizing.
我们想请你吃顿晚餐,向你赔礼道歉
So are you ready to order?
你准备好点餐了吗
What kind of question is this?
这是哪门子的问题啊
Did you see this horrible, horrible menu?
你们看到这坏坏的菜单了吗
We can't have nice conversation here.
在这里我们都不能好好谈话
Tomorrow I take you to nice place, my treat.
明天我带你们去好地方吃饭,我请客
Oh, you don't have to do that.
您不用这么客气啦
No, no, I, too, want to apologize.
不,不,我也想向你们道歉
You know, after you two left the other night,
你们昨晚走了之后
some of my girls said that I was harsh on you.
我的妞们也说我太凶了
Your girls?
你的妞们
Yes, all those girls work for me.
是啊,她们都在我手下上班
Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies' room right now and look at my lips.
抱歉,我得去一下洗手间检查一下我的嘴唇
Thank you so much for inviting us.
谢谢你请我们吃饭
Are you enjoying that beluga?
这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗
Mmm, so much. Thank you. I haven't had caviar in forever. Mmm.
太开心了,谢谢你,我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了
Legs over your head much?
腿再开得大一点啊
So, sourpuss, you don't like caviar?
苦瓜脸小妞,不喜欢吃鱼子酱吗
No, I'm more of a cheeseburger kind of girl.
不喜欢,我就吃吃廉价的芝士汉堡
This place is busy. The waiters must make a fortune.
这店好忙啊,这些服务员肯定赚翻了
Oh, yeah, 300, 350 a night. What do you girls make?
一晚上能赚300到350块吧,你们俩小妞呢
60 to 80 on a good night.
生意好时,一晚上也才60到80块
And how do you expect you will accomplish cupcake business on money like this?
就赚这么点钱,你们怎么可能开成小蛋糕店啊
Well, we're just starting out.
我们才刚开始嘛
Yes, but at this rate, it will take forever.
靠这微薄薪资,得到猴年马月了吧
You know, I, too, have big dream.
其实我也有个远大梦想
I am building summer house by lake in Poland. You want to see?
我想在波兰的湖边盖间避暑别墅,你们想看吗
Oh, you have pictures?
你有照片吗
No, I have house.
不,我有房子
This is model from the architect.
这是我建筑师给的模板
And I take it everywhere I am, to remember where I'm going.
我去哪里都带着它,激励自己
It's cool.
挺厉害啊
See, girls like you should be making more money.
你们这样的好女孩,应该赚得更多
Maybe you could consider coming to work for me.
你们考虑一下来我这里上班吧
Sophie! Thank you for sending girl to my apartment yesterday.
苏菲!谢谢你昨天送来我家的妞儿
Oh, did she do the job?
她活干得好吗
Oh, like no one ever before.
她干活无人能及啊
Down on all fours, under, over, under again. Oh!
尽心尽力趴在地上,从下面来,再翻过来,再接着从下面来
Well, my girls don't leave until you're satisfied.
我的妞们会干到让你满意为止
Maybe she can come two times a week.
要不让她一周来两次吧
She can come whenever you want her to come.
你想她什么时候来都行啊
Are these two of your girls?
她们俩也是你的妞吗
Well, we were just discussing that.
我们刚刚还正在谈呢
Well, this one here looks like she can take a lot.
这位小妞感觉承受力很强哦
Uh, thanks?
"感谢"夸奖啊
My friend Yanni is at the bar.
我朋友雅尼在吧台等我呢
Since his divorce, he's in great need of your service. Prosze. Oh, yes.
他离♥婚后很需要你的服务呢。请。好的
Uh, excuse me, and, um, don't touch my house.
我离开一下,别碰我的小屋哦
I can't believe she would actually consider asking us to be prostitutes.
真不敢相信她真打算邀请我们去做妓
I know.
就是啊
I mean, me, I get, but you, I don't see it.
邀请我,合情合理。邀请你,纯属搞笑
You heard the guy, I look like I could "take a lot."
你也听到他说了,我看起来"承受"力很强
Max, it's not funny.
麦克斯,别闹了
Isn't it bad enough I may have gotten herpes from her chanel gloss?
我有可能因为那香奈儿唇彩而染性病还不够糟吗
Of course we're not gonna do it, but come on, you'd be a terrible hooker.
我们当然不会去卖啦。但拜托,你天生就不适合当妓♥女
Thank you, I would be a terrible hooker.
多谢,我当然不适合当妓♥女
I have a heart, and soul, and dreams, and want to fall in love and have a family.
因为我有心,有灵魂,还有梦想,想坠入爱河,然后相夫教子
Oh, just say it, you're bad in bed.
就承认吧,你床技太差
Let's get out of here. I mean, really, who does she think I am?
我们还是走人吧。拜托,她当我是什么啊
Someone who would just sell myself to have nice things?
为了追求更好的物质而出卖自己的人吗
Let me just suck down a little more of this, and we're off.
我再吃最后两口,然后立马走人
If we walk out of here now, we can just keep walking to the homeless shelter.
我们现在走人,差不多就能直接走去流浪汉之家了
Well, I'd rather be homeless than a hooker.
宁愿当流浪汉,也不去做妓
Here she comes. Sit down! Let's thank her and politely decline.
她来了,坐下。谢谢她,再委婉拒绝
Okay, back to what we were discussing.
好啦,再接着讨论刚才的事
Uh, thanks. We appreciate the offer, but we are going to pass.
谢谢你。感谢你的提议,不过还是算了吧
So you don't want to accomplish your dream?
难道你们不想实现梦想吗
Well, uh, I'm not exactly sure those two things line up, but thanks.
这两件事不见得一定有关联吧,还是谢谢你了
I thought you were smart girls.
我还以为你们是聪明妞呢
We are smart girls,
我们是聪明妞
and smart girls don't have to sell their bodies to accomplish their goals.
聪明妞才不会为了实现梦想而出卖肉体呢
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
那么做也没有任何错啦
It works for you, but us? Well, she's bad in bed and I have a sourpuss.
对你行得通,但对我们...她床技太差,我又是个苦瓜脸
What guy wants to pay for that?
哪有男人想花钱搞我们啊
You think I am prostitute?
你们以为我是妓♥女吗
No, everyone has swings with girls in pajamas.
才不是,穿着睡衣荡秋千的妞"随处"可见
My business card.
我的名片
Home cleaning service.
家庭清洁服务
She runs a cleaning company. "Sophie's choice."
人家是开清洁公司的,"苏菲的选择"
You realize what this means?
你知道这代表什么吗
We insulted a hard-working woman who was trying to help us attain our goal?
我们侮辱了一名自食其力还想帮我们达成梦想的善良女性
Yes. And I don't have herpes!
是的,而且我也没得疱疹
I should have listened to you. Meeting neighbors is a big mistake.
我当初真该听你的话,结识邻居是个大错误
And meeting neighbors and calling them a prostitute? Bigger mistake.
结识邻居还说人家是妓♥女,天大的错误
Plus, we have to kick in 60 for the check.
而且还得自掏腰包付饭钱
What can we possibly say to her?
我们该跟她说什么啊
That we're sorry, and please keep playing the Bee Gees day or night as loud as she wants.
道歉,并请她尽情地放比吉斯的歌,从早到晚,多大声都行
Not a good idea to be smiling right now.
死到临头了你还傻笑
I'm just so happy I don't have herpes.
我还在高兴我没得疱疹呢
Hi, is this a bad time?
你好,没打扰到你吧
Yes. Yes, I'm in the middle of having sex for money with every man in Brooklyn.
有,打扰到正忙着花钱嫖我的全布鲁克林男性恩客呢
What do you horrible, horrible girls want?
你们俩坏坏妞来干嘛
Here, you left part of your dream on the table.
给,你落下了一部分"梦想"在餐厅
And we want to apologize. I'm new at this whole being neighborly thing.
我们还想来跟你道歉。敦亲睦邻这种事,我还是第一次
What does the fluffy one have to say?
松软白妞有什么要说的吗
Thank you for being so generous,
谢谢你对我们如此大度
and for offering to help us make more money to accomplish our dream.
还愿意给我们赚♥钱机会帮我们实现梦想
And this is supposed to make me feel better?
随便客套两句就能让我好过点吗
You called me prostitute.
你们说我是妓♥女呢
Actually, it's kind of a compliment
其实那也是在夸你啊
that we thought you were stunning enough that men would pay to have sex with you.
我们觉得男人会愿意付大把钞票只为了跟你共赴巫山云雨
This is true. Come on in.
这倒是真的,进来吧
Saturday night fever is my favorite movie. Look at him. He's so sexy.
《周末夜狂热》是我最爱的电影。看看他啊,太性感了
He's not that cute, kind of oily.
他不怎么样啊,还有点油腔滑调
You're right. She would have made terrible prostitute.
你说得对。她的确不适合当妓♥女
That's a nice TV.
这电视好棒啊
Yeah, brand-new.
是啊,全新的
I have all my girls over the other night for viewing sleepover party. It's also 3-D.
之前我还跟我的妞们办通宵观影派对呢。这电视还是3D的呢
Does it come with 3-D glasses?
那有送3D眼镜吗
Yeah, in the drawer there.
有啊,就在那边的抽屉里
Here. Max, it's not a 3-D movie.
给,麦克斯,这又不是3D电影
Who cares? It's 3-D glasses.
管它呢,这可是3D眼镜呢
Come on, you're always talking about wanting us to see things differently.
来嘛,你不是说要从不同的角度看世界吗
Oh, so cool.
帅呆了
This swing is a brilliant idea.
这个秋千装得太妙了
Yeah, it's for my porch at lake house.
是为我未来别墅的阳台准备的
But why wait? Dream is now.
何必等以后呢?梦想就在当下



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们