破产姐妹  第一季 第二十二集

2 Broke Girls S01E22

July 21, 2019, 2:22 a.m.

齐心经营蛋糕事业


How could ketchup get this hard?
这番茄酱渍怎么能变得这么硬啊
You just hold it in your hand like this, and say you are the biggest ketchup I've ever had.
只需要用手这么握住,对它说,你是我用过最"大"的番茄酱
Hey, everybody. I got it, I got it.
各位,得到啦,得到啦
Don't panic. At least you caught it in the early stage.
别紧张,早发现早治疗嘛
No, I got the papers so we can see if our ticket win the lottery.
错,我是指我有刊登彩票中奖号码的报纸啦
120 million dollars.
头奖有一亿两千万呢。不错啊
Fun. If we win, I will get an eighth of my trust fund back.
中奖的钱,相当于我信托基金的八分之一呢
Come on. Now, who's got our ticket?
快点吧,彩票在谁那里
I've got the ticket. I put it here.
在我这,我放这里了
I figured it's for everybody else gets lucky.
我这里也算是一块洞天"福地"嘛
By the way, if we win, I'm gonna buy a condo right next to Great Adventure and go there everyday drunk.
对了,如果赢了,我要在游乐园旁买个公寓,天天醉醺醺地去游乐园玩
Also put a soda fridge in my garage for show.
还要在车库里摆个炫富用的饮料冰箱
Earl, what are you gonna do with your share if we win?
厄尔,如果赢了,你打算拿你那笔钱干嘛呢
Well, I'll get out of this club chop as fast as I can,
我会立马逃离这个火坑
and set me up with some kind of Hugh Hefner situation.
然后让自己坐拥后宫佳丽三千
Here we go, for the big money.
谜底要揭晓了,大奖最后花落谁家呢
Woo. If I win, hello Netflix subscription.
我要是赢了,立马去订云端影片台
We need a 6, a 10, a 5, a 12 and a 9.
中奖号码是6,10,5,12和9号
And the first number is 6! And the second number is 47.
我们第一个数字是6!第二个数字是47
Good thing I didn't pay my share of the tickets yet, suckers!
幸好姐没付给你们彩票钱,白♥痴们
Before I forget, I printed up more of our cupcake business cards
趁还记得,我去加印了小蛋糕店的名片
So we can hand them out at the Williamsburg crafts fair.
方便我们去威廉斯堡手工艺品展时分发
Oh, can't wait. Me and you handing out free cupcakes
哇,"迫不及待"啊。陪你去白送人小蛋糕
stuck between hipsters selling crochet iPad sleeves and salt peppers and salt pepper shakers.
还得跟一票卖毛织物,iPad套,调味料以及调味料瓶的废柴嬉皮士混一起
We are not just giving them away for free. It's marketing.
那不是白送,那叫做打开市场
One person eats it and spreads it around their friends. So we are herpes.
顾客吃了满意,以口相传就能无人不知。我们跟疱疹一样以口相传啊
Hello, Sophie. If you looked any sweeter, you would fire up my diabetes.
你好啊,苏菲。你再"甜"美一点,我的糖尿病就要病发了
Oh, Earl. You wouldn't be the first man to lose a limb over me.
厄尔。为我缺胳膊少腿的男人多了。
Sophie, I'm surprised to see you in here.
苏菲,你的大驾光临真是始料未及啊
Stutter buzz says you and Oleg are no longer together.
江湖谣传你跟奥列格分手了呢
Wow, this little girl likes to gossip. Yes?
哎哟,这小妞是个小八卦天后呢
Won't you scutter your little butt over there and get me the menu the way you are supposed to?
大人的事小孩别插嘴,尽你的本份乖乖拿菜单来就行了
Hey, Max, Caroline. Come see me in my booth.
麦克斯,卡洛琳。过来卡座一谈。
Are we over here so Oleg can't see you through the kitchen window?
坐这么远是因为奥列格没办法从厨房窗口看到你吗
What is this? Diner or back issue of Cosmopolitan magazines?
这里是哪里呀,是餐馆还是过期的《时尚》八卦杂志啊
I grew up reading Cosmo. I mean, what a six-year-old doesn't need to know?
我小时候也爱读《时尚》。小孩不该看的内容全有呢
The hidden male erogenous zones. It's the nipples, the end.
例如,男性不为人知的敏感带是哪呢?是乳♥头,报告完毕
I came to give you girls a cleaning job tomorrow.
我是来通知你们明天有打扫的活
We can't tomorrow. We are doing the crafts fair.
我们明天没空,要去参加手工艺品展
We are turning down a real paying job to go to the crap fair?
我们放着正经钱不赚去白♥痴展白送吗
Yes, it's important that we focus on the cupcake business.
没错。我们得"齐心"放"心思"进"去"小蛋糕生意啊
And you can't spell "focus" without "us". Or FU.
齐心,才能放心思进去啊。"去"你♥妈♥的"去"咩。
Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg.
你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格
So, do you miss the sex?
念念不忘巫山云雨吗
Oh, you know what? We should go.
我们俩还是赶紧跑吧
No. We are having a conversation here.
别走,我们还在谈事呢
And besides, the sex was not that good.
而且那巫山云雨只如浮云
Oh, it was that good. It wasn't that good.
少来,明明是狂风暴雨。就只如浮云一般好吗
Please, I beg you. Let us go.
求你了,放我们走吧
You can go. I'm kind of into it. Like, it's like a dirty Downton Abbey.
你走吧,我听得津津有味呢。这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》
So why are you still standing there, giving me those sad, cow eyes in that brown velure.
你还站在那里干啥呢,穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤,装楚楚可怜啊
Because it's a good look on me.
因为哥穿这个最帅
And because I'm waiting for you to admit that you came here because you miss the sex.
而且我还在等你承认,你来是因为你念念不忘我们的床第之欢
I miss summers in Minsk. I miss smoking in hospitals.
我怀念明斯克的夏天,也怀念在医院里抽烟
But I don't miss the sex.
但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨
Fine, then. What would you like to eat?
不承认拉倒,你想吃点什么
I'll have my usual sausage.
老规矩,来根香肠先
Ok, ding. It's ready.
熟了,在"这儿",请慢用。
Max's homemade cupcakes. Max's delicious homemade cupcakes
麦克斯自制小蛋糕。麦克斯美味自制小蛋糕
Let's move this along. Max's homemade cupcakes.
我来快进吧,麦克斯自制小蛋糕
Max. Come on. Could you at least try and have a better attitude at the crafts fair?
麦克斯。别这样,你好歹配合一下,好好推销嘛
I was doing fine until my hair got gang feather by that girl from that church of good vibes.
在那个教堂妞把老娘的头发弄上帮派羽毛前,我一直很配合啊
Hi! I'm from the Funnel Cake booth back there
您好!我是后边的荷兰网型蛋糕摊的
and your little table is sadder than watching the notebook at a funeral.
你们这可悲的小桌子比丧礼还让人悲痛
Hey Dutch girl, why don't you go stick your finger in a dyke.
喂,荷兰妞,这么爱指手画脚,不去堵水坝可惜啊
I'm sure you can find one over near the plus sized denim.
旁边的大码牛仔裤肯定有洞让你堵
Max, please. We are all business woman here.
麦克斯,放轻松,我们都是商人嘛
Yeah. Some of us wearing table cloth on their heads.
是啊,不过某些商人把桌巾戴头上呢
Just so you know they make shift tables cause we are just starting out.
我们是刚起步的小生意,所以才用简陋的移动桌子
We've only been in business eight months.
我们才开始营业八个月
Heidi, how long have we been funneling?
海蒂,我们营业多久了啊
Everyday 24-7 for the past three months.
全天候24小时,三个月无休
And we already have a booth. Yeah we do.
我们都有个摊位了。说得没错
I have to say you girls really take the fun out of funnel.
网型蛋糕,真因你们俩而无趣
Actually we put the fun in the funnel. See? You can't start "funnel" without "fun". Or fu.
错,我们是把乐趣融入其中。瞧,充满乐趣的网型蛋糕啊。乐你♥妈♥的"去"
Three months and they've already had a booth. We're behind.
我们落后人家了,她们才开业三个月呢
Max's homemade cupcakes. Take this! See? Success!
麦克斯自制小蛋糕。给我拿着!瞧,成功了
Scaring people into participating isn't success. It's Scientology.
恐吓别人来参与不叫成功,而叫科学神教。
Calling Sophie we're taking that job.
打电话给苏菲,那活儿我们接了。
You'd better have a good reason you're late,
你迟到最好有个好理由
because I managed to get here on time despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair.
因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛从头发上弄下来,也一样没迟到
I do. So today when we were cleaning up that apartment
我有。今天我们不是打扫那间公寓嘛
and I had my hands in a total stranger's toilet,
当我把手放在一个陌生人的马桶里时
I realized if we're really gonna be successful, we've got to think outside the bull.
我意识到我们真想成功,就必须得打破思维
So after I thoroughly washed my hands, I know they never really come off though, right?
所以当我把手彻底洗干净后,我知道那是永远洗不掉的,对吧
Off your soul, I mean.
如跗骨之蛆玷污你的灵魂
I made a call to a connection I know and got us a real cupcake job. And it's in Manhattan.
我打了个电话找人拉关系,给咱俩接了个蛋糕单子。还是在曼哈顿哦
It's the first birthday party for the son of a socialite.
是某个社会名流之子的一岁生日
60 cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Up top. Buttercream?
60个奶油糖霜的小蛋糕,击个掌吧。奶油?
This is not the response I was expecting from my business partner.
我可不想我的合伙人给我这种反应哦
I was expecting wooo! Awesome job! Thumbs up, buddy.
我要是的"哟呵",干得好,太棒了,伙计
Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon?
为什么?你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持
Look, I don't do buttercream. Buttercream is a bitch.
听着,我不做奶油蛋糕。奶油是个贱♥人
If it doesn't stay refrigerated, it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage.
如果不把它冷藏好,它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快
We have to take this job, it's the next step for us,
这活儿一定要接,这是为了更上层楼
cause all we're doing these days is cleaning apartment and working at the diner.
最近这些日子我们不是打扫公寓,就只是在餐馆干活
That's not all I'm doing. I also babysit for Peach.
我还做别的呢,去帮琵琪看孩子
Oh, Peach is fine with it.
琵琪不介意呢
Why would Peach be fine with it?
为什么琵琪会不介意
Look I was gonna tell you this after the Nickelodeon high five, but that didn't happen and I got thrown.
本来我是想在儿童台式的击掌欢呼之后告诉你的,结果你不愿意跟我击个掌
Peach is the connection I used to get us the party.
我拉的关系就是琵琪啊
You called Peach without asking me and begged her for a job?
你居然擅自打电话,去求琵琪给我们找活儿
I didn't beg. I ask her if she knew anybody who could use us and she was more than happy to recommend us for her friend Constance.
我没有求她。我只是问她有没有认识会用咱们的人,她也十分乐意的把我们推荐给她朋友康斯坦斯
No way, I'm not comfortable with this.
别想,我不爽这么干
Well, sometimes you have to do things that make you uncomfortable. It's the way you grow.
有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情。这就是成长
No, it's the way you get a ride home from a keger in the woods.
不,成长是去森林趴喝醉之后被人拖上车,用"鸟"送回家
Max. Max, I'm sorry, but we can't turn into those people who work and work just to pay their bill,
麦克斯。麦克斯,抱歉,但我们不能变成那些为了柴米油盐拼命工作
and don't have any time to pursue their dreams.
却没有时间追求梦想的人
You mean Americans? I'm telling Peach tomorrow we're not doing it. Now go get some milk.
你是指全美国人吗?我明天就告诉琵琪我们不干。现在去给我拿点牛奶
No problem, cause that's what waitresses do and apparently that's all we'll ever be.
没问题,因为在其位谋其政,我们这一生就只有服务生的命了
What? I have to prove the sex was not that good. Oleg, on the food?
干嘛?证明跟他的翻云覆雨很普通嘛。奥列格,居然在食物上做?
Don't say it like that. That ham was already glaced before we go there.
干嘛用这么嫌弃的语气。我们进去之前,那火腿就淋过汁了
So I am guessing you are back together?
那你们俩算是复合咯
Oh no no, the sex was not that good. Oh, it was that good.
才没有呢,都说了只如浮云。她都爽得飘飘欲仙了
I went to get Mayo, and it all happened so fast.
我进去拿蛋黄酱,一切就迅雷不及掩耳地发生了
Ok babies, give me fashion, give me a face, yeah.
宝贝儿,来点时尚感,来点表情,很好
Peach, I don't know what's going on in your apartment, but I would like it on the record:
琵琪,我不知道你在公寓里搞啥,但我要先声明
I'm not a willing accomplice. So what is going on here?
我是非自愿的帮凶。你到底在干嘛呢
Well, Brad is giving us seduction like his name sake
布莱德如同本人,魅力十足
and Angelina is giving us nothing like her name sake.
而安吉丽娜亦是,木头一个
This is pretty fancy set up, were the kids nominated for an Oscar?
这个布景看着真高级,那俩孩子被奥斯卡提名了吗
Best performance by twins in a ridiculous situation?
最佳窘境表演奖之窘境双娃
It's a photo spread for my new mummy blog, I'm calling it Mummy and Me. Isn't that clever? And original.
这是我新妈咪博客的宣传照,我称其为"妈咪与我",很有想法吧。还很"原创"呢
I had a blog since my friend Constance started her blog, we both have blogs and we both have babies.
我朋友康斯坦斯开博客后,我也跟上了,我们俩都有博客,都有孩子
Only her babies are adopted from Africa.
不同的是,她的孩子是从非洲领养的
She will be winning if I didn't have two from a poor white hellbilly surrogate.
为了不输给她,我找了乡下穷苦白人家的人当代理孕母
About your friend Constance, I think I was supposed to do a party for her.
关于你朋友康斯坦斯,我好像得帮她办派对...
Max, please don't screw this up because I hate her and I need her to love me.
麦克斯,千万别搞砸,因为我恨她,同时又需要她爱我
Yeah, here is the thing. Thank you, but Caroline should never have called you and asked you for a favor.
我想说的是。感谢你的帮忙,但卡洛琳不该擅自打给你,让你帮我们忙
I'm not comfortable asking you to do that.
麻烦到你真是抱歉了
But I did it, for you. And now you will do that for me.
但我为了你伸出援手。所以你也得为我伸出援手
And Max, this has to go swimmingly which is a new word I just learned.
麦克斯,这事务必得"一帆风顺",这可是我刚学的新词哦
So you are saying I can't get out of it?
你是说,我不能不干吗
I'm saying, Max, you can't get out of it.
我是说,麦克斯,你不能不干。
Max, still not talking to me because of the Peach thing? Fine.
麦克斯,还在因为琵琪的事不跟我说话吗?好吧
Those are some pretty badass buttercream cupcakes, ain't no drama going on in that box!
里面的奶油小蛋糕可真她娘的靓啊,都给爷在盒子里乖乖趴着等
Ok, I just went gangster, and not even a smile?
我都学黑帮腔调逗你了,也不赏脸笑一个吗
What? Are you planning to never talk to me again?
干嘛啊,打算这辈子都不跟我说话了吗
You nodded, if you were deaf that would be talking.
你点头了,如果你是聋子,就算说话了
That's true, my brother is deaf, not from birth, from firecrackers.
没错,我弟弟是聋子,不是先天的,是玩烟火闹的
Relax, we still have time. Ten more minutes on the train and a 15-minute walk.
别紧张,我们还有时间。再坐10分钟地铁,然后步行15分钟
The buttercreams are not gonna melt. Some people just like to create non-verbal drama.
奶油不会这么快化的。有人就喜欢用肢体语言制造恐慌
Attention passengers. There is an obstruction up on the track ahead. No.
乘客们请注意,前方铁路出现障碍物。不是吧
I bet someone jumped in front of the train.
我猜肯定是有人跳轨自杀
Oh my God, what a tragedy, the buttercream!
天啊,悲剧啊,奶油该化了!
Attention passengers. We apologize for this delay.
乘客们请注意。我们为延误深表歉意。
There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead.
前方铁路障碍物尚未排除
It's totally like a body. They can't get it off and what not.
这障碍物绝对是尸体。他们弄不掉还啥的。
We should be moving shortly.
列车很快就能开动
What is with this guy? He said that 20 minutes ago.
这家伙搞什么啊,这番话20分钟前都说过了
How are your cupcakes? Mine are getting a little loose.
你的小蛋糕怎么样了,我的有点化了
Still? Still not talking? Fine, Max. Now I'm not talking neither.
还这样,还不愿意说话是吗?好吧,麦克斯,那我也不说了
What is with her? She said that 20 minutes ago, too. And she just keeps talking.
她搞什么啊,这番话她20分钟前也说过了。她那嘴就是闲不下来啊
I know, right?
我知道
We probably hit the body. So it is all up in the wheeling and what not.
我们肯定是撞到人了。血肉飞溅到轮子还啥的
Well, if there is what not under our wheels,
如果我们轮子下真有啥的
and I don't get these cupcakes there, I'm going to lose my babysitting job.
我就不能把小蛋糕送到目的地,我保姆的工作将不保
Are we babysitters or bakers? I was talking to him. Stay out of this.
我们是保姆还是蛋糕师啊?我在跟他说话。别多管闲事
Nina, if you two are bakers, maybe you should break up some of those cupcakes, so we all don't starve.
姑娘,如果你们俩是蛋糕师,或许你们该把小蛋糕拿出来分一分,好让我们不被饿死
No one is touching these cupcakes. Our entire future is riding on these mothers.
谁也别想碰这些蛋糕。我们的未来全靠它们了
I think I'm smelling like a, like a dead body smell.
我好像闻到了尸体的味道
Miss, you are making things so much worse in here.
小姐,你一直在让大家更恐慌
Are you telling me you don't smell that?
别告诉我你没闻到
It's like when my sister burned herself throwing firecrackers at my brother's ear.
闻起来就像我妹妹烧到自己时,把烟火扔向我弟弟耳朵那样
This train is out of service. We are approximately two blocks away from the next station.
列车停止运行。离下一站大约还有两个街区远
We're gonna have to take you on foot. Please form a single line and we will escort you to safety.
我们会带大家步行过去。请站成一排,我们会安全护送你们出去
We are gonna walk? They expect me to walk through a subway tunnel in heels?
我们要走过去。他们居然想让我穿着高跟鞋走地铁隧道?
Hey everybody, I think we know who we are gonna eat first.
各位,被困住时,要先吃谁有人选了。
My god, it's so hot up in here. It's like 200 degrees.
天啊,这里热死了,得有90多度吧
If I faint and fall down, the others rats will like eat me and what not.
如果我不慎晕倒跌下去,老鼠们会生吃掉我还啥的
Rats? Max, are there rats?
老鼠,麦克斯,这里还有老鼠啊
It's a subway. The floor is made of rats, but you really have to worry about, the ninja turtles.
地铁地板就是用老鼠铺出来的,不过你真该担心的是忍者神龟吧
Thank you for responding. Hold up.
谢谢你理我。等等。
I'm telling you right now.
我现在就告诉你
If I lose my babysitting job over this, the rats would be the better option for you.
如果我因为这件事丢了我的保姆工作,你会比被老鼠吃掉更惨
We are only two blocks from the station. We can still make it. How are your cupcakes?
我们离下一站就两个街区,肯定能赶到。你的小蛋糕怎么样了
They are still holding together.
它们还没有散
Like us. We are still holding together.
就像咱们,我们还没有散
Geez, come on, don't bring gal. Less talk more walk.
拜托,别在这惺惺相惜了,少说话多走路吧
Folks, It's a bit of gap here.
伙计们,这里有个缺口
A gap? There can't be a gap. Why is there a gap?
缺口,不可能,怎么会有缺口呢
Because people need reasonably price basics.
因为人们需要合理价位的基本衣着啊
I'm gonna hop across and help the rest of you over.
我先跳过去,然后在那边接你们
Hey miss, you are next. I put the light on, just grab it.
小姐,到你了。我一边用手电照着,你抓着我吧
You know how many times I heard that from a guy in the tunnel? Hey, just take these.
我在隧道里听人让我"抓"他无数次了。帮我拿着这个
Careful, sir, it's buttercream!
先生,小心点,那可是奶油
I'm throwing you my purse. Here it comes. Thank you. Right. Thank you.
我把包包扔给你,接好啦。谢谢,谢谢各位。
Ok, miss, you next. Hand me over the cupcakes and jump.
好了,小姐,到你了。把蛋糕递给我,然后跳过来
I can't. I'm terrified. What if I fall? The rats will eat me.
我不敢,我好害怕。我跌倒了怎么办,老鼠会咬我的
I can never come back from that. Bankruptcy? Yes. Rats? No.
这种伤痛我一辈子都无法忘记。破产,没事,老鼠,大事
"Hey Caroline, where are your toes?" "Well, it's a long story."
"卡洛琳,你的脚趾呢?这说来话长了..."
Girl, if you fall that third rail, it will fry you way before the rats get there.
姑娘,如果你跌到供电轨道上,你在被老鼠咬之前就会被电熟了
Listen, Mariah, you are freaking me out.
听着,玛利亚,你要吓死我啊
If we're lucky, the rats will eat your mouth.
我们走运的话,老鼠会咬掉你的嘴
Caroline, it's ok. It's just a step. Take the step. Hold these.
卡洛琳,没事的,就跨出这一步吧。帮我拿着
Come on, I'm right here. I took the step, now you have to take the step.
快点,我在这等你。我跨出了一步,现在该轮到你了
That's right. You did. I do. Here we go. Back up everybody. Yeah!
说得对,你做了,我也要做。那开始吧。各位后退,快点
Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. Go Caroline, go Caroline.
卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油。卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油。卡洛琳加油,卡洛琳加油
I saw a rat. We made eye contact.
我看见老鼠了,我们四目相对了
You know what? It would probably be easier if took those heels off.
或许你把高跟鞋脱掉会比较容易跳
Sir, that is never going to happen. We are in Manhattan.
先生,打死我都不可能。这里可是曼哈顿
I may be under it but I'm still in it.
虽然是在地下,但我仍身在其中
And when they pull out my half-eaten body, I will be wearing my heels. Mariah?
当别人救出我被吃掉一半的尸体时,穿着高跟鞋才算死得体面。玛丽亚?
Why? I only have one. What are you gonna do?
干嘛,我就吃了一个而已。你能怎么样
Jump back over and do something and whatnot?
跳回来打我还啥的吗?
Constance, we're sorry, we are late.
康斯坦斯,抱歉我们迟到了
I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8.
我讨厌等,我从不等任何事物。我都已经有第八代iphone了
Sorry, we couldn't help it. We were trapped on the subway.
抱歉,我们也没办法。我们刚被困在地铁里了
Well, just put some cupcakes on a plate cause I got a roomful of women out there
快把小蛋糕放在盘子里,因为门外有一屋子女人
who need to cut something in half and then eat the other half, and they need to do it now!
等着拿刀把东西切一半,然后吃掉另一半,她们等不及了。
Welcome back to Manhattan. How do they look?
欢迎回到曼哈顿,蛋糕卖相如何
Like they all had unprotected sex with each other?
它们看起来像刚在里面不戴套杂交了一番
Oh, how are you two? I'm looking for the babies, I'm about just ten seconds I'm just giving up.
你们俩好呀,我是来找宝宝的,我找了10秒钟,打算放弃了
Peach, there is a problem with the cupcakes. There can't be.
琵琪,小蛋糕出了点问题。最好别
Constance will kill me, literally. Her last two best friends went missing.
康斯坦斯会杀了我的,真的宰掉我。她的前两个闺蜜都失踪了
That is not attractive at all. Is... is that what food looks like?
这卖相也太差了吧。难道所有食物是长这样的吗
Why are there no cupcakes out? If you two work for me, I deport you.
为什么小蛋糕还不端出来?如果你俩是我的佣人,我早驱逐你们出境了
There is a bit of cupcake situation. The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up.
小蛋糕出了点状况。在赶来的路上,奶油有点融化了
It's not a problem, we can fix it.
这不是什么大问题,还能补救
I'll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up and no one's the wiser.
我去便利店买材料上来润色一下,没人会察觉的
And I take the full responsibility. My partner warned me that buttercream was a bitch.
我要负全责。我的合伙人曾警告过我,奶油是贱♥人
I'm not being rude, that's technical baking term.
我不是对你无礼,这是烘培术语
You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these?
就这卖相,你还指望我掏300块啊
Caroline Channing, I have to say that you're a bigger con artist than your father.
卡洛琳·钱宁,不得不说,你比你老爸还坑人
Then I have to say you're a bigger bitch than the buttercream.
那我也不得不说,你比奶油还贱
I'm not your boss, so I can't hit you.
我不是你老板,不能打你
But I'm sure that Peach won't be your boss much longer either. Right, Peach?
不过我相信琵琪也不会是你老板了。对吗,琵琪
But I love Max. She's been with me since I bought the twins. I can't live without her.
可我爱麦克斯。自打我买了双胞胎后,她就一直帮我照料。没了她我活不下去
You are never coming to another one of my parties.
那以后你别想参加我的任何派对
Max, you're fired.
麦克斯,你被解雇了
It's my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful.
是我不好让你丢了工作,我内疚死了
Hey, I'm the one who call that bitch a "bitch".
是我骂那个贱♥人"贱"的
And I'm gonna write those awesome films right up until we got evicted.
等我们被驱逐出境时,我要把这些精彩的瞬间铭记下来
Why can't you just admit that the sex was that good?
何不承认跟我翻云覆雨的爽翻天了呢
You know it, I know it, the ham with the bite marks in the freezer knows it.
你知,我知,冷藏库里有牙印的火腿也知啊
Ok, fine. The sex was that good, as was the ham.
好吧,的确是爽翻天,火腿也好吃到爆
It was that good because it was more than just sex. It was love.
会爽到爆是因为这不单纯是性,还有爱
Oh... it is not love. Oh, it is love.
不,那不是爱。不,那就是爱
Oh... it is not love. It was dirty, disgusting sex. Yes, it was.
不,那不是爱。那只是下流龌龊的性而已。说得没错
Oleg, do you really love Sophie?
奥列格,你是真的爱苏菲吗
Yes, I do. And one day I will kiss her. Her lips will be mine.
是的,总有一天我会吻上她的唇。她的朱唇终将属于我
Wait, you never kissed her?
你从来没吻过她吗
Not on the lips of her face. But that day will come.
吻的不是脸上的双唇。不过那天迟早会来的
Man, I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but that is pretty freaking romantic.
天啊,真不敢相信我会说这种话,但他那番话真是浪漫到爆。
I'm looking for Max, I think her last name is "Black".
我找麦克斯,她的姓好像是"布莱克"
Oh, sorry, maybe it's "African American"?
无意冒犯,也可能是叫"非裔美籍"
You think her name is "Max African American"?
你说她的名字是"麦克斯·非裔美籍"吗
Peach, what're you doing here? Who's with the twins?
琵琪,你来这儿干嘛,双胞胎谁看着呢
They're in the car, don't worry, I rolled up the windows and locked the doors, so they're safe.
他们在车里,别担心,我把门窗全都关死了,他们很安全的
Max, I'm sorry for pretending to fire you in front of the Constance.
麦克斯,抱歉在康斯坦斯面前假装开除你
Pretended? That felt pretty real.
假装的吗,感觉挺真的呢
Yeah, I'm good. My fake orgasms are so real even I believe them.
我演技高超嘛。我假装高♥潮时连自己都差点信以为真
Peach, this is all my fault. Please give Max her job back.
琵琪,这事全怪我,拜托别解雇麦克斯
That's why I'm here. Max, come back, I need you to watch them tomorrow, and then everyday.
这就是我来这里的原因,麦克斯,回来吧,我要你明天帮我看着双胞胎,以后的每一天也要
Peach, I don't think I can work for you tomorrow, or any other day.
琵琪,明天我恐怕没空,以后也不会有空了
We have to focus on our business.
我们得把重心放在我们生意上
Max, are you sure you're comfortable with this?
麦克斯,你确定这样做你不介意吗
No, I'm not comfortable, but that's the point, right? You gotta take a step.
当然不爽了,但这就是重点所在,不是吗?人必须迈出一步
Well, then how about just for another year?
那再看一年如何
By then the twins will be old enough to take care of themselves.
一年后,双胞胎就能自己照顾自己了
No, but I promise I'll come by and say "hi" to the twins whenever I can.
不行,不过我保证有时间我会去看望他们
Oh, Max, I will never find someone as wonderful as you who speaks English. Bye, Max.
麦克斯,跟你一样又好又会说英语的保姆,世间难寻。再见,麦克斯
Wow, good for you, good for us.
这对你我来说,都是件好事
Hope so. That's the first job I ever quit without a job to take its place.
希望吧,这是第一份我没找到下家就辞去的工作
You have another job. You work for yourself. You're your own boss.
你有下家啊,为自己而工作。当自己的老板
My own boss? I can't wait to sleep with myself to get a promotion.
自己的老板?那我等不及要求升职而潜规则自己了。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们