破产姐妹  第一季 第二十集

2 Broke Girls S01E20

July 21, 2019, 2:07 a.m.

药的副作用


Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris?
瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗
'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant.
如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了
Did you guys see that adorable dog?
你们看到那条可爱的狗了吗
You mean the one leaking rabies all over the table while people are trying to eat?
别人在吃饭,它在旁边把狂犬病毒滴得满桌子都是的那条狗吗
She said he's allowed to be in here. He's her registered emotional companion.
她说她的狗有准证啊,是她已注♥册的情感伴侣
Her registered full-of-crap what?
是她已注♥册的什么狗屁来着
He's got one of those official vests that says "Don't pet me, I'm working."
人家穿着正规的背心,上面写着:"请勿抚摸,我在工作"
I have a shirt that says "Federal Bikini Inspector," but there is simply no such branch of the U.S. government.
我也有件衣服写着"联邦比基尼调查员",但不见美国政♥府真有这个部门啊
Hi, so, uh, what the hell is this?
您好,这是什么玩意
Excuse me? I don't understand.
抱歉,你什么意思
Dogs aren't allowed in the diner.
餐厅不允许带宠物入内
Oh, he's legally allowed to be here. He's my registered emotional companion.
带他进来是符合法规的,他是我的已注♥册情感伴侣
You mean you don't have a boyfriend.
意思就是你没男朋友
No, I suffer from anxiety.
不是,我有焦虑症
You mean you don't want to eat alone.
意思就是你不想单独吃饭
No, I have a note from a doctor.
不是,我有医生证明
You mean you have a printer and the Internet. Admit it, and the dog can stay.
意思就是你家有网跟打印机。老实承认,我就让狗待在这里
It's really hard meeting guys.
这年头男人太难找了
There's a good boy. I'll get you a cookie.
这才乖嘛,我去拿饼干给你吃
Is it just me, or does Han sound kind of sexy when he speaks Korean?
是我自己的错觉,还是阿憨说韩文时有着别样的性感啊
Looks like Han, sounds like Barry White.
阿憨的身子,贝利·怀特的声音
Who was that, Han? Do you have a hot, new Korean girlfriend?
跟谁说电话呢,阿憨?新交的性感韩国女朋友吗
Yeah, someone who really likes you and is $1.50 for the first minute and $2 for each additional minute?
是啊,一个在电话上很爱你,首分钟收费1块5,之后每分钟2块的女人吗
I was talking to my mother! So... yes?
我是在跟我妈说电话啦。所以我说的没错喽
I was not talking hot. I was apologizing. She's still angry I left home.
刚不是在调情,是在道歉。她还在气我离家出国
She thinks I'm freewheeling American who takes drugs and has intercourse with dirty Kardashian.
她觉得我现在是游手好闲的美国人,不但嗑药,还跟卡戴珊般的拜金浪♥女乱搞
Does she know you buy your sweaters at build-a-bear?
她知道你都是去客制小熊店买毛衣的吗
Well, I don't know a lot about the Korean culture,
我是不太了解韩国文化啦
but maybe you should stand up for yourself and stop apologizing to your mother.
不过你应该为自己抗争,别再只是一味地跟你妈道歉啊
Yeah, what do you even have to apologize for? You must have been the easiest birth ever.
对啊,你有什么好道歉的啊?你妈生你时,应该是全世界最轻松的了
She could've coughed you into a catcher's mitt.
她一咳嗽,就能把你喷进棒球手套里
I'm making a cappuccino, you want one?
我要弄杯卡布奇诺,你要喝吗
Nope, I can't have any caffeine.
不行,我体内不能有咖♥啡♥因
I have to keep my system clean. I'm doing a drug trial tomorrow.
我明天要去当药物试验自愿者,不能乱吃
Max, not one of those places where they use you as a guinea pig to test for side effects of new drugs that go on the market?
麦克斯,可别是在药物推出市场前帮人实验有何副作用的人体小白鼠吧
Or, as I like to call it, getting paid $500 to, uh, roll the side effects dice and hope it lands on hallucinations.
依我看来更像是轻松赚五百,副作用则凭运气,"产生幻觉"等于中头奖
I would never do something like that. I consider my body a temple.
打死我也不干这种事。我待我身如圣堂
Didn't I see your "temple" eat a bag of flaming hot cheetos two nights ago?
我前两晚貌似看到某人往"圣堂"里供奉了不少特辣膨化食品啊
And that was a huge mistake. I still have a little... Burny heinie.
那人后悔至今。我到现在还有点..."菊"辣如麻
And besides, think of all the people who are lowering their cholesterol safely because of me.
而且,想想我造福了无数病友,让他们安全地降低胆固醇
Or the people who aren't taking Klamitra because of me.
还有救了那些差点就吃"柯拉米插"的人一命
I never heard of Klamitra. You're welcome.
我没听过"柯拉米插"这种药呢。大恩不言谢
I know Klamitra. Sexy black woman who teaches my spin class.
我认识"柯拉米插",是我健身房的性感黑妞教练
Uh, hello, uh, maybe you can help me. I'm looking for Caroline Channing.
您好,我想跟您问个人。我要找卡洛琳·钱宁
I have a legal matter to discuss with her.
我有些法律问题要跟她谈谈
Never heard of her. Never seen her. Mr. Hutchinson? Never took an oath.
谁啊,没见过,没听过。哈钦森先生。我没宣誓过要说实话
Oh, my God, Mr. Hutchinson, hi.
天啊,哈钦森先生,好久不见
I haven't seen you since my father's scandal broke and they were dragging you out of your law offices.
上次见你还是我爸的丑闻败露时你被人架出办公室那会儿呢
Can I hug you? I mean, it's been so long since I've seen anyone from my old life.
我能抱你一下吗?事发后,我好久没见到当年的亲朋好友了
But, uh, not too hard. Ever since the scandal, I've had acid reflux.
行,不过别抱太紧。事发后,我得了胃酸倒流
Didn't you used to be taller? No, uh, prouder.
你以前好像比较高啊?身高没变,志气全无罢了
Oh, uh, Mr. Hutchinson, this is my friend, Max.
哈钦森先生,她是我朋友,麦克斯
Max, this is Leo Hutchinson, one of my father's attorneys.
麦克斯,他是里欧·哈钦森,我父亲的代表律师之一
Oh, I've never known a lawyer who wasn't court-appointed for me.
我还没真正见过...非法院指派给我的律师呢
Well, except for the ones on Law And Order. Have you ever been on that show?
电视剧《法律与秩序》里的律师不算。你去演过那个剧吗
No, I'm a real lawyer.
没有,我是真正的律师
You look like someone who was on that show.
可是你看着挺像剧中的演员
Are you sure you didn't represent the woman who ate her child?
你真的没在食子母亲那集当辩护律师吗
I've never represented anyone who ate their child. On Law And Order.
我从没在剧里为吃小孩的人辩护过。不过现实生活就...
Caroline, I'm sorry to drag you into this,
卡洛琳,抱歉把你牵扯进来
but the prosecutor is asking for you to give a deposition regarding your father's case.
但检察官要求你为你父亲的案子出席取证会
Anything I can do to help? I'm pretty courtroom savvy.
有什么能帮忙的吗?法庭的事,我还挺懂行的
I mean, I haven't seen every episode of Law And Order, just, like, 400 of them.
虽然我没看过每一集《法律与秩序》,不过也看了大概400多集啦
For instance, the, uh, judge's hammer? Not called a hammer.
比如,法官的锤子不能叫"锤子"。得叫惊堂木
Reflux! Oh! Sorry. I just... I need to take a Rylindia.
胃酸倒流,哎哟!抱歉。我吃片斯达舒就好了
Ah, Rylindia. Does that work? You're welcome.
"斯达舒"啊,有效吗?大恩不言谢
Well, thank you for coming all the way out here.
感谢你不远千里来找我
I know I'm in good hands with you representing me.
有你为我辩护,我很放心
Uh, well, Caroline, as much as I would love to help you and your legal associate here,
卡洛琳,虽然我十分想帮你以及你的"律师"同伴
uh, the firm won't let me do it for free.
但事务所不会同意让我免♥费帮你的
I mean, your father's case bankrupted us practically, and my standard rate is $1,100 an hour.
你老爸的案子差点把我们公司弄垮,而我的标准收费是一小时1100块
You know I don't have that kind of money.
我真的付不起这个钱
Last week, I gave myself a bikini wax with duct tape I stole from the diner.
上周我给自己除毛还是用从餐厅偷的胶带呢
I'm gonna need another Rylindia.
我得再吃颗斯达舒了
Oh, don't take two of those in under an hour unless you want to have an orgasm every time you yawn.
注意,每小时只能服用一片,否则你就准备一打哈欠就高♥潮吧
You're welcome again.
大恩不言谢哟
Mr. Hutchinson, I need you to do this. You can make this go away as easily as possible.
哈钦森先生,我真的很需要你的帮忙。你能轻易搞定这件事情
Please don't make me beg. The floor's gross, and my skirt's too short.
别让我跪下求你了。这地板超脏,我裙子又太短
Counselor, at this juncture, I am going to need to take Miss Channing and have a sidebar over near the bar bar.
律师,在这个关键时刻,我需要请钱宁小姐到酒柜吧台处小议片刻
How fun is this, by the way? I'm, like, your lawyer now.
这真好玩啊,你说是吧?我就跟你的代表律师似的
Oh, real fun. About as fun as that bikini wax. And then I had to spend $14 on neosporin.
是好玩啊,就跟我上周除毛一样"好玩"。害我得多花14块买止痛药
Don't worry, I know how you can make $500 in one night.
别担心,我知道有一晚赚500的方法
I've been telling her that since she got here.
她刚来店里我就问她要不要"赚"了
Max, I am not doing a drug trial. Besides, it's not enough money anyway.
麦克斯,我才不去当试药小白鼠。而且,就算我去了钱也不够啊
No, but after I put in my $500, plus we take $100 from the cupcake fund.
是不够,但可以把我的500给你,然后再从开店基金拿出100块
You would do that for me?
你真的愿意为我这么做吗
You know, I always thought we'd have to use the cupcake money to get us out of a legal problem.
我有想过有天可能会动用基金来处理我们的法律问题
I just thought it'd be for you.
不过我一直以为是拿去救你
Me too! Welcome aboard, drug buddy.
我也这么以为!欢迎加入试药者联♥盟
I can't believe I'm doing a drug trial. I won't even use stevia.
真没想到我会来做试药小白鼠。我连甜菊代糖都不愿吃呢
It'll be fun! Just think of it as a middle-school sleepover.
这挺好玩的啦!就当是读书时期去朋友家过夜嘛
But with drugs. Yeah, a middle-school sleepover.
但这得吃药。读书时期不都是去嗑药过夜嘛
So when you did this before, you never got any side effects, right?
所以你以前做这个的时候,没出现过任何副作用对吧
Well, no negative ones. I used to be an "A" Cup.
没有坏的副作用。想当年姐还是A罩杯呢
Wow, everybody looks so normal. This is more like sorority row than skid row.
大家看起来都好正常呢。和谐得像姐妹会而不是贫民窟
Hi! I'm Katie. Just found out there's three to a room,
你好,我叫凯蒂。我才刚知道得三个人住一间
and I was wondering if you guys have chosen a roomie yet.
就来问问你们找到室友没
Wait, there's three in a room?
什么,三个人住一间啊
Yeah, I know. You want to be careful who you get.
是啊。所以选室友得慎重
Anyways, I'm a self-mutilator, and, um, I was wondering if you could keep an eye on me.
顺带一提,我有点自残倾向,到时候你们能不能多照看我一点
Just wrestle anything out of my hands that's sharp.
我一拿尖锐物就赶紧抢走
Uh, you know what, Katie? We are self-mutilators too.
凯蒂,其实呢...我们也有自残倾向
So, uh, we kind of have our hands full.
到时也会满手尖锐物,无暇照看你
Yeah, we're gonna be super-busy self-mutilating ourselves. No worries.
对啊,我们到时候也会忙着拼命地自残。那就不打扰了
Max, you should have told me about the bed situation.
麦克斯,你怎么也不先告诉床位的事
Untested experimental drugs is one thing, but three to a room? That's barbaric!
当新药的小白鼠就算了,可三人挤一间房,这还有人道吗
It'll be fine! We just have to pick the right girl. What about, uh, the one in the raincoat?
没事啦!选个好室友就行了。那个穿大衣的女孩如何
She looks stuck-up, like she'd talk about herself all night.
她看起来挺跩的,感觉会喋喋不休地谈论自己
Yeah, we already got one of those.
也对,我身旁就坐着一位这样的
What about, uh... What about Bob Marley shirt?
那...那个穿鲍勃·玛利衣服的妞如何
She looks like she smells. Confirmed.
感觉她会有体臭。确认无误
Right there. That's who we want. She looks smart and like she'd mind her own business.
那边,就她了。像个聪明人,又不会多管闲事
Hey! What are you up to?
你好啊,在干嘛呢
Nothing. Just minding my own business.
没干嘛,在做自己的事而已
Hey, want to be our roommate?
要跟我们一起住一间吗
Oh, I just said yes to a self-mutilator, but I can get out of it. She probably loves rejection.
我刚答应了一个自残妹,不过我也可以反悔啦。爱自残的都喜欢被拒绝吧
All right, ladies, listen up! Hey, Max!
女士们,听好啦!嗨,麦克斯!
Hi, Toby. Heads-up, me, her, and, uh... Excuse me, what's your name?
嗨,托比。先说好,我跟她,还有...抱歉,你叫什么名字
Oh, it's cool, we don't have to do, like, the name thing.
无所谓的,不用问名字,装友善的
A girl after my own heart! We're roommates.
深得我心的女孩啊。我们住一间
Got it. Now, since most of you have done this before, I'll make it quick.
没问题。在座大多数人都有经验了,我就长话短说吧
Half of you will get a placebo.
半数的人会吃到安慰剂
The other half will be a testing a new drug called Gladiva,
其他的将会吃到新药"角斗名伶"
and no, that's not my stage name down at the clubs.
别乱想,这是药名,不是我在舞厅的"艺名"
Okay, possible side effects may occur over the next 24 to 48 hours.
好的,副作用会在接下来24至48小时内出现
They are... drum roll please... Headaches, vomiting, flatulence, tongue-swelling, suicidal thoughts.
可能出现的症状有...头痛,呕吐,胃胀气,舌头肿大,自杀倾向
I'm having some right now. I.T.W....Inability To Walk.
我现在就有这倾向了。行丧。行走能力丧失。
Mm, I hope we get that 'cause that's the only thing that's gonna keep me here.
希望我会出现这个,不然我死也不待这里
And R.U.... Relentless urination. Fatigue, seizures... Camel toe. I'm kidding. That's my joke.
狂尿。狂尿不止。疲劳,抽搐,骆驼趾。开玩笑的,我开个玩笑而已
That's his joke. Good, 'cause I was out the door.
他就爱开这玩笑。幸好,不然老娘早闪人了
Also, TG, EB, CCS... You want me to explain those to you?
还有例如TG、EB、CCS。要我解释给你听吗
Not until you see one happening to me. And A.L.
等我有了再解释吧。还有大失anal leakage. The Grande Dame of side effects. Well, bottoms up.
大便失禁。副作用界的一姐哦。吞干净吧
Max, don't say that after "anal leakage."
麦克斯,刚说完大便失禁谁还敢吞啊。
See? This is fun! Getting paid to eat cookies and play the game of life. Your turn.
还是不错的嘛。付钱让我们来吃饼干,玩桌游"人生之旅"。到你了。
What's the point? Clearly, I've already lost the game of life
有啥好玩的?我的人生早就输得一败涂地了
'cause I'm sitting in a drug trial waiting for my "A" to "L".
瞧我现在,当试药的小白鼠,等着我的"大失"呢
Well, if your "A" does start to "L", you're on the bottom bunk.
如果你真中了"大失",就给我睡下边的床去
I gotta pee. Ruh-roh. What?
我要尿尿。惨喽。怎么了
Mm, it's probably nothing, but she might be experiencing R.U.
应该没事啦,不过也可能是"狂尿"
What's that again? Relentless urination.
那是什么意思来着?狂尿不止
She just said she had to pee.
人家就只是去尿个尿
Yeah, that's relentless. Are you okay? Yeah. "R.U." sure?
这不就是狂尿吗?你没事吧?没事。你确"尿"吗
Okay, your turn to spin.
好啦,到你转转盘了
No more games. I really want to be prepared for this deposition.
不玩了。我得好好准备取证会
Can you read me the questions Mr. Hutchinson sent?
能读下哈钦森先生给我的问题吗
"State your full name."
"请陈述全名"
Caroline Wesbox Channing.
卡洛琳·维斯卜·钱宁
Your middle name is "Wesbox"?
你的中间名叫"维斯卜"啊
It was my grandfather's name.
是从我祖父的名字来的
It also might be a side effect. "I just slept with a dude who gave me Wesbox!"
听起来还像是副作用的名字呢。"我刚睡了个男人,结果染上猥湿步了"
Max, can you just ask me the next question?
麦克斯,能赶紧问下个问题吗
Do you have any knowledge of investor capital
你对于钱宁投资财团把手中的
from the Channing investment group being transferred to offshore banks?
投资人资金转到外国账户有任何的了解吗
I had no knowledge of it. You're boring. I'm boring?
我完全不知情。你好无趣啊。我无趣吗
I'm just saying, I'd change the channel. This is a bad one.
如果这是电视剧,我早转台了。一点看头都没有
Max, it's not Law And Order.
麦克斯,又不是《法律与秩序》
I'll say it isn't. Look, tomorrow, you gotta give them something.
我们哪比得上啊。明天,你得主动出击
Open your shirt, hike up your skirt, show them your Wesbox.
领口拉低,裙子弄短,给他们看你的"微湿部"
"Did you know anything about your father illegally siphoning funds?" No.
"你对于你父亲非法吸金一事有任何了解吗" 不知道
"Have you ever had any conversations with your father regarding said transactions?" No.
"你父亲跟你谈有关转钱或相关事宜的事情吗" 没有
"Is your ass leaking right now?" No.
"你现在是处于大便失禁状态吗" 没有。
Ruh-roh. Nope.
惨喽。还没完。
How we doing, ladies? Any side effects?
你们一切安好吗?有出现副作用吗?
Max, are you awake? Max!
麦克斯,你睡着了吗?麦克斯
Quiet, you're gonna wake up Pissy Spacek.
安静,不然你要吵到嘘嘘·死被洗裤了
I can't sleep. My hearts keeps racing.
我睡不着,我的心砰砰跳个不停
You should tell Toby. It's probably a side effect. No, I'm nervous.
你得通知托比,应该是出现了副作用。不是,我是紧张
I can't stop thinking about the deposition and about my father.
脑海中一直想着这场取证会和我老爸
Can I come down and talk?
我能下来跟你聊聊吗
Not a great time. I kind of have people over.
不太方便啊,我这儿有人呢
Get in here. What's wrong?
进来吧,怎么啦
I'm scared about tomorrow. I'm scared I'm gonna say the wrong thing and make things worse for my father.
我好担心明天的事。我好怕我说错话,害我老爸得多受牢狱之灾
Look, all you have to do is answer the questions as carefully as they suggested
人家问一句你答一句,别自由发挥就行了
and then throw in a wink, forget to wear panties. He'll be fine.
然后抛个媚眼,别穿内♥裤去。你爹就没事了
But that's the thing. The questions don't say anything about my father.
重点就在这。这些问题根本问不出我父亲的为人
They're so cut and dry. They're only asking me details about things I know nothing about,
都是些公式化的问题。他们问的细枝末节,我一无所知
and they're not interested in the things I do know about him.
而我所知的一切,他们又一概不问
That he's warm, and funny, and generous, and loving.
无视他是一个温柔风趣,慷慨慈爱的父亲
Like when I was little, and he and I would take our plane to our chalet in Deer Valley.
还记得我小时候我们搭私人飞机,去我们的滑雪度假屋时...
Stop. You might as well rephrase that to "When he and I would take our guilty to our guilty in guilty valley."
停,你这么说,就跟说"他跟我搭着罪孽来到罪孽的罪孽小屋"一样
Every morning, before we went skiing,
每天早晨,我们去滑雪前
he would get up really early and make me his snowflake cinnamon french toast. Sounds amazing.
他都会起个大早,给我做他招牌的雪花肉桂法式吐司,感觉挺棒的
And as he dusted the cinnamon and sugar on top,
他会把肉桂跟糖慢慢地撒在吐司上
he'd say, "look, sweetheart, it's snowing, snowing just for you."
然后说"小宝贝,快看,在下雪呢,只属于你的雪哦"
And then he'd cut it into these little pieces... See? I can't even get the words out.
然后他会把吐司切成小...你看,我都语塞说不出口了
No one will ever hear them. No one will know.
没人想听,也没人会知道他有多好
I'll know. I heard them. Another round?
我知道啊,我听了。又去吗?
Yeah, I'm just gonna bring my pillow in there.
是啊,我直接带枕头进去吧
I don't think Gladiva's gonna make it to the market.
估计这"角斗女伶"是没希望推出市场了。
We'll be doing the deposition in here.
取证会将会在这里举行
Oh, wow, this is exactly how it looks on Law And Order!
哇,跟《法律与秩序》里看起来一摸一样呢
There's the tiny typewriter thing where the actress who never gets to speak sits!
还有台迷你打字机,那个无台词的女龙套就坐在这里
Leo, Leo, take my picture near the tiny typewriter.
里欧,能帮我跟打字机合个影吗
Ladies, ladies. We only have an hour. We're already behind because you were late.
女士们,我们只有一小时的时间。由于你们迟到,进度已经落后了
Sorry, we had to stop at the check-cashing place.
抱歉,我们刚去兑现支票
Yeah, and then a store to get diapers for a friend.
然后去店里帮一个朋友买尿布
There, $1,000. No fuss, and luckily, no muss.
给,1000块。顺顺利利,"无屎无病"
Max, do you have the $100 from the cupcakes?
麦克斯,开店基金的100块带了吗
Yeah. 40, 60, 80, 90, Uh, 5, 6, 7, and... 100.
带了。40... 60... 80... 90...5...6...7...还有...100,齐啦
Mr. Hutchinson, are you having reflux?
哈钦森先生,你又胃酸倒流了吗
No, I-it just became clear to me what I do for a living.
没,只是突然对我的工作感慨万千
Okay, uh, Caroline, if you're ready, I can bring them in.
卡洛琳,你准备好了,我就去带人进来
Remember, just stick to the questions and don't embellish.
记住,问一句答一句,千万别自由发挥
I prepped her last night, Leo.
里欧,我昨晚教过她了
All right, let's go, Max.
好了,麦克斯,你该走了
Actually, I want her to stay. I'm nervous, and she makes me feel better.
我想她留下来。我好紧张,她在场我比较放松
Yes, I'm her registered emotional companion.
我是她的已注♥册情感伴侣
Well, this is a legal proceeding, and that's a highly unusual request.
这是正经的法律程序,这样的要求是很不寻常的
But not improbable. We googled it.
也不是不允许啊,我们上网查过了
Yeah, she's allowed to have an emotional companion, as long as both attorneys agree.
她有权带着情绪伴侣出席取证会,只要双方律师同意就行
Well, I graduated top of my class at Harvard, but since you googled it, I'll try to make that happen.
虽然我这哈佛毕业的尖子生都没听过,不过既然你们都上网搜过了,那我试试吧
No, I am unaware of any of the transactions you just mentioned.
我对于你所提的转账,毫不知情
Thank you, Miss Channing. Now, if you'll just bear with me a little while longer,
谢谢,钱宁小姐。麻烦你再稍等片刻
I only have a couple more pertinent questions.
我还剩几道问题就问完了
Your voice is unbelievable. You could be on Law And Order. Max! Withdrawn.
你的声音也太酷了吧。绝对有《秩序与法律》的范儿。麦克斯!撤回
Miss Channing, do you have any knowledge of embezzlement of any kind taking place at the Channing investment group?
钱宁小姐,你对于钱宁投资财团的一切诈财事宜有任何了解吗
No, I had no knowl... of any su...
不知道,我完...全...
Could you repeat that?
你能再说一次吗
Ruh-roh. You're having a side effect! Tongue swelling. TS!
惨喽。你出现副作用了。舌肿,舌头肿大
Uh, counselor, give us one second. What is going on?
律师,给我们一点时间。怎么回事
We took drugs.
我们吃了药
Did she just say "we took drugs"?
你刚是说你们磕了药吗
Very good, Leo. You must play charades. Look, we did a drug trial to get money for this.
厉害啊,里欧,你不玩你比我猜可惜了。为了付你的律师费,我们去参加药物试验
What's the holdup, counselor?
律师,在等什么呢
Just give her some water. I had this once. It goes away in an hour.
让她喝点水,我也试过这样。一个小时后就没事了
You said you never had any side effects!
你不是说你没出现过任何副作用吗
Oh, please. I died once. I just didn't want to scare you.
拜托,我都去鬼门关走过一回了。我只是不想吓着你
Miss Channing, are you aware of any accounts opened under any names other than your father's?
钱宁小姐,你知道你父亲有任何未注♥册在他名下的资产吗
Just drink the water. One sec.
喝点水吧。等一下。
Uh, does anyone have a napkin or a bib?
有人有纸巾或围兜吗
$1,100, you gotta have a bib around here somewhere.
1100大洋呢,这里不会连围兜都没有吧
All right, what's going on here?
这到底是怎么一回事
I was just, uh, informed my client was part of a drug test within the last 24 hours.
我刚刚得知我的委托人在过去的24小时里,参加了药物试验
Drug test, Leo? That's a good one. Just another rich girl on drugs.
药物试验,里欧?这借口不错啊。不就是另一个吸毒的富家女嘛
Get her into rehab, and we'll have to reschedule.
送去勒戒所,取证会重新安排时间吧
We'll have to do this another time.
我们下次再继续吧
No, no, no, no, no, no! No, no! She's right!
不行,不行,不行。不行,她说得对
We don't have the money to do this another time, look, I can tell you right now, she does not know anything.
我们付不起钱再折腾一次了,我来告诉你们吧。她什么都不知道
She doesn't know about the money, she doesn't know about transactions.
不知道钱哪来的,不知道任何转账
She doesn't know anything about anything.
她对一切都一无所知
We are paid up for three more minutes, and we are going to use them!
而我们付的钱还有三分钟才结束,我们就要物尽其用
She can't talk, but I know what she would want to say.
虽然她无法说,但我知道她想说什么
Ladies and gentlemen of the... room, she would want you to know who her father really is.
房间里的,先生们女士们,她想告诉你们她爸爸真实的样子
He used to make her snow toast!
他以前会为她做雪吐司
And in her words, he was funny, smart, and a generous lover.
她说过,他是一个风趣,聪明,慷慨的爱人
Generous and loving! Oh, sorry, yes, yes. Generous and loving.
是慷慨和慈爱。抱歉,是的,是慷慨和慈爱
Now, I don't know her father, and I have never met him...
虽然我不认识她老爸,也没见过他
And I would like you to put that on the record, actress who's never allowed to talk.
不过请把我说的写入记录,麻烦你了,没台词的龙套小姐
But I do know her, and she's an amazing person.
可是我跟她很熟,而她是个很棒的人。
And her father raised her alone, so he must be an amazing person too.
他爸爸独自抚养她成人,想必他也是个很棒的人
Well... That accomplished nothing. Counselor, what do we do here?
基本上...刚那些话屁都不算。律师,你说该怎么办呢
We take a short recess until she can speak, and resume the deposition, on me,
我们稍作休息,直到她能重新说话后再继续取证会,费用我包
because her father is an amazing guy, and... that's what they would do on Law And Order.
因为他爸爸是个很棒的人,而且《法律与秩序》里的人也会这么做的
Fine, we'll break for an hour.
好吧,我们休息一小时
Seriously, you sound like a superhero's boss.
说真的,你的声音像超级英雄的老板
Max, you're the best. I know. I did pretty good, right?
麦克斯,你真厉害.的确,我是挺厉害的呀
I should've gone to law school. Or High School.
早知道我就去读法学院了。或读个高中。
Permission to enter the judge's chambers?
请求进入法官内庭
Permission granted. Excuse the tubs of blue cheese.
请求通过。别介意这些蓝起司。
They're being held as evidence in the case against eating here.
它们是我没有在这偷吃东西的证据
I wanted to thank you for everything you did.
我想感谢你为我做的一切
And I know you were gonna buy yourself a treat with the drug money.
我知道你本来是打算拿试药的钱给自己买点小礼物
Yeah, like drugs.
是啊,买药嗑
So I got you a little something. It's the complete Law And Order box set!
所以我买了份小礼物送你。《法律与秩序》大全集
No way! That's not a little something. That's, like, $500.
不是吧!这哪是小礼物,这要500大洋呢
Or $30 on the subway. And the guy said most of them are in english.
地铁那只卖30块。卖的人说,大部分都是英语版的哦
Awesome! Freezer adjourned.
帅呆了!冷冻库休庭。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们