剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
175 175 200
175. 175. Now two.
有人出200吗 225
Anybody get two? There's two. Two and a quarter.
225 现在250 250
Get 225. Now half, half, half.
250 250 275
250. 250. 75.
275 3字头 有人出3字头吗
275. Three dollars. Anybody give three, three, three?
有谁出到3字头吗
Somebody give three dollars.
卖♥♥出 275
Sold out, 275.
269号♥买♥♥家
Buyer number 269.
269号♥买♥♥下
269 buys.
你做到了
You did it.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是造物主的功劳
Creator did it.
喂 住手
Hey! Stop!
他们保护过这片土地
They protected this land.
他们为这片土地而死
They died for this land.
这片土地是他们的归宿
And this land is where they'll stay.
回去
Go back.
141年前
141 years ago,
有人指给我父亲这个山谷
my father was told of this valley,
我们便到此居住
and here's where we stayed.
七代
Seven generations.
他们告诉父亲 会来收回这片土地
My father was told they would come for this land,
他答应还回去
and he promised to return it.
这个承诺并无书面凭证
Nowhere was that promise written.
它随着我父亲的去世而消逝
It faded with my father's death
但不知何故 却活在这个地方的精神里
but somehow lived in the spirit of this place.
人类不能真正拥有大地
Men cannot truly own wild land.
要拥有大地 你得用混凝土将其覆盖
To own land, you must blanket it in concrete,
在上面建起建筑物
cover it with buildings,
堆叠上房♥子
stack it with houses so thick,
近到人们闻得到彼此的晚餐
people can smell each other's supper.
你必须强♥奸♥土地 才能把它卖♥♥出去
You must rape it to sell it.
原始的土地 蛮荒的土地
Raw land. Wild land.
自♥由♥的土地永远不会被人所有
Free land can never be owned.
但有些人 为了守卫土地付出着高昂的代价
But some men pay dearly for the privilege of its stewardship.
他们愿意忍♥受痛苦 做出牺牲
They will suffer and sacrifice to live off it
度过一生
and live with it
还希望能教给下一代
and hopefully teach the next generation
做同样的事
to do the same.
如果他们坚持不下去
And if they falter,
会另找一个愿意信守诺言的人
find another willing to keep the promise.
一会儿牛被放出来时 根本弄不清自己在哪儿
Now, when they come out, they're not gonna know where they're at,
所以我们要把它们引到水里
so we're just gonna ease 'em to water.
我们有三个人
There's three of us.
赶一头牛需要一个人
Takes one man to move one cow,
两头牛需要两个人
two to move two.
但赶300头 只需要3个人
Three men can move 300.
真的吗
Is that true?
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
这就是我一直梦想中的样子
This is how I always thought it would be, in my dreams.
我也是 宝贝
Yeah, mine, too, baby.
来吧 伙计
Come on, bud.
谢谢 小子们 -没事
Thanks, boys. - Yes, sir.
那几头有什么问题吗
What's wrong with those ones?
它们病了 我在这给它们治好病
Well, they're sick. I'll doctor 'em here
再把它们赶出去
and then I'll turn 'em back out.
你别说 这里的草很好
I tell you, the grass here is good.
是我见过最棒的
About as good as I've ever seen.
牛仔是地球上唯一
Cowboys are the only people on Earth
一看到草就兴奋的人类
that get excited about grass.
在这一行
In this business
这是我们唯一兴奋的事了 亲爱的
it's the only thing worth getting excited about, honey.
你看起来很开心
You seem happy.
对 我很开心
I am. I am happy.
我也越来越开心了 -很好
I'm getting happy. - Good.
镇上有一家酒吧
There's a bar in town.
我去那里吃过午饭
Went there for lunch,
只有俩老头在玩多米诺骨牌
just two old guys playing dominoes.
说他们做的牛排很好吃
Said they make a mean steak for dinner.
我问酒保 这里有游客吗
I asked the bartender about tourists,
被他嘲笑了
and he just laughed at me.
我说 游客会经过这儿吗
I said, "Well, do tourists pass through here?"
他说 他们会经过
And he said, "Yeah, they pass through,
但 我们不给他们停留的理由
but we don't let 'em stop."
是我喜欢的地方
Sounds like my kind of place.
前面
There's a...
前面有个驿站
there's a hitching post out front,
我们也可以骑马过去
in case we want to ride.
好吧 我给你备一匹马
Well, I'll saddle you a horse.
♪我从小就做梦♪
♪ I grew up dreamin' ♪
♪当一个牛仔♪
♪ Of bein' a cowboy
♪我爱牛仔的生活方式♪
♪ And lovin' the cowboy ways
♪为了追求英雄们的生活♪
♪ Pursuin' the life of my high-ridin' heroes ♪
♪我牺牲了很多童年时光♪
♪ I burned up my childhood days ♪
♪我学到了现代游民的规则♪
♪ I learned all the rules of a modern-day drifter ♪
♪对任何事都别太执着♪
♪ Don't you hold on to nothin' too long ♪
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表