剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
♪ How long, how long ♪
♪一颗心♪
♪ Does a heart ♪
♪才会碎♪
♪ Break? ♪
♪要多久 多久♪
♪ How long, how long ♪
♪一颗心♪
♪ Does a heart ♪
♪才会碎♪
♪ Break? ♪
各位 笑一个
Guys, smile.
可以摸吗
Can we pet them?
他们不是我们的宠物 亲爱的 好吗
Uh, they're not ours to pet, honey, okay?
你想摸摸它们吗
You want to pet 'em?
来吧
Come on.
你介意我抱你儿子吗
You mind if I pick your boy up?
准备好了吗
Ready?
我要给你展示一个小技巧
I'm gonna show you a little trick.
这个小技巧会让你立刻知道
It'll let you know right off the bat
你是否可以信任一匹马 好吗
whether you can trust a horse, okay?
看到了吗
See this?
现在你就知道你可以信任他了吗
Now you know you can trust him?
现在我知道他信任我
Well, now I know he trusts me,
也就是说我也可以信任他
which means that I can trust him, too.
你是牛仔吗
You're a cowboy?
没错
I am.
我就说世上真的有牛仔
Told you cowboys were real.
她之前觉得世上没有牛仔这种东西
She didn't think there was such a thing as cowboys.
嗯 也许哪天就真的没有了
Well, there might not be someday.
好了
There you go.
她想摸摸它们吗
Does she want to pet 'em?
你确定吗
You sure?
谢谢 -是 女士
Thank you. - Yes, ma'am.
你觉得我们能和马合个影吗
Hey, you think we could get a picture with the horses?
不能
No.
你都让那孩子摸了
Oh, you just let that kid pet him.
是的
Yep.
什么我们不能拍照
Why not us?
让步一次 是我人好
You do it once, you're being nice.
再让一次 这儿就成宠物乐园了
You do it a second time, and you're a petting zoo.
这儿可不是什么宠物乐园
This ain't no fucking petting zoo.
你想摸马 那就自己去买♥♥
You want to pet a horse, go buy one.
道路上最常见的起火原因
Most common way that fires start on a roadway
就是被丢弃的香烟头
is discarded cigarettes.
你说得对
You don't say.
这里不准吸烟
There's no smoking on this detail.
所以把烟灭了 并且消除隐患
So extinguish that, and do it safely.
我的硕士学位读得值啊
My master's degree hard at work.
不准再抽烟
No more smoking.
你还剩几个小时
How many hours you got left?
十八个小时
Eighteen.
今天之后就算扯平了吧
Let's say we call it even after today.
成交 伙计
You got a deal, buddy.
如果隔离带着火了 我就以纵火罪逮捕你
If the median catches fire, I'm arresting you for arson.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
德州那边怎么样
How's Texas?
我不知道 我们还没到呢
I don't know. We ain't there yet.
你已经去了两天了
You've been gone two days.
是啊 最近进展缓慢
Yeah, well, it's been slow rolling.
一直在赶马
Pulling horses.
再说了 德州在地球的另一边
Besides, Texas-- halfway across the world.
并不是 但是你这么觉得倒是挺可爱的
Not really, but it's cute you think it is.
嗯 因为离你太远了
Well, it's too far from you.
我知道
I know that.
我有个好消息
Well, I got some good news.
我提前完成了社区服务
I finished my community service early,
所以
so...
我可以去看你了 -嗯
I can come visit. - Um...
让我先看看这边的情况 好吗
let me see which way is up around here first, okay?
嘿
Hey.
我为你进了监狱
I went to jail for you.
现在我在帮你捡垃圾
Now I'm picking up trash for you.
等我帮你捡完垃圾
When I'm done picking up trash for you
我要飞过去好好睡你 就像我在州博览会上
I'm gonna fly down there and I'm gonna fuck you
赢了你的时候一样
like I won you in the state fair.
你对其中哪部分有意见
What part of that do you have a problem with?
对每一个字都有意见
Yes, every word.
她是一个完美的女人
She is the perfect woman.
我现在跟一群牛仔挤在一辆卡车里亲爱的
You know, I'm stuffed in a truck with a bunch of cowboys, honey.
我今晚再打给你 好吗
Let me call you later tonight, all right?
我这就订机票
I'm booking a flight.
不许有意见
Don't argue.
为什么农场现在不用这里了
Why doesn't the ranch use this anymore?
我祖父把林务局的租赁权卖♥♥了
My grandfather sold the forest service lease,
所以这里和牧场的其他地方完全隔离了
so it's pretty locked off from the rest of the ranch.
我们这里以前有扎营点
We used to have a camp man out here,
但这面太干了 没法放太多牛
but it's too dry this side to run many cattle,
而且山上的狼和熊对小牛
and wolves and bears are pretty hard on the calves
也很不友好
up high.
离这里的一切都很远
Pretty far from everything out here.
这是我最喜欢的一点
That's my favorite thing about it.
这个房♥间只需要一点油漆重刷一下
All this room needs is a little paint.
有个炉子也无妨
A stove wouldn't hurt.
来个炉子
And a stove.
冰箱也不错
Fridge would be nice.
改造这里会很辛苦 但是
It'll be work, but...
干啥不辛苦
what isn't?
我要去楼上看看 -好
I'm gonna go look upstairs. - Okay.
你要去里面看看吗
You gonna come check out the inside?
看什么 反正她都要大改造
What for? She's just gonna change it.
希望你存款够用
Hope you've been saving those paychecks.
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
所以 决定好了吗
Well, what's the verdict?
你是说我们也可以投票吗
You mean we get a vote?
是啊 你当然有投票权
Yeah, of course you get a vote.
她那票是唯一重要的一票
Hers is the only one that matters,
但是我们也能投
but we still get one.
我喜欢
I love it.
我也喜欢这里
I love it here, too.
你觉得呢 宝贝
What do you think, baby?
我觉得我们在这里刚刚好
Think it's where we're supposed to be.
妈妈 恶心
Mom, gross.
别伸舌头
Stop using your tongue.
这儿有小孩儿呢
There's a child present.
你都有驾照了 孩子
You got a driver's license, son.
是时候了解这些了
It's time you learn about these things.
对 但
I mean, yeah, but, like,
我可以去网上了解 不是像这样
maybe online or something. Not like that.
网上
Online.
阿特伍德女士 请起立
Ms. Atwood, stand for me, please.
请把首饰 钥匙 手♥机♥
Place all jewelry, keys, cell phone,
钱包和鞋子放进盒子
purse and shoes in the box,
麻烦
please.
耳环呢 -拜托
Earrings? - Please.
请张开嘴
Open your mouth, please.
请坐
Have a seat.
抱歉
Excuse me.
面朝这边
This way, please.
有点怕痒
It's just ticklish.
对不起
Apologies.
你想在里面找到什么
What exactly do you expect to find in there?
录音设备
Audio recording devices,
位置信标
location beacons.
会谈结束后 我会把这些东西还给你的
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表