剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
不太合适
under the circumstances.
你会想把门带上的
You're gonna want to close that.
不 我
No, I...
我觉得我不想
I don't think I will.
不
No.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你怎么不敢看我 杰米
Why can't you look at me, Jamie?
我们都知道为什么 不是吗
We both know why, don't we?
最后一次机会 杰米
Last chance, Jamie.
好的
Okay.
下次就是最后一次了
Next time is the last time.
你死前最后一个见到的人会是我
Seeing me will be the last thing you ever do alive.
我对天发誓 杰米
I swear to God, Jamie...
你那双烂眼见到的最后一个人
...I will be the last thing on this planet
会是我
your rotten fucking eyes will ever see.
微笑着的我
And I will be smiling.
借过
Pardon us.
不 我不会的
No, I don't think I will.
这下有趣了
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
目前为止是挺有趣的
It's been pretty fun so far.
叫国会警♥察♥过来
Call Capitol Police.
谁也不许叫 凯特
Don't call anyone, Kate.
我就知道 我他妈早就知道
I knew it. I fucking knew it.
我正在回来的路上
I'm on my way back.
我自己去跟他对视了
I took the liberty of looking myself.
是他干的
It was him.
他甚至都没否认
He didn't even deny it.
他只会盯着地板看
He just stared at the fucking floor.
他连个该死的谎都编不出来
He couldn't even muster up a fucking lie.
他都不愿直视我的眼睛 凯斯
He wouldn't look me in the eye, Kayce.
我再重新说一遍
Let me rephrase that.
他不敢
He couldn't.
他不是一个人干的
Well, he didn't do it alone.
你知道谁敢直视我双眼吗
You know who could look me in the eye?
那个每晚跟他同床共枕的蛇蝎女
That fucking viper who lays in his bed every night.
我来打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some phone calls.
我们农场见
I'll see you at the ranch.
蛙人 好久不见啊 你最近昨样
Frog Man. Long time. What's shaking, man?
如今黑活儿都是怎么联♥系♥
How y'all talking black work these days?
你遇到事了
You got a problem?
是的
Yeah.
我给发你个软件下载
I'm gonna text you an app to download.
把你联♥系♥人转过去 用那个联♥系♥我
Transfer your contacts and call me from it.
你呆车上
You stay here.
你没事吧
You okay?
是 我得下载点工作用的东西
Yeah, I just have to download something for work.
凯斯 你流血了
Kayce, you're bleeding.
我很好
I'm okay.
你不好
No, you're not.
我们牧场见 宝贝
I'll see you at the ranch, baby.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你父亲要是突然安静 你就得跟他聊聊
When your father gets quiet, that's when you talk to him.
他要是一个人瞎鼓捣 你就得逼着他跟你待在一起
When he's alone, that's when you force him to be with you.
我们不能让这事把他带走 泰特
We can't let this take him from us, Tate.
怎么了 兄弟
What's going on, brother?
你听说我父亲的事了吗 -没 我昨晚
You hear about my father? - No. I just got back
刚从乡下回来 出啥事了
in the country last night. What happened?
他们说他是自杀
They said it was suicide.
该死
Damn.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
今非昔比了
Ain't what it was.
你知道现在谁在做这种活儿吗
You know who's doing that kind of work these days?
美国这边吗 我不知道
What, stateside? Man, I don't know.
休斯顿有家EMRS会做些脏活
I mean, EMRS out of Houston does some really dirty shit.
商业间谍 情报
You know, corporate espionage, intel,
栽赃 渗透 煽动
evidence planting, asset infiltration and agitation.
是一群前公♥司♥的人
Now there's a bunch of ex-company guys,
但他们
you know, but they, uh,
他们都不算是正式工
they haven't armed the contracts.
还有群人在乌克兰
A bunch of them in Ukraine.
我觉得他们不会做这么高调的事
You know, I don't think they'd do something that high-profile.
毕竟 这可是四五千万美元的暗♥杀♥
I mean, that's a $40, $50 million dollar hit right there.
能给我几个名字吗
You got any names?
有我们以前的同事吗
Any company guys we used to roll with?
让我打几个电♥话♥
Let me make some calls.
但听着 兄弟
All right, but listen, brother.
你打探这些混♥蛋♥老底时要小心
You be real careful sniffing around these fuckers.
我指非常小心 -谢了 伙计
And I mean real careful. - Appreciate it, man.
你坚持住 我再打给你
You hang in there. I'll get back to you.
很遗憾你失去至亲 杰米
I am very sorry for your loss, Jamie.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管这是个悲剧
And, while tragic, it...
但确实也为我们提供了新机会
it does present new opportunities for us,
当然 这取决于庄园决定如何经营牧场
depending on how the estate decides to operate the ranch.
庄园负担不起运营牧场的费用
The estate cannot afford the ranch.
对牧场来说 最好的归宿就是
Best thing for the ranch-- if it's put to a use
造福社区
that benefits the community
你们的计划可以实现这一点
and your plans accomplish that.
我会去见副州长
I'll be seeing the lieutenant governor
恢复租赁
to reinstate the lease,
这嫩是达顿州长无权否决的事
which Governor Dutton had no authority to negate,
正如你们诉讼所述一样
as your lawsuit states.
因为租约早在牧场
Since the lease predated the ranch
被纳入土地信托前就存在 我们会提出起诉
being placed in a land trust, my office will begin proceedings
否决土地信托的限制条件
to negate the land trustee restrictions.
你有计划表吗
Do you have a timeline?
我需要传讯约翰·达顿的遗嘱
I need to subpoena John Dutton's will.
我确定遗嘱在我起草后被修改过
I'm certain that it was changed since I drafted it.
遗产管理人会反对吗 肯定会
And will the estate contest it? I'm sure.
他们能抗争多久 不会久
How long can they afford to fight? Not long.
但贝丝足智多谋
But Beth is resourceful, if nothing else,
她会想出一些出其不意的办法
and she will think of something we haven't
在某种程度上使问题复杂化
to complicate this to some degree.
谨慎判断 应该一年之后才能恢复开工
Cautiously, I would say a year to return to construction.
他们打不起更久的官司
I don't think they can afford to fight much longer than that.
那要多久才能恢复租约
And how long to reinstate the lease?
我可以在本周末前
Well, I can have the lease reinstated
就恢复租约
by the end of the week.
你们马上就能重启
You can continue the planning phase
规划运作
of operations immediately.
真是个好消息
Well, that is fantastic news.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蒙大拿州期待着
The state of Montana looks forward
与贵公♥司♥的长♥期♥合作 埃利斯
to a long relationship with your company, Ellis.
届时会有
Uh, will there be a special election
州长补选吗
for the governor's office?
会有的
There will.
如果你参选
We would be very supportive of you,
我们会非常支持你的 杰米
should you choose to run, Jamie.
谢谢 我有这个计划
Thank you. That's the plan.
你先走吧
I'll catch up.
我跟司法部长还要讨论一些细节
The attorney general and I have some specifics to mull over.
我们办公室见
I'll meet you at the office. - Mm-hmm.
她知道了
She knows.
她一直有这个想法
She believes.
就算他从楼上摔死 或者在河里淹死
If he'd fallen off a building or drowned in a river,
她都会觉得是你干的
she'd still think that you did it.
就算他得了癌症 她也会想办法推到你身上
If he had cancer, she'd find a way to blame it on you.
不
No.
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表