剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
Well, there's plenty of work to be done.
是啊 但没啥正经的牛仔活儿
Yeah, not much cowboy work, though.
我希望整个牧舍
I expect this whorl
在你们回来之前
to get a new coat of paint
能刷上层新漆
and all the tack'll be clean and shiny
所有的农具收拾的闪闪亮亮
by the time y'all get back.
我可以再派几个人给你
You know, I could send you a couple more guys.
这里只留两个牛仔就可以
Two cowboys can run this here.
不 家里得有人 狼才不会来
No, I need people there. Keep the wolves away.
我们没看到有狼
We ain't been seeing no wolves.
我说的是两条腿的那种
Talking about the two-legged kind.
那么大宅子就我老婆一个人
My wife's in the big house all alone.
懂 我们一直锁着大门
Yeah, well, we're keeping the gate locked
亮着灯 老大
and the lights on, boss.
谢谢了 伙计
Well, I appreciate it, bud.
我去帮你取的 再见
I'll pick your bit up. Bye.
下午好
Afternoon.
已经不接订单了 -我是来取
Not taking any more orders. - I'm here
劳埃德·布里杰的27马嚼子的
to pick up a 27 for Lloyd Bridger.
他是个蒙大拿的牛仔
Montana cowboy?
这是他15年前订做的
He ordered them 15 years ago.
我很难不注意到
You know, I couldn't help but, uh,
这些都是一体成型的
notice that they're all one piece.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没想到现在还有人会这种手艺
I didn't know people made 'em like that anymore.
应该还有几位 但很少
I think there might be a few, but very few.
好吧 等你哪天接受订做
Well, uh, if you're ever taking orders,
我一定要来一副
I sure would love a pair.
拿去吧
Go ahead and take 'em.
你确定 -那群牲口
You sure? - You brought that herd
是你从迪克森河运来的把
down from Dixon Creek?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你会比那些牛更需要它们的
You're gonna need them more than that cattle did.
我可能还得再给你一副
I might give another pair.
我该付您多少钱
how much, uh, do I owe you?
不用付了
Just don't worry about it.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate it.
祝你好运
You have a good one, now.
你也一样
You do the same.
你好吗 达斯迪 -见到你很高兴
How are you, Dusty? Good to see you
我也是
You too.
那匹马是什么来历
Which one is that there?
那是凯特的毕加索
That's Cat's Picasso.
从加拿大来的
Came down from Canada.
耐力超强
Heart in that son of a gun.
也很漂亮 -是啊 先生
Oh, and damn pretty, too, huh? - Yes, sir.
你买♥♥了副克拉珀 -是的
Got you some Klappers? - Yeah.
一体成型 出自同一块钢材
Makes 'em out of one piece of steel.
这工艺我30年没见过了
I hadn't seen that in 30 years.
是啊
Yes, sir.
等他一走
When he's gone,
再无传奇了
we're all out of legends.
后继无人
With nobody trying to be the next one.
没有火 算什么露营
Never camped without a fire.
我们要是生团火
Yeah, well, we start one out here,
整个县都会烧起来的
we'll set the whole damn county on fire.
我知道 杰克 我是说
I know that, Jake, I'm just saying... Ow!
什么鬼
Ow... What the fuck?
什么鬼玩意儿
What the fuck is that?
草
Oh, shit.
疼吗 -妈的 疼死了
Does that hurt? - Fuck, yeah, it fucking hurts.
他只是在“欢迎你来到德州”
That's a little "welcome to Texas" for you right there.
就这么回事 -瑞安
That's what that is. - Ryan.
抹点吧 可以阵痛
Put that on there. It'll numb it.
有用吗
Does it work?
有
Yeah.
你们想听什么 -不听伤感的
What do y'all want to hear? - Nothing sad.
不听情歌♥ -真的 一首
Nothing about lost love. - No, don't play
情歌♥都别唱
anything about love at all.
这就是我不谈恋爱的原因
That's why I stay single.
他可以想唱啥就唱啥
He can sing whatever the hell he wants.
我都不介意 -哪怕是唱首
It ain't gonna bother me none. - Even if it's about
不会套牛的懒牛仔吗
a lazy cowboy can't rope?
去你们的
Hell y'all
拿我开涮干嘛
picking on me for?
沃克 唱那首 杰克的歌♥
Yeah, Walker, play that one, play the Jake song.
好吧
All right.
你们知道吗 30年后
You know, in 30 years from now...
我们这个职业就没人干了
...nobody's gonna be doing this.
没有人
Nobody.
所有广袤的荒野 都会变成风力发电场
All this country you see will be wind farms
还有太阳能农场 我们吃的牛肉
and solar farms and we'll be
都是从巴西进口的
getting our beef from Brazil.
得在他们烧掉雨林之后
After they burn off the rainforest.
沃克
Walker?
来首伤感的歌♥吧
Go on and play us a sad song.
♪牛仔曾经来过这里♪
♪ The cowboys were here ♪
♪总有一天他们会离开♪
♪ And one day they're gone ♪
♪什么都没留下 只剩下一个机场♪
♪ Nothing left but an airport ♪
♪ 睡在印第安人的坟墓上 ♪
♪ Sleeping on the graves of Indian bones ♪
♪印第安人的坟墓上♪
♪ On the graves of Indian bones ♪
没想到你是这种反应
Well, this is not the reaction I was expecting.
你不会
You didn't...
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我们讨论过的 是你说要推进的
We discussed this and you said, "Go forward."
是你干的
This was you?
是你说你想这么做的
This is what you said that you wanted.
我说过 但我没有 然后
I said it. I didn't... And then...
然后我们就再也没讨论过了
and then we never discussed it again.
我们为啥要讨论
Why would we?
有什么好讨论的
What would there be to discuss?
你这是在为谁流泪呀
Who are all these tears for?
为我
For me.
为我流泪
They're for me.
我的父亲 他的遗产
My father, his legacy,
我的政♥治♥前途
my political future--
都他妈被一枪崩没了
all took a fucking bullet to the brain.
我以为他是为我自杀的
I thought he did it because of me.
还有听证会的事
And the hearing.
杰米
Jamie.
别再说了
Just stop it.
你的潜意识
This is your subconscious
只是想拼命保护你
desperately trying to protect you,
但没个必要
but there's no need.
你有人保护
You are protected.
你跟这事完全隔离开了
You are completely shielded from this.
我知道终结这一切
I know that the finality of it
很痛苦
is traumatic,
但你得把精力放在一个没有他的世界
but I need you to focus on a world without him.
一个由你统治
On a world that you govern,
和控制的世界
you control.
不要为一个
Do not mourn
68岁 从未爱过你的人哀恸
a 68-year-old man that never loved you.
他在情感上和经济上都抛弃了你
He abandoned you, emotionally and financially,
可你依然混出了名堂
yet you still succeeded.
你克服了每一个他给你
You overcame every single obstacle
设置的障碍
that he put before you.
你赢了
You won.
看着我
Look at me.
狮王不会老死
Lions don't die of old age.
狮王死在小狮王的嘴下
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表