剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
多少英亩
How many acres?
签了七千地契 另外二十万是土地管理局的租约
Seven thousand deeded, another 20 in a BLM lease.
你可以把它用来饲养幼马 对吧
You could use that for yearlings, right?
在哪儿
Mm-hmm. Where is it?
狄龙以西40英里
40 miles west of Dillon. - Mm-hmm.
离机场两个多小时
Over two hours from an airport.
完全没什么滑雪圣地
Not a fucking ski resort in sight.
你觉得你能这儿谋生吗
You think you could make a living here?
大富大贵可能不行
Uh, I mean, you're not gonna
但至少能付得起账单
get rich, but you can pay the bills.
大富大贵的事让我来操心吧
Well, you let me worry about the rich part.
离城市很远 亲爱的
It's far from town, honey.
我讨厌城市
I hate town.
而且离酒吧很远
And far from a bar.
那你给我建个酒吧
You'll build me a bar.
没问题
Mm-hmm. That I can do.
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
我觉得
I mean, look, it's, uh,
那是个好地方 都是老农场
it's good country, all old ranches.
城里人绝对
And ain't nobody from the city
忍♥不了那样的冬天
gonna want to put up with them winters.
这样的农场你能做好吧
So you could make something like this work?
是啊 我可以经营这样的农场
Yeah, I could make something like this work.
那我就放心了 我今天早上已经买♥♥下来了
Well, that's a relief. I bought it this morning.
等等 你做了什么
Whoa, whoa, you did what?
那谁来管理这里 贝丝
Who's gonna run this place, Beth?
我明天再解释
I'll explain that tomorrow.
算逑
Fuck it.
喂
Hello?
早上好 宝贝
Morning, baby.
怎么了
What happened?
殡仪馆打来电♥话♥ 他准备好了
Funeral home called. He's ready.
好吧
Okay.
需要我帮你准备葬礼吗
Can I help you with the service?
不办葬礼
No service.
就凯西 还有
Just Kayce and...
你和牛仔们
you and the cowboys.
得找个牧师 不然我父亲
Gonna need a preacher
进了坟墓后的第一件事
or the first thing my father will do
就是在里面掀棺材板
in his grave is roll over in it.
那你想什么时候办呢
Well, when do you want to do it?
你什么时候能把坟挖好
How fast can you dig a hole?
我是说 我们还有挖掘机 不过
I mean, we still have the excavator, but, I mean,
给我几个小时就行 你只要告诉我挖哪儿
give me a couple hours. You just tell me where.
在我妈妈旁边
Beside my mother.
你知道是哪儿吗
You know which one that is?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know which one.
林内尔
Lynelle?
我们今天就开始
We're doing it today.
我不要再一个月都见不到你了
Remind me not to go a month without seeing you again.
该死
Goddamn.
我今天还有马要骑
I have horses to ride today.
嘿 小耳朵
Hey, little ears.
哪儿 -我那边
Where? - Mine.
天啊 -你知道人们怎么说
Oh, my God. - You know what they say
耳朵小的人吧 瑞恩
about guys with little ears, don't you, Ryan?
哦 是吗 他们是这么说的吗 劳埃德
Oh, really? Is that what they say, Lloyd?
那你是不是得把那玩意
Well, you must have to tuck your pecker
塞靴子里去了 因为从
in your boot. Judging by the size of those
你头上的招风耳来看
mud flaps stuck on your head,
我很惊讶风没有把你像风筝一样
I'm surprised the wind doesn't blow you off your horse
从马上吹下来
like a fucking kite.
说什么呢
Get out of here.
我得把这个带走
I got to take this one with me.
你们想过来坐会儿吗
Y'all want to come take a seat?
大家知道未来去哪儿了吗
Does everyone know where they're going?
伊森和我雇去N吧
Ethan and I hired on down to the N Bar.
恩 这活不错 迪特 你呢
Well, that's a good outfit. Teeter, how about you?
特拉维斯雇了我
Uh, Travis hired me.
天呐 愿上帝保佑你
Shit. God help you.
瑞安
Ryan?
我想我还是先流浪一段时间吧
Think I'm just gonna wander for a bit.
流浪没什么报酬
Wandering don't pay so good.
给 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
杰克 -谢谢 先生
Jake. - Thank you, sir.
迪特 -谢谢
Teeter. - Thank you.
沃克 -谢谢
Walker. - Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
我只是想请你们帮个忙
I just got a favor to ask.
你需要什么
What do you need?
准备好 在外面等我
Get ready and meet me outside.
你觉得我们应该把他埋多远
How far over do you think we should put him?
那我们就把他埋得越近越好
Well, let's put him as close as we can.
把泥土都堆在这边
And let's pile all the dirt on this side.
昨晚还顺利吗
Last night went smooth?
他们永远都找不到的
They'll never be able to find them.
就算找到了 也永远拿不到
And if they do, they'll never be able to get them.
你觉得这样能阻止他们吗
You think that'll stop them?
我想这会激怒他们的
I think it'll anger them.
然后他们会制♥造♥很多噪音
Then they'll make a lot of noise.
然后人们就会开始关注
Then people will start paying attention.
然后我们再开始制♥造♥噪音
Then we start making noise.
莫妮卡
Monica.
我不得不说
I must say,
你丈夫让我很好奇
your husband has me curious.
我也好奇
You and me both.
连他老婆都不知道啊
Not even the wife knows?
连老婆也不知道
Not even the wife.
我是该待在屋里吗
Should I stay inside?
这事儿跟你也有关 伙计
Affects you, too, buddy.
会影响到我们所有人
Affects all of us.
凯西 -草
Kayce. - Morning.
你们想坐在门廊上吗
Y'all want to sit on the porch?
你让我们坐哪儿 我们就坐哪儿
We'll sit wherever you tell us.
我们称这里为东营
We call this East Camp.
跟牧场没有联♥系♥ 除了土地管理局的租约
Doesn't connect with the ranch, except through the BLM lease.
当狼群入侵时 我们一个春天就会失去40头小牛
When the wolves push in, we'd lose 40 calves a spring.
那时候还不能打狼 所以
You couldn't hunt them back then, so...
东营不够大到雇一个完整的团队
East Camp's not big enough to run a whole outfit over here,
一个人又管不了这么大
and it's too big for one man to cover,
所以我祖父把它关了
so my grandfather shut it down.
但对我们来说够大了
But it's big enough for us.
我可以在这里生活
I can make a living here.
从这东西的重压下解放出来
Get out from under the weight of this thing.
我家负担不起
My family can't afford
农场的遗产税
the inheritance tax on the ranch.
我想也是
I wouldn't think so.
你也买♥♥不起
You can't afford to buy it.
我也希望我能 凯西
I wish I could, Kayce.
只有大公♥司♥才有钱买♥♥你的地
Only corporations have the money to buy your land.
之后就不会是这片地了
And then it is land no more.
会变成小区 购物中心和公♥寓♥
Subdivisions, shopping centers and condos,
机场和滑雪场
airports and ski resorts.
他们想要逃离的一切
Everything they flee they will
都必在你的地上重建
recreate on your land.
我知道
I know.
我的远见告诉我现在有两条路
My vision told me of two paths.
一条是 我的家人
On one, my family.
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表