剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
另一条是牧场
On the other, the ranch.
我只能救一个
I could only save one.
我曾认为这意味着另一个无法被拯救
I used to think that meant that one couldn't be saved.
后来我意识到 只是无法被我拯救
Then I realized it only meant that I couldn't save it.
但是你可以
But you can.
当我的祖先来到这里时 土地每英亩卖♥♥1.25美元
When my ancestors came here, land sold for $1.25 an acre,
那时候这里还是你的土地
back when it was your land.
即使不是你卖♥♥的
Even though you didn't sell it,
但是他们拿到的时候就是这个价
that's what it sold for when they took it.
这就是我现在给你的价格
And that's the price I offer you.
但是有两个条件
Under two conditions:
我为我的家人保留东营
East Camp I keep for my family.
你不能开♥发♥黄石牧场
And you can never develop the Yellowstone
也不能出♥售♥
and you can never sell it.
我们不能卖♥♥自己的土地 凯西
We can't sell our land, Kayce.
我们有法律禁止这种行为
We have laws that forbid it.
你姐姐不介意吗
Is your sister okay with this?
她不介意
She's okay with it.
我曾经向你父亲保证过
I made a promise to your father once...
有一天我会得到这块地
...that I would one day have this land.
我会把它复原到那个人发现它时的样子
And I would return it to the state that man found it.
我会清除任何他来过这里的证据
I would remove any evidence that he had been here.
我肯定他把这话当成威胁了
I'm sure he took it as a threat.
当时 我确实是在威胁他
And at the time, that's how I meant it.
但你的人♥民♥和我的人♥民♥
But your people are buried in that land
都曾埋在那片土地上
and so are mine.
它是神圣的
It is sacred.
我们会心怀敬畏对待它
And that's how we will treat it.
这就是我的全部要求
That's all I ask.
这把刀
This knife
沾过我的血
wears my blood.
这把刀沾过我的血
This knife wears mine.
我们现在是兄弟了
We are brothers now.
对彼此
To each other
对这片土地也如此
and to the land.
我会把东营还给你
I will deed this East Camp back to you.
这样你的家人永远有家可回
So your family forever has a home.
我们现在自♥由♥了
We're free now.
是吗
Yeah?
你得再洗一次澡了
You gonna need another shower.
我们也是 -你们都可以
We all are. - Y'all can go
去洗洗了
get cleaned up.
看那边
Look at that.
我不是很相信预兆的那种人
I ain't the biggest believer in signs.
但是我觉得那是个预兆
But I'll take that one. - Mm.
嗯 我也觉得
Yeah, me too.
贝丝在狄龙城外买♥♥了个牧场
Beth bought a ranch outside of Dillon.
一个大坑
A big hole.
嗯 -那个冬天绝对印象深刻
Yeah. - You won't forget the winter.
不
Mm. No.
夏天的蚊子有麻雀那么大
Mosquitoes the size of sparrows in the summer.
很真实
True enough.
那些该死的加州人绝对敬而远之
Ought to keep them fucking Californians away, though.
咽
Yeah.
你想好今后去哪儿了吗
So, have you figured out what you're gonna do?
我想我们能腾个房♥间给一个老牛仔住
I think we got a room for an old, busted-up cowboy.
我想敲打敲打
I want to pull that loose string
西黄石那些人
out of West Yellowstone. - Mm.
看看我能不能劝劝这些城里人
See if I can talk some sense into these city folks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
如果我不能在这里做牛仔
If I can't cowboy here...
我宁愿不做牛仔
...just rather not do it at all.
兄弟 如果你改变主意了
Well, brother, if you change your mind,
我们的大门永远为你敞开
our door is always open.
谢谢
Thank you.
对
Yep.
这儿还有别的事要做吗
Anything else to do around here?
等把这个坑填上
Soon as we fill this hole,
就搞定了
we're done.
蒙大拿和我的家人都因
As both the state of Montana and my family
州长 我父亲的去世
reel from the loss of our governor
而悲痛不已
and my father,
而新的证据表明 约翰·达顿死于
our suffering is compounded with new evidence
不正当行为
that indicates foul play
这使我们的痛苦雪上加霜
in the death of John Dutton.
此外 负责将天堂谷带入21世纪的
Furthermore, an attorney for the development group
一名开♥发♥集团的律师
tasked with ushering Paradise Valley into the 21st century
被发现在光天化日之下被谋杀
was found murdered in broad daylight.
虽然没有物理证据表明
While no physical evidence
这些事件之间存在联♥系♥
connecting these events exists,
但经验证据表明两者之间存在某种联♥系♥
empirical evidence screams a connection.
我父亲的死不仅仅是谋杀
My father's death is more than just a murder.
是对法治的公然蔑视
It's the outright defiance of the rule of law.
我父亲的死
My father's murder
不仅仅是一个人的死
was not just the murder of a man.
这是对蒙大拿人
It was the murder of Montanans' right
选择自己代表
to choose their representatives
以及让这些代表
and for those representatives
自♥由♥执行人♥民♥意志的权利的谋杀
to freely execute the will of the people.
约翰·达顿的谋杀
John Dutton's murder
是对你们自♥由♥的攻击
is an attack on your liberty, a murder of your freedom.
作为本州最高级别的执法人员
As the highest-ranking law enforcement agent in the state,
为你们伸张正义
it is my sworn duty
是我宣誓过要承担的职责
to seek justice on your behalf,
从不公正的人手中
to wrest from the unjust your liberty
夺回你们的自♥由♥ 还给你们自♥由♥
and to return to you your freedom.
我可以让所有人都上来
I can get everybody to come up here.
我们可以一起走下去
We can walk down together.
穿着这双该死的鞋走 你在开玩笑吗
In these fucking shoes? Are you kidding me?
我开车下去
I'll drive down.
走下去是传统 贝丝
Walking down is tradition, Beth.
你的家族延续120年的传统
Your family's been doing it for 120 years.
我们从这一传统中得到了什么呢
And how do we gain from that tradition?
我不需要仪式
I do not need ceremony
来强调这一时刻的重要性
to highlight the magnitude of this moment.
我很清楚
I am well aware.
喂 我们会过去找你们
Hey, so we're just gonna come to you.
嗯
Yeah.
大家都准备好了 就等你了
Everyone's ready when you are.
她看起来很生气
She seems pretty mad.
每个人面对死亡的方式不同
Some people deal with death differently.
她有权为此生气
She has a right to be mad on this one.
我们走吧
Let's go.
她说她要开车 原来是指她一个人开
Guess when she said she'll drive, she meant just her.
我想是的
I guess so.
来吧
Come on.
你当时打电♥话♥来的时候我就在那儿
I was there when you called.
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
你现在是他的保护者了
You're his protector now.
我为什么要介意
Why would I mind?
看起来他同意了
Appears he said yes?
他同意了
He said yes.
所有条件都同意了
To everything.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
谷仓
Barn.
他会喜欢的
He'd have liked that.
你让我保证
You made me promise...
一英寸的土地都不会卖♥♥
...not to sell an inch.
希望你理解 这就是我保护这片土地的方式
And I hope that you understand that this is me keeping it.
上面可能不再有牛群
There may not be cows on it,
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表