剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
去看看驯鹿厩
Check on those reindeer stalls.
要确保刨得够深 去吧
Make sure those shavings are extra deep, now.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
卡特
Carter.
你去给拖拉机刷洗打蜡
I want you to wash and wax the tractors.
好吧 还有养路机
Okay? And the maintainers.
所有部件都给我擦得铮亮
Everything needs to be fucking shiny.
是 女士 -谢谢
Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
什么
What?
如果你把我们所有的东西都卖♥♥了
How am I supposed to run a ranch
我还怎么经营农场
if you sell everything we own?
做生意本身就不完全拥有任何东西 里普
Well, a business shouldn't own anything outright, Rip.
你用土地作抵押
You put a mortgage on the land,
拿到买♥♥马和牛动产贷款
you get a chattel loan for the horses and the cattle,
买♥♥卡车的汽车贷款
auto loans for the trucks,
买♥♥拖拉机的设备贷款
equipment loans for the tractors.
你用抵押贷款来偿还贷款
You service the loans with the mortgage,
用卖♥♥马和牛的收益来
and you service the mortgager with the proceeds of the sales
偿还抵押权人
of the horses and the cattle.
你从不交所得税
And you never pay any income tax
因为不管农场赚多少钱
'cause you never show a fucking profit
你♥他♥妈♥都没有盈利
no matter how much money the ranch makes.
你卖♥♥牛赚的钱不够还债的 贝丝
You can't make enough on cattle to service debt, Beth.
在一个10年的周期中
On a ten-year cycle,
你会亏损3年
you're gonna lose money three years,
盈利3年
you're gonna make money three years,
收支平衡3年
and you're gonna break even three years.
这样你就只有一年的时间
That leaves you one year
来决定农场是否盈利
to decide whether the ranch makes profit.
这不叫商业模式 里普
That's not a business model, Rip.
这叫白日梦
That's a pipe dream.
顺便问一下
What are you doing
你在德州拿那些马干什么
with all those horses in Texas, by the way?
特拉维斯带了一堆马过来 但是
Travis is bringing a bunch of 'em up here, but...
他会在那里卖♥♥掉那些身价很高的马
the big-money horses, he's gonna sell down there.
他今晚安排了一场公开亮相
He's got one showing tonight.
今晚 -对
Tonight? - Mm-hmm.
操
Fuck.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you do me a favor?
看看有没有红眼航♥班♥到 特拉维斯在哪儿
See if there's a dead leg to-- Where the fuck is Travis?
在威德福外面
Outside of Weatherford.
今天 德克萨斯州的威瑟福德
Weatherford, Texas, today.
太好了 我欠你一个人情 谢谢
Great. I owe you one. Thanks.
你现在要去德州吗 -是的
You going to Texas now? - Yeah.
我对那个狡猾的王八蛋尽量信任
I trust that slick motherfucker as far as I can throw him.
特拉维斯绝不会马匹交易上欺骗我们的
Travis would never cheat us out of a horse deal.
而且我不希望你在没有我的情况下和他共处一室
And I don't want you around him without me.
所以你相信他能卖♥♥掉价值百万的马
So you trust him to sell million-dollar horses,
但你不相信他在没有你的情况下和你妻子共处一室
but you don't trust him around your wife without you?
亲爱的 他是驯马师
Honey, he's a horse trainer.
要是可以的话 他恨不得当面绿我
He'd try to fuck you in front of me if he could.
驯马师就像种公牛一样
Horse trainers are like Corriente bulls.
幸运的是
Well, lucky for me,
我有赶牛棒
I got a cattle prod.
我警告过你了 -今晚见
You've been warned. - I'll see you tonight.
看看他们要对它做什么 莫
Look what they're doing to it, Mo.
而我却无能为力
And there's nothing I can do to stop it.
反正不合法
Nothing legal, anyway.
现在取决于大家了
It's up to the people now.
大家又能做点什么
What can the people do?
如果没有水管 就很难建造管道系统
It's hard to build a pipeline if you don't have any pipe.
这是宣战了
That's declaring war.
我们早就在打仗了 都160年了
We're already at war. For 160 years.
我们这边不打了
Our side just stopped fighting.
现在来到蒙大拿州的天空之乡
Now to the Big Sky Country of Montana,
美国梦的现实体现
the physical manifestation of the American dream.
高耸的山峰 清澈的涧
Towering peaks, clear mountain streams,
通往我国第一个国家公园的门户
the gateway to our nation's first national park.
还有一位州长 现在看来
And a governor who-- now, it appears-- was murdered
他是因为
over the cancellation
一个由世界上最大的私募股权公♥司♥之一
of a multibillion-dollar planned community
资助的数十亿美元的社区计划
financed by one of the largest
被取消而被谋杀
private equity firms in the world.
大家都认为是儿子干的
Everyone thinks it's the son.
儿子不是在光天化日之下被枪杀的
The son wasn't gunned down in broad daylight.
我认为我们需要考虑莎拉·阿特伍德
I think we need to consider the possibility
参与其中的可能性 或者
Sarah Atwood was involved, or...
至少知道还有这个人
at least had knowledge.
我认为我们应该引进一家外部公♥司♥
I think we bring in an outside firm...
我们开始进行一些
...and we start getting some...
分离 等等
some separation. Hang on.
这又是怎么回事
What is this now?
这里的所有人都得离开这栋楼
Everyone here needs to vacate this building.
我想你有搜查令吧
I assume you have a warrant.
那肯定得有啊
Bet your ass I got a warrant.
你在这里担任什么职务
What's your position here?
我是首席律师
I'm chief counsel.
莎拉·阿特伍德在这里有办公室吗
Did Sarah Atwood have an office on these premises?
有的
She did.
请你带我去她办公室好吗
Will you take me there, please?
简而言之 市场股本私募基金
To recap, Sarah Atwood,
旗下的天堂谷开♥发♥公♥司♥聘用的律师
an attorney employed by the Paradise Valley Development arm
莎拉·阿特伍德
of Market Equities PE Fund,
周三白天在海伦娜
was shot and killed on Wednesday
发生的一次无♥耻♥袭击中被枪杀
in a brazen daylight attack in Helena.
已知她最后联♥系♥过的人
Her last known contact
是蒙大拿州司法部长杰米·达顿
was with Montana Attorney General Jamie Dutton,
他是他父亲去世前取消的
a strong advocate for the development
那个开♥发♥项目的坚定支持者
his father canceled prior to his death.
有关司法部长与阿特伍德
Speculation of repeated sexual encounters
多次发生性关系的猜测已被揭露
between the attorney general and Ms. Atwood,
其中包括
including one such tryst
在高档迪尔菲尔德俱乐部进行过一次幽会
in the exclusive Deerfield Club, have been uncovered.
此外 现在有证据表明
In addition, evidence has now surfaced
司法部长从该开♥发♥项目中心的
that the attorney general stood to benefit
一块土地租赁中获益
from a lease of land at the center of the development.
什么
How?
你是怎么知道的
How could you know that?!
有什么证据 什么
What evidence? What?
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟谁交流
Who the fuck are you talking to?
玩得开心吗
You having fun yet?
你要是毁了我 就是毁了你自己
You destroy me, you destroy yourself.
你就是毁了整个家族
You destroy the entire family.
你玷污了我们的名声
You soil our name in perpetuity.
你失去了一切
You lose everything.
你失去了牧场 就失去了自♥由♥
You lose the ranch, you lose your freedom.
这个家族留下的任何遗产都将被根除
Any legacy this family has earned is eradicated.
别再叫它"我们的名声"了
Stop referring to it as "our name."
这不是你的名字 杰米 你有自己的名字
It's not your name, Jamie. You have your own name.
很快全世界就会知道了
Soon the whole world will know it.
是啊 我知道每个秘密 贝丝
Yeah, I know every secret, Beth.
所有底细我都知道 我知道你们所有人的事
I know all of 'em! I know all of yours.
我知道他的一切 我知道凯西所有的事
I know all of his. I know all of Kayce's.
想想吧
Think about it.
记住我说的话 杰米
Remember what I said, Jamie.
不像你 我可是会信守承诺的
And unlike you, I keep my promises.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我让那些杀我父亲的人知道
I showed the people who came after my father
如果他们来杀你 或者塔特
what happens if they come after you,
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表