剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
你不喜欢为高盛或先锋集团拼命干活
You don't like to work hard enough for Goldman or Vanguard.
看上去应该有两个孩子
You've got a two-kid look about you.
但你老婆
But your wife, she fucking bailed
老二刚不♥穿♥尿布她就跑了
soon as the youngest was out of diapers.
她受够了你跟实习生滥搞 对吧
She was tired of you fucking your interns, right?
她在离婚时坑了你一大笔
She burned you so bad in the divorce,
所以你说 以后我都不结婚了
you said, "I am never doing that again."
你在华尔街上第一次看到戴口罩的
You moved to Miami the second you saw
就搬到了迈阿密
your first surgical mask on Wall Street.
再也没回去过 买♥♥了个公♥寓♥
You never went back. You bought a condo.
买♥♥了艘游艇
You bought a fucking boat.
然后一直在跟嫩模胡搞
And you've just been banging all these wannabe models.
就为了忘记自己那个夏天
Just, you know, trying to fuck away that dick
在国外给别人舔屌♥的事
you sucked that summer abroad.
但你知道人们怎么说吗
But you know what they say,
亚伦
Aaron?
你舔过一次屌♥ 这辈子就都是舔屌♥的
You suck one cock, and you are a cocksucker for life.
赶紧滚吧
Run along now.
这两杯酒别想我给钱了
I'm not paying for those drinks.
煞♥笔♥ 见过黑卡吗
You got one of these, motherfucker?
我就知道你没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
你是灵媒吗
Are you psychic?
迪特 你得学会
You just got to learn how to read
察言观色(茶叶占卜)
the tea leaves, Teeter.
好吗 这就是生活
Okay? That is all life is.
靠 你简直是个女巫
Hell, you're a witch.
我特么就是个女巫
Yeah, I'm a fucking witch.
又一个上钩的
Oh, we got another already.
干了
Slam it.
你要试试吗
You want to have a go?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
杯子空了啊
Those are empty.
是呢
That they are.
你们喝的什么
What are you drinking?
你个煞♥笔♥
Your motherfucking ass
等我把你脑袋塞屁♥眼♥里
after I shove your head so far up it
让你烧心一直烧到眼睛里
you got heartburn in your fucking eyeball.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
带有秽语综合症的姑娘去酒吧
Yeah, let's take the girl with Tourette's to the bar.
多有意思
That'll be fun.
迪特
Teeter?
我给他颜色看了
I showed his fucking ass.
我觉得这把戏可能不太适合你
I'm not sure this is the game for you.
嘿 谢谢你带我出来
Hey, thanks for taking me out.
我知道你懂我的感受
I know you know how I'm feeling.
虽然我还是无法摆脱这痛苦 但是
It ain't gonna make it go away, but...
没什么好办法
Nothing makes it go away.
你的心现在有个空洞
There's a hole in your heart now.
我也一样
There's a hole in mine, too.
我要怎么补上呢
How do I fix it?
迪特 等我找到办法了
Teeter, when I figure that out,
第一个就告诉你
you will be the first to know.
♪哦 你可看见♪
♪ O say does that ♪
♪透过一线曙光♪
♪ Star-spangled ♪
♪星条旗♪
♪ Banner ♪
♪依然迎风招展♪
♪ Yet wave ♪
♪还高高飘扬在♪
♪ O'er the land of the ♪
♪这自♥由♥♪
♪ Free ♪
♪国家♪
♪ And the home ♪
♪勇士的♪
♪ Of the ♪
♪家乡♪
♪ Brave? ♪
请大家站好
I ask you all to remain standing
向这位为保护我们的生活方式
as we honor a man who dedicated his life
而献身的人致敬
to preserving our way of life.
就像我们尊敬一个
Just as we honor a cowboy
为这片土地和滋养你们身体的牲畜
who gave his life in service of that land and the livestock
献出生命的牛仔一样
that nourishes your body.
亲爱的主 我们知道你已经接受了他们
Dear Lord, we know you have already received them both.
他们从天上看着自己的家人和朋友
That they look down on their family and friends
知道我们都在寻求爱与和平
and know a love and peace that we all seek.
我们知道他们俯视着我们 看到我们深受痛苦
We know they look down and see us all hurting.
他们离开给我们的生活带来的痛苦
Hurting from their absence in our lives.
如果约翰·达顿今天在场
If John Dutton were here today,
他唯一的希望一定是可以鼓励你们
his one hope would be that he inspired in you
在这个世界上坚韧不拔地活下去 这个世界把你们
the tenacity to persevere in a world that sees you,
农民 牧场主
the farmer, the rancher,
这个国家和世界的粮食生产者
the food producers of this nation and the world,
看作是他们生存的障碍
as an obstacle
而不是基石
instead of the keystone to their very survival.
愿我们都能向约翰·达顿学习
May we all learn from John Dutton's tireless defense
他不知疲倦地捍卫你们的自♥由♥和理想
of your freedom and your purpose.
让我们纪念一个牛仔
And may we look to the life of a cowboy,
科尔比·梅菲尔德
Colby Mayfield.
山谷是他的办公室
Mountain valleys for an office,
马是他的交通工具
a horse for his commute,
绳子用来做家务 帽子用来遮阳
a rope for his chores, and a hat for shade.
这就是自♥由♥
That is freedom.
科尔比为践行这种自♥由♥而死
Colby died exercising that freedom,
约翰·达顿为保护这种自♥由♥而死
and John Dutton died protecting it.
我们想对他们说 永别了
To both, we say farewell...
也谢谢你们
...and thank you.
请坐
Please be seated.
好了 今天的第一匹马
All right, first horse of the day.
有人出价20万 这边
Somebody give me 200,000. Here we go.
10 20 2万
Ten. 20. Bid 20,000.
还有人出30 40 50
Anybody, anybody gonna be 30, then 40, then 50.
有人出60吗
Anybody gonna be 60. -
好的 60 还有70吗 80
Yes, 60,000. Anybody gonna be 70. 80.
90 100 -3.45
Gonna be 90... 100. - Three and a quarter...
还有人出 12万5
Anybody gonna be... 125,000.
还有吗 有吗 150
Anybody, anybody gonna... 150.
有人出2 200 250
Anybody gonna be two. 200. 250.
300 300
Gonna be 300. 300.
现在350了
Now have 350.
涨的很快 75
Right quick now. 75.
37万5了
375.
40 还有人出40吗
Gonna be 40. Anybody, anybody gonna be four?
成交 37万5 谢谢
Sold. 375,000. Thank you.
成交 35万
That's sold. 350,000. -
现在呢
What now?
我现在要做什么
I mean, what are my chores now?
没有马可以喂 没有马厩需要收拾
There's no horses to feed, no stalls to clean.
我不知道该做什么了
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
那就睡觉吧
I guess you sleep in.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
So, how'd we do?
不少
It was big.
加上牛 差不多有3千万多点吧
With the cattle, a little over 30 million.
给我们多争取一年的时间
Buys us another year.
如果利率下降还能长点
Longer if the rates come down.
算是好消息了 凯西
It's good news, Kayce.
或者说是我们这周收到的几乎最好的消息了
Well, the closest thing we're getting to good news this week.
能答应我件事吗
Will you promise me something?
什么事都行
Anything.
不要把你的钱 或者你赚来的钱
Don't spend a dime of your money or anything that you've earned
花在这个地方
on this place.
一分都别
Not a dime. It...
就算花了也救不了这里
You can't save it that way.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你也一样
You either.
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表