剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
我没有
I don't have--
车吗 不是问题
A car? It's not a problem.
这里最不缺牛仔和卡车了
We got cowboys and trucks all over the place.
我开车送你去谷仓
I'm gonna drive you down to the barn,
你让那边的人送你一程
and you're gonna ask someone there for a ride.
你的方向走错了
That's the wrong direction.
我只是去收拾东西
I'm just getting my stuff.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
你♥爸♥曾经对我说
Your dad once said to me--
我不会跟你讨论我父亲的
I am not discussing my father with you.
我知道你很伤心 但是 -没有但是
I know you're hurting, but-- - There is no "but."
你第一句话说得对
You were right the first time,
但我不会和你讨论他的
and I am not discussing him with you.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
祝一切顺利 真心的
I wish you the best. I do.
还有 拜托
And please, will you stop
别再朝别人泼油漆了
throwing paint on people's clothes?
你觉得朝一个穿貂皮的女人泼了油漆之后
What do you think the woman wearing the mink coat does
她会做什么
when you dump a ton of paint on it?
嗯
Huh?
她只会再买♥♥件貂皮大衣 自以为是的蠢货
She buys another mink coat, you entitled dipshit.
我今后会更有追求的
I'm gonna be the bigger person.
好事啊
Well, yay for you.
我很仰慕你父亲
I admired your father.
他让我理解了这里很多事
He taught me a lot about this place
还有我自己
and a lot about myself,
在认识他后 我变成一个更好的人
and I'm a better person for having known him.
这也说明不了啥 对吧
Well, that's not saying much, is it?
希望你签过遗体捐献协议了
I hope you donated your body to science
好让医生研究下你到底有多婊
so doctors can study how big a bitch you are.
我没签 把门关上
Well, I didn't. Close the fucking door.
可别半路撞死
Whatever you do, don't get in a wreck!
嘿
Hey.
卡特
Carter.
我这一生
My whole life...
所有依靠的人都离我而去
everyone I depend on quits me.
别信新闻里那些鬼话
Don't believe what you see in the news.
没有人会离开你的
And nobody quit you.
无论发生什么 这里都有你的一席之地
No matter what happens, you always have a place here.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
你有个家
You got a home.
好了 就算你在这儿躺再久
Now, I don't care how long you lay here,
也不会感觉好一点
it ain't gonna make you feel any better.
工作守则里也没规定
And nowhere in the job description does it say
可以因为情绪低落而请假一天
that you can take a day off 'cause you're feeling down.
所以来吧
So come on.
穿上你的牛仔装
Cowboy up.
我们还得干活儿呢
We got work to do.
我想成为他那样的人
I wanted to be just like him.
是吗
Yeah?
很多人都试图成为他
I've seen plenty try.
你如果做到了
If you do it...
你会是第一个
well, you'd be the first.
来吧
Come on.
我需要搭车
I need a ride.
是吗 去哪儿
Yeah? Where?
机场吧
Airport, I guess.
好 上车吧
All right. Come on.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
泰特都知道什么了
Where's Tate now?
就是新闻里的那套说辞
He knows what the news said.
我得去小木屋待段时间
I'm gonna have to stay at the lodge for a while.
有很多事情要消化
There's a lot to go through.
要我帮你打包吗
You want me to pack you a bag?
麻烦了
Please.
需要我也打包好吗
You want me to pack one as well?
非常需要
Very much.
咱们出去走走吧 儿子
Let's take a walk, son.
我们是要这么走下去
We're just gonna keep walking?
还是要好好聊聊
Or are we gonna talk, too?
我从来没问过你
You know, I never asked you
长大后想做什么
what you wanted to be when you grow up.
我没问 是因为
I didn't because...
连我自己想做什么都不知道
hell, I don't even know, myself.
我没有贝丝那种野心
I don't have ambition like Beth.
也感觉不到父亲那种责任
I don't feel the duty that drove my father.
从没一份工作让我觉得圆♥满♥
I've never had a job that made me feel whole.
只有你妈妈给我那种感觉 还有你
Only your mother does that, and you.
你也能做到
You do that.
所以我现在要问问你
So I'm asking you now.
我也从来没想过这个问题
I guess I never really thought about it, either.
我感觉我会在牧场工作
I mean, I figured I'd be working the ranch.
我也想过做一名飞钓向导
I also thought about being a fly-fishing guide,
但这不算什么职业
but that's not much of a career.
只要你喜欢 那就是
Well, it is if it's what you love.
我以为你会谈爷爷的事
I thought we were gonna talk about Grandpa.
我们就在谈 在谈他的遗产
Well, we are. We're talking about his legacy.
你要是对接手这些事很抗拒
And if that's something that you feel compelled
那我就
to continue, then I'll...
另找别的办法
find a way to make sure that happens.
你已经接♥班♥了吗
Is that your job now?
除非下一个接♥班♥人是你
Only if it's your job next.
除非这是你想要的
If that's something that you want.
恩 我一直想在牧场工作
I mean, I always wanted to work the ranch,
但我不确定想经营牧场
but I'm not sure about running it.
他就是因为经营牧场才被杀的
Running it's what got him killed.
我们可以只经营这里吗
Can we just run this?
也许吧
Maybe.
爷爷的事 我们只聊这么多吗
Is that all we're gonna say about Grandpa?
你有什么要说的吗
Is there something you want to say?
我不明白究竟为什么
I just don't understand why.
有很多事你不知道 孩子
There's a lot you don't know, son,
也有很多事我还不能告诉你
and there's a lot that I can't tell you yet.
你要知道
Just know this:
你要么记住他是怎么活的
You can remember the way he lived,
要么记住他是怎么死的
or you can remember the way he died.
你的心容不下两件事
Your heart can't focus on both.
你可以选择纪念他
You're gonna have to choose to miss him
或者生他的气
or to be mad at him.
那我选择纪念他
I'll miss him, then.
我也是 小家伙
Yeah. Me, too, buddy.
杰米 听到消息我很难过
Jamie. I was very sorry to hear.
他是个了不起的人
He was a hell of a man.
世上不会再有他那样的人了
Not making any more like him.
是啊 不会有了
No, they aren't.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艰难支撑 谢谢你
I'm getting through. Thank you.
愿意的话 我可以帮你取消日程
I can cancel your day if you'd like.
还不如让我躲在日程里面 你懂我意思吧
I'd rather hide in my day, if you know what I mean.
明白
I do.
5分钟后跟市场股本开会
You have market equities in five minutes,
11点去副州长办公室见他
the lieutenant governor in his office at 11,
你今天下午3点还要在大会上发言
and you address the assembly this afternoon at 3 p.m.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有 你姐姐在等你
And your sister is waiting.
在里面吗
Inside?
目前这个情况 让她在大厅里等
It didn't feel right to make her wait in the lobby,
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表