剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
计数击打是两个部落之间进行斗争的一种传统形式。
纽约律师在劫车未遂案中被害
黄 石
第五季 第12集
嘿 现在几点了
Hey, what time is it there?
比德州早一个小时
Hour earlier than it is in Texas.
奇怪噢
Ain't it strange how it's like
两个地方的时间不同
different times in two places,
我们却在同一时间说话
but we're talking at the same time?
我的声音要 一个小时才能传到你耳朵里
Hell, it should take my voice an hour to get to you.
我要让你好好想想这句话 然后不告诉任何人你说过这话
I'm gonna let you think that one through and never tell anyone you said it.
就是我多么爱你
That's how much I love you.
你多么“什么”? -我是说
How much you what? - I-I mean,
作为一个人 一个朋友爱你 不要做过多解读
as a person, as a friend. Don't read too much into it.
去你的 你爱我 你说了
Oh, fuck you. You love me and you said it.
我没有 听着
I-I'm not... Look.
我现在得再喝两杯咖啡才能跟你聊这个话题
I'm two coffees away from having this conversation.
嘿 你知道现在什么情况吗 瑞安什么都不告诉我们
Hey, you know what's going on? Ryan won't tell us nothing.
轮不到我来说
It's not really my place to say.
但我要说的是 如果你对未来有什么规划
But I'll say this: if you have any big plans for the future,
最好开始做打算
I'd start working on them.
我有个大计划
I got big plans.
迪特
Teeter.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你有什么打算?
What are you gonna do?
打算什么
Do about what?
牧场
The ranch.
我不知道
I don't know.
你要留下来吗
Are you gonna stay on?
如果是凯西和里普负责运营 的话 没错
If Kayce's running it and Rip's running it, yeah.
某个有钱人买♥♥下它
Some rich dude buys it
就为了玩假扮牛仔
just to play cowboy?
很多人
Eh, plenty of outfits
还在用老办法打牛
still punching cows the old-fashioned way.
我想我得去找一个
I guess I go find one of them.
还有其他想法吗
What other outfits?
哦 有怀俄明州的阳光
Oh, there's the Sunlight in Wyoming,
N酒吧 咖啡 Q溪
the N Bar, the Coffee, the Q Creek.
然后有内布拉斯加州的海索恩
Then there's the Haythorn in Nebraska.
亚利桑那州和新墨西哥州有很多大公♥司♥
There's a bunch of big outfits in Arizona and New Mexico.
德州有那么多牧场
Then there's all those ranches in Texas,
但我受不了为那种高温
but I ain't built for that heat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就想要离开我们了吗
Thinking about quitting us already?
如果农场卖♥♥了那肯定走
Well, if the ranch gets sold.
没关系 某个亿万富翁会买♥♥下它
It don't matter. Some billionaire will buy it
每年来两次 然后就不打扰我们了
and visit twice a year and leave us alone.
一切照旧
Nothing'll change.
反正对我们来说一切照旧 -是吗
Not for us, anyways. - Yeah?
洛伊德 去把账簿拿来 好吗
Lloyd, go get the ledger, will you?
那些小母牛还在河底吗
Those heifers still on the river bottom?
是的 和公牛一起 奶牛在这里
Yeah, with the bulls. Here's the cows.
他们会出价45吗
Will they bid on them at 45?
会
Yeah.
去把公牛牵来 把小母牛带过来
Go ahead and pull the bulls and bring the heifers in.
你要检查一下吗 老大
You want to brake-check 'em, boss?
不 我想卖♥♥掉它们 还有公牛
No, I want to sell 'em. The bulls, too.
那些两岁的也一起吗
Any of them two-year-old dinks?
里面有几个不法之徒 -是吗 伊桑
There's a few outlaws in there. - Yeah? Ethan?
有三四个不乐意的
Three or four that are pretty bad-minded
剩下的会想通的
and the rest will come around.
是吗 你现在手里有多少
Yeah? How many you working right now?
一共吗
Total? - Mm-hmm.
一直在调查德州克鲁兹的小马队 有十个
Been working all the Texas Cruz colts. That's ten.
好 -问题孩子那边还有五个
Okay. - Problem child's another five,
然后我的俩 一共十七
and then my two, so 17.
好 你那俩怎么样 -他们很好
Okay. How's your two? - They're nice.
好吧 我要你先留着
All right, I want you to hold them back,
把剩下的送到比林斯
send the rest to Billings.
我们要把它们放到拍卖♥♥会上
We're gonna put 'em in the auction.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我有一个不能参加拍卖♥♥的
I got one that can't go in the auction.
那个需要无害化
Sumbitch needs to put down.
洛伊德 想想办法 把他捐掉
Lloyd, just figure it out. Donate him.
捐给谁 他妈的马戏团吗 他就是个食人魔
To who, the fucking circus? He's a man-eater.
好吧 我来处理 卡特
All right, I'll take care of it. Carter?
去帮大家给三岁马装鞍吧
Go start saddling three-year-olds for everybody.
包括我 -是 先生
Me included. - Uh, yes, sir.
你有啥要求吗
You care which ones?
没 他们都需要骑 一下
It don't matter. They all need rode.
我要把德州的 一切都签进合同里
I'm gonna put a contract on everything in Texas.
全都卖♥♥掉
It all gets sold.
全部啊
Everything?
整群一起 -那我们就只有
The whole damn herd. - Then all we've got's
89号♥附近的牧场了
what's in the lower pasture along 89.
那边五百对都没
And hell, that ain't 500 pairs.
6岁以上的骟马也会被卖♥♥掉
Any gelding that's over six years old gets sold, too.
你们都整理 一下
So go through your string.
如果我们能及时收拾好
We're gonna have a dispersal sale here next week
下周我们会在这里搞一场分散销♥售♥
if we can get our shit together in time.
干活去吧
Let's go to work.
嘿 老大 -嗯
Hey, boss. - Yeah.
我们破产了吗
We out of business?
我是想挽救我们 洛伊德
Trying to save the business, Lloyd.
山姆大叔想要他的一磅肉
Uncle Sam wants his pound of flesh.
我们可不想把土地给他
And we don't want to give it to him in land.
雷纳 她不是
Rainer, she ain't.
♪生活在高速公路上♪
♪ Living on the highway ♪
♪让我们变得又瘦又吝啬♪
♪ Kept us lean and mean... ♪
♪就像一台精美的机子♪
♪ Like a fine mo-chine ♪
♪一定要去看一件旧旅游T恤♪
♪ Have to see an old tour T-shirt ♪
♪只是想知道我们都去过哪里♪
♪ Just to find out where we've been... ♪
嘿 嘘
Hey. Shh.
♪在我们高速公路的脚下♪
♪ On our highway feet back then ♪
♪天知道这支古老的旅行乐队是谁♪
♪ Lord knows this ol' traveling band's ♪
♪被困了好长一段时间 躺在这里♪
♪ Been hemmed up quite a while, laying around here... ♪
吉米
Jimmy.
你在干什么
What in the fuck are you doing?
吉米 停下 让马停下来 -我不知道
Jimmy, stop. Stop the horse. - I don't know
他怎么了 他 -我知道他怎么了
what's wrong with him. He-- - Well, I know what's wrong
你弄到他马嚼子了
with him. You got him in a fucking gator snaffle.
啥 -你丫的看到他马嘴里
What'd he do? - Do you see the fucking bit
衔着的东西了吗
he's got in this horse's mouth?
他想 -坐过山车 -对吧
Look. - He wants to ride the roller coaster. - Yes.
啥是马嚼子 -是大甩卖♥♥前的
What's a gator snaffle? - Uh, it's the last stop
最后一站 伙计
before the sale barn, man.
那是给怪物的
That bit's for monsters.
为什么他们叫它马嚼子
Why do they call it a gator snaffle?
因为马给
Because you can ride an alligator
嚼在嘴里 -丹妮卡
with that nasty fucker. - Danica,
你能在这白♥痴♥被害死之前
can you go grab me that Kerry Kelly
把凯莉·凯利的狗骨头给我拿来吗
dog bone snaffle before this idiot gets killed?
你怎么了 你是不是
What do you do? Do you just wake up in the morning
每天早上醒来
and you just try to think of ways
就开始想尽办法被马从背上抖下来
to get fucking bucked off a horse?
我知道你很蠢
Look, I know you're dumb.
我们 我们都知道你很 你知道你很蠢
We-we, we all know you're... You know you're dumb,
但我没想到你有那么蠢
but I didn't think you were that fucking dumb.
我觉得你没那么蠢
And I don't think you are that dumb.
你知道我怎么想吗 我觉得你坐在这里
You know what I think? I think you're sitting here
想念那个褐发美女的话
missing that little brunette
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表