剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
一个地洞 他在筑窝
A den. Building a home.
看来他也喜欢这儿
Guess he likes it here, too.
太好了
Great.
我的鸡笼要看严实了
There goes my chicken coop.
那只狼不会来打扰你们的
You won't have any problems with that wolf.
这个不是真的
That one ain't real.
我们怎么才能看到它呢
Then how can we see it?
看来这是我们共同的愿景了
Guess it's our vision, too, now.
我把氧气监测器戴在你手指上
I'm gonna put this O2 monitor on your finger.
好吗 -嗯
Okay? - Mm-hmm.
好了
There you go.
我去
Jesus.
打斗得很厉害
One hell of a beating.
她录过口供了吗
She make a statement?
她在他们父亲的葬礼后来到这里
She came here after their father's funeral,
他没去参加葬礼
which he chose not to attend.
她当面质问他
Confronted him about it.
指控他与父亲的死有关
Accused him of involvement in their father's death.
他开始殴打她 她想还手
He started beating her. Tried to fight him off.
试图用胡椒喷雾 瓶子在边找到了
Used pepper spray at one point. Found the can over there.
他把她面朝天摔倒在地
He got her on her back and punched her
用拳头打到她失去知觉
until she was unconscious.
她醒来后 他就不见了
Woke up, he was gone.
她说不记得
Says she doesn't remember
房♥子怎么被搞成了这样
the house being as torn up as it is,
但是她头还晕着
but she's pretty woozy.
谢谢
Thanks.
被打得很惨
Pretty bad beating?
我经历过更糟的
I've had worse.
很难过听你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that.
你 你指控你哥
You, uh, accused your brother
与你父亲的死有关
of having involvement in your father's death.
当然
I sure did.
你说他的演讲撒谎了 为什么这么说
You said he lied during his speech. How so?
他在跟那个律师上♥床♥
He was sleeping with that attorney.
我见她来过这
I saw her here.
就在这房♥子里 就在那里
In this house, right there.
她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 赤身裸体
Naked as the day she was born.
我要是你
If I were you,
会查查她名下的有限责任公♥司♥
I would be looking for LLCs in her name.
然后
And then...
寻找那些大额电汇
I would be looking for large wire transfers
到离岸账户的款项
to numbered offshore accounts.
这样你就能找到杀害我父亲的凶手
That is how you will find the people who killed my father.
莎拉·阿特伍德是买♥♥凶的贱♥人♥
Sarah Atwood is the bitch that paid for it.
我哥是默许她这么做的混♥蛋♥
My brother is the piece of shit that awarded it.
而我就是 他为了阻碍调查
And I am evidence of what he is willing to do
愿意如何不择手段的证据
to prevent someone from looking into it.
我得送她去医院
I need to get her on the road.
右肺呈穿刺状
The right lung presents punctured
三♥级♥颅外血肿
and her extracranial hematoma is grade three.
她脑震荡了吗
Is she concussed?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
脑震荡了还能这么清醒
Pretty lucid for a concussion.
好了 让她走吧
All right. Let's get her going.
你得多练习啊 伙计
A lot of practice, buddy.
此事我得再跟你聊聊
I'm gonna need to speak to you more about this.
随时听你差遣
I'm at your beck and call.
如果你有任何物证
And if you have any physical evidence
证实你的说法 我愿意看一看
corroborating your claims, I'd love to see it.
你也认为是他干的 对吗
You think he did it, too?
我找司法部长问话时
When I spoke to the attorney general,
他顾左右而言他
he was not forthcoming.
他给我的印象 偷感很重
He struck me as a man with something to hide.
你刚刚总结了他的一生
You just summed up his entire life.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
走吧
Let's go.
你想怎么处理这车
What do you want to do with the car?
不在这儿 你跟紧我
Not here. I want you to stay close to me.
好 -不能让任何人
Yeah. - I don't need anybody
查到车牌 -没问题
running these plates. - You got it.
约翰·达顿州长之死再一次
In yet another bizarre turn in the death
出现了离奇的转折
of Governor John Dutton,
刘易斯和克拉克县已经以
Lewis and Clark County has filed
严重伤害和家庭暴♥力♥罪
aggravated assault and domestic violence charges
起诉司法部长杰米·达顿
against Attorney General Jamie Dutton,
他的车在爱达荷中部被当局发现
whose vehicle was found by authorities in Central Idaho.
爱达荷州警方称 那辆车
Idaho State Police state that the vehicle
被故意纵火烧毁 似乎
was intentionally set on fire in what appears to be
意图毁灭证据
an attempt to destroy evidence.
刘易斯和克拉克官方
Lewis and Clark officials have not
尚未排除其他指控的可能性
ruled out additional charges,
州议会将于今天晚些时候开会
and the state assembly is meeting later today
启动对司法部长的弹劾程序
to begin impeachment proceedings against the attorney general.
你的奶昔 -谢谢
Here's your smoothie. - Oh, thank you.
那是什么
What are those?
止痛的
For the pain.
我问的不是这个
Not what I asked.
羟考酮
It's oxycodone.
是啊 我才不吃那些
Yeah, I'm not taking that shit.
你就别嘴硬了
You say that.
肋骨断了是很疼的
Broken ribs are extremely painful.
我知道
I know.
断了肋骨的人是我
I'm the one who's got 'em.
我让医生开点温和的
I'll talk to the doctor about something milder.
你乐意就行 女士
Whatever lifts your skirt, lady.
嘿 小伙儿
Hey, buddy?
能把包递给我吗
Can you pass me that purse?
好 -麻烦
Yeah. - Please.
谢了
Thank you.
该死
Goddamn.
等不及要骑一骑这帮坏小子了
Well, I can't wait to ride one of them badasses.
你等不及要干嘛 你说得都是什么啊
You can't wait to what? The fuck did you just say?
我说我等不及要骑骑这帮坏小子 先生
I said I can't wait to ride one of them badasses, sir.
我不是让你去学英语吗
I thought I told you to get a book on speaking English.
我一路上都在听
I listened to it the whole way out here.
是吗 好吧 但没作用啊
Yeah? Well, it didn't work.
你觉得我会让你这样上马吗
You think I'd ever let you get on a horse like this?
去圈马的地方 找匹分群马
Go to the cutting pen, get on a turnback horse,
再回去找斯帕德
turn back for Spud.
那里拴着一匹马 名叫杀手
There's a horse tied there named Man Killer,
用铁链拴在栅栏上的
tied to the fence with a chain.
玩得开心
Have fun with that.
是 长官 -该死
Yes, sir. - Goddamn.
很高兴见到你 迪特
Good to see you, Teeter.
你也是 但愿别让我
Hey, you, too, till I fucking die
死在这匹叫"杀手"的马上
on the back of a horse named Man Killer.
那马老可爱了
He's a sweet horse.
你特么笑什么
Fuck are you smiling about?
今天天气不错 先生 -是吗 对谁而言
It's a good day, sir. - Yeah? For who?
反正不是骑的那匹马
Not that horse you're on.
天 你整个早上都让他
Jesus Christ, you've been jackhammering his back
坐立不安
all fucking morning.
我对天发誓 吉米? 你越是训练
I swear to God, Jimmy, the more you do it,
就学的越糟
the worse you get at it.
我还没见过这么笨的学生
I've never seen anything like it in my fucking life.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我觉得这份工作可能不适合你
I just don't think this is the job for you.
不然你考虑下
Maybe you should look into training
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表