剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
俩都拿了
Yeah, I got them both right here.
好
Good.
一剂
Here's one.
两剂
And there's two.
你觉得他要多久才能好
How long you think he's gonna be down?
我觉得至少要几个星期
I'd say a couple weeks, at least.
我给劳埃德打电♥话♥ 让他送几匹马过来
I'm gonna call Lloyd, gonna have him send some horses down.
我们只剩下一匹备用的了 -不 不
We only have one spare left. - No, no.
我们负担不起拖车的费用 我在这里借一辆
We can't afford to haul. I'll borrow one here.
也许我们可以帮忙照顾两岁龄的马 训练一下
Maybe we can help out with two-year-olds and train.
那是谁
Who is that?
我不知道 也许是石油公♥司♥吧
I don't know, maybe the oil company.
他们倒是不怕开快车
Well, they're not scared of driving fast,
这点我比较肯定
I'll tell you that much.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
You got to be fucking kidding me.
上帝啊 贝丝
Jesus Christ, Beth.
嗨
Hi.
哕 宝贝
Oof, baby.
你该洗个澡了
You need a bath.
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me here?
在你的钱包里放了个追踪器
Uh, put a tag in your wallet.
什么玩意儿 -苹果的那个追踪器
You did what? - AirTag.
是个GPS追踪器
It's a GPS tracker.
就是以防你和某个女牛仔出去搞事儿
Just, uh, you know, if you wandered off
我就可以找到你
with some cowgirl, I could find you,
杀了她 然后阉了你
kill her, and then castrate you.
我没忍♥住 我这人就是特浪漫
I can't help it, I'm a romantic.
亲爱的 我向你保证 这里不适合你
Honey, I promise you, this is not a place for you.
又不像是出去小溪边露营
This isn't camp by a stream.
这里只有受苦和生存
This is suffer and survive.
嗯 -你会讨厌这里的
Mm-hmm. - You will hate it here.
所以我才在阿马里洛给我们订了酒店
Well, that's why I got us a hotel in Amarillo.
亲爱的 我不能丢下牛仔们
Honey, I cannot leave the boys and go sit
去住空调房♥
in an air-conditioned hotel room.
是套房♥ 宝贝 我们订的是套房♥
Suite, baby. We got a suite.
好吧 你知道这会让我显得很那个吗
Okay, well, do you understand how this makes me look?
牛仔们都在干活 我不能去城里睡大觉
I can't be held up in town while the boys are doing work.
就一晚上
One night.
两晚上吧
Maybe two.
嗨
Hi.
所以 我要绑♥架♥他几晚
So, um, I'm kidnapping him for a couple of nights.
作为交换 下周末 我会派飞机把你们的
In exchange, next weekend, I'm gonna fly out
男女朋友接来享受
boyfriends, girlfriends.
同样的酒店 同样的套间
Same hotel, same room.
酒水我全包
Drinks will be on me.
成交不
We have a deal?
好 一言为定 -当然啊
Yeah, you got a deal. - Fuck yeah.
我这辈子都没做过这样的绝好交易
Where's this deal been all my life?
我们没有女朋友
Uh, we don't have girlfriends.
好吧 我给你们请俩妓♥女♥
Well, I'll get you two hookers.
如果是别人付钱给我请的 还算不道德吗
I mean, is it immoral if somebody else pays for it?
谢谢你的邀请
Well, thank you for the offer,
但我还是留在这里照看营地吧
but I'm just gonna stay here and watch over camp.
那好吧 只给杰克请一个
Okey dokey, so just one hooker for Jake.
好的 如果不算太麻烦您的话
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
不许招嫖
There'll be no damn hookers.
你知道 一言既出驷马难追的 宝贝
You know, a deal is a deal, baby.
去收拾行李吧 牛仔
Go pack your suitcase, cowboy.
我不会把他们单独留在这里的
I'm not leaving them here alone.
你没得选吧 老大
Don't think you got a choice, boss.
老大 我们整天的工作就是两两一组
All we're doing is walking through pairs, boss.
要是这点儿事都需要你看着
If we can't do that without no supervision,
那我们还不如
then we probably ought to find something else
趁早改行 -对
to do anyway. - Yeah.
你疯了啊
You're out of your mind.
在我回来之前 你管事儿
You're wagon boss till I get back.
凭什么他管事儿
Why the hell is he wagon boss?
哦 我不知道 杰克
Oh, I don't know, Jake.
我在牧场待的时间最长
Been with the ranch the longest.
我比他来得早
I was hired before him.
除了你之外 他在这里待的时间最长
Well, after you, he's been here the longest.
那该我管事儿啊
Well, that makes me wagon boss.
亲爱的 他们不会让白♥痴♥管事的
Honey, they don't make idiots no wagon boss.
现在还让用"白♥痴♥"这词儿吗
Can you still say "idiot"?
可以说"白♥痴♥" 但不让说"弱智"了
You can say "idiot," but you can't say "retard."
这俩不一个意思吗
Hey, ain't that the same thing? - Mm-mm.
弱智是因为残疾
A retard's got a disability.
白♥痴♥就是纯傻
An idiot's just fucking stupid.
是啊 杰克这么蠢
Yeah, there's no medical reason why Jake
并没有医学上的原因 只是
is as stupid as he is, just...
基因不好
Bad breeding.
近亲繁殖吧
Inbreeding.
无所谓 哪儿有条蛇
Whatever. There's a fucking snake.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
这算不算白♥痴♥ -操
How's that for fucking stupid? - Shit...
这可不好笑 -噢
Shit's not funny. - Huh?
挺好笑的 -背我回去
It's pretty funny. - Carry me back.
蠢蛋 -嗯 嗯
Ass. - Yeah, yeah.
好 我们走吧
Well, let's go.
♪好吧 生活一文不值♪
♪ Well, life ain't worth a damn ♪
♪如果你摆烂的话♪
♪ If you let it ♪
♪狠狠打击你一顿 你根本不会忘记♪
♪ Beat you down so bad you don't forget it ♪
♪有时这是一个黑暗而沉闷的地方♪
♪ It's a dark and dreary place at times ♪
♪你需要一个空间休息一会儿♪
♪ You need a space to rest a while ♪
♪在我的内心深处♪
♪ Deep inside my heart ♪
♪家坚不可摧♪
♪ Home steady ♪
♪从我的前廊往外♪
♪ Look out from my front porch ♪
♪看向牧场♪
♪ O'er the pasture ♪
♪一切都跟去年不一样♪
♪ Nothing looks the same as it did last year... ♪
橱柜做得怎么样了
How we doing on the cabinets?
做完了
They're done.
需要帮忙打磨地板吗
Need help sanding the floors?
都打磨好了
Floor's sanded.
看来输家是你咯
Looks like you're losing the race.
谁说这是场比赛了
Well, I didn't know it was a race.
一切都是比赛
Everything's a race.
♪像风滚草一样随风飘荡♪
♪ Drift like tumbleweeds... ♪
嘿
Hey.
别输不起嘛
Take your loss like a man.
去开个房♥吧
Get a room.
♪西方的星辰♪
♪ Western stars... ♪
不如你去给我们收拾下房♥间 让我们有处可去
Why don't you go finish our room so we have one?
♪感觉比任何道路都安全♪
♪ Feel safer than where any road will get me ♪
♪主啊 给我一段人生♪
♪ Lord, let me live a life ♪
♪体会家的安稳♪
♪ That's home steady ♪
♪主啊 给我一段人生♪
♪ Lord, let me live a life ♪
♪体会家的安稳♪
♪ That's home steady ♪
看起来真不错 小家伙
Looks really good, buddy.
这样来 房♥子就变成家了
And just like that, a house is a home.
仔细想来 这是我们的第一个家
It's our first, if you think about it.
以前总跟别人住 或是租♥房♥♥子住但
Always lived with somebody or rented from somebody, but...
这里属于我们
this one's ours.
当然了 宝贝
Sure is, baby.
别肉麻了
Don't start making out.
我们还得刷门廊呢
We got to stain the porch.
门廊明天再刷也不迟
We can stain the porch tomorrow.
天啊 我说什么来着
Oh, my God. What did I say?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
要我点什么吗
You want me to order something?
楼下有个地下酒吧
There's a speakeasy downstairs.
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表