剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
赎罪了 杰米 你没有
to earn redemption, Jamie. You don't.
给我乖乖听话
Just do as you're fucking told
等这些烂人夹着尾巴滚回纽约
until these fuckers tuck tail back to New York.
然后我会让你出去放牧
Then I will just quietly put you out to pasture.
你的政♥治♥生涯在你选择了
Your political career was over
你父亲而不是我父亲的时候 就结束了
the moment you chose your father over mine.
现在你在我的牢房♥里
You're in my prison now.
如果你忘了这一点
And if you ever forget it...
我会送你去蹲真的大牢
I'll put you in a real one.
对了 我听说你卖♥♥了牧场
I, uh, heard you sold your ranch.
我希望你周末能在家
I want you home at the weekends.
这样我能盯着你
Where I can keep an eye on ya.
说遵命
Say "Yes, ma'am."
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
好孩子
Good boy.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
待在这儿罢了 防止你有需要
Just here. In case you need something.
我们得办个葬礼
We need to have a funeral.
就我们
Just us.
我不需要别人来告诉我他们有多遗憾
I don't need fifty people to tell me how sorry they are.
我应该在你身边的
I should've been here.
我应该开车送你去的
I should've driven you myself.
不要这样
We're not gonna do that.
不要应该
No "should've."
我可以愧疚至死
I could "should" myself to death.
但我不会的 我也不会让你这样
But I won't. And I won't let you do it either.
我想把他葬在农场
I'd like to bury him at the ranch.
这样我们能多看看他
That way we can always visit him.
去问问你父亲
Ask your father.
他会答应的 你知道的
His answer will be yes. You know that.
还是问一下
Ask anyway.
好
I'll do it.
你说你看到我们走到了尽头
When you said you saw the end of us...
这是你看到的吗
is this what you saw?
不 宝贝
No, baby.
我从来没想过会这样
I never saw this coming.
而且我们也没有走到尽头
And this won't be the end of us.
那什么时候才算是
What will?
我们选择结束 才算是尽头
I would have to choose the end of us.
我不会这么选的
And I will never choose that.
塔特说他希望我们再试一次
Tate said he wants us to try again.
说他想要个弟弟
Said he wants a brother.
我真的很希望他能有个弟弟
I really wanted him to have one.
别哭 过来
Hey, come here.
洛伊德
Lloyd!
操 有狼
Shit. Wolves.
是啊
Yep.
但他们攻击了母牛 挺怪的
It's odd they'd go after the mama, though.
她应该是想保护小牛犊
She was probably protecting her calf.
我觉得这不是狼干的
I don't think wolves killed it.
这到处都是狼的脚印
You got wolf tracks all around.
把她尸体都啃了
Ate the stomach and the ass out.
狼就是这么干的
That's what wolves do.
我不是说这不是狼吃的
Not saying they didn't eat it,
我说这不是狼杀的
I'm saying they didn't kill it.
跗关节上没有咬痕
No bites on the hocks.
狼来的时候她已经倒下了
Wolves found her down...
无所谓了 他们都吃到牛肉了
Don't matter, they got the taste of beef.
能去给我们要点许可标签吗
Can you get us depredation tags?
我去找凯西 找个专业猎人过来
Let me call Kayce, let's get a state hunter out here.
不能去找凯西
We ain't going to Kayce
他事情已经够多了
with all the shit he's dealing with.
达顿先生才上任三天
And we don't need state hunters out here three days
不需要找专业猎人来
into Mister Dutton's term.
把许可要来 我们白己处理
Just gets us tags and we'll deal with it ourselves.
洛伊德 把这群牛赶回去
Lloyd, let's start moving this herd back toward the barn.
这儿走丢一只
Hey, got a stray over here, boys.
把那小牛犊赶回谷仓
Get that calf back to the barn!
你们给我去追那些狼
Boys, I want you to get after those fucking wolves.
小伙子 你走丢了吗
Hey, little fella. You get lost?
你怎么样
How you doing?
腿绑上了
Got the legs.
你是当地人吗
You from here?
这里哪儿有当地人
Nobody's from here.
这周末是有活动吗
Is there an event this weekend?
就是普普通通的周二罢了
Just another Tuesday.
下午三点有记者发布会
Press conference starts at three o'clock.
我可以在这里的电视上放
I can put it on the TVs down here.
这里的电视上不需要他
We don't want him on TVs down here.
好极了
Ah. Great.
你知道记者发布会的事了吗
You're aware of the press conference?
正准备看呢
Going to watch it now.
好极了 我们一起看
Great. We'll watch with you.
这边请
Right this way.
你要看 就像个男人一样大方点看
If you're gonna look, be man enough to stare.
看来你还不够男人
Not there yet, I guess.
我不是很介意的
I don't mind, really.
这是考验我吗
Is this a test?
这是个机会 而你错过了
It's an opportunity. You missed it.
是往这儿走吗 -对
It's through here? - Uhh, [clears throat] yes.
对 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
正好到了
Ah, just in time.
达顿要开记者发布会
Dutton called a press conference.
他要撤回对我们的资助
He's going to pull our funding.
已经公开了吗
That's been announced?
这是他的宣传口号♥
It was his campaign slogan.
让我看看
Let me see.
很好
Good.
作为州检察官 我必须告诉你
As the State's attorney, I must inform you
签发这个命令
that by signing this order
你就是在签署开战宣言
you are signing a declaration of war.
真的吗
Really?
就在现在 他们正在抢夺
As we speak, they are raping the land
我们家族世世代代注入心血的土地
our family has bled into for over a century.
我们已经开战了
We're already at war.
下午好
Good afternoon.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
我最近一直在想这个问题
Been thinking a lot about that lately.
这个词的意思
The word, what it means.
字典上 对这个词的定义是
The dictionary thinks that it means
不受阻碍或约束地按照自己的意愿
"The power or right to think, speak, or act
思考 说话或行动的权力或权利
as one wants without hindrance or restraint."
作为本州州长 我宣誓过要保护这一权利
As Governor of this State, I am sworn to protect that right.
在我们最珍贵的野外 建设一座城市
Building a city in the middle of our most pristine wilderness
会剥夺这种自♥由♥
strips you of that freedom.
剥夺大家呼吸新鲜空气 喝干净水源的
It eliminates your freedom to breathe clean air
这种自♥由♥
and drink clean water.
这会让我们的学校
It strains the ability of our schools,
医院和警方不堪重负
our hospitals and our police.
也就需要增加税收
That requires an increase in our taxes
这会造成家庭的不堪重负
which in turns strains our families,
逼迫你们选择 是否还能
forcing you to decide if you can even afford
在自己的家园继续居住下去
to live in a place that you call home.
这不是我所想的进步
That's not progress in my mind.
这是入侵
That's an invasion.
这种入侵结束了
And the invasion is over.
今天 我要签署行政命令
Today, I am signing an Executive order
停止一切
that ceases all state funding for
对天堂谷开♥发♥项目
the Paradise Valley development project,
机场开♥发♥项目
the Airport development project,
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表