剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
你在这个州也就不那么重要了
You just got a whole lot less important in this state.
这么快就来讲和了
That didn't take long.
喂
Yeah?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚才不可原谅
That is inexcusable.
确实是
Yes, it was.
算你走运 我挨一拳没什么
Lucky for you, I can take a punch.
你出拳也很厉害
Well, you can give one, too.
你得相信我 杰米
You have to trust me, Jamie.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
并且相信自己
And start believing in yourself.
你没什么好害怕的
You have nothing to fear.
没什么 杰米
Nothing, Jamie.
打扰
Excuse me.
嗨 导航跟地图上说的不一样
Hi. Our GPS says one thing and our map says something else.
请问颠簸山怎么走
We're looking for Bumpered Hill.
从没听过这个地方
I've never heard of it.
你是萨拉·阿特伍德吗
Are you Sarah Atwood?
你怎么知道的
How would you know?
喂
Hello?!
萨拉
Sarah?
不
No!
不
No!
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God. Uh...
我的号♥码
My number.
我的号♥码 该死的通话记录
My number. Fucking number.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表