剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
但也不会有公♥寓♥
but there won't be condos either.
我们赢了
We won.
这让我心碎
Breaks my heart...
我只有在失去你后 才能保住它
that I had to lose you to do it.
现在你可以休息了 爸爸
Gonna let you rest now, Daddy.
去陪妈妈吧
You go be with Mama.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
贝丝
Beth.
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
那你想站这边看着吗
Do you just want to watch from here?
我根本不想看到这一切
I don't want to watch at all.
全能的上帝
Almighty God,
仁慈的上帝
Father of all mercy...
达顿夫人
Mrs. Dutton.
献上这支花 然后说再见吧
Lay this upon him and say goodbye.
我可能会说点别的
I think I'll say something else.
我会为你报仇的
I will avenge you.
你有话对他说 就说吧
You have something you want to say to him, you say it.
你不必大声说出来
You don't have to say it out loud.
可以在心里说
You can say it in your heart.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
这也没关系 小家伙
That's fine, too, buddy.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我说 我原谅他
I said I forgive him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
约翰 我
Well, John, I, um...
为了纪念你 我换上了最紧身的裙子
I wore the tightest skirt I could find in your honor.
见了上面的天使要悠着点
You go easy on the angels up there.
我会想你的
You will be missed...
经常想你的
and thought of often.
你和我
You and me.
我会为你保护好这里的
I will protect this for you
也为了我们的血脉
and for all our relations.
接下来啥步骤
How does this work?
那个杆子是能旋转的
I-I believe the poles rotate
放低手柄 传送带就会放下去
and you lower the straps with that crank.
我们有专人做这个
We have people who will do that.
别别 我来
No, no, no. I'll do it.
嗯 这个铲子
Well, that's...
这只是个象征 以便
it's just symbolic, uh, it's just in case
家人想要埋第一锹土
the family wants to lay the first bit of earth down.
今天不只是象征了 这铲子今天要发挥作用
Well, it ain't symbolic today. Today this shovel works.
你想让我留下来吗
Would you like me to stay?
不用 我们都快祈祷完了
No, I think we're about prayed out.
他要是还没上天堂
If he ain't already in heaven,
那也上不了了 或者根本就没有天堂
then he ain't going or there ain't one.
嘿 你错过了招待会
Hey, y-you missed the service.
我不参加葬礼
I don't do funerals.
你好啊 盖特
What's up, Gator?
怎么样 -闻起来好香
How we doing? - Smells good.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks so much.
他们会怎么样
What will happen to them?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't have any idea, babe.
你好啊 盖特
What's up, Gator?
你做的是什么
What are you making?
肋眼牛排 豆子
Rib eyes, beans,
酸面包饼干 蓝莓馅饼
sourdough biscuits, blueberry cobbler.
都是他的最爱
One of his favorites.
为啥不做呢 -给你 女士
Why not? - There you go, ma'am.
谢谢 -我们上车吧 伙计
Thank you. - Let's hop in the truck, buddy.
不了 谢谢伙计
No, thanks, man...
凯西 -我们
Kayce? - Think we're gonna
就先回家了 伙计
head home, man.
你不是已经在家了吗
Ain't you already home?
不 这里不是我家
Nah, this ain't my home.
回头见
I'll see y'all around.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't even know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想告诉你? 我会照顾好你女儿的
I want you to know I'll take care of your daughter.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我会试着像她爱你一样爱她
I'll try and love her the same way that she loved you.
好吧
All right.
回头见了
I'll see you around.
她要去哪儿
Where's she going?
我可不知道
Hell, I don't know.
她可能需要开车散散心
Maybe she just needed to take a drive.
这接受起来很困难
That was a lot to swallow.
现在 对于那些试图
Now, with respect to those attempting
编造我和阿特伍德女士
to invent a false narrative
之间不当关系谣言的人
that involves me and Ms. Atwood in a sexual relationship,
我想指出的是 故意散播
I would like to point out that knowingly spreading
造谣 以抹黑调查为目的
disinformation and slandering a public official
诽谤公职人员
with an intent of tarnishing an investigation
是妨碍司法公正的行为
is obstruction of justice,
我的办公室也会秉公处理
and my office will be treating it as such.
我们失去的是
What we have lost...
一位目光长远的州长
is a governor with a vision
对伟大的蒙大拿人♥民♥无私奉献的州长
and a dedication to the people of the great state of Montana.
无论你认不认同他的观点 都没关系
And whether you shared his vision is irrelevant.
很多人都不认同 包括我自己
Many didn't, myself included,
但我们尊重他
but we respected it.
我们尊重法治
And we respected the rule of law
尊重人♥民♥实现这一愿景的意愿
and the will of the people to execute that vision
如果这是真正的民♥意♥
if it was the will of the people that it be executed.
我们不会失去的 也是我拒绝交出的
What we will not lose, what I refuse to surrender
是那些攻击我们的人所面对的
to those who attack us
那些衡量我们宪法勇气
are the blind scales of justice
的盲目正义天平
that measure the mettle of our constitution
反对那些想要摧毁蒙大拿人♥民♥
against the traitors intent on destroying
所珍视的自♥由♥的叛徒
the freedoms Montanans cherish.
感谢大家的聆听
Thank you very much for your time.
不可能
No way. Mm-mm.
那车最好加满了一箱油
That better have a full tank of fuel.
上上上
Git, git, git, git, git.
伊森 - 再见 朋友
Ethan. - See you around, my friend.
一路走来很荣幸 -当然
It's been a ride, hasn't it? - Sure has.
我终于把你赶走了
I beat you out of this place.
可不是吗 -谁能想到呢
You did. - Who would've thought?
谁能想到 -照顾好自己
Who would've thought? - Take care of yourself.
别再把自己弄的浑身是伤 -是 先生
No more holes in you. - Yes, sir.
爱你 大兄弟 -拉勒米
Love you, big dog. - Laramie.
为什么绕桶骑手死后要火化
How come barrel racers get cremated when they die?
为什么
Why?
因为他们不甘于埋没尘土
'Cause the ground is never good enough.
行吧 行吧
Oh. All right, all right.
注意安全 年轻人
Be safe, young man.
他一直在等那人的拥抱
He's been waiting for that one.
你牌技很烂
You suck at cards.
山高水长 江湖再见
See you down the dusty trail.
再见江湖
That's where I'll be.
上车 我知道她要去哪了
Get in. I know where she's going.
走吧
Go.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我知道你要去哪里
I know where you're going.
那你已经落后一个小时了
Well, you're almost an hour behind.
你得把油门踩到底了 亲爱的
Better put the pedal to the metal, honey.
不 你得靠边停车
No, I need you to pull the car over.
我不会的 -贝丝
I can't do that. - Beth,
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表