剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
After the meeting, I'll return these things to you.
行啊
Sure.
下午好 萨拉
Good afternoon, Sarah.
很高兴认识你 我叫格兰特
Pleasure to meet you. My name's Grant.
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt that.
对你而言我就是格兰特
Well, it's Grant to you.
这是我们从蒙大拿州司法部长家中
This is from surveillance video we obtained from the home
获取的监控录像
of the Montana attorney general.
你啥时候在他家装的监控
When did you bug his house?
在执行任务之前
Before we take on any assignment,
我们都会采取必要措施
we make certain to protect ourselves
免受客户不够自律 中途变卦的影响
from the client's lack of resolve or discipline.
对于司法部长来说
It obviously creates a conflict
与起诉州政♥府♥的公♥司♥
for the attorney general,
也是这次弹劾最大的受益者
having a sexual relationship
旗下的律师发生性关系
with counsel for the company that is both suing the state,
显然会形成利益冲突
as well as the greatest beneficiary of this impeachment.
整部片子都要看完吗
Should we watch the whole thing?
你懂我意思了吗
Have I proved my point?
要是有半点泄露
If anything leaks
或是任何证据指向我们
or evidence leads back to us in any way,
你会让公众认为 谋杀是我们干的
you will make it look as if we committed the murder.
谋杀是你干的
You are committing the murder.
你出现在这里就已经是谋杀了
Your presence here is committing the murder.
我们只是提供后勤方案
And we provide logistical solutions
解决你无法凭一己之力
to conflicts you do not have
独自处理的问题
the capacity to resolve on your own.
把树砍倒的不是斧头
It's not the axe that chops the tree,
而是那个想砍树的人
it's the man who desires the tree to be chopped.
不管那个人是自己砍
And whether that man chops it himself
还是雇人砍
or hires others,
结果都是一样的
the result is the same.
而这一切都始于某个人的愿望
And it all begins with one person's desire.
有这个愿望的人是你
You have a desire.
对于我们没能力
Do you have a logistical solution
解决的问题
for the conflict that we lack
你们有后勤方案吗
the ability to resolve?
我觉得有
We think we do.
可以分享一下吗
Do you care to share?
通常来说
Typically,
你知道的越少越好
the less you know, the better.
但就这次的情况而言
Uh, in this case, however,
他死后有些事需要你的推进
you'll have a role in how this goes, postmortem.
好吧
Okay.
从他的档案来看
Now, looking over his file,
达顿先生积攒了一长串
it seems Mr. Dutton has amassed a fairly
可能和你有同样愿望的人
long list of individuals who likely share your desire.
然而
However,
暗示谋杀出自他人之手
there's too many variables
变数太大
in hinting this was done by another player,
所以我们认为 说成自杀最简单
so we think suicide is the cleanest.
自杀
Suicide.
约翰·达顿不是一个轻易放弃的人
John Dutton is the opposite of a quitter,
他也没有精神病史
and he has no history of mental health issues,
吸毒或酗酒史
no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
这些我们都会处理好
We take care of all that.
所有呈上的物证都会
Okay, there'll be all the physical evidence present
证明他精神状态不稳定
to support an erratic mental state.
你们就不能伪造成 心脏病发作吗
Can't you just mimic, like, a heart attack?
可以是可以
We could.
我们现在需要依赖法医
And now we're relying on a medical examiner
完成尸检和毒理学检查
to do an autopsy, a toxicology.
检测出触发因子的
There's just too many risks of
风险太大了
the triggering agent being discovered.
自杀在这种情况下
Suicide offers the highest reward
是最有性价比 风险最低的选择
and the lowest risk in this circumstance.
其实在大多情况下
And in most circumstances, actually, it's, uh...
我们都喜欢这种场景布置
it's our preferred staging of a scene.
好吧
Okay.
行 你这条线没问题了
Well, it seems your wire's cleared.
你现在只需要授权
Only thing I need from you is...
我来执行就可以
permission to execute.
你得说出来
You'll need to say it.
我允许你执行
You have my permission to execute.
伙计 我们要进大门了
Hey, bud, we're about to pull through the gate.
要去哪里找你
Where do you want us?
我不在那边 我在威瑟福呢
Look, I ain't there, man. I'm in Weatherford.
我们在准备德比赛
We're getting ready for this derby.
但我给你安排好了 科利·庞德斯在那边
But I got you covered. Kory Pounds is there.
过了总部 向右转
Just head past the headquarters around to the right
看到奶牛和一群牛仔
till you run into cows and a whole
你就到了 -好吧
pile of cowboys, all right? - All right.
好的 搭档 我们再聊
All right, partner, we'll talk to you.
你好 科利 -你怎么把阿肯色也带来了
Say, Kory. - You brought Arkansas with you.
我才不是阿肯色人
I ain't from fucking Arkansas.
你可别总跟特拉维斯混一起了
You need to stop hanging out with Travis.
天 这里空气好潮
Goddamn, the air is thick down here.
对 我们管这叫氧气的味道
Yeah, we like to call it oxygen.
这里已经不是山里了 老牛仔
We're not in the mountains anymore, old cowboy.
氧气你留着 我们留着雨水就行
Well, you can keep your oxygen and we'll keep our rain.
从来没听过这说法
Never heard of it.
是指从天上
Oh, it's water that falls
落下来的水 科利
from the sky, Kory.
你这回就是纯瞎编了
Well, now you're just making shit up.
听着 很抱歉在上路之前
Look, I hate that we had to send 'em down here
就把它们先送来
before we hit the road.
听着 咱都是要谋生的
Look, we all do it for a living.
我把你的牧场
I've got your pastures
安排在南面了 -好的
to the south. - Okay.
但那些圆顶帐篷你一定会住腻的
I will say you're gonna get real tired of those teepees.
离这儿不到十英里有家汽车旅馆
There's motels not ten miles from here.
不用 住野外免费
No, the ground is free.
我们想尽可能多省点
We're trying to cut every corner we can.
好吧 20英里每小时的风
Well, a 20-mile-an-hour wind
在我们这司空见惯
means the wind isn't blowing here.
别说我没警告过你哈
I just want you to know I warned you.
他们给你的坐骑真不错 对吧
They got you pretty damn good mounting on them, don't they?
人生苦短 幸有良驹在侧
Well, life's too short to ride bad horses.
没错 先生 咱们干正事吧
Yes, sir. Let's go to work.
快啊
Ho, mama!
驾
Hup, hup!
特拉维斯给你放假了
Travis give you the day off?
严格来说 他把我炒了 但是
Well, technically, he fired me, but...
他一周能炒我好几次 所以
fires me a couple of times a week, so...
其实 他让我转告你
Actually, h-he told me to tell you
去你♥妈♥的♥
to go fuck yourself.
你去告诉那个狗♥杂♥种♥
Well, you tell that son of a bitch
感谢他给我人手
thanks for bringing the crew.
好的 -很高兴见到你 吉米
Yeah. - It's good seeing you, Jimmy.
很高兴见到你 先生
Good to see you, sir.
瞧瞧是谁来了 这个牧场是参加了
Look who it is. This ranch must have one of those
“残疾人就业”帮扶项目吧
"hire the handicapped" programs.
你不能这么说 杰克 你得说
Can't say that, Jake. Gotta say something like
弱势群体就业项目
"employment for the disabled."
如果是精神残疾呢
What if it's a mental disability?
不是残疾 只是挑战
Not a disability. It's a challenge.
精神上的挑战
Mentally challenged.
用在他身上恰如其分
And that is a pretty fair description of him.
但要是蠢呢 我们还是可以说他蠢的吧
But if he's stupid, hell, we can still call him stupid.
可以 但你只能用在吉米身上
You can, as long as you apply it directly to Jimmy.
如果用其他人身上 你就有麻烦了
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表