剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
他可能是我这辈子遇到的
He is probably the most arrogant man
最傲慢的人了
that I have ever met in my entire life.
傲慢 厌女 比你大25岁
Condescending, misogynistic, 25 years older than you.
你能解释一下他为什么对你有吸引力吗
Can you please explain the appeal?
你见过他骑马吗
You ever seen him ride before?
♪听着雷·怀利·哈伯德♪
♪ Listen to Ray Wylie Hubbard ♪
♪今晚所有的人都走在路上♪
♪ All going down the road tonight ♪
♪醉醺醺的天使 柏油路上的赛车手♪
♪ Drunken angels, blacktop racers ♪
♪神圣的浪子 威士忌追逐者♪
♪ Holy rollers, whiskey chasers ♪
♪孤星酒徒 午夜漫步者♪
♪ Lonestar drinkers, midnight ramblers ♪
♪土路天后 高速公路赌徒♪
♪ Dirt road divas, highway gamblers ♪
♪月光妈妈♪
♪ Moonshine mamas... ♪
♪**** 嗑药的老人♪
♪ Dalai Lamas, ol' pill poppers ♪
♪高中英雄 后排牧师♪
♪ High-school heroes, back-row preachers... ♪
嗯 -别这样
Yeah! - Come on.
快点
Come on!
♪青少年的政♥治♥♪
♪ Teenage cuties politickin'... ♪
好吧 我明白了
Okay, yeah, I get it.
♪一切都在走下坡路♪
♪ All going down... ♪
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
我们要了
We'll take him.
我要兽医检查一下
I want a vet check.
好吧 现在 先等一下
Well, now, hold on a second.
让我们看看其他买♥♥家怎么说
Let's see what the other buyers have to say.
什么其他买♥♥家 -现在的价格是两百万
What other buyers? - So he's at two million.
你要出两百一吗
You go 2.1?
好的 现在是两百一了
Okay. Well, they're at 2.1.
你没说有其他买♥♥家 -难道
You didn't say other buyers. - Well,
你去买♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候
when you go shopping for a house, do you think
你默认只有你一个人去买♥♥吗
you're the only one fucking shopping?
你只能出二百二了
It's 2.2 to you.
—次 -二百二
Going once. - 2.2.
好 现在二百二 你要出二百三不
Okay, it's 2.2 You go 2.3?
他们是谁
Who are they?
那只是后勤人员
That's just the maintenance crew.
负责平整马场的
They drag the arena.
后勤人员啊
The maintenance crew.
三百四
2.4.
三百万
Three million.
就此打住
That's all.
别再出价了
No more back-and-forth.
现在就接受 不然你吃屎去吧
Take it now, or shove it up your fucking ass.
他现在是你的马了 伙计
He's your horse now, buddy.
随便你吃什么屎
You shove him anywhere you want him.
丹妮卡 -我的天啊
Danica. - My God.
给他们银行信息
Give them wire instructions.
让他们签一份购买♥♥协议
Have them sign a purchase agreement,
我们屋里见
and I'll see you at the house.
搞定了
We're done!
好
All right.
后勤人员 是吧
Maintenance crew, huh?
挺不错
Nice touch.
是啊 他们打扫卫生打扫得很干净 不是吗
Yeah, they clean up pretty good, don't they?
接下来干什么呢
Well, what next?
不管什么时候你把一匹马卖♥♥了三百万之后
Well, whenever you sell a horse for $3 million dollars,
你就收下钱 直接出门
you collect the money, you get the fuck out of there,
然后你去庆祝
and then you go celebrate.
是 先生 -走吧
Yes, sir. - Let's go.
你要和我们一起去吗
You coming with us?
♪我和妈妈凯西有我们自己的想法♪
♪ Me and Mama Casey's got a mind of our own ♪
♪如果你在找我 就沿着这条路走♪
♪ If you're looking for me, follow this road... ♪
真是服了
Un-fucking-believable.
八年级的时候 我就已经不喜欢这些了
I'd outgrown all this by the time I was in eighth grade.
他们就爱这些
It's rank.
你敢相信他把那匹马卖♥♥了三百万美元吗
Can you believe he sold that horse for $3 million dollars?
是啊 老特拉维斯 他很狡猬
Yeah, old Travis, he's tricky.
马匹买♥♥卖♥♥生意
There isn't a cooling-off period
是没有冷静期的 对吧
in the horse business, is there?
噢 没有的
Oh, hell no.
如果那东西
If that son of a bitch dies
死在回家的拖车里 那可不关你的事
on the way home in the trailer, he's not your problem.
但他们给他买♥♥了五百万的保险
But they'd have had him insured for five million
才把它拉上车去的
before they put him on there.
他们被骗了多少
How bad did they get cheated?
根本就没被骗
Oh, they didn't get cheated at all.
听着 世界上最艰难的截牛
Look, the toughest cuttings in the world happened
就发生在你刚刚踏进的马场
in that arena you were just in.
买♥♥下那种马已经赢得了一切
And that stud's won everything there is to win there.
顺便说一句 马的价值取决于
And look, by the way, a horse is worth
人愿意为它付多少钱
what somebody's willing to pay for it.
我有个顾客花了一百万美元
I had a customer bring me a horse
跟我买♥♥了一匹马
they paid a million dollars for.
我在州集市上
I couldn't sell pony rides
让人出钱骑着玩儿都没人来
on the son of a bitch at the state fair.
另一个客户在拍卖♥♥会上花了九千美元
I had another client bring me a horse
跟我买♥♥了一匹马
they paid $9,000 for at auction.
那匹赢了二十万
That one won 200,000,
让三匹小马进了未来总决赛
put three babies in the Futurity Finals.
很看运气的
There's a lot of luck.
就像彩票一样 如果彩票能中奖的话
It's like a lottery ticket... if lottery tickets bucked.
这是我来这里后的
This is the first adult conversation
第一次成熟谈话
I've since I've been here.
是啊
Yeah. Well,
他们今晚是解决不了
they won't be solving any of
任何问题的
the world's problems tonight.
不过 他们可能会制♥造♥一些新的问题
They might make some new ones, though.
嗯 看起来确实会如此
Yeah. Certainly has that look to it.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 特拉维斯 -嗯
Hey, Travis. - Mm-hmm.
当你像开完你这1989年风格的派对后 我想跟你谈谈
When you're done partying like it's 1989, I'd like a word.
89年是相当不错的一年来着
'89 was a pretty good year.
你不想去游泳吗
You didn't want to go swimming?
我们要斗鸡 然后我准备了一个油炸锅
We're gonna have chicken fights. And then I got a deep fryer.
我们要炸玉米热狗
We make corn dogs.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥到有点让人喜欢了
You are such a fucking asshole, it is almost attractive.
合理 这我理解
That's fair. I get that.
差不多理解 -嗯
Almost. - Yeah.
这也算是我的魅力所在
That's kind of part of my appeal.
我需要你去蒙大拿参加拍卖♥♥会
I need you in Montana for the auction.
马已经在去的路上了
Well, the horses are on their way there now.
我明天去 你不需要我帮忙
I'll be there tomorrow. You don't need me for that.
不 我需要你 为了你在马场上的表现
No, I need you for all that shit you just did in the arena.
各种烟火 给人迷得神魂颠倒
All the fucking fireworks, all the fascinating mess
让他们也想参与进来
that people, for some reason, want to be part of.
然后他们会为此付300万美元
And then they'll pay $3 million dollars to do it.
我手下没有人能做到这些
I don't have anyone who can do that.
我不知道还有谁能做到这些
I don't know anyone who can do that.
听着 我在拍卖♥♥会上可拿不到佣金
Look, I don't get paid a commission at an auction.
你今晚有佣金吗
Well, did you make a commission tonight?
当然了
Of course I did.
多少钱
How much?
我能拿百分之五
Well, it's five percent to me.
百分之五归买♥♥方
It's five percent to the buyers...
等等 我为了那出破马戏给了你三十万
Wait, I-I paid you $300,000 for that fucking circus?
你工作的时候 就是不管你做什么哈
When you do whatever you do, whatever you do,
你组织了一次股票交易
you put together a stock dealer or close some kind
或者完成一项商业交易之类的 你没有佣金吗
of business deal, you don't get a commission?
你花的钱就是为了那出马戏
The circus is what you're paying for.
谁会把这当成爱好 -好吧 特拉维斯
This ain't nobody's hobby. - All right, Travis.
我的丈夫
My husband--
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表