我是我自己生活的作者
I'm the author of my own life.
我选择幸福
I choose happiness.
我选择善良
I choose kindness.
我选择积极向上
I choose positivity.
我选择 说出来 现在
I choose... Say it, now.
"我选择"
"I choose."
我选择
I choose.
好的 谁 谁
Okay, who? Who?
我选择
I choose.
好的 谁选择
All right. Who chooses?
我选择
I choose!
我选择
I choose.
我选择 谁选择
I choose. Who chooses?
我选择
I choose!
说出来 谁 - 我选择
Say it. Who? - I choose!
很好 很好
Yes! Yes.
快他妈给她鼓掌
Give her a fucking hand!
噢 来吧 给她个拥抱
Oh, come on, give her a hug!
把她抬到属于她的地方
Lift her up where she belongs!
把那贱♥人♥扛起来
Hoist that bitch up!
哇
Wha!
耶
Yeah!
我感到如此自♥由♥
I feel so free!
是的 好吧 让我们留点儿精力给哎哟我去吧
Right, okay, let's save some energy for the Whoopsies.
各位 把她放下来
Oh, guys, let her down.
哦 好吧 这个哎哟大赛
Oh, yeah, the... the Whoopsies.
不 我 我 我不认为办公室里
No, I-I-I don't think we need
需要那种消极情绪 对不 Bianca
that kind of negativity in the office, right, Bianca?
你掌控自己的生活
You are in control of your own life.
闭嘴 啥
Shut up. What?
没错 我选择取消哎哟我去
Yeah, I choose that the Whoopsies are canceled!
但是Alice 你的红毯礼服 美呆了呀
But, Alice, your red carpet gown, it's gorgeous.
我能用你的麦克风讲话吗
Can I talk into your microphone?
你刚刚就这么做了
You just did.
好吧 大家跟我来
All right, everybody, follow me.
我们要进入团队环节了
We are gonna do group work.
Adam - 什么事
Adam. - What's up?
等等 就一件事 - 怎么了
Just wait. One thing. - What up?
玩得开心 好吧 行 - 好吧 非常感谢你
Have fun. All right, cool. - All right, thank you so much.
干得好 说实话 - 灯光很牛 灯光很牛
Great job, honestly. - Great lights, great lights.
所以计划是什么 - 什么计划
So what's the plan? - For what?
哎哟我去必须继续 - 噢 不 我知道
The Whoopsies must go on. - Oh, no, I know.
我希望你不是对我说的 我知道
I hope you're not talking to me. I know.
我花了30刀租了一件晚礼服 不能退
I put $30 down on the tux rental... nonrefundable.
好吧 所以我们得 消除Alice被洗♥脑♥的思想
All right, so we just got to, like, deprogram Alice,
提醒她 她有多爱哎哟我去
remind her how much she loves the Whoopsies.
除非我选择不这么做
Except that I'm choosing not to do that
因为我选择自己做主
because I'm choosing to be my own person
并且过我自己的生活 跟着Bianca Toro
and pattern my life after Bianca Toro.
你在说什么啊 - 回见 婊♥子♥们
What are you talking about? - Later, bitches.
你是不是 - 我们失去他了
Are you se... - We've lost him.
这里哪位准备好以全新的方式看待这个世界了
Who here is ready to see the world in a whole new way?
我 我准备好了
I am! I am so ready.
我也准备好了
I'm also ready.
好的 睁开你们的眼睛
Okay. Open up your eyes.
为什么他在那和你站在一起
Why is he over there with you?
他妈的闭嘴 Babak 行吗
Shut the fuck up, Babak, okay?
我在这儿是因为如果你真正睁开双眼
I am here because if you would truly open your eyes,
你会他妈的看见
you would fucking see
我是他妈的联合激励者
that I'm the co-fucking-motivator.
谁能救救我
Can somebody fix me?
我的头脑如同饱受折磨的战场
My mind is a tormented battlefield.
我们能帮你渡过难关的 我的朋友
We're gonna get you there, my friend.
是的 我们会的 我们正在解决你的问题 Bill
Yes, we are. We're working on you, Bill.
Adam 我欣赏你的精神
Adam, I love your spirit.
你何不向前走 带着这种精神
Why don't you go ahead and take that spirit
加入剩下的人呢
and join the rest of your group
好吧 - 去吧
Okay. - Okay.
好了 这个游戏的名字是抢座位
Okay, the name of the game is musical chairs.
给小孩儿玩的 对吧
Kid stuff, right?
对哒 - 是的
Yup. - Yeah.
错 - 错 大错特错
Wrong! - Wrong. It is wrong.
来点音乐 Jose
Musica, Jose.
哇 我嘞个去
Ah! Oh, my gosh.
我嘞个大去
Oh, my gosh.
什么情况
What happened here?
每个人都抢到座了 - 是的
Everyone got a chair? - Yes!
没错 - 很高兴你们意识到这一点
Yeah. - I'm glad you found that.
现在 人人都有椅子坐了
Now, there were enough chairs,
但是比起我问大家
but instead of saying,
"我们如何像团队一样完成这个"
"Hey, how do we go after this as a group, hmm?"
你们都抢着回答 "选我 选我 选我"
y'all went, "Me, me, me, me, me!"
没错 就跟一群婊♥子♥一样
Yeah, like a bunch of bitches.
我更想教你们的是
The lesson here is that
当我们面对困难时
when we face our problems,
我们要团结一心
we do it as a team.
众雁齐飞 扶摇千里
We're stronger whenever the flock flies together.
一起喊
Let's hear it.
众雁齐飞
We're stronger whenever
扶摇千里
the flock flies together.
大声喊
Let's hear it!
众雁齐飞
We're stronger whenever
扶摇千里
the flock flies together.
我插一嘴
And back to me.
我在飞的时候
I'm flying in with...
作为联合激励者 有个新想法
another thought as a co-motivator.
想象一下
Okay, think about it.
有时 每隔一段时间 或许
Sometimes, every once in a while, perhaps,
有个椅子坏了
a chair might break
不是人人都有座了
and there's not enough chairs for everyone.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
播放音乐
Hit the music.
我不会播放音乐的
I will not hit the music.
好吧没有音乐
There's no music.
这把 椅子 坏啦
Chair, this one, broken.
噢 压到蛋蛋了
Oh, I landed on my nut.
啊 重压之下无完"卵"
Ah, I Belvedered my balls.
疼到夭寿啦
That hurts.
放心我不会呕出来 - 千万别吐
I'm not gonna puke. - No.
我去 - 我要坚强
No! - Ah, be strong.
不是吧你 - 坚强
No, no. Really? - Be strong.
好吧 不如这样吧 Adam
Okay, you know what, Adam?
就你跟我
Let's you and I,
咱俩去那儿开个20秒小会吧
let's have a 20-second powwow over here, okay?
现在 我想让你晋级到下一个阶段 怎么样
Now, I want to take you to the next level, okay?
行 让我进阶吧
Yup, level me up.
我想给你说个秘籍 叫做
I want to tell you about something called
自我透彻
The Clarity.
这是万事万物的关键所在
Now, this is the secret to everything.
听起来炫酷吊炸天啊
Sounds cool. Sounds sick. Tight.
它无所不有
It's all those things.
告诉你之前 我想让你带着Bill去外面
But first, I'd like you to take Bill outside,
和他来次一对一的环节
have a one-on-one session with him.
能做到吗 - 把他干倒
Can you do that? - Fight him?
当然不是把他干倒
No, no fighting.
试试看你能不能触及到他的灵魂深处
Just see if you can't get to his raw truth.
听起来像是我感兴趣的事儿
Sounds like something that I'd be interested in.
这件事做好了 我就把自我透彻传授给你
You do that, and I'll bestow on you The Clarity.
说定了 - 好 定了
Deal? - Yes! Deal.
妥了
All right.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表