they don't have long, muscular necks,
不过 我有
but I do.
谁想来吸一口
Who wants to suck?
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
你应该吸一口他的脖子
You should suck his neck.
嘿 我们有摇♥头♥丸♥
Hi, um, we have Molly.
在袋子里 就在虾底下
In this bag. Under all this shrimp.
我们想邀请你们到我们地盘一起爽嗨
And we want you to come to our place and do it with us.
你们这三个怪咖穿成这样在这儿搞什么
The fuck are you kooks doing in here dressed like that?
他说我是怪咖 你应该抽我一嘴 对吧
He thinks I'm a kook. You should slam me, right?
Ders 拍下来 抽我吧
Ders, film it. Slam me.
把那块玻璃砸我头上
Slam that glass over my head.
Carson 冷静一下 - Gina 你才冷静
Carson, chill out. - Gina, you chill out!
我已经够冷静了
'Cause I am chilled out!
他不仅是冷静
He's not just chill.
他是我见过的最冷静的哥们
He's the chillest dude I've ever met.
这几个怪胎偷了我兄弟的存货
Those kooks stole my man's stash
还带来了暴♥力♥
and brought violence
打破了鼓圈的宁静
to our perfectly chill drum circle.
鼓手们 开搞
Drummers, let's roll!
我们住浮木街1325号♥
1325 Driftwood Lane.
没错 只需带着微笑前来
Yes, and just bring your smiles.
还有薯片 我们已经有番茄酱了
Oh, and chips. Well, we already have ketchup.
带上薯片 - 等等
No, bring chips - Wait!
我的话还没说完呢
I'm not done talking to you guys.
听我说 虾仔
Listen to me, shrimp boy.
我不是虾仔
I'm not a shrimp boy.
我是虾男
I'm a shrimperman.
虾掌出击
Shrimp smash!
他们在追我们
They're on us!
七点钟方向
7:00, brah!
七点 什么 啊这表停了
7:00? What? Yeah, this watch is broke.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
顶住门
Hold, door!
"顶住门 顶住门"
"Hold door. Hold door."
就像是
Like when
<权力的游戏> - 没错
"GOT." - Yeah.
<权力的游戏> - 绝对的
Like "Game of Thrones." - Totally.
老兄
Oh, man.
顶住就行了
Just just hold it.
没人能从这儿进来或出去
No one's gonna get in or out of this bitch.
对 除了那些小妞 - 除了那些小妞
Yeah, except for the chicks. - Except for the chicks.
对 她们可以进来 - 是的 我的意思是
Yeah, they can come in. - Yes, I definitely meant--
我是说小妞肯定可以进来
I meant the chicks can definitely get in.
还有披萨 要是我们点的话
Or pizza, if we order it later.
还有 还有香辣鸡翅 要是我们点的话
Or--or, like, hot wings, if we order it later.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
Adam 没人能进来 懂了吗
Adam, nobody gets in here, okay?
要是他们进来拆了这屋子
If they come in and trash the place,
我们的薪水就都搭进去了
that's our whole paycheck, man.
没人能拆得了这屋子
Okay, no one's gonna trash the place.
这儿坚固着呢
This place is built strong
像他妈公♥寓♥楼一样坚固
as a freaking condominium, all right?
而我的上半身也同样强壮
And my upper torso is hella strong as well.
没你想的那么牢固
It's not as solid as you think--
喂 - 他们从车♥库♥进来了
Hey! - They came from the garage.
上楼 上楼 上楼
Stairs, stairs, stairs!
上楼
Stairs!
放手啊
Hey, let go!
放
Let--
卧♥槽♥啊
Ah! Damn it!
我们要找条路逃出去
Oh, man, we got to find a way out of here.
我可不能穿着洞洞鞋死去
I cannot die in Crocs.
这儿有个空的按♥摩♥浴缸
There's an empty Jacuzzi.
我不能像我姑妈们那样死在浴缸里
I cannot die in an empty Jacuzzi like my aunts.
兄弟们 我们会没事的 看我的
Look, guys, we're gonna be fine--watch this.
她们全都死在了按♥摩♥浴缸里
They all died in empty Jacuzzis.
不要啊
Oh-ho-ho!
好啊 - 想得美
Yes! - Nice try!
哈哈 - 你这个臭屌♥丝
Yeah! - You're such a loser!
屌♥丝 - 你猜怎么着
Loser! - Guess what?
你们没法进到阳台里的 懂了吗
You're not getting out into the balcony, okay?
带着你的帅逼发型 帅逼肤色
Take your perfect hair, your perfect tan...
帅逼体形 - 他超帅的
perfect body... - He's super handsome.
我们被锁在阳台上了
And now we're locked on the balcony.
啥 - 我们被锁在阳台上了
What? - Yep. We're locked on the b--
哇哦 你们来了
hey, whoa-- you made it!
真来了啊 嗨
You're here! Hi!
来得好啊
You came! You've arrived!
我们在屋外呢 你们也来外边吧
Hey, we're out here, so you should come out here.
出来吧 看看落日 美极了
Come out. Watch the sunset. It's really beautiful.
看看我 - 出来吧
Look at this. - Yeah, or just come out.
来吸我脖子
Suck on my neck?
亲亲我
Kiss me.
Dane
Dane?
是你吗 老兄
Is that you, bro?
Carson 老天啊 好兄弟
Carson! Holy shit, bro!
Dane兄
Dude, Dane!
我以前跟这家伙一起骑节能车
I used to ride zeros with this guy.
哥们可会充电了
Dude charges.
各位 我们找到了摇♥头♥丸♥ 谁想来点儿吗
Hey, guys, we found Molly. Who wants some?
我他妈太爱嗑药了
I fucking love drugs!
鼓手们 搞起来
Drummers, hit a beat!
我的摇♥头♥丸♥ - 我们能进来吗
My Molly. - Can we come in?
抱歉 男孩们 表演结束了
Sorry, boys. Show's over.
等等 不要啊
Wait. Wait, no. No!
不要啊
No!
左手 奶头
Left hand, nipple.
这他妈真是折磨啊
Well, this is absolute torture.
其实我不怎么在意
I actually don't mind it.
我就是听着我爸妈的做♥爱♥声长大的
I grew up listening to my parents have sex a lot,
这声音能让我平静
so the noises kind of soothe me.
行吧 - 兄弟们
Sure. - Hey, guys.
我知道这不是我们想要的海滩假日
You know, I know this isn't the beach day we wanted,
但我们也只能这样度过海滩假日了 - 没错
but it's the beach day we got. - Yeah.
虽然我们连大♥麻♥都没有
Even though we don't have any weed,
我倒有一粒摇♥头♥丸♥
I do have a Molly.
好啊 - 酷
All right. - Oh, cool.
你们也来一点吗 好吧 我们平分
You guys want some? All right, let's split it.
你要吞了它吗
Oh, you're taking it?
你干嘛把药放进嘴里
Why are you putting it in your mouth?
好了 - 该死的
Yeah. - Okay. Damn it.
哥们
Dude.
你们知道还有什么
And you know what's better
比从贝壳里抽大♥麻♥更爽的吗
than smoking weed out of a shell?
从贝壳里吃摇♥头♥丸♥
Taking a little Molly shot out of a shell.
恶心啊
Gross.
搞什么啊
What the hell ugh...
虾男 - 天哪
Shrimperman. - Oh, man.
嗯 这是真恶心
Yeah, that's really gross.
哇哦 妈呀
Whoo! Whoa.
这摇♥头♥丸♥真♥他♥妈♥够劲
This must be really strong Molly
我已经有感觉了
'cause I-- I am feeling it already.
真是给力
Oh, that is potent.
感觉超棒
I'm feeling it.
超爽
Oh, I'm feeling it big-time.
有感觉了 - 爽歪歪啊
This is kicking in. - I'm feeling it, dude.
这话我才说过 够劲
I just said that. Yeah, I'm feeling it.
感觉够爽
I'm feeling it, though.
感觉够强
I'm feeling it so hard.
我的感觉比你们都强
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表