We got to peel down!
我们得脱裤子 快把牛仔裤脱了
We got to peel down. Get the jeans off.
好
Okay!
抓住 抓住彼此
Okay, hold on! Hold each other!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
让海浪把我们冲上去 - 我的天啊
Let the current take us! - Oh, my God!
噢 - Ders
Oh! - Ders!
至少我们上岸了 不用谢
We're on dry land. You're welcome.
小屌♥才是新的正常尺寸的屌♥
Small dicks are the new regular-size dicks.
对 都是那些能量饮料惹的祸
Yeah, it's 'cause of the energy drinks.
对 都是红牛惹的祸
Right, yeah, the taurine.
红牛把美国男人的屌♥弄小了
Taurine is making America's dicks small.
噢 把我的蛋蛋和屌♥放进去正好
Oh, my balls and my dick fit in it.
噢 太爽了
Oh, this feels great!
我们得找点衣服穿
We got to find clothes now.
对 - 在那 我们去顺几件
Yeah. - Right there. Let's grab those.
等一下 等一下 Adam
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Adam.
那是什么衣服啊
What kind of clothes are these?
别管了 拿就是了
Doesn't matter. Just grab 'em.
你屁♥股♥离我屁♥股♥远点 - 闭嘴
Get your butt off my butt! - Shut up!
"别管了 拿就是了"
"Doesn't matter. Just grab it."
其实我还挺喜欢这身的
What? I like my outfit, actually.
我看起来像ScHoolboy Q
I look like ScHoolboy Q.
天呐 这太衰了
Oh, my God. This sucks.
还有大概两个小时就要日落了
Sunset is in, like, two hours,
我特么一只龙虾也没有吃到
I don't have a damn shrimp to my name,
而且这个海螺里还有几根我的屌♥毛
and now I have a bunch of pubic hair in this conch.
你知道什么才是最衰的吗
You know what really sucks?
我居然没上"浪抽"
I'm not on "Kookslams",
但是这个家伙 他从冲浪板上摔了下来
but this guy right here, he falls off a skimboard,
摔断了脖子 脚踝和肋骨
and he shatters his neck and his ankle and his ribs,
他上了吗
and he makes it?
当然 靠
Sure. Come on.
嘿 喔 哥们
Hey. Whoa. Dude.
喔 那不是我的手♥机♥
Oh, that's not my phone.
本来就在裤兜里 所以
I found it in these pants, so.
我知道大家心里都不好受
I know we're hurting, right?
但是治疗这种心理创伤最好的灵药
But the best medicine for this kind of pain
就是女人的双唇吮吸你的脖子
is a woman's mouth sucking on your neck.
信我没错 我们就弄点摇♥头♥丸♥
Trust me. So why don't we just get some Molly
叫上之前遇见的那些女孩
for those girls we met before
然后嗨翻这个周末
and turn this weekend into a freakend?
我喜欢嗨翻周末
You know that I love turning weekends into freakends,
但是我们所有的钱 都在海里
but all of our money-- it's in the ocean.
而且这身衣服的前主人肯定是个穷鬼
And the people that owned these pants were super poor
因为我裤兜里一分钱没有
'cause there's no money in my pants.
滚蛋 那是我的鸡鸡
Stop. That's the top of my penis.
听着 伙计们 我们可是在本国
Look, guys, we are on the beach
最自♥由♥之州的海滩上啊
in the most liberal state in the Union.
我们肯定能弄到摇♥头♥丸♥的
I'm pretty sure we can find some Molly.
上哪找啊 - 对啊 上哪找啊
Where? - Yeah. Yeah, where?
那群敲手鼓的
Drum circle.
噢 行 - 我是说
Oh, okay. - Yeah, I'm saying, like,
我以为你们都听到了 - 没有 我耳朵不好使
thought you guys heard it. - No. I'm deaf.
Adam 咱们两个来"声东"
Adam, you and I, we will create the diversion.
Blake 你悄悄地"击西" 顺走摇♥头♥丸♥
Blake, you stealthily move in, gaffle the molly.
好方法
Great call.
你意思是"偷" 对吧
That means "Steal," Right?
对 - 好 没问题
Yeah. - Okay, cool, yeah.
我们可以在这重现一下我们最爱的沙滩电影里
Oh, dude, we get to reenact one of our favorite scenes
我们最爱的场景之一
from our favorite beach movie.
<极盗者> - <星际宝贝>
"Point Break." - "Lilo & Stitch."
你们得重新看一遍<星际宝贝>
Oh, you guys got to rewatch "Lilo & Stitch."
那部电影太棒啦 哥们
That movie's good, dude.
所以我们演<极盗者> - <极盗者>
So, we're doing "Point Break". - "Point Break".
大家好啊
Hey, everybody!
不要敲鼓了 - 不要敲了
Stop drumming. - Shut up your drums.
手鼓圈的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Drum circle dudes and dudettes.
这两个人准备大打出手了
These two are about to fight harsh vibes!
对 我们要开打了 看好了啊
Yeah, we're gonna fight. Check it out.
对 所以
Yeah, okay, so,
这个时候你应该告诉我
this is the part where you tell me
当地习俗规定我这样的雅痞寄生虫
that locals rule and yuppie insects like me
根本不配去冲浪之类的 不是吗
don't deserve to surf the break and all that, right?
"欧哈纳"是家人的意思
"Ohana" Means family.
而家人意味着永不 永不放弃
And family means never-- never giving up?
原话我忘了 但是
I forget, exactly, the quote, but it's--
噢 靠
Oh, shit!
啊 拍下来 怎么没有人在拍啊 - 接着看啊 别停
Ow! Film this! Why is no one filming this? - Keep looking!
哥们 别打了
Dude, stop!
你会把冲浪板弄坏的
You're gonna dent that board!
多漂亮的一块冲浪板啊
That's a beautiful little soft-top, man.
都快被你们弄坏了
It looks super shreddable.
我找到了
Thar she blows!
额 不是可♥卡♥因♥
Uh, not cocaine.
小偷 - 嘙喀 柒喀 丽罗
Thief! - Poocha chickee, Lilo!
鼓友们 抓住他们
Drum circle! Let's roll!
伙计们 跳上那辆单车酒吧
Guys, guys, jump on this bike bar.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
他们去哪了 - 那边
Where'd they go? - That way.
那边 - 对
That way? - Yeah.
你们哪位是幸运女孩呢
So, who's the lucky gal?
噢 - 好棒啊
Oh! - Oh, my God!
姑娘们太漂亮了
You guys are so pretty!
太漂亮了 姑娘们
Oh, my God, you guys!
伙计们 伙计们 快看 海滩俱乐部
You guys. Guys. Beach club. Beach club.
海滩俱乐部 - 对 谢谢大家
Beach club. - Yep. Thank you.
玩得开心
Have a great one.
人生愉快
Have a wonderful life.
穿上这些衣服
Here. Put these on.
嘿 - 你好
Hey. - How's it going?
装里面 - 啥
Load up. - What?
装好 我们可以把这些分发出去
Load up. We can pass 'em out.
我们可以假扮成虾男
We can be shrimpermen.
好主意 - 啥是虾男
Good call. - What are shrimpermen?
"啥是虾男" 兄弟 虾男啊
"What are shrimpermen"? Dude, shrimpermen.
就是在这种高档场所
The waiters that pass out shrimp
递虾的侍者 就叫虾男
at fancy establishments such as this--shrimpermen.
你不知道虾男吗 - 没这种东西
You don't know shrimpermen? - That's not a thing.
演得真一点
Act like you've been here.
再让我多拿几个
Hey! Let me get some more.
行了
Come on.
你好 我是你们的虾男Adam
Hello. I'm your shrimperman, Adam.
免费享用鸡尾酒上的虾吧
Enjoy a shrimp cocktail on the house.
给你一个 再给你一个 喝吧
One for you, and one for you. Enjoy.
五点 - 你在搞笑吗 五点了吗
5:00 - Are you kidding me? It's 5:00?
妈的 太阳还有大概 半个钟头 就下山了
God damn it. The sun goes down in a, like, half-hour.
不是 兄弟们 海滩宝贝在我五点钟方向
No, guys, beach babes are at my 5:00.
够火
Oh, damn.
下午好 女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
抱歉 女孩们
Sorry girls.
想要来一把虾肉吗
Can I interest you in a loose handful of shrimp?
看啊 是那些打排球的
Hey, look. It's the volleyball guys.
没错 就是我们 - 你们 是在这儿上班吗
It is, yes. - Do you, like, work here now?
你们是来顶替Boomer的吧 他被Carosi先生开除了
Oh, did you replace Boomer after he got fired by Mr. Carosi
因为在浴室里操了他老婆
for fucking his wife in the bathroom?
我要点一杯三倍浓度的长岛冰茶 带一根吸管
I'll take three Long Islands in one bowl with one straw.
我喜欢这个女孩儿
I like that one.
不 我们不在这工作
No, we don't work
关于虾 有趣的是
hey, um, fun fact about shrimp--
它们没有带肌肉的长脖子
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表