兄弟们 来啊
All right, boys.
问声好 这是电美分时度假公♥寓♥
Say hello to the TelAmeriCorp time-share,
或者说 即将被称为本周末的怪咖公♥寓♥
or, as it's gonna be known this weekend, da freak pad!
我的天哪 - 怪咖公♥寓♥
Oh, my God. - Da freak pad.
这简直就是沙滩边的<名人豪♥宅♥秀>
It is like "Cribs" Up in this bee-yuh.
Cribs 名人豪♥宅♥秀 MTV的一档真人秀 明星介绍自己的豪♥宅♥
不过是比较好的一♥期♥ 像Rob Schneider家那种
But like a good one, like Rob Schneider's.
这有些关于"豪♥宅♥"的细节
All right, all right. Here's some deets on the crib.
太棒了
Oh, my goodness.
这儿有台洗脱烘一体机
We've got a washer/dryer combo.
有两张床 - 居然有两张床
Two beds. - Two beds?
瞧瞧这个遥控器
Oh, dude, the clicker?
频道列表就贴在背后
Got the channel list on the back.
我超喜欢的 太方便了
I love when they do that. It's so helpful.
确实很有用
That is so helpful.
兄弟们 看过来
Dudes, check it out.
还有充满气的排球 玩起来
Fully inflated volleyball? Game on!
太棒了 - 说到游戏
Yes! - Hey, speaking of games,
这里还有扭扭乐 - 太棒了
they got Twister up in this bee-yuh. - Yes!
要是能招呼到几个妹子
Hey, if we get girls over,
我们就在这玩裸体扭扭乐
we should play naked Twister up in this bee-yuh.
赞 - 你淘气
Yeah! - Naughty boy.
色♥色♥扭扭乐让我老二起水泡
Sex twister makes my dick blister.
这种情况以前也有过 我老二上还有疤呢
Which has happened to me before. I've got a scar.
我老二上也有疤
I got a scar on my dick too.
以前做包皮手术留下的
Yeah, from circumcision.
要看看么
Want to see it?
你要看看么 - 要啊
You want to see it? - Yeah.
行啊 反正你肯定会吵着要看
Okay, great, well, you won't stop asking me about it,
还不如直接给你们看
so might as well show it to you.
这就秀你一脸
About to whip it out.
还是算了 - 我也觉得
Nah. - Yeah.
今天水泡不是很明显
You can't really see the blister that well today.
我们还是在屋里再转转
I say we check out the house.
对啊 到处转转 这儿挺棒的
Yeah, let's check out the house--this is nice.
我擦
Holy shit!
这儿有番茄酱
Guys, we have ketchup!
来看啊
Oh! Oh, dudes!
灌满500加仑水我们就可以泡澡啦
We're just 500 gallons away from getting warm and 'cuzzi!
这儿有按♥摩♥浴缸呐
'Cause there's a Jacuzzi!
我找到把钥匙
You guys! I found some keys!
一把车钥匙
I found some car keys!
酷毙了 我们开上菲亚特啦
That's nasty! We living the Fiat life, baby!
菲亚特 我的爱
It's a Fiat! I'm like, damn!
菲亚特超赞
Fiat life!
兄弟 弄坏了要赔钱的
Dude, we got to pay for the damages.
搞毛啊 Adam - 我真是太蠢了
What the hell, Adam? - I'm such an idiot.
难以置信我刚才干了什么
I can't believe I freakin' did that!
停住 - 别再搞出洞来了
Stop! - No more holes.
擦 我又打中了
Oh! Oh, I hit that.
这墙真容易坏
That broke away easily.
我太强壮了
I'm hella strong!
坏当当
Bad Adam!
那是老爸的口气
That's the dad voice.
再来点番茄酱吗
More ketchup?
我不要
I don't like it.
真是太棒了
Dude, it is so cool
我们离沙滩才11个街区
that we are 11 blocks from the beach.
实际上我觉得也就6个街区
Honestly, feels like six.
是啊 感觉走走就能到
Yeah, it's like, almost walking distance
但也不算太近 对我们来说刚刚好 是吧
but not quite, which is perfect for us, right?
因为我们要开着小菲菲出街
Because we get to set sail in our little Fiat.
起航 小菲菲 游艇
Set sail. Fiat. Yacht.
菲亚特特 小游艇
Fiat. Lil' Fi-- Lil Yachty.
懂了 懂了
Yeah, got it, got it, got it.Yeah.
Alice把这儿免费给我们用真是太够意思了
Man, it is so cool that Alice let us have this place for free.
她真是个疯婆子 - 不是啦
Yeah, she's a DFB. - No.
其实是我偷了钥匙
No, I stole the keys.
她压根不知道我们在这儿 Blake 快拍我
She doesn't know we're here. Hey, Blake, film me.
拍什么 - 我要
Film what? - I'm gonna--
从楼梯上滑下来直接嵌进墙里 深入墙中
Ride the stairs and get pitted, so pitted
你要干嘛
What'd you do?
求你告诉我你刚刚录下来了
Tell me you got the footy on that one.
没啊 毛都没拍到 我压根没把手♥机♥掏出来
No, not at all. I didn't even have my phone out.
你应该等我把手♥机♥掏出来的
You got to wait till I have my phone.
你说什么 - Adam 你冷静点
Huh? - Adam, can you just chill
别再搞破坏了好么
and stop breaking stuff?
嗯 我冷静
Oh. Chill.
嗯 我不搞破坏
And stop breaking things.
这么做我可上不了"怪咖浪抽" 你说是不 Ders
That's not gonna get me on "Kookslams," Now, is it, Ders?
你是说Instagram上的冲浪账号♥
The Instagram surfing page?
那不仅仅是冲浪好么
It's not just surfing, okay?
"怪咖浪抽"汇聚了各地怪咖
"Kookslams" is about kooks everywhere
被浪抽翻 极其搞笑 尖端潮流
wiping out in hilarious and cool fashions
留下恶名 还有
and gaining notoriety, and--
恶名 是这么说的吧
notoriety-- is it notoriety?
是的 还不如说你没有名了
Yeah, you're gonna have no-toriety.
没错 - 有这个说法吗
That's right. - Yeah. What's toriety?
不管怎么说 上了我就红了
Well, anyways, it'll make me super famous,
我就能坐拥百万沙滩宝贝了
and I'll get tons of beach babes.
我最爱沙滩宝贝了
And I'm down for the beach babes,
这周末我只想在脖子上种一颗小草莓
'cause all I want this weekend is to get a hickey on my neck
等我们回去上班的时候
so when we go back to the office,
大家就会窃窃私语 "快看Ders
everyone's like, "Did you see Ders?
他这个周末肯定过得超屌♥"
He had a freakend, for sure."
我知道你很看重这个
I know that's important to you.
好的 考虑到你们说的这些
Okay, so I've taken this all into account,
我知道接下来该怎么做了
and I think I know what we're gonna do.
我们去到沙滩
We're gonna go to the beach,
挑几个沙滩宝贝
we're gonna pick up some beach babes,
把她们带回这儿
and we're gonna bring 'em back to this sick little pad
搞一个通宵酒趴
and party rager-style all night.
太赞了 搞起
Love that idea. Let's do it.
好的 还有我想做的就是搞点
Okay, 'cause what I want to do is I want to get some, like,
大♥麻♥ 我想把它们
dank seaweed, and I want to, like, put it
放到海螺壳里吸
in one of those trumpet shells and smoke it.
这叫屌♥壳
It's called a cock shell.
我在一个水下毛♥片♥里见过
I saw that in an underwater porno once.
<小精人鱼>
"Little Sperm Maid." Yeah.
是是是 我要用屌♥壳吸大♥麻♥
Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna smoke out of the cock shell.
还想首次尝一尝海鲜
Also, I want to try seafood for the first time,
吃点虾啊什么的
like shrimp or something.
没问题 - 好的 还有
Great. - Yes, and...
我真的真的真的很想看日落
I really, really, really want to watch the sunset
当然了 要跟你们一起
with you guys preferably.
行啊 - 好的 以上都可以
Fine. - Good. All that.
还有补充吗
Okay. Anything else?
有啊 我们打排球吧
Yeah. Let's go play volleyball.
现在就去
Right now.
好啊 - 好啊
Sure. - Okay.
很好啊 - 很好
Awesome. - Okay.
穿成这样不行
Not like this.
换上你们的排球服
Put on your volleyball outfits.
好吧
Okay.
别搞砸了
Don't ruin this for me.
*兄弟 你遇到了最棒的管浪 兄弟*
*Dude, you got the best barrels ever, dude*
*你冲过去*
*Just like you pull in*
*就被直接甩出来*
*And you just get spit right out of "em*
*被直接甩出来*
*spit right out of "em*
*哇啪*
*waPAAAH*
*冲进浪中 把握当下*
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表