帮你弄点 大♥麻♥ 但我的意思是
hook you up with some... weed, but I mean...
如果你买♥♥一个哨子 我就
if you buy a whistle, I'll...
我就加一些大♥麻♥
I'll throw in some of the sticky icky, huh?
我要两个哨 兄弟
I'll take two, brav.
告诉你的朋友们
Tell your friends
我们在这做生意 给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗
we are in business over here. Give us a call, okay?
祝你今天愉快
And you have a nice one.
好吧 抱歉 我们真的要这么做吗
Okay, I'm sorry, we're doing this?
这就卖♥♥出了两个哨子 我们继续
And that's two whistles sold. Let's go!
我讨厌这个 这玩意太蠢了
I hate this. This thing is really stupid.
你刚刚卖♥♥了两个吗
You just sold two?
是的
Yes, I did.
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Sorry, who the hell are you?
销♥售♥顾问
Sales consultant.
我还以为来的会是我们的熟人Devin
I thought our regular guy Devin was coming in.
噢不 Devin得了红眼病
Oh, no. Devin got pink eyes.
我是Ted Murphy 烟雾终结者的发明者
I'm Ted Murphy, inventor of Smoke Cutter.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
谢谢你 很高兴见到你 先生
Thank you, nice to meet you, sir.
我是Kyle Newacheck
I am Kyle Newacheck.
嗯 你好
Yeah, hello.
客户主动打电♥话♥吗
They're calling us?
当然了
Absolutely.
我可以给你4盎司
I can get you 4 ounces...
哨子
of whistles.
那就是
That would be, like, uh...
大概32个哨子 我
it's, like, 32 whistles. I just...
对 我刚刚卖♥♥了32个哨子
Yeah, I just sold 32 whistles!
32个 - 对
32! - Yeah!
这个Newacheck家伙真是神了
This Newacheck guy is on fire.
好了 大家 听我说 听我说
Okay, everyone, listen up, please, listen up!
这是Kyle Newacheck 一位销♥售♥大♥师♥
This is Kyle Newacheck, and he is a sales guru,
请大家听听他接下来要说的话
so please listen to whatever he has to say.
这不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
好了 废话少说 Anders
Okay, cut the shit, Anders.
知道么 他会销♥售♥ 你不会
You know what, he sells and you don't,
所有不管今天他要什么 你都要满足他
so whatever he wants today ya fetch, stretch.
老爸 销♥售♥部走起 - 啥 好的 好的
Dad? Sales. - No? All right. All right.
好的 我们走吧 爸 - 我喜欢这个 很好
All right, let's go, Dad. - I love it. All right.
这是一个家庭活动
It's a family thing.
Blake 你干嘛不继续做
Blake, why don't you go ahead and continue
你该做的事 弄出点业绩
doing what you do and make some sales,
Anders 我们去休息室吧
and Anders, let's go to the break room.
给我烤些吐司
You're gonna microwave me some toast.
涂上黄油 好么
Butter my toast, will you?
Karl 趁我动手之前 开着你的小货车快滚蛋
Karl, get in your van and go before I make you.
呵呵 你觉得这是你的丛林
Okay. So you think this is your jungle
你是那个领头猩猩么 你错了 兄弟
and you're the dominant gorilla, but nah, brother.
我才是你的银背爸爸
I'm the silverback daddy now.
这分明就是非银背大猩猩
That's exactly the kind of thing that a non-silverback...
才会说的话 我压根不会去说
what you said... would say, which I'm not gonna say
更不会重复 因为我才是真正的主导者
or even repeat, because I am what this is, for real.
所以和性有关 - 什么
So it's sexual? - What?
你在脱我衣服了
You're taking my clothes off.
你想在性方面支配我
You're trying to dominate me sexually.
我才没有
No, I'm not.
我才是攻 你是受
But I'm the dom, and you're the little sub,
猜猜怎么着 我会让你
and guess what? I'ma get you
硬如岩石 甚至不需要碰你
hard as Plymouth Rock without even touching you.
什么鬼
What?
你疯了吧
You have lost your mind!
我不喜欢这样
I do not like this!
我有没有提到过
Oh, and did I mention?
提到什么
Did you mention what?
我会吞下去
I swallow.
我才是攻
I'm the dom!
黄油降落 小婊砸
Butter drop, bitch.
现在是这么个情况
So here's the deal.
我们现在把大♥麻♥和该死的口哨捆绑销♥售♥
We're selling weed with these stupid whistles.
就是现在的做法 这是个秘密
That's how I'm doing it. That's the secret.
小心 等等
Look out. Hold up.
这连合法的边儿都不沾吧
How is this even close to legal?
你让我们电♥话♥销♥售♥大♥麻♥吗
You got us selling weed over the phone?
我们强推这些玩意儿
There's a reason we are really pushing these things,
是有原因的
and it is because...
你们也看到了 Alice她爸
W... you know. You saw Alice's dad.
明显是个将死之人 不是吗
He is obviously... A dying man, isn't he?
这也解释了为什么
That would explain why Alice is
Alice一直是这个情绪
in the mood that she's in all the time.
她在抗争 她希望我们
She is struggling with it, and she is asking us
支持她 我们至少能做到
to be there for her, and the least we can do
卖♥♥出这些该死的口哨吧
is push these damn whistles.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥ 怎么能这样
You bastard! How dare you!
行动起来 为了Alice 为了Ted 为了美♥利♥坚♥
Let's do this for Alice, for Ted, for America.
为了Ted 不成功便成仁
You know what? Let's ride or die for Ted.
为了Ted 为了每一个人 还有Alice
We gon' do it for Ted, everybody, and Alice.
好了 这里谁抽过大♥麻♥的
Now, who here has smoked pot before?
吸啊 吸啊 吸啊 吸啊 大烟枪
Rip it, rip it, rip it, rip it, big ripper.
Lloyd 抽起来
Lloyd, smoke up.
留点给我 你们这群疯子
Save some for me, you maniacs.
好了 我们该出去了
All right? Now, let's get out there
今天大干一番
and let's have a really big day.
我们去卖♥♥烟雾终结者吧 好吗
Let's sell some Smoke Cutters, all right?
行动起来
Let's go!
这感觉很自然 不是吗
This just feels natural, doesn't it?
好了 快别
Okay, just...
Adam 麻烦你冷静点好么
Adam, please just chill out, okay?
我们只是在我老爸走之前
We are just faking it for a couple of more days
再假装几天 好吧
until he leaves, all right?
当然 不过我们装得这么认真
Yeah, but you know, we might fake it so hard
搞不好到最后弄假成真
that it ends up becoming rea you know?
有人叫了意大利三明治
Did someone order Italian trio sammies,
鸡肉凯撒沙拉和0度樱桃可乐吗
chicken Caesar salads, and Cherry Coke Zeroes?
是我 吼吼
I did! Whoo!
知女莫若父
I know my little girl.
当然 - 好吧
Yeah, you do. - All right.
乖女儿 听着 下回你妈来的时候
Sweetheart, listen, next time your mom is in town,
我们一定要预定那家新餐厅
we have got to make reservations at this new restaurant
Adam跟她说的那家 - 超棒的
that Adam told her about. - It's so good.
是家意大利风味小餐馆
It's this little Italian bistro.
等等 Adam跟我妈说什么了
Wait, Adam was telling Mom... what?
没错 我们一直在脸书上聊天来着
Oh, yeah. We've been facebookin'.
我觉得你们可以在感恩节的时候过来
I think you guys should actually come out during Thanksgiving.
你们俩住Ders的房♥间
You guys could stay in Ders's room.
希望到那会儿 Blake的房♥间就变成婴儿房♥了
Blake's room, hopefully, will be a nursery by that point.
等下 有什么我该知道的吗
Wait a minute now, is there some news I should know about?
肯定不是关于孩子的
There is definitely no baby news.
Adam阳痿
Adam is impotent.
我 我真的很遗憾
I-I-I'm really sorry to hear about that.
再遗憾也没我遗憾 千真万确
Not as sorry as I am. I mean, it's a true story.
太悲伤了 他打空枪
It's sad, he's... he's... he shoots blanks.
但我们去看了精♥子♥医生
But we're... we're going to the sperm doctor,
我们选了一些精♥子♥
and we picked some sperm out.
知道么 Adam 我改变主意了
You know what, Adam? I changed my mind.
不 不 我不同意
Uh, no, I don't think so.
别碰我 是的 我改变主意了
Just get off of me! Yes, I did, I changed my mind.
什么 你不想给我生孩子了吗
Wait, so you don't want to have kids with me?
我生不了啊 因为你老二不行
I physically cannot, 'cause your dick does not work!
你为什么要伤害我
Why do you gotta be so hurtful... to me?
是的 现在就要伤害你
Yeah, we're gonna do it right now!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表