你穿蓝色真好看
Blue is a good color on you.
那是什么颜色啊 天蓝色吗 我懂了
What is that? Sky blue? I get it.
哦 看看我穿了什么颜色的 太巧了
Oh, look what I'm wearing, crazy...
我们现在真的是好朋友
We're really good friends now,
拍完之后估计我们就是最好的朋友了
and we're probably gonna be best friends after this airs.
这个会在电视上播的 是吧
This is going to be on TV, right?
嘿 你好啊 我是Adam
Hey, what's up? I'm Adam.
Courtnee - 赞
Courtnee. - Cool.
嘿 呃 你喜欢这妞吗
Hey, uh, you into this chick?
我来帮你牵线搭桥
Cause I can hook it up for you.
必须的 - 不用了 我自己可以
Definitely. - Nah, I'm good.
嘿 Courtnee
Hey, Courtnee.
Skyler有个巨物
Skyler's got a huge one.
是嘛
Mm-hmm.
我说的是他的心脏
And I'm talking about his heart.
一定要足够大才能泵血给他的超大老二
Which would have to be huge to pump blood into his giant dick.
干嘛啦 我见过你穿网织短裤的样子
What? I've seen you in mesh shorts.
我让他们搬进来的唯一原因是
The only reason I let these guys move in is
我的前室友搬出去了
because my old roommates moved out,
而我需要立刻找到新的转租客
and I needed to find subletters ASAP.
还有就是 我觉得我讨厌Adam
And, you know, I think I hate Adam.
Skyler和我将把另外两个哥们儿踢出局
Skyler and I are gonna kick the other dudes out.
到时候就剩我和他
And it's just gonna be me and him.
就我们俩 在那个又大又美的家里
Alone. In that big, beautiful home.
关于我有趣的一面就是 我爱跳舞
A fun fact about me is that I love to dance.
所以这几位必须得证明
So these guys are gonna have to prove that
他们可以舞动起来
they can bust a move.
为了我们的第一次约会
So for our first date,
我和一位特别来宾计划了一个很有趣的环节
I've planned something really fun with a special guest.
请欢迎
Please welcome...
Jimmy Sparx
Jimmy Sparx!
唔
Whoo!
你们知道哥的传说 对吧
You know what they say, right?
哪里有Sparx
Where there's Sparx...
哪里就热情如火
there's fire.
哦 哦 帮我扑灭
Oh! Oh! Put me out!
帮我扑灭 帮我扑灭
Put me out! Put me out!
Jimmy是个出色的编舞
Jimmy is an amazing choreographer.
今天他将给我们上一堂简单的舞蹈课
And today, he's gonna give us a little dance lesson.
但我不需要上舞蹈课
Yeah, I don't need a lesson, though,
因为我已经会跳了
cause I already know how to dance.
Skyler 看这个
Skyler, check this out.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this guy.
就跟Carlton触电了一样
Looks like the Carlton got electrocuted.
嘿 咋样啊 我是Adam
Hey, what's up? I'm Adam.
The Carlton
The Carlton.
就是他
That's him.
嗯 我看着不像Carlton 所以
Nah, I don't look like Carlton, so...
是的 其实你还挺像的
Yeah, you-you kinda do, though.
会吗 我像Carlton吗
Do I? Do I kinda look like Carlton?
我是有些像 我正等你反应过来呢
I kinda did! I was, like, waiting for you to catch it.
我正要 我打赌Skyler会懂的
I was like, ah, I bet Skyler's gonna catch it.
喂 喂 我们不要再闲扯了
Hey, hey! Let's just cut the chit-chat...
开始跳舞吧 婊贝们
and start dancing, bitches.
一起跳舞 婊贝们
Let's dance, bitches.
我像是一个 穿着教堂专鞋的严肃父亲
I'm like, a serious dad with my church shoes on.
我在高中时去教堂上过摇摆舞课
I took swing dance lessons in church in high school,
所以我很乐意来卖♥♥弄下我的舞步
so I'm pretty excited to show off my moves.
并且 跳舞可以展现你的核心力量和耐力
Also, dancing shows off core strength and stamina.
所以 要是Courtnee有什么生理缺陷
So if Courtnee's got any physical defects...
爸爸我会知道的
Daddy's gonna know.
好的 伙计们 我们一起轻松愉悦地开始吧
Okay, guys. We are going to start off very nice and very easy.
像这样 准备好了吗
Start like this. Ready?
迈右脚 滑步收回
Right foot in, slide it back.
臀部 前顶 往下压
Hip, pull, punch down.
保持精确是非常重要的
It's important to be very accurate.
我们是瑞士手表 我们像瑞士表一样精确
We are Swiss watches, we are Swiss watches.
穿了鞋的瑞士表
Swiss watches with shoes.
好 然后
All right. And...
迈右脚 滑步收回
Right foot out, slide it back,
臀部 前顶 往下压 膝盖
hip pull, punch down, knees.
哦 - 嗷 膝盖
Oh. - Ooh, knees.
看看 伙计们
Check it out, guys.
啊 啊 不需要用手
Ah! Ah! No hands.
你在 这是在干嘛 你在搞什么
What are you-- What is this? What are you doing?
他在跪舔 - 因为我们跪着啊
He's sucking a dick. - 'Cause we're on our knees.
跪着的时候就要这么干
That's what you do... when you're on your knees.
哦 抱歉 我是不是应该这样
Oh, I'm sorry, should I be more like,
"您好 女王陛下
"Oh, hello, queen.
您能用大屌♥为我封爵吗"
Can you please knight me with a huge dick?"
Adam会喜欢这段
Adam would like this bit.
不要忘了还有蛋蛋们
Oh, don't forget the balls.
哦 兄弟 你真是
Oh, dude, you're so...
你不喜欢这个 那不好笑
You don't like, That's not funny.
那一点也不好笑 兄弟
That's not funny, dude.
Skyler 看起来 太基了
Skyler is, like, so gay-y.
我唯一关心的是直捣"洞穴"
Like, the only thing I take seriously is annihilating trim.
当我对准小♥穴♥中心时 就像是
When I get the center set to the punani, it's like,
"轰炸这小♥穴♥"
"Destroy the punani."
你要去擦屁♥股♥什么的吗
Gotta go wipe your butt or something?
她要去哪儿 我燃起了你的性趣吗
Where is she going? Did I turn you on?
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
造型儿
Pose!
飘移 造型儿
Float it...pose!
想象自己是一只浣熊 造型儿
Imagine you're a raccoon! Pose!
用心感受
Feel it so hard now.
坚持住
Stick it!
开始
Action!
摆动 下压 左边
Float, punch, left.
右边 摆到极致
Right and float to the guns!
旋转 再转一圈
Swivel it now. Swivel again.
我是只猫 我是只猫 我是Mary Poppins
I'm a cat, I'm a cat, I'm a Mary Poppins.
嘭 一个 嘭 又一个
Pop attack. One, pop, and one.
继续 准备好 自♥由♥发挥 嘭 造型儿
Go, get ready, freestyle, boom, pose!
哇哦 Skyler 你挺不错嘛
Wow, Skyler! You're not bad.
他不只 "不错"
He's not, "Not bad."
也不只 "不惊人" 对吧
He's not, "Not amazing." Right?
是的 他说了算 伙计 你秒杀全场
Yeah, this guy rules, man. You killed it.
我一直都在看着你
I was looking at you the whole time,
我心里想"厉害了 Sky哥"
I'm like, "Damn, Sky-guy!
我的Sky哥
My Sky-guy.
没错 只是这根本不算真正的舞蹈
Right, except this isn't even real dancing.
所以你还是到这来吧 我教你蝴蝶舞步
So why don't you come over here, I'll teach you the pretzel.
那是种摇摆舞步 我妈妈超爱的
It's a swing dance move. My mom loved it.
我们过去总是在跳摇摆舞
We used to swing dance all the time.
她说我是她有过的最好的搭档
She said I was the best partner she ever had.
我了个大去 - 不用了 Anders
Jesus Christ. - I'm good, Anders.
我只是觉得这太奇怪了
I just think it's kind of weird that
我们得为你跳舞 但是你不用为我们跳
we have to dance for you, but you don't have to dance for us.
我觉得这他妈有点操蛋
I think it's actually kind of bullshit.
所以为什么你♥他♥妈♥不给我跳支舞呢
So why don't you just give me one dance?
好吧 Anders 真的很高兴见到你
Okay, Anders, it's been really nice to meet you,
但是我觉得是时候
but I think it's time--
进入"黄金时间"吗
To have a little QT time?
嘭
Pow!
你知道我必须用这张"金时"卡了
You know I had to pull the QT card.
这卡能给我五分钟的黄金时间
This gives me five minutes of quality time.
和Courtnee独处
Alone. With Courtnee.
所以我可以开始做正事了 你懂的
So I can get down to business, you know.
或许得让她完成一些严格的体能训练
Probably gonna put her through some physical rigorous activity.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表