要做
happen a
该死
God damn it!
来根香烟 老兄
Cigarette, my good man?
接下来要做的事情是
Here's what's gonna happen.
你拿回你们的钱 我拿回我的蛋
You're gonna get your money back, but I'm taking those eggs.
然后到此结束 可以吗
End of story, okay?
好的 但是 在你离开之前
Okay, but, you know, before you leave,
我觉得这儿有个人
I think there might be someone
你可能想和她打个招呼
you should say hello to.
Montes 求求你
Montez, please.
他们会伤害我的
They're gonna hurt me.
是你老婆 - Colleen
Oh, that's your wife. - Colleen?
见鬼 你变样了 宝贝
Damn, you--changed, baby.
把蛋交出来 Bill
The eggs, Bill,
不然我们就把她的脑袋打开花
or we will blow her brains all over the floor.
那个交给我 谢谢
I'll be taking that. Thank you.
我来收拾又胖又丑的那个
I'm going to kill the fat, ugly one.
胆儿肥的招人烦 - 好啊
For some reason I hate his guts. - Yes.
动手吧
Do it.
等一下
Wait a minute.
在你们动手前 我还有最后一个心愿
Before you kill me, I have one last wish.
我老婆有个出轨的性幻想
My wife has this cuckolding fantasy.
你长成这样 也难怪她想和别人打炮
It makes sense that she would want to schtup another man.
我虽然嘴上说了没问题 但其实我不乐意
And I said I was okay with it, but I'm really not.
什么
What?
你怎么不告诉我呢 亲爱的
Baby, why wouldn't you tell me?
我之前没安全感
I was insecure,
但我现在明白了
but now that I know
我才是你的一生所爱
that I'm the love of your life,
所以要是你们不反对的话
if it's okay with you guys,
我想让Bill
I would like Bill
跟我老婆来一炮
to fuck my wife.
好吧 停一下
Okay, wait.
我不指望你们能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
但这是为了她的幸福
But this is for her happiness.
我还是觉得怪恶心的
Still weird for me.
可以 我无所谓
No, that's cool to me.
好吧 反正我肯定不想看的
Okay, well, I obviously don't want to watch,
但出于好奇我还是会看一下的
but I will out of curiosity sake.
我已经在看了
I'm watching.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我会永远爱你的
I'll always love you.
我知道 宝贝 上吧
I know, baby, go on.
终于等到正片了
Oh, and now the main event.
老天
God,
我已经渴求你很久了
I've been wanting you for so long.
可不是么
Duh.
看Bill身上浓烈的兽♥欲♥
Bill just has this animal magnetism.
看看他裤衩里那个摇摆的怪物
Look at the schwanke in his shorts.
天爷啊
Ooh.
我的鸡鸡被射爆了怎么撸
I can't believe they shot my dick off!
*宝贝*
*Baby*
我的天 他是不是
Oh, my God, he's--
他会射的 兄弟
he's gonna bust, dude.
哦 爽 天呐 Bill
Oh! Oh, God, Bill!
你真是他妈的纯爷们
Oh! You're the fucking man!
你是无敌的
Oh, you're the best!
真是我最爽的一炮了
The best I've ever had!
别停 别停
Oh, never stop! Oh!
拜托一直干我吧 哦哦哦
Never stop fucking me--e! Oh!
天呐 天呐
Oh, oh.
有点儿热
Hot.
老哥活儿挺流利 不是么
Boy got hips, don't he?
他让这女的高♥潮♥了14次
14 times he has brought this woman to climax.
14次啊 各位
14 times, dude.
这就有15次了
Okay, that is 15.
15次高♥潮♥啊
That is 15.
来吧 准备好
All right. Get ready.
精彩的正要开始
Here comes showtime.
Colleen 你好棒
Oh, Colleen.
等会 啥玩意
Wait, what?
我要把他弄射了
Oh, dude, I'm about to make this man jizz.
等一下
Wait.
你以为你可以就这么走了吗
Do you think you are about to leave?
事实上
Actually,
我感觉我要
I think I'm about to...
射了
Come.
我的天 他
Ohh. He--
哎呦我的天 - 流量好大
Oh, my God. - That was a lot.
流量太大了 太大了
That was a lot, that was a lot.
那是我的按♥摩♥棒♥啊
On my massager.
Bill
Bill,
你在干嘛呢 你怎么还没走
what are you doing? You haven't left yet?
你一个小时之前就该出发了
You were supposed to leave an hour ago.
还有你裤子上是什么
And what's on your pants?
呃 牛奶
Uh, milk.
爷们的 奶液
Man milk.
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞啥
What the fuck are you doing?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表