I snore a lot, and then this kind of just...
知道吗 七年前你们几个在这
You know what? When you guys started here
开始的时候 还挺萌的
seven years ago, this was all kind of cute,
但是现在
but you know what?
你们已经是一群老逼了
You're old as beep now.
我们基本上才20岁上下
We're basically in our 20s more or less still.
不 你们不是 - 好吧 你知道吗
Yeah. you're not. - Okay, you know what?
你们无薪停职一周
You're suspended for a week without pay.
现在给我滚蛋
Now, get the hell out of here.
我觉得她有点反应过激了
Okay, I think that was slightly harsh
我们不过是在办公室剃肛毛 拍黄♥片♥而已
for just shaving a butthole and staging a porno in our cubicle.
哥几个
Guys?
这玩意儿有用啊
This thing works.
大家好哈
Uh-oh, hello, office.
我们回来啦 - 小伙子们回来啦
We're back. - The boys are back.
扯淡兄弟回来啦 - 嘘
Baloney boys in the building. - Shh.
他们可能会听到的
They might hear you.
是啊 好吧 就是要这样 让他们听见我们
Yeah, okay, and that's the whole point, so they hear us.
不过是想给大家打个招呼
Trying to say what's up to everybody.
别喝这个
Don't drink that.
Leila在水里拉便便了
Leila shat in the water.
啥
Oh, what?
好吧 女人啊
Right, women? Ohh.
这些新来的实习生都是彻头彻尾的恶棍
Hey, these new trainees are straight-up evil.
他们每天24小时都在整我们啊
They're beeping with everybody all day every day.
我受够了 我不管了
It's enough. I don't care.
我觉得我们要给这件事来个彻底了断
I say we put an end to this thing for good.
别杀人啊
Don't kill anyone.
Bill 冷静
Bill, chill.
好的 听我说 我们也要对他们恶作剧
Okay, listen, we gonna prank 'em back.
我们想知道你们三个要不要加入
We want to know if y'all are in.
是的 可以说我们加入了
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that we're in.
事实上 我们还要击掌回礼
In fact, we're down for a clap back.
击掌回礼 - 对
Clap back. - Yep.
我们会有所行动 因为他们破坏了
We've got to do something, because they broke
我们的首要规则
our number one rule.
不能告密 不能对Alice说 不能对人事说 不能对警♥察♥说
You don't snitch, not to Alice, not to HR, not to the police.
是的 - 不准告密
Yeah, yeah. - Don't snitch.
办公室恶作剧的主力队员
I guess the main office pranksters
就要重返战场了
will get to work then.
你们就坐好 放松 我们就要击掌回礼了
You guys sit back, relax, and we're about to clap back.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you, okay?
我们已经见识过你们的本事了
We've seen how y'all prank.
这次我们要自己来 我们自己搞定
We're gonna handle the pranking. We got this.
好的 哇哦 这次你们主导
Okay, wow. Okay, you're in charge.
如果需要帮助的话 请告诉我们 陛下
Please let us know if we can assist you, Your Highness.
说正经的 如果我们可以帮忙的话说一声
Seriously, though, if we could just help,
我们很无聊 而且也没什么事做
we're pretty bored and have nothing to do.
咋着
Sup?
听说你们要放一周的假
You guys have a good week off?
你们放松冷静 重整内心
You chill, hit the ol' internal reset button?
是的 确实挺"冷"的
Yeah, no, it was very chill.
停薪一周
A week with no pay.
我都不能去冰淇淋卡车那儿转转
I didn't even get to visit the ice cream truck.
等一下 你们 你们不会生气了吧
Wait, you guys... you guys aren't pissed, are you?
只是我们搞恶作剧的时候
You know, it's just that we don't usually
通常不会牵扯到Alice 所以
involve Alice in pranks is all, so, you know.
你们激发了我们
You guys inspired us.
你们是我们的大英雄 我们是你们的头号♥Stan(阿姆粉丝统称)
You're our heroes. We're your biggest Stans.
不错
That's cool.
我总觉得自己是阿姆那样的人物
I have always considered myself a Slim Shady.
是的 - 我也计划要杀了我老婆
Yes. - And I plan on talking about murdering my wife
但是并没动手
but not actually doing it.
Kim(阿姆前妻)很操蛋
Kim sucks.
是呀 哥们 实话实说 你们真的太酷了
Yeah, dude, and on the lowdown, it was hella rad of you
坚持自我 没有告密
guys to stay true to yourselves inside and not snitch.
我是说 你们就像睿智的老狗
I mean, you guys are like the super-old wise dogs
正是我们族群需要的
our pack always needed.
对 对 但是 就像是年轻的狗里面最老的
Right, right, but, like, the oldest of the young dogs.
是的 我懂的
Yeah, no, I get that.
你看 我们还是趴在走廊里的小狗
You know, we're still pups on the porch,
尽管我们多想在院子里面到处跑
even though we like to run around in the yard.
是呢 - 既然我们都是小狗
Yeah. - But since we're all pups here,
我们得告诉你们 这个办公室里的所有人
I've got to tell you that everyone in this office
都想回击你们 他们正计划一场恶作剧
wants to fi-ight you, and they're planning a prank...
击掌回礼
clap back.
是的 - 但问题是
Yep. - But the thing is,
我们真的很喜欢你们
is, we really li-ike you.
我们不想对你们出手
And we don't want to fi-ight you.
我们也喜欢你们
We li-ike you too.
所以如果你们让我们主导反击恶作剧
So if you let us QB this prank,
新潮儿和更新的潮儿联手出击
new school and newer school working together...
是的 - 我觉得我们可以
Yes. - I think we could
先下手为强
prank the office before they prank you.
是的
Yeah.
我们很感激你们喜欢我们
We appreciate you guys li-iking us,
但是我们并不想攻击任何人
and we don't want to fi-ight anybody at all.
如果你们没意见的话 我们让你们主导这次的
If you guys don't mind, yeah, we'll let you take the lead
击掌回礼
on the clap back.
地球人 闹啥呢 是我们啦
Yo, what up, world? It's us.
办公室恶作剧的主力和
The main office pranksters in conjunction with...
咋着 亲们
What up, fam?
我们马上就要上演一次空前绝后的
And we about to pull the ultimate main office prank
办公室恶作剧啦
in da world.
是的 我们已经把迷♥药♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 克他命
That's right, so we got LSD, MDMA, and Special K
都混进他们的咖啡里了 因为这是击掌回礼
all up in their coffee, because it's a clap back.
哦 Bill已经感觉到了
Oh, Bill's feeling it.
这里还有人觉得热吗
Anybody else feeling hot in here?
我们处在另一个不同的时空
We're a different alternate universe.
我失去理智了
I'm losing my mind.
我看到魔鬼了
I'm seeing demons.
不 不
No. No!
这有点不太对 这一点都不对
That is not good. That is not good at all.
我的眼睛 我看不到了
My eyes! I can't see!
我的心脏要跳出来了
My heart is about to pop!
噢
Oh!
Jerry 你咋样啊
Jerry, what's poppin'?
Jerry
Jerry.
咋样啊 Jerry
What's popping, Jerry?
不 - 不
No. - Oh.
他们好像嗑药过头了
Yo, they're, like, OD'ing.
他们的心脏受不了这个 哥们
Their old hearts couldn't handle it, guys.
我们可能 可能会因为这个坐牢的
We could... we could go to jail for this.
是的 - "是的"是什么意思
Yep. - What do you mean, "Yep"?
嘿 别太担心
Hey, no, don't worry about it.
这件事怪我们 好吧 你们赶紧离开这里
That's on us, okay? You guys should get out of here.
你们还有大好的人生 知道吗
You got your whole lives ahead of you, right?
所以抓紧跑 离开这儿
So just run. Get out of here.
因为有时候击掌回礼会回火
Because sometimes clap backs clap back.
我是说 这是我们的锅
I mean, this is on us.
我们感谢你们教给我们的一切 老狗
We appreciate everything you taught us, old dog.
我可不老 好吧 但是我并不老
I'm not an old... okay, I'm not old, though.
哥们 你们都是大英雄
Yo, man, you all guys are heroes, man.
这不是从此告别 这是后会有期
You may think this is good-bye, but this is great-bye.
你们永远活在我的心中 走吧 走吧 走吧
You'll live in my heart forever. Just go. Just go. Just go.
我从没喜欢过你 我最不喜欢的就是你
I never liked you. I liked you the least.
快走 - 哦 我的老天
Just go. - Oh, my gosh.
你们装得太像啦 我为你们骄傲 大伙儿
You guys did such a great job, and I'm proud of you, everyone.
起来啦
Get up.
感觉不错吧 甩一甩 - 哇哦 长见识了
Feeling good. Shake it off. - Wow, I'm impressed.
你看起来好像瘦了一点
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表