哦 天呐 Karl - 哦 噢耶
Oh, my God, Karl. - Oh, oh, yeah.
耶 耶 - 哦 Jamie
Yeah, yeah. - Oh, Jamie.
操 我兄弟一直在那屋里
Oh, dang! My man has been in there
从聚会开始到现在
since the beginning of the party.
我的天
My gosh.
什么时候结束啊 兄弟
When does it stop, man?
嘿 你在这儿干嘛呢
Hey. What are you doing here?
我在等我的朋友
I'm just waiting for my friend.
哈 估计得等一会儿了
Yeah, might be waiting a while.
照这个动静来看
From the sound of it.
是啊 - 因为我们的朋友 正在干♥你♥的朋友
Yeah. - Cause our friend's having sex with your friend.
是啊
Yeah.
听听那动静 - 我听到了
Cause of that sound. Yeah. - I can hear.
是啊 呃
Hey, uh
你们看起来很累啊 要不去睡吧
You guys seem pretty tired. Maybe you should just, uh hit the hay?
我不累啊
I'm not tired.
你明天不是有事要起很早吗 现在还不去睡
Don't you have that, um, thing really early in the morning that you need to rest for?
没有 其实我取消了
No, I actually-I cancelled my thing
因为我有权力取消
because I have the power to do that,
但你们俩明天一大早肯定安排了什么事
but you guys definitely scheduled something very early.
我从来就没什么事 我还挺郁闷
I, like, never have a thing. I'm actually kinda bummed
我从来都没啥事可做 但是我希望你俩赶紧走
that I never have things to do, but I want you guys to leave
因为我觉得这妹子准备像Eric Nies那样狂野一把了
cause I think this girl's down to grind Eric Nies-style.
是啊 我知道她铁定想要像Eric Nies那样狂野一把
Yeah, I know she definitely wants to grind Eric Nies-styley,
但她是在对我暗送秋波呢
but that vibe she's throwing towards me.
兄弟们 欢迎来到<真实世界>第一季
Guys, welcome to "The Real World: Season One."
好吗 如果有谁要像Eric Nies般狂野一把
Okay? If anybody's going to be grinding Eric Nies-styley,
那必须是哥哥我
It's gonna Heather B. Me.
好吗 听懂没有 睡觉去吧
Okay? Do you feel me? So just go to sleep.
恕我直言 该去睡觉的是你
Quite frankly, I think you should go to sleep.
别碰我的脸好么 我让你去睡觉
Don't do that to me, okay? I want you to go to sleep.
兄弟们 别互相打脸啊
Guys, don't touch each other's face.
别互相打脸
Don't touch each other's face.
你推我是么 - 我就推了怎么样
Oh, this is a push off, man? - Yeah, this is a push off.
哦 你想推是吧
Oh, you wanna push off?
嘿 - 这是推么
Hey! - Is this a push off?
嘿 嘿 - 这是推么
Hey! Hey! - Is this a push off?
嘿 停 停手
Hey! Stop it! Stop it!
一切还好吗 - 不好 你没看出来吗
Is everything okay? - No! Have you noticed?
一切都不好 好吗
But not everything is okay, all right?
因为我们看穿了你的把戏
Cause we see what you're doing.
你这是让我们反♥目♥成仇
You're pitting us against each other
看看谁能让你撸一管
to see who wins your hand down our pants.
我没想
I don't wanna...
我们不会再为泡妞打架了
We don't fight over girls anymore.
你们心知肚明 要我放那盘录像吗
And you know that. Do I need to play the tape?
什么录像 - 那盘录像么
What tape? - The tape?
我这就放
I'm playing the tape.
是<忍♥者小英雄>么
Is it "Three Ninjas"?
这就是当我们为性福而战的时候会发生的事
Now, this... This is what happens when we battle for the butts.
我们不会让姑娘离间彼此的 是吧
We don't let girls come between us, all right?
哦 那盘录像啊 - 哦
Oh, the tape. - Ohh.
开始播放 - 我不知道那是什么
Tape's goin' in! - I don't know what that is.
是<梦幻之地>么
Is it "Field of Dreams"?
录像机启动中
VHS in a while.
我们还有这玩意儿 感觉好酷啊
It's cool we still have one.
是啊 超酷的 还很灵光呢
Yeah, really cool. Works great, too.
不管是DVD还是VCR 无出其右
DVD. VCR. Can't beat it.
今天是<终极速配>室友特辑
Today on this special roommate edition of "Termidate"
哈 喽 偶
Hello-o-o!
看看四个室友将撞击出怎样的火花
Watch what happens when four roomies...
啊
Ahh!
这下谁是大白♥痴♥
Now who's the idiot!
Courtnee Skyler有巨物
Courtnee, Skyler's got a huge one.
为了一个女孩而争斗
Battle for one girl.
我觉得这他妈有点操蛋
I think it's actually kinda bullshit,
所以你为什么不他妈给我跳支舞呢
so why don't you just give me one fucking dance?
哇哦 - 啊 啊 停 停
Whoa! - Ahh! Ahh! Cut! Cut!
现在上演
It all begins now on...
我叫Courtnee
My name is Courtnee,
正在学习成为一名兽医助理
and I'm studying to become a veterinarian's assistant.
我爱动物 爱和家人一起出游
I love animals, hanging out with my family,
也爱好户外活动
and going outside.
我想找一个亲切普通 超级性感的男生共享欢乐
I'm looking for a nice, normal, super hot guy just to have fun with.
我整天照顾生病的狗狗
I take care of sick puppies all day,
所以不想再约会一个弱鸡
so I don't want to date one.
嘿 我叫Anders 是一名电♥话♥销♥售♥员
Hey, I'm Anders, and I'm a telemarketing associate.
我和所有热血的挪威裔美国人想要的一样
I guess I want what any other red-blooded,Norwegian American wants,
就是一位基因优秀
and that is a genetically superior female
能够孕育一窝未来奥♥运♥选手的女性
to breed a litter of future Olympians with.
我是Courtnee
I'm Courtnee.
哦 好握力 手很大啊
Oh, nice grip. Big hands.
来看看手臂多长
Let's see the wingspan here.
相当不错
Pretty decent.
嗯 要是Courtnee拥有我想要的基因
Yeah, if Courtnee's got the right DNA,
那么未来某天 她可以打我电♥话♥(谐音Courtnee)
then someday, maybe, she can call me.
嘿 咿 咿 我叫Blake
Hey-y-y!My name is Blake,
这绝对不是假发喔
and this definitely ain't fake.
啊 啊啊啊啊
Ahh! Arh-arh-arh-arh!
哦 我看到一位美女
Ooh, I see a pretty lady.
啊 啊 啊 我是Blake
Argh-argh-argh!I'm Blake.
Court 呃 Court Courtnee
Court-uh.Court--Courtnee.
Courtnee啊 好的吧
Courtnee? Oh, well.
你可能想向我求爱
You may want tthink about courting me,
因为我擅长做♥爱♥
because I am excellent at having sex.
我和99个姑娘做过
I've had sex with 99 girls,
想不想做骑上我老二的第100个呀
and how would you like to be numero hundo to ride-o my bone-o?
是的 Blake就是个彻头彻尾的男妓
It's true, Blake's a total man-whore.
你们可能压根就不会播这一集
I mean, you guys couldn't even air this episode
如果我告诉你们一半从他屋里传出来的声音
if I told you half the stuff coming out of his bedroom.
但你们还是会播出的 是吧
But you are going to air, right?
在电视上播
On TV?
见过这家伙了么
Have you met this guy?
嘿 我是Ders
Hey, I'm Ders.
耶 我喜欢亲又高又帅的猛♥男♥
Yeah, I like to kiss big, handsome men,
因为我又高又基 - 别
because I'm so big and gay. - No...
我就是个大 基 佬
I'm like a big, gay fairy.
哦啦 啦啦啦
Oh-la, la-la-la!
哦 哦 啊 啊
Oh, ooh, uh, ah.
他很有趣是不是 他在开玩笑 他
Yeah, he's funny, right? He's joking, he's
我的屁屁欢迎你 哦 哦 哦 哦
I take it in the butt. Wop, wop, wop, wop.
嘿 大家好 我是Skyler 也叫"Sky"
Hey, what's up, guys? I'm Skyler, aka "Sky."
我今年24岁 是名私教
I'm 24, and I'm a personal trainer.
有人说天空是极限
Some people say the sky's the limit,
但我说 天空(Sky)是赢家
but I say Sky's gonna win it.
这是送你的
This is for you.
基 佬
Gay-y!
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
不客气 - 你真是个绅士
Of course. - You are such a gentleman.
我都不知道我们可以送礼物的
I didn't know we were allowed to give gifts.
我想我给你的礼物会是我在你体内播下的种
I guess the gift I'll give you will be the child I put in you,
但这个 别逗了
but this... Come on.
哟 咋样啊
Yo! What it is.
我是Adam 我真的很喜欢 呃
I'm Adam, and I'm really into, uh
Skyler说他喜欢什么来着
What did--what did Skyler say he was into?
那我就打算喜欢那个了
Cause--Cause I'm-I'm gonna be into that.
因为我们是最好的朋友
Cause we're like, we're best friends.
好啊
Howdy!
咋样啊 兄弟
What's up, dawg?
天呐 你看起来很精神啊 兄弟
Man, you look good, dude.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表