剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
我叫本·伯克
My name is Ben Burke.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, sweetie.
我父亲是西雅图的一名特勤局特工
My father was a Secret Service agent in Seattle.
他消失在爱达荷州一个叫
He disappeared in a small Idaho town
怪松镇的小镇上
called Wayward Pines.
欢迎来到怪松镇
我和我母亲跟他去了那里
My mother and I followed him there...
我们醒来时
...and when we woke up,
已经时隔两千年
it was 2,000 years later.
我们在4032年了
We are now in the year 4032.
人类对环境的破坏
Man's destruction of the environment
导致了进化畸变
has created evolutionary aberrations
我们称之为畸变人
known as Abbies...
他们统治地球
...that rule the earth.
一个人预料到了即将到来的毁灭
One man saw the catastrophe coming.
他为人类创造了一个方舟
He created an ark for mankind
并选了为数不多的一些人
and selected a chosen few
让他们沉睡了两千年
to sleep for 2,000 years
躲过了人类的灭绝
and defy mankind's extinction.
怪松镇学院
有些人是自主加入
Some were there by choice,
但大部分人像我们一样是被掳去的
but, like us, most were taken against our will.
我怎么离开这里
How do I get out of here?
你没法离开
You don't.
我父亲为了保护他的家人
My father died defending his family
和镇民而献出生命
and the people of this town
抵御外面的怪物
from monsters outside...
爸爸
Dad!
和来自内部的威胁
...and threats from within.
我父亲死后三年
Three years after my father's death,
小镇的大权落入第一代手中
the town is ruled by the First Generation.
就是出生在怪松镇的孩子
Those born in Wayward Pines.
他们执掌了大权 铁腕统治这里
They rose to power and continue to rule with an iron fist.
我不想生活在这样的世界里
It wasn't a world I wanted to live in.
所以我发誓要想想办法
So I vowed to do something about it,
不仅为我 和怪松镇的镇民
not just for me and the people of Wayward Pines,
也是为了全人类
but the entire human race--
为那些已被唤醒 和那些还在沉睡
those awake and those heroes who still sleep,
梦想着人类未来的英雄
dreaming of a future for humanity
我们现在要为生存抗争
as we battle to survive.
能借用你的比基尼吗
I was wondering if I could borrow your bikini
反正你也不用
because you're not using it,
我今晚想去游泳
and, uh... I'm going swimming again tonight.
我要去了
I'm doing it.
你不来
If you don't come with me,
我就跟6号♥房♥那个胖子一起去了
I'm going with that fat guy over there in billet six.
背后有浓密体毛的那个
The one with the hair on his back.
两杯玛格丽塔酒
Two margaritas?
今晚喝啤酒 她在休息
Uh, beer tonight. She's, uh, resting.
好的
Sure.
看来要起风了
Looks like something tropical's blowing in.
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
不如就休息一下
Might as well sit back and relax.
今晚没人能离开了
Ain't nobody getting out of here tonight.
下一轮我请
Next one's on me.
-那人又起来了 -不是吧
- This dude stands up again. - No.
就站在我面前
Right in front of me.
你把他打倒了吧 告诉我
You knocked him out. You got to tell me that.
我花了那么多钱买♥♥门票
Man, as much money as I paid for them tickets--
五百啊
$500, man. I'm talking about
离替补席就两排
two rows behind the bench.
-如果有谁要被赶出去 -嗯
- If anybody getting thrown out... - Right.
那也是他
...it's gonna be him.
是啊
Yeah.
人啊
People, man.
有时候你会希望你能
Sometimes you wish you'd just...
从头来过
start over, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious, man.
马上要发生剧变
Change is coming.
我们对这个星球做了太多恶
All the stuff we're doing to this damn planet.
我们正处于一个
We're in the middle of some...
进化的过渡期
evolutionary transition.
最终将会引发巨大的变革
And there's gonna be a revolution as a result of it.
你拯救生命
You save people, right?
对 这是我的工作
Yup, that's my job.
干杯
Salud.
医生
Well, Doc...
如果你有机会
if you had a chance
一次拯救一千个人
to save 1,000 people at once--
先让他们昏迷 再唤醒他们
put 'em down and then wake 'em up...
通过某种神奇的手段 某种
through some magical, like, procedure that
你认为行之有效并懂的如何施行的技术...
you believed in and knew how to make it work--
你会做吗
you'd do it, right?
我是认真的
I'm serious. I mean,
所有人可能都会认为你疯了
everybody might think you're crazy.
不 你早就知道了
No, you knew.
你会拯救很多人 医生
You are gonna save a lot of folks, Doc.
很多人 上千个
A lot of people, thousands of people
你从来没见过的人 但你会救他们
you ain't never even met before, but you gonna save 'em.
真高兴能遇见你
And I'm glad that I met you.
你知道吗 我看人有直觉
You know what? I get a feeling about folks,
我对你就有这种直觉
and I got a feeling about you.
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin.
我有点不好...
I'm a little embar...
肯定是昨晚喝太多了
Clearly had a little too much to drink last night.
我感觉不大好
I haven't been feeling well.
希望我还没惹什么麻烦
Hope I didn't cause any trouble.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 我会回房♥间去的
Thank you. I'll get back to my room.
他醒了
He's awake.
医院那里需要你
You're needed at the hospital.
我现在不当班 我正在这里
I'm not working, I'm doing a vacation here
和我妻子度假
with my wife. Uh...
飓风...
the storm...
我的妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
你的妻子没事
Your wife is fine.
我需要你跟我来
I just really need you to come with me.
马上
Now.
第七街清空完毕了吗
Is Seventh Street clear?
没有 走第五街去樱花大道
Negative. Take Fifth over to Cherry Blossom.
我们在哪
Where are we?
你在怪松镇
You're in Wayward Pines.
欢迎来到怪松镇
天堂即家园
怪松镇居民请注意
Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines.
由于最近出现叛乱行为 25分钟后将实行宵禁
Due to recent rebel activity, curfew will begin in 25 minutes.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我跟你说过了 我们要带你去医院
I told you. We're taking you to the hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
你不是病人
You're not the patient.
子弹射入了脖颈底部
The bullet's lodged at the base of the neck.
我们需要你取出来
We need you to get it out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只是一个医生
I'm just a doctor.
詹德
Xander.
他们往你那儿去了
They're heading your way.
我看到了
I got 'em.
该死 停车
Damn it! Stop the car!
快去
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表