剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
现在管事的是个孩子
No, there's a... there's a kid in charge now.
他叫杰森
His, uh... his name's Jason.
你会喜欢他的
You'd love him.
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
我醒来时在一口井里
I woke up in... some pit.
他们把人关到井里吗
Do they put people in pits?
他们做过许多事
They do a lot of things.
你要去哪
Where you going?
等等 皮尔彻赶你出来的
So, wait, Pilcher sent you out here?
你做什么惹毛他了
What'd you do to piss him off?
什么也没做
Nothing.
我们几个人被派到外面
A bunch of us were sent.
侦查 然后汇报
Scout and report back.
寻找其他群体
To look for other communities.
其他幸存者
Other survivors.
那你找到什么了
Yeah, and-and what'd you find?
找到了你
I found you.
我去叫露西给你洗头发
I'll get Lucy to wash your hair.
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
我还记得我第一次遇到的时候
I remember the first time I got mine.
真的很恐怖 我知道
It's really scary, I know...
但你会习惯的
but you'll get used to it.
你在多大的时候被配对的
How old were you when you were paired up?
那时候情况不太一样
It was a little different back then.
知道吗
You know what?
他们会让你见几个男孩
They're gonna make you meet a few boys,
其中会有一个很棒的
and one of them will be really nice.
我不想做一名母亲
I don't want to be a mom.
露西
Lucy...
我不能 我还没准备好
I can't; I'm not ready.
请别让我回去
Please don't make me go back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
你必须回去
You have to go back.
宝贝 如果你不回去
Honey, if you don't,
他们会以为出事了
they'll figure out something's wrong.
过来
Come here.
你确定他们消失了吗
Are you sure they're gone?
不确定
Not sure.
从不确定
Never sure.
这话真让人放心
Well, that's reassuring.
他们通常派一名探查员
They usually send a scout.
在他汇报前抓住他
Catch the scout before they can report back.
然后你就有机会逃跑了
Then you've got a chance to run.
他们有固定的行事方法
There's a method to them.
如果活得够久 你就能掌握它们
If you can survive long enough to learn it.
你是怎么回事
So what's your story?
这个...
Uh... well...
我在B组
Uh, Group B.
被唤醒过来大概是在...
Uh, woke up in paradise about...
五年前 在入侵日前不久
five years ago, I think. A little before Invasion Day.
我不是问这个
I don't mean that.
你为什么在外面
Why are you out here?
我涂线出格了
I colored outside the lines.
这惩罚也...太严重了
Seems like a... harsh punishment.
是啊 的确是这样
Yeah. I agree.
不过...
But, uh...
至少我现在没事了 对吧
at least I'm in the clear now, right?
不一定
Depends.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
有个人我得见一下
Somebody I gotta see.
不过...谁知道呢
But... who knows?
他们可能会又把你赶出来
They might just put you right back out here.
差牌...
I'm bad...
红桃
Hearts.
好吧
All right.
是畸变人吗
Abbies?
不 那不可能是 那些...
No. It can't be. The...
信♥号♥♥不一样
The signature's wrong.
我们去围墙那边吧
Let's get to the fence.
是詹德还有另一个人
It's Xander and someone else.
把门打开
Open the gate!
全体警备
On guard!
那是海瑟勒吗
Is that Hassler?
可能吧
Might be.
你是谁
Who are you?
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin.
你是谁
Who are you?
为什么到围墙外面去了
Why did you go out there?
你走了多远
How far did you get?
我们是仅存的人了吗
Are we alone?
我觉得这个我们可能还是不知道
I guess that's something that we still don't know.
我们知道
We know.
他们不是我们的敌人
They're not our enemies.
他们是我们的替代品
They're our replacements.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你哪里疼吗
Are you in pain?
躺下
Lie back.
亚当·海瑟勒
Adam Hassler.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
你得自己去问他
You'd have to ask him that.
他现在不跟我们说话
He's not really talking to us right now.
所以我才来问你
That's why I'm asking you.
我是他的医生 所以我也不会告诉你的
And I'm his doctor, so I'm not talking, either.
有个叫希波克拉底誓言的东西
Little thing called the Hippocratic Oath.
我们现在时代不同了
We live in a different time now.
有些老规矩也不再适用了
Some of those old rules don't apply.
他稳定下来了吗 医生
Is he stable, Doctor?
我是指精神上
Mentally, I mean.
我刚刚说的话你有哪里不明白吗
What part of what I said did you not understand?
我能理解你所处的位置
I understand your position.
但亚当·海瑟勒是个英雄
But Adam Hassler's a hero.
皮尔彻曾派出十二个流浪者
You see, Pilcher sent a dozen nomads
去围墙外 往十二个方向探查
in a dozen directions out beyond the fence,
并把一切都汇报回来
to report back on everything.
而亚当是目前唯一一个回来的
And Adam's the only one who's ever returned.
这对于怪松镇可是大新闻
This is big news for Wayward Pines.
我们需要知道他见过些什么
We need to know what he's seen,
他知道些什么 任何一点信息都需要
what he knows, even the smallest piece of information.
那就去问他吧
Then ask him.
去问他
Ask him.
他们生病了之后就来找你
They come to you when they're sick.
是吧 叶德林医生
Isn't that right, Dr. Yedlin?
于是你就照顾他们
That's when you care for them.
而他们给你带来烦恼
That's when they trouble you.
如果确实能让你心烦的话
If they trouble you.
从你的行为举止来看 有的时候很难察觉出来
With your manner, sometimes, it's hard to tell.
他们一直以来都是我的责任
They're my responsibility all the time.
从某种方面来看就像我的大家庭
They're like my extended family, in a way.
你是在指帕姆·皮尔彻吧
Like Pam Pilcher, you mean?
你对这事什么都不知道
You know nothing about that.
我知道她死了
I know she's dead.
我担心他们所有人
I worry about all of them.
我晚上经常因他们而睡不着
They keep me up at night.
我愿意付出一切来保护他们
And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect them.
我来做艰难的抉择
I'll make the tough choices.
你会吗
Would you?
海瑟勒先生
Oh, Mr. Hassler.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表