剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
- No. Frank! - Let's go.
-上车 -弗兰克
- Get on the bus. - Frank!
-弗兰克 -继续走 快点
- Frank! - Keep it moving. Come on.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
露西
Lucy!
-弗兰克 -露西
- Frank! - Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
-放开我 -弗兰克
- Let go of me! - Frank!
-名单上没有你 -弗兰克
- You're not on the list! - Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 不
Frank! No.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 不
Frank, no.
弗兰克 不
Frank, no.
不 我不走
No. I don't want to go!
不
No.
丽贝卡·叶德林
Rebecca Yedlin?
该走了
It's time to go.
你得在这等着
You need to wait here.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们把人分两组带走
We're taking people in two groups.
我们是一起的 我们结婚了
We're one group, we're married.
事关进入低舱的
It has something to do
先后顺序
with the sequencing in the pod room.
请您跟我们走吧 女士
Now if you'll come with us, ma'am, please.
没有我丈夫 我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere without my husband.
-丽贝卡 -只是多带一个人而已
- Rebecca. - It's just one more person.
你们能把我们两个一起带过去
You can take us both there together.
贝卡 贝卡
Becca, Becca.
让我们谈谈
Give us a minute.
来吧 跟我来
Come on, come with me.
这又是怎么回事
What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
是西奥做的吗
Did Theo do this?
谁做了什么我们都不知道
We don't know that anyone did anything.
我们才弄清楚他们的关系
We just figured everything out.
然而并没有什么改变
And none of that changes.
我不想一个人去
I don't want to go alone.
我不想再一个人了
I can't be alone... again.
当你睡着的时候
When you go to sleep,
我向你保证 我会在那里的
I promise you, I will be there.
当你醒来的时候 我也会在那里的
And when you wake up, I will be there, too.
不管我在哪
Wherever I am...
也不管你在哪
and wherever you are.
你们两个在哪
Both of you.
走吧
Come on.
最后一组正在向低温舱进发
The last group is moving towards the pods.
希望能有用
Which we hope will work.
这种生活可没什么保障
There are no guarantees in this life.
你是个外科医生 你知道的
You're a surgeon; you know this.
我曾经手握生命
I've had lives in my hands.
拿着一颗人类的心脏 还在跳动
Held a human heart, beating.
今早其实就拿着一个
Did one earlier today, as a matter of fact.
但我们拯救的不仅仅是一条生命
But we're not saving just one life.
我们救的是人类
We're saving the human race.
这没什么区别
It isn't any different.
不 区别大了
No, it's completely different.
摧毁一个人的灵魂
Whoever destroys a soul,
就宛如摧毁了整个世界
it is considered as if it destroyed an entire world.
而拯救一条生命
And whoever saves a life,
就宛如拯救了整个世界
it is considered as if it saved an entire world.
你一直在拯救世界 医生
You've been saving the world all along, Doctor.
只是你自己不知道
You just didn't know it.
我只是修理东西
I fix things.
重接神经 移除癌变组织
Reattach nerves, remove cancerous tissue,
但这从来都不是高尚的
but it was never spiritual,
至少我不觉得
not for me.
皮尔彻
Pilcher.
他把我们带到这里时扮演的是上帝的角色
He was playing God when he brought us all here.
你认为他不该以他自己的意愿
Do you think it was a mistake for him to take the fate
决定人类的命运吗
of mankind into his own hands?
有个男人问过我
A man once asked me,
如果你能救100个人 你会救吗
would you save a hundred people if you could?
1000个人呢
A thousand people?
答案肯定是"救"
Of course the answer is "Yes."
然后有个神经病给我下药
And then some crazy nurse drugged me,
绑♥架♥了我还把我带到这
kidnapped me and brought me here.
但是他说如果不这样的话
But he was talking about if the alternative
他们就都要死
was they were all going to die,
所以当然会救了 但是情况不一样
so, yes, of course, but that's not the case.
事情并不是这样的
That's not what this was.
这里的每一个人都本该过着自己的人生
Everyone here was gonna live their lives.
死的或凄惨或安详 但是都很自然
Die horribly or peacefully, but naturally.
而现在 今晚 这选择
And now, tonight, choices...
我们做的事是一样的
we're doing the same thing.
你说你会治好别人
You said you fixed people.
用的是过去式
Past tense.
你现在不再这样了吗
Is this something you're not planning to do anymore?
在以后的日子里都不会吗
In this next life?
我是西奥多·叶德林医生
This is Dr. Theodore Yedlin, and, uh...
我希望听到这段音频的人
I hope whoever hears this
能够比我更加理解现在的处境
understands all this more than I do,
但你们要知道的是
but you need to know
大卫·皮尔彻在所有事情上都做错了
that David Pilcher was wrong about everything.
为了拯救人类
In an effort to save humanity,
他却建立了一个...
he created a town that is...
并不人道的小镇
ruled by inhumanity.
他本来无权去付出这份努力
An effort he had no right to undertake,
而我们如今
but we are now, nevertheless,
已经没有了食物
in a place where we've run out of food
而且大敌将近...
and there's an enemy soon...
他们将攻破这个镇
to overtake the town
杀光我们每一个人
and kill everyone here.
大卫·皮尔彻收集了几种病毒
David Pilcher collected several viruses
这些病毒被保存在这里
and they were kept here,
我猜是为了将来的某种细菌战而准备
I assume, for some form of future germ warfare.
我准备给自己注射其中最致命的三种菌株
I intend to inject myself with the three most virulent strains:
黑死病
bubonic plague,
伤寒病 和马尔堡病毒
typhoid, and Marburg.
经过大概13小时的病毒潜伏期
After the incubation period, roughly 13 hours,
我会走出围墙 然后...
I will walk outside of the fence and...
被吃掉
be consumed.
凭我在医学院所学知识的记忆
By my estimations, just...
按照我的估计
medical school memory,
大概三分之一到一半的畸变人会感染死亡
roughly a third to the half should be wiped out
这只是被黑死病感染致死的
by the bubonic plague alone.
伤寒病毒是依靠水源传播的 马尔堡病毒也是
The typhoid is water bearing, as is Marburg,
因此剩下的也会被跟着感染
so the rest should follow suit.
这只是个估计
It's only a guess...
但是这是我能做的最好的一件事了
but it's the best I have.
这样当活下来的人们醒来时
So, the existing members, when they do wake,
也许能重新开始生活
possibly could have a new life.
所以...
So...
就这样吧
that's all.
除了...
Except...
更伟大的举动...
this idea of the greater good...
没有所谓的更伟大的举动
There is no greater good.
只有善行
There's only good,
不管行为有多微不足道
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表