剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
没错 但也是因为他你还活着
Yes... but he's also the reason why you're still alive.
第一次来爱达荷吗
First time in Idaho?
是的 这里很美
Yeah, it's beautiful.
从这边穿过去
Across here.
这里就是我们构建未来的地方
This is where we will build our tomorrow.
很可惜 这些树木
Unfortunately, all these trees
都得砍掉 除了松树
will have to go, except for the pines.
它们能活得更久
They age better.
看起来那里已经有个镇子了
Looks like there's a town already there.
很快就会没了
Not for long.
我想让你认识一下这个团队的其他人
I'd like for you to meet the rest of the team.
各位
Everyone...
见见我们的建筑师
Meet our architect.
这是丽贝卡
This is Rebecca.
我是梅根
I'm Megan.
我喜欢你的设计
I loved your plans.
你把汽车和车♥库♥
The way you put the cars and the garages
设计在房♥子的后面
in the back of the houses.
这样设计非常美观
It's just so elegant,
而且所有设施都在附近 谁还需要开车呢
and with everything close by, who needs to drive anyway?
我的意思是这样明显可以
I mean, it's such an obvious way
增进人际交往
to encourage socialization...
总之
but still...
非常棒
kudos.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是要在那里建设根据地吗
Is that where we will build our base of operations?
我们已经动工了
We've already started.
在山的另一侧
It's on the other side of the mountain.
不过你会
But you'll have...
在吃了晚饭后有充足的时间
you'll have ample time to explore up there
去那里看看的
after dinner tonight.
麦高农家甜品店
杰森
Hey, Jason.
丽贝卡 或许你已经听说了
Rebecca, as you may have heard,
主街上的畸变人是唯一一只
the Abby on Main Street was the only one.
好消息
Good news.
你设计了这个地方
You designed this place.
现在我需要你的帮助
Now I need your help.
保证这个镇子的安全是我的职责
It's my job to keep this town safe.
你确定围栏是无懈可击的吗
Are you sure the fence is impenetrable?
围栏很坚固
The fence is secure.
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
那我们就死了
Then we're dead.
问题不出在我的设计上 杰森
My designs are not the problem here, Jason.
家里怎么样
How are things at home?
挺好
Fine.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
那么我相信你把所有事都告诉他了
Then I trust you told him everything?
藏着秘密可不好 丽贝卡
It's not good to keep secrets, Rebecca.
我 我想改时间
I-I'd-I'd like to re-reschedule.
你是4号♥储物柜
You're locker number four.
9号♥生育室
Procreation room nine.
有摄像头吗
Are there cameras?
房♥间里面有吗
In the... in the rooms?
没有摄像头
There aren't cameras.
九号♥生育室
Procreation room nine.
你好 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
梅多 你好
Meadow, hi.
我们是不是该...该到...床上去
Do we get on the, on the, on the bed or something?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-弗兰克 这个... -怎么了
- You know, Frank, this... - Yeah?
如果我们把袍子脱了可能会好些
...probably works better if we took our robes off.
当然了 好吧
Uh, yeah, sure, um... okay.
我...我已经全都忘了...
I, uh, I forgot the whole...
我知道先从K[亲吻]步骤开始
I-I know it starts with "K"
然后我记得是J步骤...
and then I think it's "J", um...
那里就有
It's right there.
好吧
Okay, right.
那我们就开始K步骤吧
So, let's "K" Then.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
当然了 我只是...只是有点...
Yeah, yeah, I'm just-I'm just a little...
有点紧张 没事的
a little nervous, it's fine.
如果你愿意的话我们可以直接到P步骤...
Well, we could go straight to "P" If you want...
不 我是说...是因为
No. I-I mean, it's, you know,
只是因为...这个布置的环境
it's just... it's just this setup.
是不是...
Uh... should...
让我来...
um... let me...
就...就算了吧
Just-just forget it.
怎么了
What?
我知道
I get it.
你不喜欢我
Okay? You don't like me.
不 等等...那不是...
No. I mean... w-wait. Th-that's not...
那又是因为什么
Then what is it?
你说得对
You're right.
我们不合适
We're not a good match.
我还是更喜欢金头发的
I-I'm more into blondes, anyway.
是吗 或许你和任何人都不合适
Yeah, well, maybe you're not a good match for anyone.
别担心 我会告诉他们的
Don't worry. I'll let them know.
他在吗
Is he in?
是的 他在里面
Yes, he's in.
但他很忙
But he's very busy.
而且很不幸 这个时候
And unfortunately, we're not accepting
我们不接待任何
any new walk-ins
没预约的人
at this time.
你要见我
You asked to see me?
我听说你们在小镇的中♥央♥地区
I heard you caught one of those creatures
-捉到了一只那种怪物 -没错
- in the middle of town. - We did.
她已经被关在实验室里了
She's secure in the lab.
还活着
Still alive?
是的
Yes.
你说的是"她" 你是怎么知道的
You said "She". How do you know that?
这不需要让妇科专家来判断 叶德林医生
It doesn't take a gynecologist, Dr. Yedlin.
所以你们在这有个真正的实验室
So you have a real lab here?
没错 在山里
In the mountain, yes.
我们一直在研究雄性
We've been studying the males,
但这真的是个绝佳机会
but this could be a real opportunity.
我们之前从未捉到过雌性
We've never caught a female.
甚至从没见过一个
Never even seen one.
我想 那儿本来也没有几个
Little more the left, I think, there.
那么谁负责你的科学研究小组
So who's running your scientific research team?
因为如果有人接受了适当的训练
Because if somebody has the appropriate training,
我得见见他
I have yet to meet them.
也不是你的训练
Well, it's not your training, either.
除非你已经转行到兽医
Unless you've completed
据我所知并没有
a veterinary rotation, I'm not aware of.
你需要一个守规矩
You need someone who understands protocols
有医德医风的人
medical ethics.
除非这些品德也成了
Unless those are part of the old rules that
怪松镇急于摆脱的传统规则
Wayward Pines seems exempt from.
有很多我们乐于摆脱的东西
Well, there are plenty of things we're grateful to leave behind.
但是就事论事
But in this case, yes.
传统规则应该仍然适用
The old rules should still apply.
很好
Wonderful.
那么让我做负责人
Put me in charge then, of the research.
你需要能够胜任的人
You need someone who's qualified.
我能做到
I could do that.
但是如果我支持你 长此以往
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表