剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
我帮你开了点后门
I was able to pull a few strings,
订了个免费理发
and I booked you a complimentary haircut.
我还很幸运地找到人给你做体蜡
And I was also lucky enough to get you a nice body wax,
还有做修甲
and a manicure-pedicure.
但可能现在这情况
But perhaps, at this juncture,
我们还是考虑一下重新安排
we should consider rescheduling.
看呀
Behold!
这就是我要建起一个社区的地方
This is the land where I shall build a community.
带领着人类走出黑暗
And lead humanity out of the darkness.
当我们从睡梦中苏醒 回到这个世界
As we rise from sleep and return to our world,
第一代的人将引领我们
the first generations shall lead us,
并创造他们自己的家庭
and create families of their own.
生命重现地球不再是梦想
The dream of a repopulated earth is alive.
这一切从这里开始
And it begins here,
在一个叫怪松镇的小镇
in a town called the Wayward Pines.
*松树*
*Pines*
*长青的树*
*Trees that always last*
*松树*
*Pines*
*不要谈论过去*
*Do not discuss the past*
*松树*
*Pines*
*你的针♥刺♥进我们的心里*
*Your needles pierce our heart*
*松树*
*Pines*
*它们赋予我们新的开始*
*They gave us a new start*
*你真好闻*
*You smell so good*
*我们把你燃烧*
*We burn your wood*
*你为我们遮荫*
*You give us shade*
*我们设计的蓝图*
*The plans we made*
*会保证我们*
*will make sure we*
*永不分离*
*are never torn apart*
*松树*
*Pines*
露西
Luce...
松树音乐庆祝会
露西 亲爱的
Lucy, dear...
你还好吗
...is everything all right?
我发现你最近
I noticed you've been taking extra
请假去卫生间特别频繁
bathroom breaks lately.
我吃坏东西了 女士
Just something I ate, ma'am.
好吧
All right.
严明严苛女士问了什么
Hey. What did, uh, "Clear and Severe" want?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我认为她知道了
I think she knows.
别担心 我什么都不会说的
Don't worry. I won't say anything, okay?
当心点
Easy.
过来
Over here.
没关系的 孩子 没关系的
It's okay, son. It's okay.
亚当
Adam?
真的是你
It is you.
伊森在哪儿
Where is Ethan?
伊森不在了
Ethan's gone.
他们最近还把本放逐到围墙外了
They just put Ben outside the fence.
你看到他了吗 他还活着吗
Did you see him at all? Is he alive?
我没有看到他
I didn't see him.
你个畜生
You son of a bitch.
你把伊森送到这里
You sent Ethan here.
你一直都知道的是不是
You knew all along, didn't you?
你和皮尔彻一伙的
You were working with Pilcher,
你知道这个地方 你也参与了其中
and you knew about this place, and you were in on it.
我的家人全没了都是因为你
My family's all gone because of you.
我们信任过你
We trusted you.
该起床了
Rise and shine.
我都等不及从你这知道点内♥幕♥消息了
I just couldn't wait for my morning scoop.
我应该把锁换掉的
Guess I should've changed the locks.
麦高农冰淇淋店
我手上的钥匙
I have keys.
能打开这个镇上很多东西
They open a lot of things in this town.
孩子们要是知道你回来了一定很兴奋
The kids will be excited you're back.
今天冰淇淋什么口味的
What's the flavor of the day?
玉米味
Corn.
真的吗
Really?
我还指望会是懊悔味
I was banking more on remorse.
海瑟勒没有开口
Hassler's not talking
杰森还没决定怎么处置你
and Jason is still deciding what to do with you.
他知道你偷了枪和手榴弹
He knows about the guns, the grenades you stole,
也知道你对第一代
and that your loyalty to the First Generation
不怎么忠诚
was... elastic...
你应该受到惩罚
and still worthy of punishment.
但是你的幸存又让你或多或少成了英雄
But your survival made you a bit of a hero,
而且一切刚刚开始恢复正常
and things were just getting back to normal.
我不会惹麻烦的
I'm not gonna be any trouble.
能维持多久呢
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
直到我们没了冰淇淋吗
Till we run out of ice cream?
我劝你别拿这种事开玩笑 詹徳
I wouldn't make a joke out of this, Xander.
我们大概是第十次给你重新改过的机会
We're giving you a second chance for about the tenth time.
我明白
I understand.
我不会主动挑起争端
If there's no fight, I won't pick one.
那你怎么消遣呢
Then how will you amuse yourself?
不过你怎么在那里存活下来的
How did you make it out there, anyway?
海瑟勒帮了你吗
Did Hassler help you?
你好好看过那个人吗
Did you get a good look at that guy?
他当时可能都快绕回去了
He may have been on his way back in,
但还好我找到了他
but he's lucky I found him.
你知道
You know...
他们不只是愚蠢的动物 凯瑞
they're not just dumb animals, Kerry.
他们有条理
There's a method to them.
只要你活得长 就能学会
If you can survive long enough to learn it.
所以你对他们有所了解
So you learned something about them.
能够帮助我们
Something that can help us.
我会给杰森一份完整的报告
I'll give Jason a full report.
如果你希望的话 我也可以和亚当聊聊
I can even talk to Adam, too, if that's what you want.
我们建立了
We developed a kind of...
一点感情
bond out there.
如果你认为这样或许能够
If that's something you think
改善我在这的处境
might help my position around here.
花店
他们是我们的替代品
They're our replacement?
他是那么说的
That's what he said.
亚当·海瑟勒那么说
Adam Hassler said that.
西奥 我认为你应该讲出来
Theo, I think you should say something.
皮尔彻称他们为畸变人
Pilcher called them "Abbies"
因为他们畸形变异
because they're aberrations.
他们不能成为这个星球的未来
They're not supposed to be the future of the planet.
而现在 很显然
And apparently, now,
他们派人去围栏外面
they're sending people outside the fence.
我认为你应该告诉杰森
I think you should tell Jason.
我不会让我的命运掌握在他手里
I'm not putting my fate in his hands.
不只关系到你的命运 不是吗
Well, it's not just yours, is it?
没有什么比刚出炉的热软糖更能体现怪松镇了
Nothing says Wayward Pines like a piece of fresh, warm fudge.
谢谢你来见我 弗兰克
Thanks for meeting me, Frank.
我知道被别人看到
I know it's not exactly cool
你和原来的教师坐在一起不怎么酷
to be seen in public with your old teacher.
是啊 我是说没关系
Yeah, I mean it's... it's fine.
你知道为什么我今天叫你来这里吗
Do you know why I asked you here today?
不知道吗
No?
为了提醒你
To remind you
大卫·皮尔彻赠与我们最伟大的礼物
of David Pilcher's greatest gift to us.
围栏吗
The fence?
生命
Life.
如此宝贵而又重要
So precious and so necessary.
你不觉得吗
Wouldn't you agree?
我们每个人都必须有所贡献
And each of us must contribute.
我也想提醒你 弗兰克
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表