剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
就这样吧
That's that.
我不怎么会演说
Look, I'm not much for making speeches,
今天我已经说过一次了
and I already gave one today.
我不知道醒来后世界会变成什么样
I don't know the world that we're going to wake up to...
但我知道我们尽力了
...but I know we did everything,
因为人类就是如此
because that's what humans do.
这是我们的本性
It's our nature.
我在此见过人性的最阴暗面
And I've seen our worst here,
但我们也展示过最好的那面
but we've also shown our best...
所以我们带着它
...so let's carry that.
我们带上它
Let's carry that.
祝我们所有人好运
Good luck to us all.
希望能尽快跟大家再见
And hopefully, I'll see you all very soon.
舱门关闭
露西·阿姆斯特朗
终止
舱体终止
确认 取消
你看起来很累 亲爱的
You look tired, baby.
这是一个错误吗
Was it a mistake?
你可以让世界成为你想成为的样子
You can make the world whatever you want.
舱体终止
确认 取消
你有这种权力
You have that power.
死亡危险
请返回怪松镇 越界将死亡
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表