剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔的一处世界闻名的大型集市商场
大巴扎
The Grand Bazaar.
聆听蓝色清♥真♥寺的祈祷
Hearing the call to prayer at the Blue Mosque.
苏丹艾哈迈德清♥真♥寺 因其蓝色砖块而得名
或者去玻利维亚 成片的盐田
Or Bolivia, the salt flats.
雨滴跌落回大地
Raindrops pulled back into the earth.
不过首先 巴黎
But first, Paris.
天啊 你去过那吗
Oh, my God, have you been?
去过
I have.
我一直在读普鲁斯特
I've been reading Proust.
你听说过他吗
Do you know him?
有点索然无味 大概有12本书
It's kind of totally boring, there's like 12 books,
他事无巨细都要描述一番
and he has to describe freaking everything,
但当他写得恰到好处的时候
but when he gets it right...
仅仅是一口曲奇
It was just the bite of a cookie
灵感就开始泉涌
that started it all.
-玛德琳蛋糕 -对
- A madeleine. - Yes!
一种法式贝壳状小蛋糕
我还得查阅它是什么
I had to look up what that one was.
然而之后的回忆
But then the memories.
淹没了他
They overwhelm him.
这都源自那一口玛德琳蛋糕
From simply the bite of a madeleine.
是啊
Yes.
我也想拥有那样的回忆
I want to have memories like that.
覆盖掉我之前拥有的
To replace the ones I have.
首先我要有生活
First I need a life.
也许你会有的
Maybe you'll have one.
甚至可能
Maybe even...
是种完全不同的生活
A different one.
是啊 或许我连爱达荷州都出不去
Yeah, or maybe I'll never get out of Idaho at all.
过往
The past.
无论你在哪里 会一直背负在你身上
You carry it with you wherever you go,
无论你做什么
no matter what you do.
你没法逃避它
You can't run from it.
你没法控制它
You can't control it.
我会一直做那个自己
I'll always be me.
这已是写好的剧情
It's already been written.
人生的书
The book of life.
相信我
Trust me.
你能变成一个不同的人
You can be a different person.
拥有不同的人生
Have a different life.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
坎贝尔 凯瑞
特许机密 皮尔彻亲启 居民 大卫·克拉克
特许机密 皮尔彻亲启 居民 凯瑞·坎贝尔
特许机密 皮尔彻亲启 居民 凯瑞·坎贝尔
敏感保密信息
姓名 凯瑞·坎贝尔 孩子于2013年8月27日在博伊西诞生
什么
What?
7磅8盎司男性 成功送交低温保存
分配姓名 杰森·黑金斯
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
You all right?
不
No.
我不好
I'm not all right.
我们的处境很艰难
Our situation is difficult.
但我们还有出路
But we have a way out.
畸变人在聚集
The Abbies are gathering,
但我们可以让大家都去山里
but we'll get everyone to the Mountain.
我们会沉睡
We'll sleep.
我们都会安全
We'll all be safe.
杰森 怎么了
Jason, what is it?
我们带不走所有人
We won't be able to take everyone.
我只能带上一半人
I can only take half.
我们不能让他们知道
We can't let them know.
我们必须把挑选出的那些人
We have to get the ones that have been selected
转移到这里 来山里
up here, to the Mountain
越快越好
as quickly as possible.
尽管告诉我你要什么
Just tell me what you need.
我很高兴这一切都开诚布公
I'm glad that it's all out in the open.
这不容易
This isn't easy, you know.
每一个人
Every single person,
选择要抛弃谁
the choice of who to leave behind...
他们即将面对的命运
The fate that's in store for them...
这很艰难
It's difficult.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我能跟你分享一切
You're the person I can share everything with.
我们之间没有秘密
There's no secrets between us--
彻底信任 对吗
complete trust, right?
对
Right.
永远
Always.
所以我不明白你为什么不告诉我
That's why I'm wondering why you didn't tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你有过孩子
You had a child.
叶德林医生不确定是因为那个...
Dr. Yedlin said he wasn't sure that that's the reason...
所以是真的
So it's true.
孩子送去了德克萨斯州
The baby went to Texas.
那是两千年前了
That was 2,000 years ago.
皮尔彻要我
Pilcher wanted me.
他看到了我的特别之处
He saw something in me,
他选择了我
he chose me.
-你还有什么没告诉我 -没有了
- What else haven't you told me? - Nothing.
你还有什么说谎了
What else have you lied about?
没有了 现在重要的是当前
Nothing! It's who we are here, now, that matters.
你怎么知道孩子去了得克萨斯州
How do you know the baby went to Texas?
-什么 -你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州
- What? - How do you know the baby went to Texas?!
你在说什么 你听谁说的
What are you talking about? Where is this coming from?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?!
皮尔彻告诉我的
Pilcher told me!
杰森 发生什么事了
Jason, what is happening?
在所有事上我都是你的搭档
I am your partner in everything!
告诉我
Talk to me!
过往
The past.
无论你在哪里 会一直背负在你身上
You carry it with you wherever you go.
无论你做什么
No matter what you do.
你没法逃避它
You can't run from it.
你没法控制它
You can't control it.
我会一直做那个自己
I'll always be me.
这已是写好的剧情
It's already been written.
人生的书
The book of life.
就是她了
That's her.
她正是我需要的那种顽强的搭档
She's just the sort of strong partner I need.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
我是杰森·黑金斯
I'm Jason Higgins.
我是杰森·黑金斯
I'm Jason Higgins.
你好 我是杰森·黑金斯
Hi, I'm Jason Higgins.
凯瑞
Kerry.
凯瑞·坎贝尔
Kerry Campbell.
我是杰森·黑金斯
I'm Jason Higgins.
你好
Hi.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
这是哪里
Where am I?
在芝加哥发生了意外
There was an accident in Chicago.
芝加哥
Chicago?
我知道
Uh, I know...
听我说 我道歉
Uh, look... look, I-I apologize.
我...我...
I... I am, uh...
我知道你现在很困惑
I know it's all very confusing.
但马上你就清楚了 我保...
It'll all make sense soon, I prom...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对...对不起
Uh, I'm-I'm sorry.
我一般不做这种事
I don't usually do this part.
是因为...
It's just...
你太漂亮了
you're so beautiful.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表