剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
Slim pickings all around.
在危机中当个领袖
It's very difficult to be a leader
是很难的
in a time of crisis.
令人精疲力尽
It's grueling.
梅根 我知道我弟弟对你意义重大
Megan, I know what my brother meant to you,
我为一些不得不做的事
and I am so sorry
感到非常抱歉
for what I had to do.
我恳请你理解
I beg you to understand.
我尊重你的做法
I respect that.
但我不会假装把你当做英雄一样
But I won't pretend to welcome you home
欢迎你回来
like you're some sort of hero.
你以为我想因为我所做的而得到喝彩吗
You think I want to be congratulated for what I did?
也许你想求得原谅
Maybe you want forgiveness?
休想从我这里得到
Well, you won't get that from me.
是啊
No.
我想你最好还是走吧
I guess you best be on your way.
你保重吧 梅根
You take care, Megan.
进来吧
Come on in.
让我帮你理理头发 西奥
Let me clean you up a little, Theo.
帕姆·皮尔彻
Pam Pilcher.
她怎么了
What about her?
她说当他们抓了我们的时候
She said she was in Hawaii
她在夏威夷
when they took us.
你要知道 他们有些人是自己来到这里的
Some of them came here on their own, you know.
那些相信了的人们
People who believed.
那么那些不信的人呢
And what about the ones who didn't?
你的戒指在哪里
Where's your ring?
什么
What?
你的结婚戒指
Your wedding ring.
他们从来没给我
They never gave it to me.
她还说
She also said that...
去夏威夷不只是为了我
Hawaii wasn't just about me.
我的过去也是千疮百孔 西奥
The past is full of holes for me, too, Theo.
凶手
她回来了
Oh, she's back!
快跑
Come on!
就那样了吧
that's that then.
没想到在这里碰到你
I wasn't expecting you out here.
对 是啊
Yeah, yeah, um...
是医院的事
the hospital.
我们严重缺人手
We are perilously short on staff.
我们当然可以明天在医院谈这个问题
Oh, certainly we can discuss this tomorrow at the hospital.
我走了很远的路
Well, it's been quite a walk.
也没必要为这个家访吧 医生
Hardly requires a house call, Doctor.
你当时什么感觉
What was it like
当你不得不
to have to...
向一个孩子请求原谅
beg forgiveness from a child?
你是因此回来的吧
'Cause that's how you got back, right?
但无论你违反了什么规则 那都是你定的
But whatever rule you broke, it was a rule you made.
我帮忙奠定了基础
I helped lay the groundwork.
所以你就有理由做出那天的行为了
So you had your reasons for what you did that day.
"入侵日" 对吧
Invasion Day, right?
你当时是这么称呼的
That's what you called it.
那并不是一场入侵
It wasn't an invasion.
大卫放他们进来的 他的决定...
David let them in and his decision was...
不那么明智
less than wise.
我的也如此
As was mine.
对他胸口开一枪吗
To shoot him in the chest?
你弟弟
Your brother?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
他放弃了
He'd given up.
他的精神崩溃了
His mind had snapped, it...
还有别的事情吗 医生
I-is there something else, Doctor?
是的 关于夏威夷
Yes, uh, Hawaii.
你说
You said that...
我不是你去那里的原因
I wasn't the reason you were there.
我有说过吗
Did I say that?
那一定是个艰难的筛选过程吧
That must've been one hell of a selection process.
你花了那么多时间选人 然后
I mean, all that time you put in choosing people, and...
你就
then you just...
选了我们
took us.
而你现在在这里 活得好好的
And here you are, alive.
当时你有遵守的准则 对吧
Well, there were guidelines that you followed, right?
你一定有
There must've been.
我是说 你这里需要的什么人
I mean, who you needed here,
还有需要他们的理由
and for reasons why.
波士顿有几百个医生
Hundreds of doctors in Boston,
但是
yet...
你选了我
you chose me.
每个人都有被选中的理由
Everyone was chosen for a reason.
随便一个医生
A random doctor?
和一个建筑师
And an architect?
非常感谢你来拜访 医生
Thank you so much for stopping by, Doctor.
你有什么发现
Did you find something?
重型天花是什么
What's Variola major?
怎么了 不见了吗
Why, is it missing?
可能有一瓶不见了 我...
Maybe one's missing, I...
再数一遍
Count them again.
我给叶德林医生打电♥话♥
I'm calling Dr. Yedlin.
如你所知 皮尔彻的计划
Now, as you know, Pilcher's plans
非常具体
are very specific.
他记录了关于
He-he made notes about
收复山谷
reclaiming the valley,
北上寻找更易运输的水
going north for more portable water,
以及扩大边界
building a bigger perimeter,
但他的初衷对我很重要
but his original intent is important to me.
我们很幸运有帕姆给我们
We're lucky to have Pam who can fill us in
补上一些细节
on some of the details.
她马上就来了
She'll be here soon.
为什么
Why?
因为我想让她来
'Cause I want her to be.
还有我下周要派第一组人出去
And I want the first group to go out next week.
这很有野心啊
That's ambitious.
帕姆
Pam.
请坐下
Please sit down.
CJ 从庄稼上看 你觉得计划怎么样
CJ, as far as the crops go, how do the plans look to you?
第一次找到适耕土地时花了不少时间
It took time to find the fertile ground the first time.
我们这次扩宽路子
We'll cut a wider path,
看看这次能不能尝试更多的种类
see if we can try more variety this time.
很好 很好
Good, good.
马里奥 你那边有没有人...
Uh, Mario, is there anybody on your team that...
叶德琳医生 这是个非公开会议
Dr. Yedlin, this is a closed meeting.
我希望各位慢慢起来
I want everyone to get up very slowly
然后离开这个房♥间
and leave this room.
不要碰任何人 任何东西
Don't touch each other, don't touch anything.
你
You?
你就呆在那里不要动
You stay exactly where you are.
-这是怎么回事 -她拿到了天花
- And what is this about? - She got hold of smallpox.
她从实验室拿的
She took it from the lab.
你这么保护这个镇
You're so protective of this town,
你不想它发生任何事
that you don't want anything to happen to it?
好吧
Fine.
我们要做些测试
We're gonna run some tests.
我来决定要不要做测试
I'll decide about tests.
就一个测试 天花
Just one, smallpox.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我们会给你打镇静剂然后让你隔离
We'll sedate you, and then quarantine you.
这没有必要
That won't be necessary.
如果她给自己注射过了
If she injected herself,
她能够感染任何人
she can infect everyone.
她想杀了我们所有人
She wants to kill all of us.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表